Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernadette crossed her arms and in one swift motion, drew her loose fitting nightshirt from her tiny body. She looked to Missy, "No where as large as Sheldon, but just the color and the thickness, is enough to make your pussy begin to drip, doesn't it?"

Missy licked her lips, "Fuck, I could kick myself for not chasing him a few years back when his experimental drug wore off and he couldn't speak. I didn't need to hear him talk. That gorgeous cock of his could do all the talking for him."

A naked Bernie turned and fisted his cock in her tiny hand, her fingers didn't meet. She stroked it up and down several times and looked to Missy, "Why don't you climb up here? I believe you're gonna love it!"

Missy eagerly did as Bernie instructed, but not before skimming out of her bikini bottoms and kicking off her sandals. Her face was beat red, but her lips were parted and she was biting her lip, trying to hold herself in check.

Raj let out a groan when he finally had the woman of his dreams within reach, "Oh fuck Missy, you are so fucking sexy!" He reached for her and lewdly began running his hands all over her curves. Moving from her shoulders, down along her large swaying tits and down to her sleek, toned belly. He felt his cock leap at the sight and feel of this gorgeous brunette. His cock grew thicker and stiffer right before the eyes of the two naked women.

Missy watched as Bernie's tiny hand stroked his cock and a drop of pre-cum oozed out. She whispered to Missy, "Why don't you lick that drop up? We surely don't wanna waste it. Believe me, you're gonna love how it tastes."

Missy swept her long, silky hair from her cheek and over her shoulder. She leaned forward and licked at the head. Her lizard-like tongue flicked all around the dark, glistening head and she released a moan. She continued to lick larger and larger circles that caused Raj to release a moan as she flicked her thick, slippery tongue all over his shaft.

Bernie slipped lower and placed her face on the other side of Raj's shaft, but allowed Missy to feast on it, "Just take it slow, we have all morning. I love watching another woman see what is mine and know after all is said and done, it's still gonna be all mine." She watched as Missy's tongue became more active, savoring the whole head with her tongue, allowing a stream of her saliva to run down the shaft to the tiny hand gripping the root.

Raj threw his head back and moaned even louder, "You tell her Bernadette, you know it belongs to you and I love you all the more for sharing it with the one woman who got away, years ago."

Missy heard this and she knew they both had unfinished business here. She tried to force the head into her mouth, but Bernie was playing, pulling it away every time she tried to swallow him. She finally got what she wanted and covering the entire head, Bernie watched as Missy's head sank lower and lower, more of his thick, dark cock disappeared between her red painted lips.

Bernie reached down and began caressing Missy's tight ass cheeks. She found the slick folds of her pussy and as her tiny fingers slipped between them, she saw Missy suck more of Raj's shaft into her overheated mouth.

Missy grunted from the invasion at both ends of her over stimulated body. She sucked more of Raj into her mouth, and even though it wasn't as large as Sheldon's, the thickness was something to try and overcome.

She heard Bernie call out, "Just relax your throat, let it in, let him sink that gorgeous dark cock into your throat!" Bernie sank her fingers deeper into Missy's folds and now finding her juicy hole, she slipped two tiny fingers in. She released Raj's cock as Missy's lips were now brushing against them, giving her the opportunity to take him entirely into her mouth. Bernie used the hand what was holding his shaft and finding Missy's asshole, shove a saliva covered finger in easily.

Bernie began probing Missy's two holes now, adding a finger into each hole. She giggled when she felt Missy pushing back against the invading fingers, wanting more. She pulled her fingers out and she chuckled when Missy groaned out in protest, "Okay Raj, I think she is more than ready to be fucked." she looked to Missy, 'Time to stop sucking and time now for fucking!"

Missy immediately popped her mouth off his cock, leaving a trail of saliva from his shaft to her chin; she swiped it away. She rolled onto her back and watched as Raj finally moved from the spot he began. He knelt between Missy's outstretched legs. His cock shining in the light of the morning sun, covered in spit from Missy's enthusiastic cock sucking. He took hold of her shapely legs and drew them up and back until they pressed against her full, firm tits. He spread her wide open and looked down at the lewd, thick fleshy lips. He stared up at her dark, smoldering eyes, "My God, Missy, you look so fucking hot! I can't wait to bury my cock in you. It's been long overdue!"

Raj leaned over and moving his cock towards her pussy, he stopped.

Bernie came into view and giggled, "Here, let me help, seeing it was my idea, I wanna be the one to feed this thick cock into her." She once again folded her tiny fingers around his shaft and swiping it up and down, from asshole to clit and back down again several times, she placed it at the entrance to her tight hole. His cockhead was already dripping with her cunt juices. He lunged forward and the mighty thick head popped in.

Missy closed her eyes as she felt the thick head pop in. She bit her lips and let out a gush of air, "Oh fuck, it was worth the wait!" She heard Raj's heavy breathing as he slowly fed more of his thick shaft into her. Her body began to shake, not just from Raj's cock, but also from Bernie who was there, caressing her hair, nibbling at her rock hard nipples and urging Raj on.

Raj now began to rock, back and forth, shoving more and more of his stiff cock into her tight walled pussy. He watched as his bride to be, turned her head towards her and they were locked in a passionate kiss that made him even hornier. He picked up the pace, now balls deep in her and he stared down, seeing those fleshy lips clinging to him, he nearly lost it.

Bernadette needed some relief and tearing her mouth from Missy's, she climbed up and gripping the headboard, she straddled Missy's beautiful face. She started out teasing Missy. She lowered her tight-lipped pussy to less than a foot away, but stopped. She looked down and saw Missy's mouth open, waiting to eat her heated snatch.

Missy released a groan two fold, from Raj who was slamming into her harder and faster and from the slick, bright red cunt hovering above her face. She reached up and grabbed for Bernie's MILF hips. She caught hold of them and pulled Bernie's dripping, hot cunt to her mouth, burying her face in the slick slit. She immediately began lapping and sucking and even nipping wildly at the about to be married cunt.

Bernie lost it and screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, Missy, suck it, lick it, take my creamy cum into your pretty little mouth!" She looked to her husband to be, "Fuck her Raj, She's one hell of a cunt lapper! Fuck her hard, give her all you have!"

Raj was spurred on by Bernadette and he began a slow steady rhythm on Missy's tight pussy as he gazed excitedly at the dark hair beauty who was feasting on Bernie's cunt. He stroked deeply and smoothly, loving the way Missy could eat Bernie and at the same time manage to squeeze and release his shaft over and over again. All three of them began to shake and writhe with their own tremors and both women experienced tiny orgasms. They continued to buck and twist and shake as they enjoyed what one of the other was inflicting on their over excited bodies.

They were all nearing the orgasm they were in search of when suddenly in the doorway were two more guests, Brandy Love and Bert were there. Brandi let out a loud chuckle, "Wow, I thought Penny, Lex and I were the porn stars? Looks like these three could give the three of us a run for our money!"

Bernie who was squatting over the beautiful brunette grinned at the two of them, "Come on in, come on, join in the fun. This bed has seen a lot more than just four or five, I can attest to that."

Brandi looked to Bert and shrugged, "When in Rome ...!" She began throwing off the little clothes she had on, Bert quickly followed. She looked to Bert and let out a gasp, "Oh fuck, where have you been hiding that gorgeous cock of yours all these years. You don't belong in a classroom unless you're giving practical instructions on how to suck and fuck that thing."

The two of them circled the bed and looked to see where they could join in.

Missy continued where she was, eating Bernie, while taking as much as Raj would give her. She munched loudly on Bernie's pussy. She could tell Bernie was about to cum as her body stiffened and shook. She attacked Bernie's clit, knowing it was what she needed to finish her off. She too was about to cum as her cunt and her mouth was about to experience two orgasms at the same time.

Suddenly Bernie screamed out, "Oh fuckkkkkk yeah Missy, suck it, more, harder, I'm there, I'm cummingggggggg!"

When Raj heard his bride to be scream out, he let out a groan and began pumping all the cum he had in his bloated balls into the sucking cunt before him. He emptied his balls into the spasming cunt beneath him and slumped against her. He have very little time to recuperate. He pulled out of her and was pushed aside as the huge titted porn star wiggled her way in-between Missy's thighs and began munching on all of the cum he just deposited there.

Bert wasn't just watching either. Wrapping his arms around Bernie, he drew her up and off of Missy's face. He planted her on her knees and as Bernie began kissing Missy; licking and sucking all of the cum she just shot all over her face. She ripped her mouth from Missy's face as she felt Bert's huge cock skewer her pussy. She screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah, Bert, give it to me. I want to remember that it was your cock, that was in me the last time before I say I do to that guy who is now fucking that blonde porn star!" She looked to Raj and giggled, "You can thank me later for the Deja Vu capsule I gave you this morning. I told you, you were gonna need it."

Missy grabbed her head and pulled her back to her as she kissed and feasted on the tiny blonde's mouth. She was groaning from the expert cunt licking she was getting from Brandi.

Brandi was amazed how adapt these three were to fucking and she was already close to cumming from the thick cock plowing into her. She raised her head, her face covered in the cum Raj deposited in Missy. She looked back at Raj, "Slap my ass, I love it rough! Play with my asshole. If you give me a real good orgasm, I may let you fuck my tight ass too."

Raj let out a growl, spurred on by the lovely porn star. He slammed into her deeper and harder. He slapped her ass and after using the cream from her pussy, he shoved two fingers in her ass easily. He added a third and finally a fourth.

Brandi bucked against him and screamed out, "Yeah yeah, just like that, deeper, use your cock and fingers in both my holes, deeper!" She began to shake as she came hard all over Raj's dark shaft. His cock was covered in her milky cream and as he continued to drive in her, she screamed out again, "Okay stud, you gave me what I wanted, now you get to fuck my ass!"

He was gasping for air. His entire body was drenched in sweat as he pulled his cream coated cock out of her pussy and puling his fingers out of her ass, he slid into her dark tunnel with ease. He sank balls deep as he climbed onto his feet and shoving downward, he pile-drove his cock into her ass. He slammed into her over and over again. His swollen nuts rested on her tight cheeks as Brandi reared up and pushed up against him.

Missy managed to spin around and was now situated beneath Brandi. She grabbed hold of her womanly hips and pulled her down to her mouth. As Raj pile drove his cock into her ass, Missy sucked, lapped and shove three fingers deep into Brandi's sloppy cunt.

Brandi was thrashing about as she looked to Bernie. She fisted her hair and kissed her hard, as she was now air tight, a mouth on hers. A cock in her ass and Missy latched onto her dripping cunt.

Bert was beyond excited as he watched the scene unfold before him. He was the first to lose it, seeing he hadn't cum yet. He threw back his head and filled Bernie's quivering pussy with his potent cum. He continued to pump his heavy seed into her sucking cunt and Bernie was right behind him, she tore her mouth from Brandi's and as she came hard, she latched onto one of Brandi's huge swaying tits, and sucked so hard, it sent Brandi into spasms.

Brandi began to buck uncontrollably. She let loose a stream of juices, she was so turned on by the amateurs, she started to squirt. She drenched Missy's face with her slimy cum and she nearly collapsed on the gorgeous brunette. She tightened her hold on Raj's cock in her ass and screamed out, "Give it to me stud, pour your hot cum in my ass, give it to me!"

He did and he wrapped his arms around the luscious body before him and mauling her tits, he pumped rope after rope of his thick, creamy cum deep into her heated body.

The entire room was echoing the sound of heavy breathing. The air was filled with the stench of their sexual coupling and each and every body was drenched in sweat, cum and saliva. One by one, they uncoupled and headed down to the hot tub where they all relaxed and tried to make sense of what just happened.

Brandi turned to Bernadette, "You know, if any of you are ever tired of your day jobs, just give me a call, I'm sure I can get any or all of you a job in the adult film industry."

They were settling back soothing their aching muscles when Stephanie and Alex came running in, frantic, "We need to get back to Stanford as soon as possible, Leonard left in a hurry and if we don't catch him, we may lose him forever."

Bernie rolled her eyes, "What, that the fuck are you talking about? What happened?"

Just then Lex appeared behind them in just a pair of shorts, bare chested and bare footed, "Ah, yeah, Penny did it again." He told them all what happened and tried to calm Stephanie and Alex, but saw it was not gonna happen.

He pulled his cell out of his pocket and made a call, "Yeah, William, this is Lexington Steele...Yeah, the porn star. Listen, I need a limo here ASAP. I need it to take two frantic women back up north, is that possible?...Hold on" He looked to Bernadette, "What's the address here?" She told him and he told the guy on the other end of the phone and he listened, "Okay, make it sooner of you can." He hung up and looked to Stephanie, "Look, I'm sorry, I wasn't in on this horrible trick Penny played on you two. I was just doing what I do. Two naked women throw themselves at me, I do what I do."

Stephanie came over to him and planted a soft kiss on his cheek, "I know it wasn't you. How long do we have before the limo gets here?"

He looked at his watch, "It should be here in about twenty." He chuckled when they made a mad dash for the other house and he yelled out, "You're welcome, ladies."

Alex stopped halfway across the yard. She turned and threw him a kiss, "I have to say Lex, it was incredible, too bad we couldn't finish. I wished it hadn't happened under such fucked up circumstances. Otherwise, it was nice knowing you...OH, AND THANKS!" She turned and rushed to pack.

Once in the bedroom, they packed and stepping out of the bedroom they stood before Penny who was now in her tiny shorts and wife-beater t-shirt. Stephanie stepped over to her, "Leonard was right, you are a cunt!"

Penny shrugged, "Take's one to know one!" She turned back to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

They hurried out, said their good byes and the rest of the group went on and on about the bad behavior of Penny. Raj was now in a bathrobe and came over to them both. He looked to Alex, "I always had a think for you, but I can see the three of you make a great...well, whatever you call it. I'll make sure to get a hold of Leonard and explain what happened. I'm sure he'll see the light and come around. Take care you two."

Stephanie came over to the rest of them, "I'm sorry all of this happened, but we both hope you have a long and very, very happy marriage, right Alex?"

Alex hugged both Raj and Bernadette, "Thank you for opening your homes to us and inviting us to your wedding, best of luck." She looked to Lex and Brandi, "You have to control that bitch. I know you both like her, but she has some serious issues."

Lex and Brandi both nodded and Brandi spoke up, "Yeah, we know, but with her pregnancy, she is a little off the rails."

Everyone's jaw dropped and Brandi let out a groan, "Oh fuck, you guys didn't know, fuck, I'm in deep shit." She looked to Lex, "We better get over there and smooth things over or she may just kill us too."

Before long, Lex had another limo there and the three of them were on their way back to the Frisco area. Penny came over to the group, "I guess you heard, I having this one, so no need to worry." She looked to Bernadette, "I'm sorry, but I can't be your maid of honor."

Bernadette nodded, "Yeah, looks like Amy and Sheldon will have to take the place of you and Leonard. Keep in touch, and stay safe. Take care of that bundle of joy." She patted her slightly rounded belly."

The three of them left and headed back up north as Raj and Bernadette got ready for their wedding tomorrow."

Back at Stanford, Leonard spoke with the dean and once again got the okay to use one of the suites for a new department head for a couple of weeks. At the same time, he begged for a week of, "I'm going through a personal crisis and I swear once this week is over, I'll be one-hundred and ten percent on board."

The dean sat back, "I already spoke with a number of the professors and technicians and they all say you are a breath of fresh air. Just hearing what you have accomplished in the short period you have been here is saying a lot. I'll give you the week off, but a week from Monday, I'll expect you to be here full time, no more excuses. Now get out of here and don't make me regret this decision."

"Thank you and I swear, you won't regret this." He headed out, got everything he had at Stephanie and Alex's apartment. He left his key and a note, "I'm moving out, please don't even try and explain. I have eyes and saw what you did. You two are worse than Penny. She didn't hide what she was, good bye, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter."

He took up residence at the place he had a few weeks ago. He called for an Uber and headed for the airport. He brought a ticket to New York and once in the concourse, he called Janice Dean, "Hi Janice, Leonard Hofstadter here."

She giggled, "You're the only Leonard I know, what can I do for you?"

He cleared his throat, "I'm coming in for a few day and wonder if you could arrange for a car to pick me up. I'm flying in at 5:45 PM and need a place to stay. Is it possible for you to get me a key to Sheldon's place. I'm surprising him and don't want him to know."

"Sure as a matter of fact, I'll come and meet you."

"Oh Janice, you don't have to do that. I don't wanna put you out."

She chuckled, "Oh it would be my pleasure, see you around six."

When he landed there was a chauffeur with a sign saying "Dr. Hofstadter." He went up to the guy, "I'm Dr. Hofstadter."

He took Leonard's bag and led him to the limo. When he opened the door, Janice was sitting in the back with a huge smile on her face, "Welcome back to New York, Leonard." she leaned in and kissed him.

He didn't know what came over him, but he leaned into her and kissed her back and before long they were locked in a passionate kiss that took their breath away.