Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked from Marcus, the coal black football player and at the other guys, two large white studs and two more, extremely large black men, they looked like basketball players. She could feel her pussy getting moist, just thinking about servicing all five of them. That incident at the hospital got her so fucking hot, she was about to combust and these five were the blow torch that would sent her afire. All of a sudden she shook her head and took a step back, "No, no this isn't right! I'm a respectable wife and step-mother and I can't be doing something as vile as this."

Marcus stepped up to her again, "Oh fuck Mrs. Copper, you look incredible in that nurse's outfit, but I'm sure once we get it off of you, all of your inhibitions will float away and we'll unleash a woman who is just begging to be gang banged and have every one of her holes filled and fucked."

She shook her head, "I'm shocked, I thought you were a good man, but I can tell you're not. You can't be talking to me like that."

He stopped her from talking by reaching up and pulling the zipper down all the way and it parted in front of the five men.

John, one of the large white linemen came up beside her and looked at her huge tits that were encased in a white, lacy bra, "Mrs. Copper, you have some very, beautiful tits, there."

She let out a gasp, "It's been a long time since anyone, even my husband has called me beautiful."

Marcus came behind her and drew the parted dress off her shoulders, "We all think you're beautiful and we're gonna all show you just how beautiful we think you are. Are you ready for a gang bang?"

She shook her head, "This can't happen, I'm the mother of your best friend." He chuckled, "Hell, if any of these guys had a STEP-MOTHER, not mother, that looks like you, I'm sure they would all share her with us."

Before she could respond, John stepped up to her and grabbed her by the hips. He lifted her like like a feather and carried her over to the large dining room table. He planted her firmly on the table and reaching around behind her, he unhooked her bra and those large MILF tits came floating out. He immediately leaned down and closed his lips around one large stiff nipple.

Penny threw her head back and let out a loud groan, "Oh fuck Jim, you are so fucking strong. I bet you fuck like an animal!"

He reached down and tore away her panties and dropped his pants and shorts, "You better believe it, Mrs. Copper. I fuck like an animal and I'm hung like a python. I'm tired of calling you Mrs. Copper, what is your first name?

She let out a gasp, "Oh I'm Penny and if you're gonna fuck me, I have to know the rest of you are going to be gentle. You all can fuck me, but no rough crap, okay?" She leaned back on the large table, now completely naked and the guys surrounded the table. She looked down and had to look up and make sure Sheldon wasn't between her outstretched legs. His cock was massive and it rivaled the cock Sheldon possessed.

She let out a gasp when he pressed his cock against her fleshy lips She was already so wet from all of the nasty talk, but his sure thickness made her groan out.

John sank deeper into her tight cunt, "Oh yeah Penny, your pussy feel so fucking hot." He pushed himself deeper and deeper into her overheated pussy.

She rolled her head from side to side and her long blonde hair that was pulled up high in a bun came undone and a couple of the guys groaned out, "Oh fuck yeah, look at her, she is the ultimate MILF, we are gonna fuck her till she can't walk anymore."

Penny looked at the other guys who were all quickly tearing at their clothes and she looked down at John, "OH fuck me, John, you are going so fucking deep!" She just hoped the baby won't be injured.

John picked up the pace, fucking her faster and faster until he was drilling her at what seemed like a million miles per hour. His huge body slammed against her with incredible force, causing her entire body to shift and she hoped the table didn't collapse. She had been fucked by some of the biggest names in porn, but this was without a doubt one of the best she's ever had.

She looked up and screamed out, "Yeah fuck me harder John, you fuck me better than my husband ever did." She wasn't acting, she knew he was a lot better than Leonard. "You're gonna split me in two, give it to me harder. I can feel your cum filled balls slapping against my ass with each thrust in me."

She looked around and nearly fainted as she saw three huge black monster sized cocks and one more white one.

All of a sudden John's cock began to swell and she knew he was about to blow and she felt it grow larger and she felt him shooting his hot, potent cum deep in her well stretched cunt.

He finished off in her and stumbled back slipping out of her and he growled out, "One down and four to go!"

The cameraman zoomed in, recording her stretched pussy leaking with the cum that John just deposited in her.

She heard a voice from the side and one of the black guys named Thomas called out, "Lay back down, but turn on the table. Hang your head off the side, I'm wanting to fuck that pretty mouth of your, Penny."

She did as she was instructed and as soon hung her head off the side of the table, Thomas shoved his cock into her parted lips. As her hair floated down, nearly to the floor, it swayed back and forth as she accepted his cock. She smiled slightly as his balls slapped against her forehead.

Just as she got into the rhythm of taking his black cock onto her mouth, Marcus slipped his thick, black cock into her pussy. She was getting it from both ends now and the other white guy and black guy stood on either side of the table and were mauling her tits.

Penny was moaning and groaning; she was trying to speak, but Thomas's cock was sliding so deep in her mouth, it slid down her throat making it impossible for her to speak.

Marcus picked up the pace and called out, "Now you see Penny, you are one fine MILF. I told you, you were a good MILF. How do you like two cock in you at the same time. I'm thinking you need a third cock in you, what do you guys think?"

She started feeling the orgasm brewing deep in her loins as Marcus plowed in her and began to diddle her clit. Just as she felt her orgasm about to burst free, Thomas began to cum. He pulled his cock from her mouth and holding it until the camera was in place. He released his thick, black cock and the first blast shot out and stung her cheek. He came like a fire hose, sending spurt after spurt all over her pretty face.

She couldn't hold off any longer and as her cunt muscles began to squeeze and contract, she milked Marcus' cock and he exploded. He too pulled his cock out of Penny and began to release blast after blast all over her fleshy cunt and belly. He stumbled back and looked to Thomas. They gave each other a high five and called out, "Three down and two to go, are you two ready?"

John reached out and grabbed her by the arm. He pulled her to a sitting position, "You have to be sore lying on that hard table so long." He pulled her to her feet and the cum Thomas deposited on her face began to run down her face. She reached up and scooped it up and licked it off her fingers. She was guided to her feet and he led her into the living room and pushed on her shoulder, "Why don't you get on your hands and knees Penny. We want you that way so we can fuck you doggy." He patted her ass lightly, "See Penny, no pain, but it may hurt when we shove it in that gorgeous ass of yours."

She shivered and got down and her knees. The plush carpet felt good on her knees and she relaxed, but knew something hard was coming and she couldn't wait.

Duane took up a position behind Penny. He stroked his black shaft and Penny looked back and knew he wanted to shove that big black fucker in her ass.

At the same time, John flopped down on his back and positioned himself underneath her. Penny let out a gasp when she felt something hot and wet at her puckered hole. She looked back and groaned out as she saw Duane's tongue darting in and out of her puckered hole. She squirmed and wiggled her ass, she knew what was coming next and she felt him sink his tongue deeper into her ass.

She let out a grunt and at the same time, John grabbed her hips and pulled her down to his cock. He recovered from coming all over her face. She felt his cock enter her fleshy cunt and just as it sank into her, she felt Duane's thick, black cock slide into her ass. The large head popped in and the tight muscles of her ass clenched around his black shaft. Duane growled out, "If you relax your ass, I can get it nice and deep in you. I swear you're gonna love it."

Penny knew she would, but having both enter her within seconds of each other, she was having a tough time adjusting to two in her so quickly. She released a couple deep cleansing breaths and relaxed. She threw her head back when she felt Duane sink his black cock deep in her.

He picked up the pace and just as he bottomed out, John began thrusting upward, slamming his cock up into her cunt. He reached out and at the same time began diddling her clit and Penny exploded as a second orgasm overtook her lush body.

The last guy, Jackson stepped up in front of her and grabbing hold of her head, he made her look up and her green eyes focused on the other white cock. She was hoping to have that one in her ass, but she opened her mouth and swallowed him whole. She was now air tight, getting it from all sides and Marcus and Thomas slipped to their knees and were running their hands all over Penny's sweaty back and sliding under her, they began mauling her tits.

She was being pushed and pulled and she was close to yet another orgasm. She glanced to the side and saw two cameramen, they were filming every one of the guys as they serviced her lush body. While Marcus and Thomas played with her body, they were again stroking their cocks. She saw the director spinning his finger around telling the guys to wrap it up and one by one, they were gonna pump Penny full of cum.

Duane was the first to cum. Her hot tight ass was just too much for him to take and he came hard, shooting rope after rope of his potent cum deep in her ass. He slipped out and the cameraman caught the stream of cum oozing out of her ass.

John grabbed hold of her hips and rolled her over onto her back. He scrambled to his feet, he hovered over her face and drowned her with his second load.

When she was rolled over, Jackson popped out of her mouth and he stroked his saliva covered cock and added to the veil of cum covering her face.

Marcus and Thomas stood on opposite sides of her cum covered face and as she opened her mouth to breath, seeing her nose was covered in cum, Marcus let loose his load and shot it all over her tongue. Thomas followed up, giving her the finale she wanted. She raised her hands to her face and massaged the cum into her pores and licked her fingers as the two cameramen caught every drop she licked off her hands.

The director yelled cut and the guys stumbled back and fell exhausted to the couches and chairs.

Penny rolled over onto her back and looked up at the director, "I'll be taking a few months off, I'm pregnant."

More to cum and lot more from Penny too!