Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny chuckled, "Haven't you ever sucked your husband's cock after he finished fucking you?"

Molly groaned, "Oh no, that is nasty."

Penny slid down Molly's body, "No, no it isn't, just watch and feel and afterwards, I want you to do the same. She took her time going down on her. She left a trail of wet kisses from her mouth, down to her stiff nipples. She peppered her heaving, flat belly with kisses and teased her belly button. She finally was seated between her legs and licked up and down as slowly as she could. She swallowed large doses of Molly's cream as she came again and again.

Penny never saw a woman have so many orgasms in such a short period of time and was raring to go again and again. Penny shoved a couple fingers in deep and as she began petting her G-spot, Molly went off into space. Penny couldn't hold her in place and after she came again, she slowly slid back up and kissing Molly, she fed her, her own cunt juices.

Molly lapped at her lips, sucking on her tongue as she savored the taste of her own pussy. She pulled back, "Do all women taste as good as I do?"

Penny chuckled, "So you think you taste good, huh? Well yes and no. Some have a distinct flavor, some not so good, but if the sex is hot enough, even the tangy ones can get your own juices flowing rather quickly." She dipped her fingers into her own pussy and pulling them out, covered in her own juices. She spread her milky cream all over her own stiff nipples, "Here, have a taste and you don't have to stop once it's all gone."

Molly locked her lips around Penny's giant aeroule and licked away at the milky cream Penny spread all over it. She moved to the other one, even though it didn't have any of Penny's pussy juices on it.

Penny clutched at Molly's red head and crushed her face to her aching tit. She watched in awe as the novice closet lesbian devoured Penny's gorgeous tits.

Molly moved back and forth several times before finally moving downward. She did to Penny, exactly what she did to her earlier. Soon Molly was hovering over the fleshy cunt of Penny's. She gently ran her fingertips up and down the fleshy lips and was in awe of how quickly they were coated in her juices. She licked at her fingers and resumed playing with Penny's pussy. She used her fingers and uncovered her clit, she rolled it on her fingers. She lowered her head and began licking up and down the entire pussy. She drank down all she could and she was moaning loudly, "Oh Penny, why the hell haven't I tried this earlier. Your pussy is so fascinating and the scent and taste, Mmmm, I can't get enough." She shoved a finger into the hole, "Oh Penny, I love how your pussy tighten around my finger." She groaned out as she began feasting on the pussy before her. She licked and sucked, going faster and faster. She sucked hard and she squealed when Penny clutched at her head and forced her tongue in the hole.

Penny wrapped her legs around Molly's head and squeezed hard. She humped Molly's face and screamed out, "Oh fuck Molly, you're a natural." She clung to the slender body between her legs and started painting her face with her creamy cum.

Molly slowly smacked her lips and slid up the lush body beneath her. She kissed Penny lovingly and their tongues danced from one mouth to the other and they moved and nipped and attacked each other's neck and ears.

Before long, Penny had Molly flat on her back again, but this time she spun around and the two of them were locked in a torrid sixty-nine. They started out slow with lips and tongue, but before long, they were finger-fucking one another and Penny was amazed how fast Molly caught on. She just mimicked what Penny did and before long, the two of them were once again cumming hard.

They ended up in one another's arms and as the winter storm outside grew stronger, the two gorgeous women fell asleep in one another's arms.

More to cum as Alex becomes restless in her position under Leonard. Not the one in bed, but at the university.