Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 05

Story Info
Fun back in Pasadena, Sheldon & Penny have fun on their own.
15.8k words
4.03
5.6k
5
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 158 of the 177 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Leonard, Stephanie and Alex set out late Friday afternoon for their trek down to Pasadena. The five and one half hour drive got them into Pasadena just before ten and Amy and Bert welcomed them with open arms.

Amy had a spread of tiny appetizers waiting for them and a couple bottles of chill wine for the ladies and beer for Leonard and Bert. They laughed and caught up on things happening until the wee hours of the morning and when they finally said they good nights, they were fast asleep before they knew it.

In the morning, Leonard was the first to awaken and went next door to chat with Raj. He knocked on the door, but Bernadette answered the door.

When she saw him standing there she let out a squeal and threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly.

Leonard felt her huge unbridled tits pressing against his chest and he started to get an erection. He hugged her back and broke free as soon as he could.

"Wow, what are you doing here?

"Um, well Alex and I came down for the physics conference beginning Monday at Cal Tech. We brought Stephanie along to have a tiny getaway weekend. They were up late talking with Amy and Bert and seeing I was the first one up, I thought I'd come over and chat with Raj."

"Oh, sorry, you just missed him. He took Michael and Haley to my parents for the weekend. They were driving us crazy and at the same time, my parents were begging for a weekend with them, so win-win. Come on in, I just put on a pot of coffee."

He entered and saw she wasn't wearing much under her robe, but he reined in his excitement and thought of work instead.

She poured him a cup and sat down across from him, "So tell me, how do you do it Leonard? How do you keep two gorgeous women satisfied when Raj has a tough time keeping one happy?"

He looked to her, "Wow, jump right in, huh? Well, I have the luxury of having two bi-women. When I'm too tired to perform, they take care of one another and lo and behold, before long I'm more than ready to get my motor humming. So you and Raj?"

She shrugged, "Well you know he was my second choice."

Leonard stared at her, "What do you mean second choice? I thought you loved him."

She looked at him sadly, "I do have strong feelings for him, but I was always hoping you and I would be a couple. Even before Howard asked me to marry him, I was always hoping for Penny to fuck up and have you see how I felt."

"Oh my God, Bernie, I had no idea. I always thought about you in that way too, but you know me, always doing the right thing. Once Howard proposed, I shut down all of my feelings for you. Even after Penny fucked up, I was searching for you, but you were nowhere to be found. I had to get away and headed up the coast and that is where I some peace. After I heard about Howard and rushed back, I was going to console you, hoping we could finally get together, but saw how you and Raj meshed. I just had to get as far away from Pasadena as I could. I missed out again."

She reached across the table and clutched at his hands, "Wow, I guess we were always meant to be together, but there was always some outside forces pushing us away. So tell me, are you happy with Alex and Stephanie?"

He gave her a tiny smile and nodded, "Yes, yes I am Bernadette, but I'll always wonder how it could have been with you. I'm not sure about this, but Stephanie and Alex both tell me that you don't care for either one of them. Is that true?"

She tried to hide her secret about Alex and her planning the downfall of Penny. She shrugged, "They are not my favorite people. Just think about it, if it wasn't for them, who knows, we might have been together."

He shook his head, "I doubt that Bernadette. I would never be the one to get between Raj and you. Yes, I have very, very strong feeling for you, but I'm married to two wonderful women and I don't see anything happening to tear us apart."

Bernadette stood up and moved around to his side of the kitchen table. She had a tiny voice in her head telling her this was wrong and nothing good could become of it. She didn't care, in that moment all she wanted was Leonard. She couldn't count the times they had sex together when it wasn't perfect. She never came the way she did when she was with Leonard. She wanted Leonard, wanted to see him naked and have him take her.

Bernadette guided Leonard off his chair and she let out a sigh when she felt his arms encircle her tiny body. Her lips found his, brushing over them softly. She shivered when her lips parted and she felt his tongue slide along her lower lip and slowly entered her mouth.

Leonard tightened his grip on her as his tongue danced in her mouth. This sent shivers of electricity coursing through her tight, tiny body. She moaned softly when his hands moved on her body, sliding along her arms and moving to the opening on her robe nearing her bare breasts.

Bernadette groaned and trembled as she molded her body to his active hands, She kissed him with all of the passion she could muster. She sucked on his tongue as his hands gripped her heaving tits, his thumbs rolling her nipples. Her moans grew louder, but she wanted his mouth, that mouth she knew could do amazing things to her, to take her. Take every morsel of her and turn her to a mass of quivering goo.

Leonard's hips were pressing forward, the pressure of his erection send chills through her as it pressed against her naked belly.

Bernie shifted her body, sliding her hips across his, and she smiled when she made him groan in response. Her body was quivering as she responded to his lips and hands.

Bernadette finally had enough of this teasing and wanted to get down to the main attraction. She broke free of his embrace and took him by the hand, "Come with me!" She tugged him out off the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom. The bed was unmake, but that was the last thing she was thinking about at the moment.

They just made it to the bed and Leonard spun her around and with one swift motion, pulled the flimsy robe from her body. She stood there before him in just a pair of tiny panties and nothing more.

Leonard looked down at her heaving tits, his gaze was hot and hungry and he couldn't resist to cup them and play with them, "You are so fucking gorgeous, Bernadette. They are so soft, but yet so firm. I've always adored you and even though this is not new to either of us, I could never get enough of you, all of you." His fingers traced circles on her skin, moving closer to her rosy nipples.

Bernie's lips parted and she bit down on her lower lip as she watched him lower his head and she let out a gasp when his lips closed around one stiff tip. She closed her eyes, fisting his hair as she crushed his active mouth to her trembling body.

He nipped at the tip and her eyes opened. She watched as he drew the entire crown into his mouth and his tongue encircled the aeroule over and over again. She let out a sigh when he released the tip and moved to its twin, taking his time, kissing her electrified skin, pulling the second nipple into his mouth.

Bernie's arousal spiked as she held him to her aching tits. She licked her lips when he pulled back. Both of her tits were glistening from his saliva and she stared up at him with those lust filled blue eyes. She was breathing heavily through her mouth as she watched him remove his shirt. As soon as it hit the floor, her hands were tracing the contours of his chest, her nails scraping at his tight nipples too.

She leaned forward, catching one brown nipple in her mouth, flicking her tongue over it, grazing it with her teeth. Leonard groaned out as his fingers combed through the lush, thick waves of her blonde hair.

She looked down and she couldn't resist. She unbuckled his pants and her tiny fingers tugged at the closure of his pants. Getting it open, she tugged at the zipper. She giggled when Leonard fought to get them off his hips. Her giggled turned to a moan when she saw his naked, fat cock spring free. He came over there without his underwear and she licked her lips in anticipation of consuming that luscious piece of meat for breakfast.

Bernie's tiny hand reached down and encircled his shaft with her fingers. She smiled when she tightened her grip and heard him let out a long silent breath of air. She stroked him gently. She could feel it pulsating in her fist. She wanted to suck it, but was taken off guard.

Leonard pushed her back onto the bed and half standing and half lying on the bed, he tugged at her sopping panties and drew them off her shapely, but tiny legs. He stopped for a moment again and stared down at the gorgeous, naked blonde before him. Her long hair created a halo around her face and head. Her large breasts shook and moved from her heavy breathing, "Oh fuck, you look so hot and beautiful, Bernadette! I know I said that before, but if you were mine, you'd hear it each and every day."

She blushed and scooted back on the bed and extending her arms, she urged him to join her. He came willingly and as they met, so did their mouth. They were locked in a passionate kiss. His tongue was darting in and out of her mouth, just like his cock would do to her pussy before long.

Bernie reached down and once again encircled his shaft and stroked him over and over again. She groaned into his mouth when she felt his fingers tracing patterns on her tits, down over her slightly rounded belly and down between the tiny blonde bush she had neatly trimmed. It was saturated with her creamy juices and his fingers parted her tight-lipped pussy and began to tease and roll her stiff button.

Leonard's fingers drifted lower and finding her sopping hole, shoved a couple fingers into her lush body. His lips were torn from hers as she bucked and cried out from the pleasure he was inflicting on her.

She wanted to suck him and have him eat her, but she was much to excited for that to happen. She looked up at him, "Come on Leonard, I need you now. No more playing around. I need you to fuck me, NOW!"

Leonard rolled over until he was seeded between her outstretched squirming legs. He held her face in his hands a moment before sliding his shaft into her juicy pussy. Bernie let out a long sigh, it turned into a moan as she felt him sink deeper. She raised her legs and encircled his body as she felt him thrust his hips, sending his entire length onto her trembling body.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and rained kisses all over his face, "Oh yessss, Leonard, this is where you belong!"

They held each other's gaze as he picked up the pace and saw the look of love and lust in the face of the tiny blonde under him. Their bodies were moving together in perfect harmony.

Bernadette found herself racing toward the edge she so sorely wanted and needed, but wanted this to last longer, much longer. The heat coming off their bodies was incredible. She rolled her hips, trying to get him even deeper. It took her to the cusp of an orgasm, sending waves of excitement coursing through her limbs and ending at her core.

All of a sudden, it was upon her, she cried out as she started to cum. She arched up against Leonard. She twisted her lower body as she dug her nails into his flesh. Wave after wave shot throughout her and she felt like she was coming apart into a million little pieces. She felt Leonard continuing to plummet her cum filled pussy.

She stared up into his eyes and she called out, "Come on Leonard, cum, cum for me. I need to feel your hot cream coat my pussy. Please, please, give it to me!"

That was enough to send him over the edge. Leonard threw his head back, a cry of a wounded animal escaped his lips. His thrusts were short and erratic and he let loose. He sent rope after rope of his hot creamy semen deep into her tiny womb.

He tried holding himself up off her sweat covered body, but when Bernie tightened her arms, he slowly lowered to her lush curves. Feeling her large, plump tits squashing against his chest. He craned his neck and rained kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders.

She gently caressed his back and clutched at his ass as she felt the last couple tiny pulsating bursts of cum shoot from his stiff shaft. She held him for quite a while and even after he slipped out of her, she kissed his sweat covered brow. She tapped his shoulder, "What do you say we take a quick shower. I don't think either of your wives would be to happy to see you return looking the way you look now."

He chuckled, "I love the way I feel, but I think you are right about Stephanie and Alex. I doubt if Raj would be too happy either."

He climbed out of the bed and drew Bernie into his arms and he carried her to the bathroom. All the way there she giggled and laughed, planting hot kisses all over his neck and face.

They showered and after drying off, they dressed and went over to see what was happening at Amy's.

While all of this was happening, Amy woke up and saw Bert still fast asleep. She donned a robe and made her way down to the kitchen to make coffee. As she waited for the coffee to brew, she was joined by a half awake Alex.

Alex smiled and looked around, "I thought Leonard would be down here. I woke up and he wasn't in bed."

Amy poured out two cups of coffee, "I think I heard the door close earlier. He probably went over to see Raj. He said something last night about going over to see him."

Alex scoffed, "I bet he went to see Raj! Knowing him, he's over there banging Bernadette right now. I can't stand that bitch."

"Wow, I never knew you felt that way about Bernadette before. You know, she was Penny's best friend, well maybe after me, but she is really, really a kind person."

Alex scoffed, "Like hell she is, if you knew what she was capable of you wouldn't think she's the kind, old Bernie you think she is."

Amy got up and went to refill the coffee cups, "So tell me Alex, what is it like sharing a man, or another question, how is it to share your girlfriend with your man?"

Alex rolled her eyes, "If I had a nickel for every time I was asked that question, I'd be a rich woman."

Amy shook her head, "Okay, but you never answered my question."

Alex let out a long sigh, "Okay, which question?"

Amy shrugged, "Your pick!"

Alex stood and came over to her and ran her hands along Amy's shoulders, "Well as for sharing my wife with another man, it's okay, because she does the same for me. You know, she shares her husband with me and I share her with him. I'm thinking I wouldn't mind if Bert shared his wife with me. What do you say about that, Amy?"

Before Amy could reply, Alex turned her face towards her and cupping the back of Amy's head, she pulled her towards her and she felt her warm, soft lips molding to hers. Amy pulled back, "Mmmm, I miss the touch of a woman. Before Penny went pro, we had a monthly girls night out, or should I say, in! Penny and Bernadette are rather good with the ladies. I've become fairly decent, but lately, I've been off the market and might be a little rusty."

Alex drew Amy to her feet and hugged her, "What do you say we take this to the living room and maybe I can give you a refresher course on the pleasures of the female body?"

Amy chuckled, "Okay, but we have to be quiet, I'd hate to wake either of them and catch us."

Alex followed and watched as Amy put a little extra swing into her step as she moved to the sofa. It was one of those sofas with a curve in the middle and swung halfway around the room.

Amy stopped and before turning around, she untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. She stood there naked and slowly lowered her fine, trim body to the plush sofa.

Alex came over to her and standing before her, she crossed her arms and in one swift motion, drew the tiny camisole up and off her trim body. She wiggled out of the matching bedtime shorts and knelt beside Amy. Her hands rested on Amy's legs and prying them apart, she ran her hands from knees up to her already slick cuntlips.

Amy arched her back and her long sable brown hair tumbled down around her heaving tits and halfway down the cushion towards the floor. She licked her lips and they parted and a tiny groan escaped her lips as Alex uncovered her ripe, red button and using the juices she covered her fingertips with, rolled the bud and made Amy squirm and moan louder.

Alex smiled down at her, "Is this already Amy?" She rubbed a little harder using even more of her cream to slip around the blood red clit.

Amy bit her lip and nodded, "Mmmm, perfect Alex., you know how to turn on a woman, don't you?" She ground her ass harder against the plush cushion and placed one foot on the back of the sofa and the other planted firmly on the floor. She wanted to give Alex access to her pussy without any barriers.

Alex smacked her lips, "You have a very pretty pussy. I love how your lips part and swell from your excitement. Do you taste as good as you look?"

She stared up at the auburn haired beauty. Her eyes scanned her slender, petite form and nodded, "I think you should sample it yourself and tell me what you think."

Alex lowered her head and as she licked from the base to the clit and back again, she smacked her lips, "Just delicious, do you mind if I have another taste?"

Amy groaned out, "Eat to your heart's content, Alex, just don't stop until I cum, please."

Alex began licking and sucking at a quicker pace and added a couple fingers to the mix.

Amy tugged at her head, "I wouldn't mind trying a little bit of yours. Leonard is a connoisseur of eating pussy and I know he knows a good tasting pussy when he licks one."

She giggled and rose up and climbing off the sofa, she climbed back on after Amy slipped lower on the sofa. She guided her pussy to Amy's glossy locks and fisting them, she guided her mouth to her dripping pussy.

Amy devoured Alex's pussy, and just like Alex did, she slipped a couple fingers into her slippery slit. Before long the two of them were feasting loudly on each other's pussy.

Alex loved how full and firm Amy's tits were as they pressed against her belly. She knew she had work done to them, but it was such a great job, no scalpel lines showed.

Before long their bodies were meshed to together and they were humping their partner's face and fingers and as Alex started to cum, she increased the pace she was licking Amy and she was rewarded with a dose of Amy's creamy cum too.

They clung to one another as they heard loud banging up in the bedroom. Alex giggled, "I think Stephanie might have heard us and went to see how much fun she could have with Bert."

Amy giggled and slapped Alex on the ass, "What do you say we get decent and sneak up there and see if you are right?"

Alex climbed off of Amy, her legs were like rubber and she flopped back down on the sofa, "How about us cuddle and hold one another for a few minutes. I need a little feeling in my lower body before I try and climb those stairs."

Amy drew her to her body, their tits rubbed back and forth and they tightened their hold on one another. Amy ran her fingers through Alex's thick auburn hair and kissed her lightly, "Sounds like a plan. We should have some time, Bert isn't one of those guys who are quick at the trigger, it's one of the best things about him, other than his huge equipment."

After about five minutes, they climbed the stairs to see what was happening in the master bedroom.

Stephanie woke and found the bed empty. She climbed out and went to the bathroom. As she passed the stairs, she heard moans and groans coming from the living room. She poked her head into the master bedroom and saw Bert there all alone, sleeping. She giggled and tiptoed towards the large sleeping man. She leaned over his body and slowly drew the satin sheet off his body. She let out a gasp when she saw the club lying dormant against his thigh. She licked her lips and was nearly drooling.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers