Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly's large blue eyes got even larger, "Oh My God, You aren't Penny Cooper, "You're Penny Copper. Holy shit I can't believe some of the guys you've swallowed and taken in all of your orifices."

Penny buried her face in her hands, "Oh Fuck, I knew my career would someday clash with my personal life."

Molly sat up, "No, no. don't you ever be like that. You are my hero. I've always wondered what it would be like to do something like that. You are amazing. What does your husband say about it?"

Penny chuckled, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. He's larger than any of the black men I've been with. Going to work is sometimes a blessing and gives me a break. Don't get me wrong, I love Sheldon. But sometimes I'm happy to be with those guys or the women I've performed with."

Molly looked at her, "Huh, I've never seen you in any of the videos with women. Would you have any here to show me?"

Penny felt a stirring in her loins and knew she wasn't gonna sleep along tonight if she played her cards right. She got up and pulled out a album with most of her videos and popping one in with the black men and a couple other white women. One being Brandi Love and the other being Sarah Vandella.

She flopped down on the sofa beside Molly and handed her the remote, "It's all up to you if you wanna see me make a fool of myself."

Molly giggled, "No friggin way. You are my idol and my husband is in love with you." She hit play and sat back as the large screen TV came to life.

Molly couldn't tear her eyes form the screen and looked to Penny, "So tell me, how is Brandi and Sarah?"

Penny rolled her eyes, "I hate Sarah. She is one of the blonde stars I know who can suck cock better and take them deeper than I can. As for Brandi, wow, she can eat pussy better than anyone I know, well except for my ex-husband, Leonard. He is the king of foreplay. I never found another woman who is more receptive to my tongue than Brandi."

Molly was squirming around and Penny knew it was just a matter of time before they were naked and eating one another. "So tell me, is this Leonard guy a porn star?"

Penny laughed out loud, "Sorry, but no, he is Sheldon's best friend and I fucked up and that is how I got into the business. He couldn't accept what I was doing and I lost him."

Molly just stared at her and looked back to the screen. She couldn't get her head around she was in the same room with a porn superstar. She felt Penny scoot closer to her and she feel Penny's warm breath on her neck.

Penny was breathing heavily, "Mmmm, I remember when Brandi used that dildo on me, it made my pussy cream and she shoved it in so deep." She scooted closer to Molly. Their hips were touching now and she could feel the warmth of Molly's trembling body. She giggled, "Tell me Molly have you ever used a dildo like that, by yourself or with your husband?"

Molly began to feel the heat of Penny beside her and she wet her parched lips, "No, I never had the opportunity to try one."

Penny giggled, "Oh you are missing out, it's fucking incredible." She leaned in and whispered in Molly's sexy beet red ear, "The bigger the better and one that vibrates is the best." She took the remote from Molly, "Here let me show you. I think in the next scene, I have Brandi using an even larger one and it's black too."

Molly groaned out, :I can't imagine you using one any bigger. I have a huge one in my night stand in the bedroom. I use when Sheldon isn't around. It may not be as big as his cock, but it serves the purpose." She found the scene and she slowed it to normal speed now and as she watched the video, she kept one eye on Molly.

Molly released a loud gasp when she saw it. Her eyes never left the screen as Brandi had her ass up against Penny's. Her lips were parted and she was breathing heavily through her mouth now. Her eyes grew larger as the two blondes bucked back and forth on the huge double ended dildo. Molly jumped when she heard Penny whisper, "What do you think of that one, Molly?"

Molly shivered when Penny swept Molly's long red hair from her neck and groaned out when she felt Penny's wet lips press against the sensitive flesh of her neck, "Oh Penny! Please don't, I'm not sure I'm ready for any of this yet."

Penny continued to pepper Molly's neck with wet kisses and her tongue left a trail from her neck up to her earlobe. She whispered as she tugged at her pretty lobe, "Don't you worry, Molly. We have all the time in the world. With that storm continuing, we have all the time we need. She smiled as her hand landed on Molly's bare thigh and as she lightly caressed her long leg, Molly shivered and lost all track of time.

Molly relaxed and let herself go as she continued watching Penny on the screen and knew that same sexpot was beside her, caressing her and she slowly found herself reclining more on the sofa. She allowed Penny to continue feasting on the flesh of her neck and she shivered when she saw Penny begin to cum on the screen.

"Mmmm, I remember that, Brandi made me cum so hard, I thought somehow all of the bones in my body evaporated and I was just a mass of flesh, unable to move."

Molly watched in a daze as both Brandi and Penny were climaxing on the TV. She found her legs parting and she felt Penny's hand move higher on her thigh and awfully close to her moist mound. She moaned loudly as Penny touched her pussy through the thin material of her workout shorts.

Molly was unable to resist and her ass came off the sofa as she pressed her pussy to Penny's active hand. She wanted and needed more contact and she let out a grunt when she felt Penny pull her hand away.

Penny got up off the sofa and looked back and saw the look of a deer in the headlights of an eighteen wheeler. She changed the DVD and hit play and it was the scene where Sheldon was driving his huge cock in and out of Penny's fleshy cunt.

Molly's eyes were plastered to the TV screen as she watched Sheldon's huge cock plow in and out of her glistening pussy. She watched as Penny's legs wrapped around Sheldon's active body and saw her drawing Sheldon balls deep into her slick flesh.

Molly made no objections when Penny's hand went back to her pussy. She could feel how her juices had soaked through her panties and left a huge wet patch on her shorts. Penny pressed harder and was rewarded with a loud groan coming from deep in Molly's throat.

Penny pulled away again, but Molly grabbed her wrist and stared into her eyes, "Please Penny, don't go, I need you to continue. I love how you make me feel."

Penny sat up and taking Molly by the wrist, pulled her up into a sitting position, "Remove your clothes, Molly. Take them all off so I can really show you how a woman can make another woman feel."

Molly moved quickly, stripping off her tank-top and workout shorts. She tore off her sports bra and skimmed out of her tiny sopping panties. She flicked her fingers and her tiny sports socks followed, leaving her completely naked. She fell back and waited for Penny resume her trek all over her overheated flesh.

Penny sat there and took in the gorgeous redhead before her. She knew she was a true redhead. Her nipples were a bright pink and the tops of her breasts were splattered with tiny red freckles. Her gaze went lower and saw her naked belly, milky white and a tiny patch of red hair was a landing strip marking the way to her tight lipped pink pussy. She looked back at her face and saw the pained look of need. She licked her lips and her darkened blue eyes never left Penny's face.

Penny reached down and gently urged Molly's slender thighs apart and she saw just how ready she was for this.

Molly knew somehow that this was all along what Penny had planned for this evening. After inviting her into her home, she knew it would come to this and she was okay with it. She wanted it, she needed it. She wanted Penny's experienced hands all over her body. She knew she would bring her to new heights, using her skilled fingers, her hot tongue, teasing and driving her crazy. Playing with her nipples, her pussy and whatever else she saw fit to play with.

Molly slowly closed her eyes and let out a tiny moan when Penny reached out and swept her red hair from her cheek and tuck it behind her ear. She pressed her cheek harder against her warm palm. Her eyes opened when Penny finally spoke again.

"Spread your legs for me, Molly."

Molly did as she was instructed and was rewarded when Penny's warm hand ran down her body and wormed her long fingers through her juicy slit. Molly groaned as she felt Penny slip one finger into her tight hole, but let out a loud moan when she pulled it away. She took hold of Molly's hand and guided it to her own pussy.

"I wanna watch you pleasure yourself Molly. Show me how you play with yourself when you are alone." Penny looked back to the TV and saw the two women locked in a heated sixty-nine. She looked back to Molly, "Play with your pussy and keep watching me on the TV. When I make Brandi cum, then I'll do the same to you. I'll lick your pussy and strip off my clothes and run my fat nipples up and down your juicy slit. I'll get my big dildo and use it one you, just like I did to Brandi."

Molly was beyond thinking rationally and her hand went to her pussy and she began rubbing her stiff nub. She never took her eyes off the screen as she shoved a couple fingers deep into her wet pussy. She glanced over at Penny and let out a groan as she saw Penny begin to strip before her. She couldn't believe she was even more luscious in person than she was on the TV.

Penny never took her eyes off of Molly as she stripped off her clothes. With only her sports bra and panties remaining. She watched as Molly now shoved three fingers deep into her own pussy. Penny removed her bra, as Molly's eyes were glued to what Penny and Sheldon were doing on the TV.

Without any warning, Molly began to climax. She shifted her eyes to Penny, who was now naked and kneeling before her. Her eyes darted from the TV and back to Penny. Her eyes grew large as Penny's large nippled tits were brushing against her lips.

Penny took the lead and cupped the back of Molly's head and pulled the gorgeous redhead to her large, soft tits, holding her there as Molly's orgasm grew stronger. Just before she closed her lips around one stiff nipple, Molly cried out, "Oh Fuck, Penny, you are even more beautiful in person than on the TV." She began licking and nibbling at the huge tip as she continued to feel her pussy spasming from her ongoing orgasm. She leaned against Penny's lush tits as her she lost the ability to keep her body upright. She slowly regained some strength and felt Penny pushing back at her trembling body.

Penny stood up before Molly and reached out and took her by the hand. She tugged at it, "Let's go to my bedroom where we can sprawl out and really get down to business."

Molly went willingly and she slipped to the cool sheets and closed her eyes. She was still breathing heavily from the intense orgasm she already experienced from her own fingers. Her legs and lower body writhed on the cool sheets, waiting for Penny to join her.

Penny came to the bed and taking the remote in her hand, she hit the play button and the large TV on the wall came to life and the same video playing in the living room came to life there in the bedroom. She picked up another remote and hit record and the multiple cameras that Sheldon had installed for her bachelorette party came to life. She knew Sheldon would love to see how hot this redhead would get before the evening was over. She noticed Molly was facing one of the cameras and she knew it was capturing Molly's parted legs, showing her glistening slit.

Penny reached into her night stand and pulled her big black dildo from the drawer. She climbed onto the bed with Molly.

Molly's eyes grew large as she saw what Penny was holding. She parted her legs wider as Penny settled down between them and loved how Molly began grinding her tight lipped pussy hard against Penny's shapely hip.

Penny chuckled, ""Yes, just like that. I love how hot and excited you are. I can't wait to see you really let loose." She began to lightly rub that big black dildo up and down Molly's squirming thighs. She moved to the side, making sure the camera caught all of the action. She placed the head of the black dildo at the pouting opening of Molly's cunt, "Now you get to see how this feels, are you ready?"

She didn't wait for Molly's reply. She shoved hard and sent the huge dildo roughly into the depths of Molly's quivering pussy.

Molly rolled her head from side to side on the cool pillow and growled out, "Aaahhhhhh!" She jerked her hips involuntarily, first wanting it out of her, then suddenly wanting more as the excitement of it filling her coursed throughout her shapely body.

Molly thrust upward up against Penny's hand, trying to bury as much of the dildo as she could deep into her slender body.

Penny chuckled, "Ah ha, you just love that, don't you Molly? Doesn't it feel incredible. Just think if it was Sheldon's stiff cock, it is even bigger and it would pump you full of his hot cum!" She continued to slide the dildo in and out of her tight hole. She saw how close Molly was to cumming again and she pulled the dildo back out, leaving only the large head seeded in her gaping hole.

Molly was gasping for air as she felt Penny twisting the large head around, teasing her and just stimulating her lightly with the black headed dildo. Molly continued to grind her hips in a circular motion, trying to have Penny shove more in her excited pussy. She licked her parched lips, "Please Penny, shove it in, give me more, please Penny, I need more!"

Penny loved how Molly was begging and she knew she owned her now. It was time to play and make sure the camera caught all of the interaction., "If you want more Molly, you have to beg for it. Tell me how much you want it!"

Molly stared up at her with those large blue eyes. Her mouth was gaping open, "Please, oh please Penny, give me that big black cock. Shove it in me, please I need to know how it would feel if Sheldon fucked me!"

Penny chuckled, "Okay Molly, I'll shove it in you, but I need to know first where you want it!"

Molly was squirming on the bed, "Where the fuck do you think I want it? In my cunt, deep in my juicy pussy! Please., oh please Penny, stop torturing me and have that fucking prick in my hot, tight pussy!" She thrust her hips upward and as her slimy pussy came in contact with the dildo in Penny's fist, she shove it forward.

Penny plunged that big, black cock deep into Molly's quivering pussy. Penny saw the look of pure lust in Molly's blue eyes and she knew she had her exactly where she wanted her.

Molly fell back to the bed and screamed out, "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! Oh fuck yeah Penny, more, give me more! Shove it it deep."

Penny reached out and took hold of Molly's hand and guided it to the base of the dildo. That was all that was sticking out of her pussy, "You wanted it Molly, so fuck yourself with it. I wanna watch you do it, it is so fucking hot!" She moved back just enough for the camera to catch what Molly was doing to herself.

Penny was itching to cum too, but she was more interested in watching the demure redhead. She was turned into a raving sex maniac and she couldn't get enough. Penny knew she wanted more and she was just the one to give it to her.

Molly's back arched, her hips were rotating in a lewd fashion as she drove the big black dildo in and out of her slimy cunt. She was moaning and groaning louder and Penny knew the camera was picking up all of the sounds she was making. She started cumming and her slender body was glistening with a fine film of sweat. She never looked more appealing. Her hips gyrated even more wildly as her orgasm reached a peak and she released the dildo still buried deep in her pussy and she fell back to the crumpled sheets.

Penny couldn't resist joining in now. She leaned over the trembling body before her. She grabbed hold of both of Molly's, gorgeous, firm tits. She plastered her body to hers and as she mauled her tits and pressed her pussy against the butt of the dildo and rotating her hips, made the dildo go deeper into Molly.

Molly was beside herself now. She wrapped her arms around the blonde porn star. Her mouth found Penny's and even though she was a novice, she knew how to kiss. She sucked hungrily at Penny's tongue. Her lips kisses and caressed Penny's lips. She felt wonderful and wildly sexy unlike she ever had before with anyone, man or woman. She knew that what she was now doing was something she had always thought of as being wrong, but doing it now, it felt so natural.

The wickedness of what she was doing excited her even more and she wrapped her arms around Penny's smooth back and she ran her hands down to her lush ass and squeezed hard.

Penny returned the favor, caressing Molly's shivering body. She returned the kisses as they both hungrily licked and sucked Molly's lips and tongue. She reached down and began thrusting the big, black dildo in and out of Molly's sopping pussy once again.

Molly thrashed about under the lush blonde. She tore her mouth from Penny's and buried her face in the nook of her neck and growled out, "Harder! If you are gonna start again, give to he harder this time!" She bucked up against the invading dildo, "Come on Penny, make me cum again! Ohhhhhhh Yesssssssssss!"

Penny smiled like the devil who was getting her do. She rammed the dildo deeper into Molly. Penny looked down and saw Molly's milky cream covering the black shaft.

Molly was exhausted, but screamed out once again, "Oh fuckkkkkkkk! I'm cumming! Oh yes, yes, sooooo fucking goooooooood!" Molly fell lifelessly to the bed. She passed out from the intense orgasm she just experienced.

Penny left the bed and went out and poured out two glasses of wine and returned to the bed. She placed them both on the night stand. She sat on the bed and Molly's eyes opened slowly and gave Penny a weak smile, "That was incredible. I never knew it could feel like that with another woman. She let out a tiny groan when she realized the dildo was still buried deep in her pussy.

Penny reached out and gently drew it from Molly's tight cunt and it made a sucking sound.

Molly turned beet red and groaned out, "Oh my God, what have I done?"

Penny chuckled, "You spent the past hour having sex with me and from all indications, you surely enjoyed it."

Molly giggled, "Oh you can say that again!" She rose up onto her elbows and gave Penny a sexy smile, "Teach me...teach me how to make you feel good. Teach me what another woman feels like. I've never felt like this before with a man or a woman. I want to see if I can make you feel just as good as you made me feel."

Penny guided Molly's hand down to her pussy, "Just do to me what you like having done to yourself."

Molly did it and she felt a gush of juices soon coating her fingers as she played with Penny's fleshy lips and stiff clit, "Just like this, Penny?"

Penny let out a gasp, "Mmmm, yes, right there."

Molly was getting into it, "Is that good, does it make you feel good?"

Penny wiggled her hips, "Yes, oh yes Molly, just don't stop. Now dip your fingers into my juicy hole. Here, let me show you." She shoved two fingers into Molly's cunt hole and she smiled, "Just like this, try doing the same to me."

They were fingering one another and Molly groaned out, "Teach me, Penny, teach me, tell me what to do to you! Tell me, I'll do anything you want, anything!"

Penny pulled her hand from Molly's pussy and raised it to her mouth, "Here, lick my fingers. I want you to see how a woman tastes."

Molly grabbed hold of Penny's wrist and began licking up all of the cunt juices covering her fingers. "Mmmm, I didn't know I tasted so good."