Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 11

Story Info
Before Wedding sex continues; Leonard gets even & more.
17.3k words
4.5
7.7k
9
3

Part 139 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Alex and Stephanie came up the stairs and saw Penny at the door to their bedroom. Penny giggled, "I'm having a little fun with my ex. I have a sleeping Lex waiting to entertain the two of you, go on enjoy, he's got the biggest black cock that will satisfy you both." Before they could reply to her, she slipped into the bedroom where Leonard was sleeping.

Alex grumbled, "We might as well, if he's cheating on us, we deserve the same." they opened the door and slammed it, waking the large naked black man.

Lex sat up nad smiled at the two of them, "Well, well, what do we have here?"

Stephanie approached the bed, "It seems Penny is hooking up with her ex. She told us to come in here and you would entertain the both of us, is she correct?"

He threw back the sheet and exposed his naked black body. He saw the smile cross Stephanie's face and he reached out, cupping her head and pulling her to him, he planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. He was glad to feel her tongue dart out and press against his lips, trying to work its way into his mouth. Of course, he didn't fight it, allowing to open just enough so that her tongue could slip inside, their tongue wrestling gently with one another as they did so. Lex gently ran his hands down her sexy white flowery dress upwards, and she allowed them to break their kiss just long enough that he could slip it off her sexy, milky white body. A huge grin crossed his lips as he saw she was naked beneath the dress.

Stephanie's entire body began to blush, "Aw, we were in a hurry to get downstairs and go get some donuts and bagels, I sorta forgot to put on any underwear."

He chuckled, "Not a problem, just makes it easier that having to take it off." He looked to Alex, "Would you like me to remove your clothes, or can you do it yourself?"

Alex blushed too and skimmed out of her polo shirt and shorts, " sorta left my underwear off too." She climbed up onto the bed, joining Stephanie who was already stretching out beside him. Her long red hair floated over his naked body as she waited to see his next move. She could still feel the urgent kiss he have her and wanted more, much more.

Lex looked at Stephanie and following her gaze, he chuckled as her mouth dropped open as she saw the pre-cum already oozing out of his stiffening shaft., "Yeah, it gets bigger, but don't worry, you'll be nice and wet before I fuck either of you with it." He flopped back down on the bed, his quickly growing cock bobbed back and forth slightly from his quick movement

Alex scurried around and positioned herself between his outstretched legs until her face was directly before his cock.

Stephanie rolled over onto her belly and took up position alongside him. She craned her neck and she too was now staring directly at the throbbing piece of meat. She could see it move with each of his heartbeats.

Alex leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on Lex's black shaft. She was nudged out of the way as Stephanie snuck in and gave it a wet kiss too. As she ran her tongue down the length of his shaft, Alex leaned over and opening her mouth, she took the head into her mouth. She smiled when she heard Lex release a groan as she began bobbing up and down, taking more in with each downward movement.

Stephanie dipped lower and sucked one of his huge nuts into her mouth She was lapping away at it as Alex was released a lot of saliva down his shaft as she sucked wildly at it. Stephanie had a lot more saliva than she needed and moving back a bit, she allowed it to drench his nut sack.

Lex's hand fisted Alex's thick auburn locks and arched his back, "Damn girl, you sure suck a mean cock, Leonard must love that mouth of yours on his cock,"

Stephanie giggled, "It is incredible, she sucks a mean pussy too."

Hearing this spurred Alex on and she sucked even harder. She was gasping for air, forgetting to breath. She lifted her mouth off his cock and Stephanie quickly moved to replace Alex's mouth with hers.

Stephanie began bobbing up and down,trying to outdo her lover. Her long red hair was flying all over Lex's belly and straining legs. She doubled her efforts when Lex fisted her hair holding on, but not having to guide her, she knew what she was doing. She popped her mouth off his cock and plastering her lips to the shaft, she slid it up and down, sucking hard and when she reached the base, she sucked hard and her tongue darted at his saliva coated balls again. She resumed sucking and she felt his cock swell. She was hoping he wasn't cumming yet, she wanted him in her pussy before this was over. She was disappointed and glad at the same time. She pulled off of him and grabbed Alex and pulled her beside her and just as Alex opened her mouth, Lex began to cum.

The two of them were rewarded with thick, creamy spurts of cum that erupted from Lex's quaking cock, coating their faces, in their mouths and down their necks to their naked tits.

Alex covered the head and captured the last couple of spurts. Pulling off of it, she turned to Stephanie and clutching at her head, she opened her mouth and fed the cum she had into Stephanie's mouth. They swapped it back and forth until it was all gone.

Lex was flat on his back and climbed to one elbow and watched the erotic sight before him. He chuckled, "Fuck, you two are good enough to be in any of my porn videos."

Both Stephanie and Alex pulled back and looked at Lex and they both let out a gasp. Alex slipped closer to him, "Oh fuck, doesn't that fucker ever go down?"

He chuckled, "Not until I get to fuck a pussy or two, who's first?"

Stephanie looked to Alex, "You get his cock, I'll try his mouth. I'm thinking I'm gonna need a little more moisture down here before I can take that monster."

Alex giggled, "And you think I can take it?" She rolled her eyes, "Okay, I'll give it a go!" She straddled his legs and grabbing his still stiff cock. She lowered her tiny body and biting her lip, she felt the thick head pop into her tight hole and Lex looked down and watched his coal black shaft entering her completely bare pussy.

All of a sudden Lex's view of Alex riding him was obscured as Stephanie straddled his head and lowered her equally bare pussy.

Lex grabbed hold of Stephanie's lily white legs and pulled her down to his mouth. He reached up and parted her tight lips and began darting his tongue in and out of her incredibly smooth flesh. He inhaled her sweet smelling pussy as he began licking her slit from asshole to clit and back again, He darted into her juicy hole and he felt her tremble above him.

Alex was now bouncing up and down on his black shaft. She leaned forward and she wrapped her arms around Stephanie as their swaying tits squashed together. Before long, all three if them were racing towards an orgasm.

Lex was in heaven, just being able to fuck the way he wanted and with no agenda or direction. He allowed the women take his body and do with it as they wished and at the same time, he was able to tease and fuck them both as he wished.

Alex began thrashing around as she felt the inner walls of her cunt begin to quiver and tighten. She knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. She kissed Stephanie with all of the passion she could muster.

Stephanie was rotating her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against Lex's chin as he sucked and licked at her creamy cunt juices that she expelled.

Suddenly the door flew open and Leonard was standing in the doorway, he was dressed, minus shoes and socks and he screamed out, "Have fun, I'm done! You could have checked to see if I was doing what you were. All three of you belong together!"

Stephanie and Alex were frozen in place. They fought with Lex to get free and after a few moments they managed to stumble off the bed. The two of them quickly got dressed and as they raced out of the bedroom, they stopped to see Penny standing in the doorway, dressed, she shrugged and chuckled, "Looks like we all fucked up and none of us got what we wanted, huh?" She slowly slipped into the bedroom to join Lex and she was laughing out loud as Stephanie and Alex raced downstairs, but were too late as they watched Leonard drive away.

They were stunned and while all of this was beginning, Sheldon left Bernadette's house and made his way over to Amy's house. When he entered to back yard, he stopped dead to see Amy relaxing in the hot bubbling water of the hot tub. He hid behind the white fence and watched as she got out of the tub and moved to the lounge chair. He watched as she applied oil to her lush body and he had to bite his lip to stifle a groan. He couldn't believe the gorgeous dark haired beauty sprawled out in that tiny white bikini. He knew she was working out and had some procedures, but he never expected she was hiding all of those lush curves beneath those clothes.

Once she settled down and laid back and relaxed, he entered the pool area. He stood over her and blocked her sun rays. She shielded her eyes, "You're in my light, Sheldon."

He looked down at her, "I wouldn't want you to burn, want be to get your back? I know you are a lot more flexible than I am, but I know it can be difficult to reach,"

All of a sudden she looked down and let out a tiny gasp when she saw the bulge growing in his shorts. She was baffled, she never saw Sheldon in shorts before. She heard he was changing, but this was big. Without answering him, she rolled over onto her belly and reached out and handed him the bottle of oil

He grabbed it and sitting alongside of her, he dribbled a lot of the oil down her back, "Let me get you nice and evenly coated. Don't want this luscious body burning, especially before the wedding, right?"

She let out a deep breath, "No, no we don't!" She shivered as he placed his hands on her shoulder blades. He slid up and down her upper back, caressing her. He was moving between the two ties of her bikini top. A shiver coursed through her body and settled in her moist pussy. She pressed her thighs together as she felt her clit begin to quiver.

Amy bit her lip and she squirmed as his fingers danced over her heated flesh. She stiffened when she felt him tugging at the top knot of her bikini top.

He pushed her hand away, "Just relax Amy, you surely don't wanna get tan lines, do you?" And just as quickly, he untied the lower knot too and pulled at it. He draped them over the lounge chair as he resumed massaging the oil into her firm flesh.

Amy could feel her nipples growing stiff from the freedom he was giving her tits. She pressed her thighs together as she felt a buzzing in her pussy and her clit growing stiff too.

Sheldon moved lower and lower and he finally reached the waistband of her bikini bottoms. He massaged the oil into and around her hips, and began working around her sides too. He suddenly stopped and whispered out to her, "Why don't you roll over Amy."

She was turning over without even thinking and she was on her back, the bikini top was just resting on her heaving tits. She let out a gasp when he caressed her flat, toned belly. She groaned out, "I already oiled myself there Sheldon."

"Oh come on Amy, when you were on your belly, a lot of it was wiped off, just relax and let me take care of you." Her breathing grew heavier as he caressed her belly and across her lower ribs. Then he was at her full heavy tits. He began rubbing them, his fingers were beneath the dangling cloth of her top. She shivered as his thumbs swept around her tits, massaging the stiff tips.

She groaned, Oh Sheldon, I'm a married woman, you shouldn't be doing this,"

He chuckled, "Just relax Amy! Let me show you all I've learned since I left California."

She let out a gasp when he began kneading her tits and tweaking her stiff nipples. He pushed the top aside and she arched her back, trying for firmer contact.

Amy groaned even louder when he lowered his head and sucked loudly on one of her oiled up tits. His hands moved to her bottoms and tugged at the strings holding it in place. He moved to the other tip, sucking even harder as he sank his fingers into her tight, juicy hole, "Mmmm, still bare, I love a cunt that is bare. That's it Amy," as he tweaked her nipples, "I know what you like, let it go! Just lay back and let me take care of you."

His slick fingers pushed between her slippery lips He brushed her clit and it sent tremors through her lush body. He doubled his efforts, sucking on her rock hard nipples. He nipped at it and he smiled when her heard her groan out. Sheldon's shorts had a huge bulge it them as he finally released her slick tits and stared at her glistening pussy.

Amy licked her lips and her tits rose and fell from her heavy breathing. She knew what was coming next and she couldn't wait for his talented tongue to lick her aching pussy.

Sheldon pressed his lips into her bare slit. He felt her shiver as he tongue slid through her folds. She released a gasp as she arched her back off the lounge chair. His tongue licked and lapped at her, sending pleasure coursing through her slicked up body.

She clutched at his head, "Oh fuck, Sheldon!" She rolled her head from side to side and she trembled from his active lips. She felt him brush her clit, he danced around it, giving her exactly what she wanted, especially after hearing all he did in Bernie's house and across the hall in her own home.

Sheldon gripped her tight, bubble butt when she arched it off the lounge chair. He swirled his tongue boldly throughout her cunt. He licked and lapped at her juicy pussy, he sucked and darted his tongue in and out. He tightened his hold of her ass. His tongue probed deep in her pussy. He missed the taste of her and wasn't gonna let up until she spilled her cream onto his tongue.

She humped her pussy against his mouth. She spread her juices all over his face, something he'd never allow a few short months ago. She knew he had changed, but it was too late, he burnt too many bridged and she was extremely happy with Bert.

He attacked her clit again and he ran his fingers through her folds. Wetting his fingers, he moved a little lower and shoved his slime covered thumb into her puckered hole. At the same time he drew her aching clit in-between his lips and sucked at it.

That was all it took and Amy came undone and exploded, covering his lips, tongue and fingers with her cunt cream. She humped against him, grinding her spasming cunt against him. She screamed out, "Oh fuck Sheldon, I'm cumming! I'm gonna cover that incredible tongue of yours with all of my cream." She clutched at her glistening tits and her eyes rolled back in her head as her moans grew louder.

Sheldon had her exactly where he wanted her. Raising up on his knees, he tore open his shorts, yanked them off, along with his jockey shorts and he fisted his cock.

Amy's eyes grew large as she saw him stroking his huge cock. She remembered how great it felt in her and wanted that feeling again. She shoved three fingers in her pussy, making sure she was wet enough for him.. She knew she was on the pill and with him having a vasectomy, there was no problem with him getting her pregnant, but that didn't even cross her mind.

As soon as she pulled her fingers out of her cunt, she guided him into her overheated pussy. She released a gasp and all of the memories of his huge cock came rushing back. She felt her cunt spread to the max and her cunt muscles clutched at his massive shaft. Her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him tight as he filled up her pussy.

He kissed her and he loved how she shoved her tongue into his mouth. He pulled back and attacked her neck and growled out, "I can't remember a tighter pussy I've been in since I've left California. Tell me Amy, do you want me to unleash all I've learned and try them all on you?"

She wrapped her arms around him, "Oh yes, Sheldon, fuck me, fuck me and show me all you've learned." She giggled, "I've learned a lot too, and I'll show you some too."

He grinned and crushed his lean body against her pillow like breasts. He felt her rock hard nipples scraping against his hair covered chest. He kissed her again and she tasted her own juices he had all over his lips and tongue.

Sheldon picked up the pace and buried his cock over and over into her. He drove that big, fat cock into her depths of her snatch. His cum filled balls smacked against her puckered hole while he tongue fucked her mouth at the same pace.

Amy's fingernails clawed at his back. She was gasping for air as each thrust he made into her sent the air out of her lungs. She groaned and gasped with each and every thrust he made into her. She grabbed at his head and pressed her mouth to his and forced her tongue into his mouth.

He slammed into her as fast and hard as he could. He knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. She tightened her legs around him as his cock reamed her pussy. He felt her pussy spasming around his cock.

She screamed out, everyone in both houses heard her as she exploded. Her pussy writhed and convulsed around his cock. She bucked beneath him, pressing her nipples against him.

He rammed into her convulsing cunt, sending new waves of pleasure surging through her quivering body. He leaned down and captured her nipple between his teeth and bit down, sending her into an even stronger orgasm. Tearing his mouth off her tit, he arched his back, driving in deep and he exploded. He sent blast after blast into her overheated pussy. He continued to shoot all of his hot cum in her.

Amy released a loud scream as she felt him pumping her full of his sperm. She kicked her heels on his ass and back as she clutched at him. She didn't want to release him but as she unfolded her arms and legs from him, she let out a gasp as he pulled back and slipped from her, she felt a stream of cum flowing out of her.

Sheldon stood up and so unlike him, he turned and leaped into the pool. Amy's jaw dropped, she never thought he would do such a thing. She spun in the chaise lounge chair and standing on shaking legs. She moved to the pool and jumped in and they clung to one another as their lips met and her legs wrapped around him again.

Back in Bernie's house, Bernadette and Raj were lounging around in the bedroom. Bernie reached into her nightstand and pulled out a bottle and opening it, she handed Raj a capsule, "If last night is any indication of the sex that is gonna be happening today, I think you better swallow one of these." She handed him a Deja Vu capsule and he willingly swallowed it.

They were laughing at all the sounds coming from Amy's pool area. There was a knocking on the door and she called out, "Come on in Missy."

The door swung open and she looked at the happy couple. Missy was wearing her brief, but very full black bikini. She came over to the bed and planted her ripe butt on the edge of the bed. She looked to Bernie, "I was gonna go over next door and take a nice dip in the pool, but after hearing Sheldon and Amy screaming out I'd hate to interrupt them."

Bernie chuckled, "Why don't you just relax here with the two of us. We sorta heard you and Sheldon going at it last night."

Missy blushed and swept her hair from her shoulder, exposing more of her lush body, "Yeah, we sorta got carried away. Sheldon had a lot of pent-up energy, especially after seeing everyone and remembering how it all unfolded before he left California.

Bernie giggled, "Oh I know how he can get, right Raj?" Without waiting for a reply from him, she reached out for Missy's bikini strings and added, "We were so turned on, just listening to the two of you going at it." She tugged at them and the three of them watched as Missy's bikini top dropped to her lap. She turned to Raj, "Show Missy here what you've got in store for her."

Both Missy and Bernie looked to Raj as he arched his back and slipped the pajama bottoms off and his thick, dark cock sprung free from its hiding place.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers