Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice was in a cranberry dress with a full skirt and high neckline. As always her large breasts were evident and as Leonard went in for another kiss, he was met with an open mouth and an active tongue. He moaned into her mouth and closed his hand over one of her large firm breasts.

Janice turned into the kiss and raked her fingers through his hair and before long she found her dress being unzipped and it floated down into her lap.

Leonard tore his mouth from hers and attacked her neck and moved towards her large breasts. He was happy to see she was without a bra and he attacked her large nippled tits. He feasted on them both as she crushed his head in her cleavage.

She worked at his belt and pants and soon had them down around his knees and tugging at his boxers, she exposed his stiff, thick cock. She let out a groan and tearing her upper body from his, she wrapped her red painted lips around the head and sucked hard. Her cheeks hallowed out as she began bobbing up and down. She tore her mouth from his cock and groaned out, "My God Leonard, I just can't get enough of your cock. I've had it before, but it is worse than a drug, I crave it and the rest of you."

He smiled at her and ran his fingers through her shoulder length blonde hair, "I feel the same way about you Janice. You are so fucking beautiful. Everything about you is perfect. I have to have you, but we don't have enough time. I see we are entering the city, but will you join me in Sheldon's suite?"

She chuckled, "Just try and stop me!"

Once the limo stopped, they hopped out and rushed into the building and Janice pushed the button to the elevator over and over again.

He grabbed her hand, "It isn't gonna get here any quicker!" And soon the doors opened and as they walked it, Leonard spun her around and their lips met as the doors closed. The kiss was gentle at first, but the touch brought out the longing that both were feeling and suddenly their passion flared.

Their bodies came together and she could feel his cock coming to life again. She closed her fingers around it, but pulled back as the ding of the elevator separated them announcing they were at their floor. They tried to compose themselves a little as the doors opened.

Janice looked down as Leonard grabbed her by the wrist and tugged her towards Sheldon's door. He suddenly stopped, "Aw, Janice, Sheldon told me he got his new apartment, but I don't know where the fuck I am going."

She giggled and turned and headed the other way, "I was wondering where you were going, but it was so cute, I couldn't resist to see where you were going." She got to a huge door and opened it and as they stumbled in, he slammed the door shut and they came together in an even heavier, passionate kiss. They continued to kiss as they worked their way towards the bedroom. Janice knew how Sheldon was and made sure she steered him towards the guest bedroom. She turned and laughing, she dropped down on the mattress and bounced a little. She looked up at him and giggled.

He looked down at the gorgeous MILF and took in her every curve, "What?"

She ran her hand up and down the bed covers, "So you wanna do it on the top, or turn it down and get really comfortable."

He pulled her to her feet and threw back the comforter and blanket, "I wanna be extra comfortable, because I think by the time we finish, we're gonna be exhausted and need to sleep." He pushed her back to the bed and pushing her back, he straddled her and stared down at her.

He lovingly ran his fingers through her thick, blonde hair and ran his thumb across her lips. He leaned down and gave her a soft kiss, "You know Janice, you really are beautiful!"

She licked her lips and stared up at him with those dark blue eyes, "Oh you don't have to fib, I'm already yours for the weekend, keep it truthful."

He kissed her again, "I wouldn't fib about something that is so easy to tell the truth about, you are amazing and I can't believe I have you in my bed, but I do have one issue, though?"

She looked up at him with a slight frown, "What is that Leonard?"

He chuckled, "Why are we both still fulled clothed?"

She giggled again and wrapping her arms around his neck, she drew him down to her and kissed him with so much passion, by the time they broke it, she was breathing heavily. She arched her pelvis against his lump and felt the heat growing in her pussy.

Leonard drew her upper body off the bed and reaching behind her, he drew the zipper down her back. He peeled the dress down to her waist and once again stared at her, "I'm glad we are here, because this time, you're not putting this back on, covering these gorgeous breasts of yours." He leaned forward and rained kisses all over her face and neck. Pushing her hair aside he attacked her ear and lobes and moved down to her shivering shoulders. He played lightly with her collarbone and she tightened her grip on his head.

She knew where he was going, she just wished he would get there sooner. She gasped out, "Don't stop, but please, hurry up!". She rolled her head around as she felt his lips close over one of her nipples and it stiffened under his lips and tongue. She felt the heat coursing through her entire body and she felt her body begin to tingle down to her aching clit.

Leonard moved to her other nipple and gave it the same treatment. He had Janice groaning and she wanted thing sped up. She grabbed his upper arm and she used all of her might, rolled them over and she now straddled him. She giggled and began unbuttoning his shirt and soon had it parted and off. She bent down to kiss him and in doing so her tits were pressed on the muscles of his chest. She managed to break the kiss and began moving south. She allowed her nipples to brush against his chest and as she pulled open his pants, she kissed lower. She could feel his excitement pressing against his arm as she unzipped him and peeled his pants back.

Janice urged him to lift his ass off the bed and she tugged his pants and shorts off. She dragged his pants, underwear, shoes and socks off, leaving him naked. It was her turn to stare at him and he grinned up at her.

In the past, he would have been self-conscience about his physique, but no longer. He was proud of his body and he saw she was staring at the thick, stiff shaft pointing directly at her. Janice shook her head and wasted no time in bending down to plant a kiss on it. She sat back and giggled, "Just like you, Leonard, I'm not letting this go again. Now that I got it uncovered, the only place its gonna hide is in my body." She laughed out loud when she heard him let out a moan from what she said.

She licked it up and down and left a wet trail along its entire length. She shivered just thinking about having it in all of her holes by the end of the weekend. She sat up again, "You are going to be so sore by tomorrow night. Seeing tomorrow is Sunday, it's my day off and I'm spending the whole day right here with you. Maybe taking a break to shower and order take-out."

Janice filled her mouth with his shaft again and licked at his crinkled sack. She wasn't going to be denied. She wrapped her fingers around the thick erection and held it straight up from his heaving belly. She could see him watching her as she brought the tip of her tongue down to the little opening and caught his gaze as she drew the pearly drop from the oozing tip. Her breathing grew ragged as she saw the pure lust in his eyes, just as she was giving him the same look.

Janice lowered her head down and let her lips wrap around the head of his quivering cock. Her tongue whipped around and around the steel like shaft. She took a deep breath and lowered her head, her mouth was filled and she loved the bumps and veins that popped up the length of his cock.

Leonard was groaning louder and louder and knew sometime soon he's have to get the bottle out of his jacket and swallow a Deja Vu capsule. For now, he was excited enough to last for at least two orgasms, but he wanted her totally satisfied and wasn't going to disappoint. Leonard knew he had to get Janice's mouth off his cock before he lost it and filled her mouth with his creamy load. He knew the way she was working his cock, he wouldn't last much longer.

Leonard clutched at Janice's head and pulled her away and he continued to pull at her until she was once again on her back. He grabbed hold of her dress and pulling hard, it came off her womanly hips and he tossed it behind him without looking where it landed. He stared down and chuckled, "At least you wore panties, too bad, they are all stained, might as well get them off too." He pulled them off and they were added atop her dress.

Janice groaned out as Leonard's tongue ran across the outline of her puffy cuntlips and he had to hold her down, because she was trying to shove her cunt around his head. His tongue flicked up and down, sampling her juicy slit. He forced his way in and as it parted, he ran it upward until it came in contact with her stiff clit. His tongue stiffened and he pushed it deep and she could feeling him extracting all the cream she released.

Leonard pulled his tongue out and licked at her clit, He flicked at it and Janice lifted her ass off the bed. She pushed her fingers between her thighs and began stroking her own clit, trying to get herself off sooner. Her fingers were pushed aside by his nose as he closed his lips over it and she clutched at his head as he sucked it between his lips.

Pulling away from her pussy, he moved upward and flicked his tongue on the slightly rounded belly. He loved a woman with a little meat on her and her flaws make her even sexier. He continued upward, peppering her tits again with hot, wet kisses. He groaned out when Janice reached down and wrapped her fingers around his shaft and guided it to her slimy, puffy folds.

Janice let out a growl as she felt the heat of his cock parted her cuntlips and slowly sank into her tight, juicy hole. They were joined at both sets of her lips and as their kiss grew stronger, he sank deeper in between her other lips.

Leonard felt the same heat, but the heat he felt was the tight heat clinging to his shaft as he sank deeper in her lush body. He groaned out as he bottomed out and felt her legs come up and trap him to her lush curves. He groaned louder when her mouth was at his ear and whispered out in a deep, sexy voice, "Fuck me, fuck me nice and slow. Take all the time you want, but don't stop fucking me!"

He did as asked and kept up a slow steady pace, going just fast enough to keep himself stiff and to keep her at a slow simmer. They continued this pace for well over ten minutes.

Janice slowly began to rock a little harder, her moans grew a little louder and her hands raked his back, "Okay Leonard, you did exactly what I asked, but please, I need it harder. I need to know you belong to me, for at least this weekend. Oh yes, yes just like that, fuck me!"

He picked up the pace, but not only going quicker, but he began changing up the angles of attack. He knew this would drive her to the edge. He learned this in Kansas and this trick always worked. Before long Janice was pawing at him, humping up against him as she raced towards the orgasm she wanted and needed.

The strokes of his cock were driving her crazy and she dug her nails in the taut butt cheeks driving her to the brink. She suddenly released a loud scream as the orgasm wracked her entire body. She bathed his cock with her slimy juices and she bit down on his shoulder. Her pussy tightened around his shaft as her body arched up from the bed and she groaned as his cock continued to fuck her.

Leonard knew he accomplished one half of his task and now he concentrated on the other half, filling her with his spunk and taking her over the top once again. He planted his mouth on hers and as he kissed her with so much passion, it made her toes curl. He drove into her again and again, grinding the root of his cock against her stiff clit and as he lost it and began pumping his heavy load in her. He felt her drop her legs from his body and as she rolled her head from side to side, she came apart and bathed his cock with her cream again. Their joint climaxes meshed together as as he continued to pump in and out of her, her sloppy cunt began making sucking, slurping sounds and it increased his orgasm, stiffening, he pumped more cream into her and she followed with the same orgasm, but the one she was coming down from grew stronger and she fisted his hair and kissed him so hard, they both were gasping for air as they finally slumped to the damp sheets.

After a few moments, Janice smiled up at him, "Wow, that was intense, Leonard."

He gently caressed her cheek, sweeping a few damp locks of hair from her face, "You don't have any idea how special you are, do you?"

She closed her eyes and when she opened them, a tiny tear came running down her cheek. He kissed them away and she hugged him, "You have no idea how special you make me feel Leonard, don't pull out, just lay on me and if you have to, roll onto your side, but stay in me as long as you can."

After a few minutes, he did as she asked and she shivered. She must have fallen asleep. He held her as tight as he could and before long, he heard her breathing become regular. He knew she fell asleep and he held her tight and before long, he drifted off to sleep too.

Back in California the wedding went off without a hitch, especially after all of the trouble makers left. After Raj and Bernadette boarded their plane for Hawaii, Sheldon did the same, but to New York as Stuart, Denise, Amy and Bert left to their respective homes.

Once Raj and Bernie landed in Hawaii they picked up their sports car that Bernadette reserved at the car rental agency. They headed down the highway, taking in the beautiful views, but Raj was only interested in the view of his bride sitting beside him.

They checked into their suite and after paying the porter, Raj closed the door and came over to his bride. The fatigue they felt suddenly disappeared and Raj looked at Bernadette in her tight jeans and soft blue pullover sweater. He drew her into his arms and she came willingly.

Bernadette pushed him back onto the large sofa in their suite and she planted one knee on either side of him and sat on his thighs. Bernie slipped her hands along the sides of his neck, she leaned over and planted her mouth on his parted lips. She bit his lower lip, moaning into his mouth.

Raj's hands slid beneath her sweater, over her bare back and at the same time, she shifted her lower body, grinding her moist pussy hard against his stiff bulge. He twisted on the sofa and planted her flat on her back. His mouth attacked her and as their tongue moved back and forth from one mouth to the other, Raj's hands slipped beneath her sweater again and closed his hands over her bra encased tits. Tearing his hands from her tits, he moved to her jeans, tearing them open, he drew the zipper down and slid his fingers into her tiny panties and immediately zoned in on her clit.

Bernie let out a cry, "Oh fuck yeah Raj, you know my body so well!"

His mouth slipped away from hers and he rested his forehead against hers. His entire body strained with sexual tension and his breathing grew heavy as his dark eyes focused on her bright baby blue's.

Bernie arched her back as Raj slipped two of his dark fingers into her juicy hole. He slipped them in and out and with each withdrawal, he ran his fingers along her stiff bud.

Bernie tore her eyes from his, "Please Raj, take them off, I wanna be naked for my husband."

Raj ignored her as he continued to run her aching clit and Bernie squeezed her eyes shut. She arched her back again and reached down and grabbed hold of his wrist and she let out a gasp, "Oh please, Raj, not so hard."

He chuckled and pulled his hand from her jeans. He quickly unzipped his pants and grabbing hold of her tiny hand, he shoved it into his pants and let out a moan when he felt her cool fingers closed around his stiff shaft.

Bernie pushed at Raj's shoulder with her free hand and pushed at him as she sat up. Her other hand continued to grip the root of his cock. She tugged his pants free of his hips and leaning in, she plastered her mouth to his. When she pulled away, she sank to her knees, drawing his clothes off his lower body.

Raj felt a rush of sexual dominance and grabbing hold of her head in both hands, he pulled her to his stiff cock..

Bernie willingly opened her mouth and planted her hands on his thighs to steady herself. Her tongue flicked out and painted the dark, swollen head with her saliva.

Raj released a loud groan as the softness of her tongue drove him wild. He grabbed hold of her arms and pulled her to her feet. As she rose up, he grabbed hold of her sweater and drew it up and over her head. The hair that was pinned up came tumbled down and floated over her slender shoulders and rested atop her heaving bra encased tits. Even though he's seen them countless times, he was now staring at her tits for the first time as his wife. He nearly began to drool at her full, firm breasts that spilled over the black cups.

Bernie looked up at him and she reached back and unclipped it when he blurted out, Take it off, I can't wait to feast on them." She lowered the bra, revealing her full, firm tits.

Raj, just like he thought a moment ago, he knew she was the prize and he was lucky to be the recipient of the prize. He reached down and drew her panties off and smiled when he saw she, just like Amy, had a Brazilian wax job, leaving her tight juicy lips completely bare. He licked his lips an muttered out, "Beautiful, absolutely beautiful!" He wrapped his arms around her, clutching at her bubble butt and pulling her to him, he leaned in and buried his tongue into her juicy hole with one swift darting of his tongue.

Bernie threw her head back and cried out, "Aah! Yes Raj, eat me!" She grabbed hold of his head and pulled him tighter to her trembling body. He opened his mouth even more and closed his lips over her stiff clit.

Bernie's knees buckled and she fell backwards onto the sofa shaking uncontrollably as she finally knew she had picked the right man to marry.

Raj dove back in and sucked her pussy, devouring the taste and scent of her creamy cum as her pussy lips parted even more as he continued to attack her cunt.

He felt his cock throbbing as he managed to free his head from her grasp, but he wouldn't stop licking her, even though she came once and was close to cumming again. She managed to claw at his head and push him away, "Please, please, I need a break, just too fucking sensitive, but I want more, I just need a moment to recuperate."

He went to the large kitchen and popped open the bottle of champagne the hotel gave them for their honeymoon. He poured the golden liquid into two flutes and moving back to the sofa, he handed one to Bernadette. They both downed the drinks and as soon as Raj placed the glasses on the end table, he dove back in and began eating her again.

Bernadette slipped lower in the seat and looked into his eyes. She shook as Raj took long, slow licks along her dripping slit. She shivered again. She looked down and watched him draw his fat tongue up her slit from a spot between her ass cheeks all the way up to her clit. Her tits swayed as she shook and watched his tongue continued to slide up and down her oozing slit.

Raj doubled his efforts and be sucked her swollen lips between his and once again attacked her clit. He knew she was on the verge of another orgasm and he sucked harder.

Bernie screamed out, she was extremely sensitive to the point of pain, but the urgency to cum overshadowed the pain and she exploded and as soon as she did, she pushed his head away, she really needed a lot longer break.

Raj finally gave way and slid up her naked body and she snuggled his neck as she continued to tremble and shake as aftershocks of her exquisite orgasm slowly waned. She gripped his head in her hands and as they kissed, she tasted herself on his lips and tongue. She kissed him harder and gripped his shoulders.