Big Bang Theory Season 14 Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj pulled back and reaching down, he pulled her to her feet. Leaning down, he drew her up into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He planted her on the bed and leaning over her, he covered on large aeroule with his lips. He sucked on it while his hand ran down her lush body and gripped her lush ass.

Bernie was savoring the feeling of being loved but she now wanted to give back. She managed to push him onto his back and hovering over him, she began licking at his nipples, one and them the other. She allowed her long sexy hair drift over his excited skin as she moved lower. She reached his cock nad grabbing it in her tiny hands, she began stroking it up and down and as soon as the first drop of pre-cum appeared, she lapped it up. She closed her lips around the dark head and drew it into her mouth. More and more was drawn in and before long, she had her nose pressed against his pubic hair. She pulled back, allowing a large stream of saliva to flow out and bathe his shaft. She went back, over and over again doing the exact same thing and before long, his entire pubic area was swimming in her saliva.

Without warning, she popped her mouth off his cock and slid up and straddled him. She gripped his cock and dropped her lush body downward and he slid in easily. She leaned forward, offering him her swaying tits. Her long hair created a veil covering both of their upper bodies as she screamed out.

Raj bit down on one f her nipples too hard, but it only increased the excitement coursing through her body. He grabbed her hips and held on as she bounced up and down, harder, and faster, taking him balls deep into her over and over again. He tightened his grip on her hips and rolled her over. He pulled her to her knees and took her doggy.

Bernie reared back, sending a waterfall of blonde hair down her back. She rolled her head around as Raj gathered up her hair and pulled back like the reins of a race horse. He plowed into her hard, his balls slapping against her aching clit. Each slap sent pleasure and pain through her. Her clit was still super-sensitive and when she felt his cock swell, she knew it was the end. She bit her lip, drew a pillow to her face and screaming into it, she came hard, just as Raj filled her over and over with his potent, fertile semen.

She collapsed to the bed and was pinned there by Raj's sweat covered body. She was gasping for air and Raj realized that and pulling out of her, slipped to her side and drew her into his arms. After a few minutes, he got up and went to the large bathroom. He filled the in-room Jacuzzi tub, filled it with hot water and scented bath oils. He returned to the bedroom and gathering up his slumbering bride, he carried her into the bathroom and stepping in carefully, he settled them both in the hot, soothing water.

Bernie let out a quiet moan and clung to him as they settled in the steamy water. She placed her tousled hair on his chest and slid further into the water. They stayed there for nearly an hour until the water began to cool.

Afterwards they slipped into their bathing suits and headed to the pool to relax, have a few Mai-Tai's and enjoy the hot Hawaiian sun.

Back in New York, Leonard was finishing up giving Janice his morning wood and just like Raj and Bernie did, he led Janice to the hot tub to soothe their aching, well used muscles. There was a loud voice out in the living room and Sheldon came barging into the bathroom. He returned early and stood over the couple relaxing in the tub. He chuckled, "Leonard, why are you in my bathtub with my chief meteorologist?

Leonard shrugged, "We were covered in sweat and cum and figured we'd get clean before beginning again."

Sheldon chuckled, "Okay, that makes sense. I'm gonna take a shower and join the two of you in MY bedroom to continue that you were doing." He looked to Janice, "Are you up for that?"

She giggled, "Oh yeah, I've been thoroughly fucked, but could easily go again."

He did and they did, several times before a completely fucked Janice dressed and headed out. She stopped in the doorway and looked to Sheldon, "Just to let you know, I'm taking tomorrow off. After all I've done and completely enjoyed, I'm gonna need a day to recuperate." She left without waiting for an answer.

Sheldon and Leonard took separate showers and after dressing, Sheldon sat Leonard down and gave him the blow by blow of what happened after he stormed out of Amy's house. He had to calm Leonard down several times, but just like always, Sheldon got his way and Leonard finally came around to an understanding that Stephanie and Alex were just reacting to what Penny had told them.

"I understand everything you have said Sheldon, but I had a long, long time to digest everything that happened and I realized I was just jumping from one failed relationship into an even more complex relationship, with not one woman, but two. I'll have a serious relationship, with one or both of them, but on my terms. I'm getting my own place to live and I'm going to take it slow."

Sheldon came over to him, "I'm very proud of you Leonard. It looks like you actually know what you want this time."

Leonard scoffed, "I'll take that, but it was sort of insulting. Well with that behind me, are you ready to get the spare bedroom prepared for Kelsea's fantasy?"

"Hell yeah, but we don't have to upset your bedroom for that. I have a third room I was gonna set-up as a private study. I haven't begun to furnish it and it is practically empty. We have a clean slate, and we can begin setting it up tomorrow."

Monday came and Leonard sent Stephanie and Alex a text letting them know he understood the misunderstanding and would discuss his future at Stanford when he returned on Sunday evening. He ignored their future texts and calls until he sent another text asking for space and he got it.

Back in Hawaii, Raj and Bernadette went exploring the deserted beaches of the northern coast. They had a beach bag with large towels and a couple bottles of wine. They settled in and took a relaxing dip in the warm waters of Maui and after spreading out on their towels, they noticed a native Hawaiian paddling out a little off shore.

Raj looked to Bernie, "Are you feeling adventurous?"

She gave him a sly grin, "Why, what are you suggesting Raj?"

He leaned over and planted a hot kiss on her lips, "What would you say to a threesome with a honest to God, real Hawaiian?"

She kissed him, "I wouldn't be opposed to it, but you have to set it up. I'm not going to be the one to be blamed after I get all excited and go wild on the both of you."

He chuckled, "Oh I think I'm gonna love being married to you."

Raj got up and walked over and got knee deep in the water and motioned for the other guy to come to shore and speak with him. He did and after a couple minutes, the Hawaiian man was grinning from ear to ear and nodded.

The two of them came out of the water and approached Bernie who was now sitting up, Raj spoke up, "Bernadette, this is Kai, Kai, this is my wife Bernadette."

He leaned down and shook her hand, "I'm honored to meet you Bernadette. Raj here tells me you wanted to sample to local cuisine and I'd be very, very happy to sample the cuisine of the mainland."

Bernadette released his hand and reached up, she tugged at his long Hawaiian print swim trunks and as they gave way, they crumpled down around his ankles. He kicked them aside and now naked, Kai knelt down on the large towel beside her.

Bernadette slumped back down and swung around slightly and her face was directly alongside his short, but extremely thick cock. She looked up at him hungrily and then looked back at Raj. She wanted to get his okay and he nodded to her.

Bernadette opened her mouth and licked Kai's cock from base to tip, savoring the saltiness from the ocean's water. She was pleasantly surprised when it sprung to life and what she thought was a short, stubby cock, grew to a very, very thick shaft that rivaled Raj's. It was just as dark as Raj's and she shivered just thinking about having two dark skinned cocks fucking her at the same time. She reached up with one hand and gingerly played with his nut sack. She released a tiny giggled and resumed sucking in it. She began bobbing up and down and pushed forward, allowing Kai's cock to slip deeper into her mouth.

Raj was struggling out of his trunks and watched as her eyes watered when she took Kai's cock into her mouth way too deep. He watched as his tiny bride regained her composure and managed to lower her head down even further onto his cock.

Kai released a loud groan and gripping her head in his large hands, pushed forward and watched as the remaining couple of inches sank into her throat, taking him fully into her mouth and throat to his swaying balls. Raj was stroking his cock now as he saw Kai's balls resting on Bernadette's chin.

He had enough of watching and crawled around to her other side He removed her bikini top and gripping his cock, he tapped her cheek. She drew her mouth off Kai's cock, leaving a string of saliva from her tongue to his cockhead. She drew her tongue in, and turning to Raj, she gave him the same treatment. She worked his cock until she had it covered in her spit and she soon had him balls deep in her mouth too.

Bernadette was in heaven. The Maui sun beat down on her as she moved from Raj's cock back to Kai's. She swallowed both of them balls deep over and over again, taking both dark cocks to their roots over and over again.

Unable to wait any longer, Bernie rolled onto her back and grabbing hold of her tiny, but shapely legs, she skimmed out of the bottom portion of her bikini and then she gripped them both behind her knees and pulling them back, she exposed her bare juicy cunt towards the sky, "I don't give a fuck which one of you goes first, but I need a cock in me and I need it now!"

Raj being the gentleman he is, held out his hand, "Kai, be my guest!"

Kai immediately repositioned himself, scooting in place before her. He placed his saliva coated cock at the entrance to Bernadette's pussy. Kai slowly leaned forward, parting her thick, juicy lips and slowly sank into her hot, tight cavern.

Bernie fisted the towel beneath her and her eyes rolled back in her head. She felt something wet and warm on her cheek and focusing her eyes, she turned her head and saw Raj's cock poised beside her head. She shifted slightly and opened her mouth and allowed Raj to shove his equally stiff cock into her hot, wet mouth.

Kai was now seeded deep in her and holding her legs up for her, he began pumping in and out, slowly at first, but he picked up the pace as he looked at the gorgeous blonde before him. Before long, Kai was driving into her as hard and as fast as he could.

Juices were flowing freely out of her two holes. Cunt juices ran out of her pussy, down to her puckered hole and saliva was running down her chin as Raj fucked her mouth. Bernie was constantly moaning now as the beginnings of an orgasm build up deep in her pussy. She released a squeal when Raj blurted out, "So tell me Bernadette, how do you like sampling the local cuisine? Do you like the way Kai fucks you?"

She pulled her mouth off of Raj's cock and let out a gasp, "I love his cock, just watch how good he fucks me."

Kai knew he was in the spotlight and picked up the pace, driving in and out of her faster and driving in deeper and harder.

Bernadette began to shake and tremble, she managed to free her legs and kicking them out, she spread them as wide as she could. She planted them flat on the sand covered towel and began driving up to get him in as deep as possible. Seconds later, Bernadette let out a blood curdling scream and she began to cum. Her entire body went into spasms. She arched her back off the towel and she rolled her head from side to side, getting sand all over her gorgeous hair.

Kai didn't slow as he continued to drive in her over and over again. To make it all the hotter, Raj fisted her sand covered hair and turning her head towards him, he shoved his cock down her throat. His balls were resting on her cheek as her moans were cut off by his cock.

Both Kai and Raj treated her like a vessel for their cocks and Bernadette was transformed into a hotwife and as her orgasm calmed down, she got her second wind. Bernadette pushed Raj out of her mouth, "Lay down in the sand Raj, I wanna ride you." She pushed Kai out of her and she stopped to see his cock all white, coated in her milky cream; that made her even hotter. She rolled off of the towel and her knees sank into the sand as she straddled Raj. She stopped and giggled. She spun around and looked back as she planted her hands in the sand behind his hips. She rose up and threw her sand covered hair all over his chest. She growled out, "Come on Raj, don't you wanna claim you new wife's asshole? Stick in in, fuck my ass Raj!"

"Oh hell yes I do!"

She giggled and smiled back at him, "Good, what are you waiting for, shove that fat cock in my pretty little asshole!"

She slowly lowered her tight, but extremely hot ass downward. She impaled herself on his saliva covered cock. Bernie sank deeper and deeper until finally coming to rest against his slightly rounded belly. His thick cock was buried balls deep in her ass.

Raj wrapped his arms around her tiny body and mauled her tits. He attacked her neck, growling out, "Fuck, you feel so fucking tight, and not to say how hot too!"

She giggled, "You think it's tight now, wait till Kai shoves that big cock of his in my pussy at the same time."

Raj began pumping in and out of her ass and then Kai climbed aboard and slowly fed his cock into her juicy cunt.

Raj suddenly felt the tightness grow as Kai shoved his cock deeper into Bernie. She reached up and grabbed hold of Kai's shoulders and braced herself as the two of them began to pump in and out of her.

Bernie began to shake from the feeling of having two cock so close together, both servicing her and she never felt hotter. She suddenly felt a rush of excitement course through her and she screamed out, "Oh my God, these cocks feel so fucking good!" She looked back over her shoulder and kissed Raj, tearing her mouth from his she hissed out, "Do you enjoy watching another man ram his big fat cock in and out of my married cunt?"

He wrapped his arms around her and pulling her tighter to his invading cock, he tweaked and tugged at both nipples at the same time, "I love it I wanna have the both of us pull out at the end and cum all over your gorgeous face and tits. In your hair, I wanna see you drenched in our cum."

She picked up the pace, just hearing that, she couldn't wait for it to happen.

Kai and Raj picked it up, just like she wanted, without even telling them. They hammered her two holes and her entire body was flushed with excitement, the hot sun beating down on her and two men driving in and out of her at such a pace, she was moaning continually.

Suddenly Bernadette threw her head back and let out a loud scream and began to squirt. She bathed Kai in her slimy juices and he just kept on fucking her. Just as she was settling back down, Raj nodded to Kai and he pulled out of her, Raj pushed her off his cock and she landed rather hard on the sand and as she recovered, she looked up and there were two cock, being stroked viciously and just as she opened her mouth, Kai let loose a volley of cum. The first bolt was so strong, it stung her cheek and she turned to Raj and he let loose one just as heavy. After that she was just a object for them to cover her with. They continued to shoot jets of cum all over her. By the time they were finished, her face, chest and hair was dripping in ropes of their pearly cum

Bernadette smiled at them and began to giggle as she used her fingers to scoop up as much as she could. She licked her fingers and tried to flop back down onto the sand, but Raj turned to Kai and yelled out, "Let's get her!"

She let out a shriek, but the two naked men, picked her up and each holding an arm and a leg, they took off for the warm surf. When they got just past knee deep water, they swung her back and forth and let her fly. Bernadette was all legs, arms and tits flying through the water and landed in a big splash.

She came up sputtering as they grabbed her and once again sandwiched her between the two of them. They rained kisses on her and she wrapped her arms and legs around them and kissed them back.

After a lot of sexy, naked fun in the water, they headed back to shore. Kai got his trunks on, he gave Bernadette a toe-curling kiss. He shook Raj's hand and picking up his board, paddled away singing a Hawaiian song.

Bernadette wrapped her tiny arms around Raj and gave him a kiss that curled his toes. She pulled away, "Take me back to our suite. I wanna take a nice long shower and get all of this sand and salt off of me and then I wanna go to bed and fuck your brains out. I'm sooooo happy I said "I DO" to you. I love you, husband of mine."

They headed back and did as she requested and they spent the rest of their honeymoon swimming, drinking, sunning and oh, yeah, fucking!

By the time Raj and Bernadette returned to the mainland, Penny finally got a role she was begging for. Brandi and Lexington were both angry with her. They hated being put in the middle of her issues with her ex-husband, but after numerous apologizes and begging for forgiveness, they accepted her apology, but mad it clear, another episode like that, and their friendship on and off the screen was finished.

She was beginning to show and wanted to go out with a bang, a gang-bang to be exact and she got the one she was praying for.

The long, long scene began with Penny, who was married to an older business man. She was a registered nurse and after a rude incident at the hospital, where she was seduced by a black patient, she came to her senses and left the hospital early.

Upon getting her, she found her step son missing and his five friends were there, the music was blaring and she was in no mood for that shit.

One of the black basketball players, named Marcus came up to her, "Sorry Mrs. Copper, but Phil went to the store. We were just hanging around goofing off till he returned."

She looked to him, "Could you please have someone turn the music down, I've had a very rough day. Where did you say Philip went?"

He stepped closer to her, "He went to buy us all some beer, he didn't think you would be home this early."

"I had a problem at work and decided to come home early and just rest. I want all of this shit cleaned up and want you guys out of here , this instant."

He came closer to her, "Cool it Mrs. Copper we were not harming anyone, looks like you could use a little bit of male companionship to release some of that tension you're holding onto."

The other guys came in closer and waited to see what Marcus was up to.

She shook her head, "My husband will be home soon and he's gonna be pissed when he sees you all here."

He chuckled, "Oh no, no way, Mrs. Copper. You see Phil said his dad was out of town and Phil won't be back for quite a while. You sure are one fine looking white woman, a real MILF." He ran his hand down her long, slender arm, "Do you know what a MILF is, Mrs. Copper?"

She shook her head, "I think you guys have had enough beer to drink, and should be leaving."

He pulled her into his embrace and grinned down at her, "We're not going anywhere, the party has just begun." He reached up and grabbed hold of the zipper on the front of her white nurses uniform and slowly drew it down to just below her full, firm tits. He took a step back and looked to his friends, "Fuck, will you look at these fine titties guys, I bet she knows how to shake them. We have five fine cocks here just waiting to fill each and every hole of yours. We're gonna fuck you so hard, that by the time we are finished, you may even pass out. We are gonna have ourselves a no holds, fuckfest here with this fine MILF, what do you think about that Mrs. Copper?"