Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy shivered as she felt a tiny orgasm wrack her body. She pulled back from Maya's firm tits, leaving them covered in her saliva and glistening in the light of the office. She looked up into Maya's dark, sultry eyes and whispered out, plant your pretty little ass on the edge of my desk, lift up your skirt and slip out of your panties."

Maya replied with a throaty chuckled, "I'll lift my skirt, but I can't slip out of my panties. I came in here without my panties. I was naughty and took them off before coming in here."

Amy looked on as Maya raised her skirt and she saw the fleshy, dark lips. They reminded her of Penny's fleshy cuntlips, but they were much darker and completely drenched in her pussy cream already. She settled her ass down on edge of the desk. She patted her drenched cuntlips and giggled, "I always wondered how it would be to fuck one of my professors, I never thought it would be with a female one."

Amy grabbed hold of the edge of her desk and pulled her rolling office chair between Maya's legs. She ran her hands down her dark, slender legs and pulled off her sandals. She grabbed both feet and raising them, she planted the heels of Maya's feet on the edge of the desk. She slowly pushed them apart, exposing her pretty pussy to her lusty gaze.

Amy lowered her head, inhaling Maya's sweet smelling pussy. Her tongue darted out and flicking it up and down, she exposed Maya's blood red clit. She licked and sucked at it greedily as she tightened her grip on Maya's trembling legs.

Maya let out a groan and slowly fell back on the desk and raising up slightly, she rested on her elbows and watched as the gorgeous Nobel Prize winner licked and sucked at her juicy folds. One of her hands reached out and clutching at the dark locks of Amy's head. She pulled Amy tighter to her pussy and her breathing grew heavier. She hissed out as she felt Amy's tongue dart into her hole and began sucking. She threw her head back and groaned out, "Oh yes, Dr. Fowler, eat my pussy!"

Amy pulled away, her face was covered in Maya's creamy cum. She began removing her clothes, never leaving Maya's eyes. As Amy released her own tits, she licked her lips and whispered out to Maya, "Turn sideways and lay flat on the desk."

Maya began to do so, but there were folders and papers on the desk. She looked to Amy and Amy growled out, "Just shove them off the desk, you can pick them up later if I choose you as my assistant!"

Maya used her arm and swept the desk clean and looking back at Amy, she drew in a heavy breath. She was staring at a nude Amy, her eyes focused on Amy's completely bare pussy and she licked her lips, anticipating tasting those slick lips and juicy hole.

Amy joined Maya, climbing up onto the desk and planting her knees on either side of Maya's head. She had to shift around as Maya's long silky black locks fanned out all over the desk. She positioned her pussy directly over Maya's mouth. She felt her hot breath on her pussy and then her hands were gripping Amy's lush hips and slowly drew her scented pussy to her mouth. Her tongue darted out and she knew she was doing it right, because Amy let out a groan and began rotating her hips, pressing her juicy cunt to Maya's active lips and tongue.

Amy dipped her head and buried her face in Maya's thick-lipped pussy and began licking like earlier, but now when added a couple fingers and Maya's cunt was so wet, her hole was making sucking and sloshing sounds as Amy pumped her fingers in and out of Maya's tight pussy. She twisted her fingers around and began petting the inner walls of her cunt, tickling her G-spot and she heard Maya scream out against her cunt as she exploded, covering Amy's face with her milky cream.

Maya was a little inexperienced in eating pussy, but quickly caught on, she just mimicked Amy's movement and she added a couple fingers to Amy's tight hole and twisting her wrist around, she too began petting the inner walls of Amy's cunt and before long, she too was painting Maya's wrist, fingers and tongue with her slimy cunt juices.

Amy squeezed her thighs around Maya's head and her entire body began to buck. She slowly calmed down and doubled her efforts on the raven haired beauty. She spread those thick lips and sucked harder on Maya's blood red clit, flicking her tongue against it.

Maya began bucking hard again and as Amy's orgasm subsided, she concentrated even harder on Maya's pussy. She dipped a finger in her overheated pussy and pulling it out, she shoved it deep into Maya's even tighter asshole.

Maya clutched harder on Amy's ass and as she buried her face in Amy's cunt, she released a muffled scream and came ever harder, bathing Amy's experienced lips and tongue with her sweet tasting cream.

Once Maya calmed down she lightly caressed Amy's lush curves and peppered her pussy and thighs with tiny kisses.

Amy slowly rolled off of Maya, she was glad she had such a large desk and propping up on her side, she guided Maya alongside her. She reached out and swept some of the loose locks of black hair from her cheek. She leaned in and kissed her. They both tasted their own juices on the other's lips.

Maya slowly extracted herself from the embrace, "So tell me Dr. Fowler, do I get the position?"

Amy chuckled, "If you're talking about the position you were just in, oh yes and more so if I have anything to say about it. But as far as my assistant, you are without a doubt the front-runner. Come see me on Monday and we'll talk about it. I have to hurry and dress. I have another lecture in less than an hour."

Maya gave her a gentle kiss, "Well, even if I don't get the position, I wouldn't mind trying out this position again and again."

They both dressed in silence and once Maya was presentable, she again kissed Amy and unlocking the door, she turned back to Amy, "I really enjoyed myself, just to let you know, that was my first time with a woman, but hope it isn't the last." She winked and left the office.

Amy flopped back down in her office chair, naked and leaned her head back and thought, "Oh yeah, I'm gonna love being a professor here!"

The weekend of Bernadette and Raj's wedding had arrived and the entire two houses were bustling. Sheldon arrived first and Bernadette welcomed him into her home. She looked behind him and saw he had brought Missy, his sister with him, "Welcome to our home, Missy. I'm glad you could could come to celebrate our happy day."

She smiled back at Bernadette, "Thank you for having us. Sheldon told me you were marrying Rajesh. Has he learned to talk to women yet?"

Bernadette chuckled, "Oh yeah, Penny got him over that hurdle, along with several other hurdles too."

"Oh that's good to hear, at least the conversations won't be one sided." She laughed, as did everyone else.

Sheldon stared at Bernadette, "I hope having me here isn't uncomfortable for you. I know in some ways, I'm to blame for the demise of Howard."

Bernadette came over to him and hugged him., "Don't mention it Sheldon, that is all in the past. We all forgave Penny already and if we can forgive her, forgiving you is a breeze. Come on, follow me and I'll show you your rooms."

Missy chuckled, "Oh we don't need two rooms. We spent nine months together in our mother's womb. I think we can spend the weekend in the same bedroom together."

Bernadette chuckled, "Okayyyyyyyy, I'll take you to the larger of the two rooms seeing you'll be sharing."

She took them there and left, allowing them to settle in, "We'll be getting together at the old place where we all met. It's sort of a looking back at our lives. We'll be going to the Cheesecake Factory around six, I hope that is agreeable with the two of you."

Sheldon nodded, "I'm nothing but agreeable, it's a new part of me. Once again, thank you for inviting us and allowing us to stay with the happy couple."

Next door, Amy was lounging around her pool while Bert waited on a trio of their guests who arrived early. Leonard, Stephanie Barnett and Alex Jensen were sitting together on the glider sofa while Bert served them drinks. The conversation was a lot more comfortable than it was next door.

They all knew it would be stunted when the other trio arrived. Leonard knew he was only one of the guests Amy had invited to stay while they attended the wedding of her friend, Bernadette.

All of a sudden there was a few loud voices coming from the driveway and Amy hopped up to see what was going on and when she opened the gate, she was standing face to face with Penny, Lexington Steele and Tracey Livermore. She hugged Penny, who was dressed in a pretty full skirted white sundress. She looked to Lex and Tracey and shook Lex's hand and when she tried to shake Tracey's hand, Tracey drew her in for a hug and Amy felt a shiver course through her body when she felt Tracey's huge tits press against hers.

Tracey was dressed in a clinging red dress that showed off all her curves, along with a plunging neckline. Amy cleared her throat, "Please come on in, we're all lounging around the pool. Come on in and let my husband get you a drink."

They came into the pool area and they slowed when Penny saw Leonard for the first time since she left for that convention that ended up with her fucking all those black guys.

Leonard stood up, being polite to greet the new guests. Penny approached him first and greeted him with a light hug, "Nice to see you Leonard, I hope this isn't too uncomfortable for you?"

He scoffed, "Why should I feel uncomfortable, our relationship is over and we've both moved on."

Penny bit her lip and drew in a heavy breath. She turned to Tracey, "Leonard, this is Tracey Livermore, but you probably know her better as Brandi Love."

He reached out to shake her hand, but just like with Amy, she drew him to her and hugged him and planted two air kisses on his cheeks. He pulled back and looked at the huge black man.

Penny licked her parched lips and cleared her throat, "Leonard, this is my very good friend, Lexington Steele."

Leonard put out his hand to shake his and as they did Leonard nodded, "Aw yes, this is one of the men who destroyed our marriage. I remember him from the video I was sent."

Lex snickered, "Yeah, that's me, but it was already broken before we even got together."

Leonard glared at him and looked to Penny. "If you would excuse me, I'll be heading to my room where I will feel a lot more comfortable."

As he turned and began walking away, he heard Penny call out, "Please Leonard, let's talk."

He ignored her and stepped into the house as he heard Stephanie and Alex introducing themselves to the trio.

That evening, all twelve of them were gathered in a separate room of the Cheesecake Factory. Both Bernadette and Penny were vocal about how many memories were made here.

Leonard sat at the opposite end of the table, wanting to be as far from Penny as possible. He was sandwiched between Alex and Stephanie who were dressed in revealing outfits and made sure to fawn over Leonard as much as possible.

Penny saw this, but tried to stay cool and not flaunt her relationship with Lex and Brandi. As the dinner began to wind down, the speeches went around the table, each of their intimate friends told stories about either Raj, Bernadette or both.

Amy was the first to speak, "I was asked by Bernadette to be her maid of honor in her first wedding to Howard. I was so honored and it was cut short because Howard was set to go up to the international space station. I was hoping for a repeat request, but she deemed it necessary to ask Penny instead." She sat down and glared at Penny and then Bernadette.

Bert was next and he stood and shook his head at his wife, "I love my wife, but believe she was out of line saying she wasn't chosen as maid of honor this time, even though Amy did ask her to be maid of honor for our wedding. Bernadette is a wonderful neighbor and a great mother and a very loyal friend to both of us."

Bernadette was feeling a little attacked by now and was squirming in her chair, then Sheldon stood up to speak. He looked to the two of them; "I've known Raj for well over ten years and Bernadette about the same amount of time. I knew long before that Raj loved Bernadette, but he was much more of a friend to Howard. He put aside his feelings he had for Bernadette and showed just how much of a friend he can be. After Howard's passing, he was there for her, but never pressed things. He allowed their relationship for bloom and flourish at its own pace. I stand before you all and admit, I am the last person to talk about open dialogue between a man and a woman, but these two belong together and I hope they have a long and fruitful life together."

Finally Bernadette broke out a smile, something nice to say about her, and coming from the most unlikely source, Sheldon Cooper.

Up next was Penny and she stood and everyone looked to her and she knew she had to say something nice, "I've known Bernie since we both worked here. I was the person who got Howard and her together and I'm so honored to be her maid of honor." She looked to Amy, "I'm sorry that I stepped on your toes by taking the position, but I didn't push for it and if Bernie wants to switch to you, I don't have an issue with that." Bernie shook her head, telling her she was still firm with her decision. Penny continued; "We were closer than I've ever been with anyone, even my sister. We remained best friends until...well, that's old news. I hope the two of you are happy and love one another just as much as you loved Howard. As for Raj, he too has been closer to me than my own brother. I helped him with his speech issues and even helped him with his first fiancee, Anu, but that is in the past." She looked to him, "You deserve to be happy and I can see that you are with Bernadette, good luck, you're gonna need it with her." She laughed after saying that and everyone laughed.

Last but not least was Leonard and he shifted from one foot to the other. He looked to Raj, "Raj was one of my three best friends, including Sheldon and Howard. We went through thick and thin over the past decade and I've seen him through his heartaches and loves. I've know how he has felt about Bernadette long before Howard and Bernadette even married, but he was Howard's best friend and hid his feelings for her and allowed Howard to woo her. He knew he was right for her after Howard's death, but just like Sheldon said, he didn't push things and finally they saw their love grow. You have a fine woman, Raj, don't fuck it up."

He looked to Bernadette, "You, you tiny woman have more love to give than everyone put together in this room. I've always considered you a person I've loved. Not in the way Howard or Raj feels for you, but as a sister, or even more." He knew he was painting himself into a corner and tried to escape. He looked from her, to Penny and back to Bernadette, "When I was having marital problems, you were there for me. Regardless of what anyone would like to think, it was all be above board, you were a comfort for me, giving me the strength to do what was right and I'll never, ever forget that, thank you and I hope the two of you have a long, happy life together."

Bernadette's eyes were watering and she brushed away a tear. She cleared her throat and stood, "I want to thank you all for the kind words." She looked to Amy, "Most of them at least. We're hoping for a long and happy marriage and we both can't wait to say I DO!"

After that the group broke up, Leonard making sure to skirt the exit where Penny was waiting. He knew the manager from long ago and after using the men's room, snuck out the back.

Penny wanted to clear the air, she knew what Lex said was just to defend her, but only made things worse. She wanted to repair their relationship. She knew they could never have what they had before, but she at least wanted them to be able to be in the same room together without being uncomfortable.

Sheldon and Missy arrived back at Bernadette's house and headed up to bed. Sheldon was feeling frisky, especially after seeing all of his old friends and after having so much sex in New York, it was now two days without any sexual relations.

As soon at the bedroom door closed, he grabbed Missy(Courtney Henggeler) by the arm and spun her around and planted her flush against the door. He stared down at her, "You always tempt me with those tight dresses. They show off all of your curves and I can't think straight." He raised his hand to her face and ran his thumb along her full rich lips, "Tell me what you want Missy?"

She chuckled, "Oh you know what I want. I want to feel your hands on my titties and to squeeze and suck my stiff nipples. I want to scream out loud enough for your ex-wife to hear you fucking me from next door." She raised her hands and caressed his chest, "I want you to bury that big, thick prick of your in my juicy cunt."

He turned her around and pushed her to the bed. He crawled up onto the bed with her and rain kisses all over her face, neck and her shoulders as he tugged at the clinging dress, exposing her shoulders to his lips, tongue and teeth. He ran his hands down her sleek body and grabbing hold of the hem of her dress, he pulled it up, all the way to her waist. He moved back just enough to allow him to gaze at her curves.

Missy closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she felt his fingers slip into her panties and pulled them down her shaking legs. She spread her legs for him, exposing her glistening fat lips to his gaze.

Sheldon dropped his head and took a deep breath, inhaling her scent and suddenly, without warning, he forced his long tongue into her pussy and he smiled when he heard her gasp. He pulled his tongue out and then slowly sank it inside her again, making her squirm even more on the bed. He tongue fucked her over and over again. He looked up, "I haven't done as you asked yet, huh? You wanted me to make you scream, so I guess I'll have to continue."

She fisted the sheets as she felt him dip his tongue in her again and again until she released a loud cry. She dropped her ass back down to the bed as he pulled his tongue out of her and then kissed her inner thighs softly, allowing her time to catch her breath.

He sat back, "It was only a cry, I guess it's okay for a start, but I'm still looking for that loud scream!"

She rolled her head from side to side, her long sable brown hair was tousled and she never looked better. She let out a chuckle, "Who are you and what have you done to my brother?"

He licked his lips and pushed her legs further apart and this time he attacked her clit as he began sucking hard on it. He had to hold her tight as she squirmed again and again trying as hard as she could not to scream and give into him.

Sheldon decided to give her a breather and pulling back, he saw Missy was panting even harder than before. He could tell by her glassy eyes that he had brought her to the edge of an orgasm, but made her slip back without one. He gave her a wicked grin, "Almost let you cum, didn't I? We can't have that yet, still need to hear you scream."

He ran his hands up and down her sweaty legs and when he reached her hips, he tugged at the dress and pulled it up and over her head. He sat back and stared at his near naked sister, "My Lord Missy, you are one fine looking woman."

She wiggled her finger at him, beckoning him to lean in and kiss her and as he did, she knew she had the advantage. Grabbing his arm, she overpowered him and rolled him over and now she hovered above him. Missy ran her hands over the bulge in his pants and she felt it grow as her experienced fingers made it stiffer. She knew he was aching to be set free and reached up and unzipped his pants. She reached in and gently pulled his huge cock out of his pants.

Her fingers gently caressed the large red head and as he began to breath heavier, she giggled when he released a moan just as her slender fingers slid down his shaft to the base of his throbbing cock. Missy began milking his cock, squeezing and releasing his cock, over and over again. She looked him directly in the eye as she stroked him harder and faster. Suddenly she broke the gaze and dropped her head and took him into her mouth.