Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared up at him and nodded, "I don't think you did that on purpose, but I'm glad you did. I realize I'm the one for the internet division and am here to prove to you that I should get the nod."

Sheldon stood and walked to the bar and poured himself a stiff drink. Something he normally didn't do. He was in a pickle but wanted to try her out and knew he could use both of them for the internet division and moved them around to the cable division too. He took a big sip of the brandy and turned back to Leticia, "Okay but I want you to know that this is not necessary. After telling you my intentions in San Francisco I don't feel it is proper to have you do the typical interview for the position."

She stood and came over to him, "Now Sheldon, I don't want any special treatment. I'd hate to take the job and find out later it was the wrong decision, on your part and mine too. So please, give me the interview, I really want to prove to you I can do it."

Sheldon downed the remainder of his drink and placing his hands on her bare shoulders, he spun her around and guided her over to the large bed. He just noticed while he was out that the maid had come in and turned it down for him. With the large bed looming before them, he leaned forward and sweeping her long thick black hair from her shoulders and neck, he lowered his head and left a line of wet kisses from her ear, down her neck and across her bare shoulder. He felt her shiver and once again pulled away, "Are you sure Leticia?"

She leaned back and she let out a gasp when she felt his erection pressing against her tight bubble butt. "Oh Sheldon, you have no idea how much I want this. Even if I don't get the position on the internet, I have to do this. I have to prove to myself that I am good enough for this position."

He chuckled, "Oh Leticia, you can't just be good for this position, you have to be exceptional and I have no doubts that you will be exceptional. I'm rather good at choosing my meteorologists and you were born to do this."

His hands ran down her slender arms and stared down at the slender figure before him, "You are built for this too. I just have to say, either way, you have a job, but now we'll see if you are exceptional for the internet."

His hands moved back to the top of her gypsy blouse and tugging at the red tie, it gave way and he drew the material down and off her upper body to her waist. Her large dark skinned breasts came into view and her rock-hard nearly black nipples stiffened immediately from the cool air conditioned room. He cupped them and they overflowed in his palms. His thumbs rolled and he tugged at them and they grew even stiffer.

She turned in his grasp and licked her lips, "Here let me get rid of this. She pulled the silky red material up over her heaving tits and over her head. She shook her long mane of jet black hair and it fell back into place. It covered her tits and she threw her head back, sending her hair over her shoulders.

Sheldon immediately lowered his head and enveloped one of her dark nipples. He sucked at it and drawing it into his mouth, he nipped and tugged at it. He pinch and twisted its twin and releasing her tit, he nuzzled her neck and heard her release a groan. He stared into her dark, sultry eyes, "Leticia, you are so fucking hot!" He fisted her thick mane of hair and their lips met in a torrid kiss that they both strived to dominate.

Leticia tore her mouth from his and without being directed, she sank to her knees and her nimble fingers popped open his slacks and lowered the zipper. She worked his slacks and jockey shorts down and she let out a gasp when his stiff twelve inches popped free and slapped her on the chin, leaving a streak of pre-cum along her cheek.

She gripped it and without any urging, she swept the leaking head along both cheeks and her forehead before opening her mouth to take the large weeping head into her mouth. She closed those bright red lips around the head and popping off of it, she flicked her tongue out, bathing the entire crown and the underside of the shaft as she pressed it firmly to his belly.

Sheldon couldn't resist, he fisted her hair and couldn't believe how thick it was and how silky it felt in his hands. He guided her head downward and he groaned out as he watched those plush red lips cling to his shaft and swallow more and more of his quivering cock.

Leticia drew in air through her nose as she took more on him into her mouth. She felt it brush the back of her throat and she stopped. She knew it was the way to show him she was exceptional and drawing her last breath of fresh air, she pressed forward and felt him enter her throat. She used her tongue to whip around the shaft and dipping her head, she heard him let out a growl. She then felt his swollen nuts pressing against her chin. She rolled her eyes back and again whipped her tongue around and poked again and again against his swollen nuts.

Sheldon nearly lost it. He knew she was his new prize anchor for the internet and clutching at her thick hair, he fisted her locks and pulled her away from his body. He groaned out, "Oh fuck Leticia, you are more than exceptional, you are amazing and out of this world." He pulled his saliva coated cock out of her mouth. It was covered in her throat mucus and it left a thick film leaking from his shaft to her lips. It broke free and dangled down her chin and landed on her heaving tits.

"My wife is an accomplished porn star and that blow job you just gave me rivals any she has given me."

She beamed up and him and her eyes lit up and as she stroked his shaft, they turned lusty, "Fuck me Sheldon, just like you would your porn star wife. I wanna see it I can fuck like a porn star does."

Sheldon drew Leticia to her feet and worked with fumbling fingers to remove her skirt and panties. She giggled and slapped his hands away, "Get out of your clothes Sheldon and let me strip for you."

He tore at his clothes and watched as she stripped off her pencil skirt and her tiny thong. She kicked off her heels and planted her hands on her hips, "So tell me Sheldon, do I pass the test?"

He planted his ass on the edge of the bed and pulled her to him. Her knees were against him as he dipped his head and captured one of her rock hard nipples again. His hands cupped her tight, incredible ass and pulled her roughly to the bed. His hands drifted between her legs and began to run his long fingers up and down her tight, gooey slit. He switched to the other nipple and he found her juicy hole.

Leticia began to buckle from the intense excitement coursing through her lush body. She was guided onto the bed and soon found herself flat on her back. She propped herself up on her elbows as she waited for Sheldon to join her.

She let out a shriek when he climbed up and grabbed hold of her shapely legs. He lifted them and parted them as wide as he could. He exposed her juicy pussy to his gaze. He smack his lips, "You've proven you can suck cock like a pro. Now I'm going to show you how good I can eat pussy and see if you can cum like a pro. I'm going to get you good and hot so you can take all twelve inches into that gorgeous pussy of yours."

She groaned out, "Oh my God, I can't imagine, but I can't wait to see if I can. I know you're going to do me whether I can or I can't, right?"

He didn't reply, he just dropped his head and settled in and buried his nose in her trimmed snatch, shoving with one hand behind her left knee to part her legs even further. She was sopping wet and her cunt quivered with anticipation. He looked up at her smoldering eyes, "You have an intoxicating scent Leticia. Now to see if you taste as well as you smell."

He dove inward and shoved his tongue deep into her snatch. He grunted as he licked her pussy all over from asshole to clit and back again. He found her stiff clit easily as it poked out from its hooded cleft. He heard her let out a growl as he shoved two fingers deep into her and was amazed how tight she was, even though she was sopping wet. He started to flick his tongue more quickly and Leticia began to roll her hips slowly, pushing herself against his active mouth.

Leticia buried her hands in the damp sheets, clenching and releasing the taut fabric. She bit down hard on her lower lip, nearly drawing blood, Her mouth dropped open as she started to pant, drawing air into her lungs causing her heavy tits to rise and fall. She arched her back and her ass came off the bed, "Oh fuck, Sheldon, I'm going to cum!"

Leticia bucked her hips wildly and her legs closed around his head. Her sweet juices flowed freely from her pussy, her dark cunt lips were glistening with her thick, milky cream.

Sheldon doubled his efforts, lapping at her, drinking down every ounce of her nectar. All of a sudden, she stiffened and fell lifelessly to the bed and her belly and chest were rising and falling quickly.

She stared down at him, "That was incredible Sheldon, I never came so hard in my entire life."

He smacked his lips, savoring her tasty cunt juices, "So I take it, you liked what I did Leticia?"

She licked her lips, a thin film of sweat beaded up on her upper lip. She nodded and could hardly speak, "So tell me Sheldon, are you gonna try and put all twelve inches in me now?"

He chuckled, "Is that what you want?"

She closed her eyes and just nodded.

He scoffed, "Oh no Leticia, I have to hear you. I need you to tell me you want me to fuck you."

She whispered out, "Fuck me, Sheldon."

He growled out, "Louder, Leticia, I can't hear you!"

She screamed out, "FUCK ME! Shove that entire monster in me and fuck me until you shoot your hot cum deep in my pussy. Don't worry, I'm safe."

He chuckled, "Well now, good to know, but so am I! Now roll over and get on your knees, I wanna fuck you doggy!"

She let out a gasp, but did as she was told. She climbed up onto her knees and wiggled her ass at him. She let out a shriek when she felt a stinging slap and suddenly she let out a loud scream when he shoved that monster into her. She thought she was being ripped in two, but found out he was only halfway in. She screamed out, "Too Big, too fucking BIG!"

He reached down and spread her legs further apart. He drew her closer to the edge of the bed. He stepped off the bed and shoved in deeper this time and began pounding away at her with quick hard thrusts. He reached out and gathered up her long black locks in one hand and created a sexy ponytail. He used his other hand and slipped it beneath her and began mauling her swaying tits. He looked down and was amazed how those lips clung to his cock and even though they were darker because of her skin tone, her pinkness was exposed with each outward movement.

She turned her head towards him when she felt him pulling harder on her hair. The look of lust was showing through. Her mouth was gaping open as she tried to draw more air into her lungs.

Leticia was moaning louder now, and it was constant. She was on the verge of her second orgasm and as it raced through her lush, but very trim body. Her arms flailed around on the bed. Her cunt muscles twitched like crazy, milking his thick, stiff cock.

She began to thrash around so much, she tore her hair from Sheldon's fist and she dropped it to the damp pillow. She felt Sheldon's cock swell and she knew he was about to explode. He drove in deep, so hard and so fast, she couldn't kneel any longer. She collapsed to the mattress and Sheldon followed and began to shoot blast after blast of his hot cum deep in her sucking pussy.

After a few minutes, Sheldon rolled off of her and her cunt made a sucking sound from the tight seal around his cock. Leticia rolled onto her side and scooted back, wiggling her tight ass against his semi-stiff cock. She let out a sigh when he wrapped his arms around her and before long, the both of them drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, she struggled out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She turned on the shower after relieving herself. After stepping in, she closed her eyes as the hot water poured over her lush curves. Her eyes flew open when the door opened and Sheldon joined her.

Sheldon wrapped his arms around her and his hands traveled all over her curves and before long, he was down on his knees, licking her slippery folds. He made her cum hard and afterwards, he pulled her from the shower, still wet and fucked her on the rumpled sheets.

Afterwards, she turned towards him, "Aren't you gonna be late for your flight to San Francisco?"

He ran his fingers through her wet hair, "Changed my mind, I'd much rather stay here and do a more in-depth interview with this raven haired beauty I met yesterday!"

She giggled and curled up against him, "So you're not going to interview Evelyn?"

He chuckled, "Why interview someone who would only be second best at most. You are without a doubt the best, why settle for second best." He patted her butt, "I still have one other area I'd like to explore."

She groaned out, "Okay, but first I need breakfast and a dry bed. She wiggled her ass against his hand, "And a lot and I mean a lot more priming before you can stick that monster in my ass."

They dried off and Leticia dressed, "Come on Sheldon, I'd much rather have breakfast where my body will be safe until we finish eating. I also called down for housekeeping to get up here and repair the bed you messed up"

While having breakfast Penny called, "So I guess you're gonna be delayed in California, right?"

"I hadn't planned on it, why?"

Penny giggled, "Turn on the TV, there is a huge storm blanketing the whole east coast. The entire city is closed and I had to cancel my second shoot. I'm bored, think I'll go to the fitness center and work off some nervous energy."

He took another sip of his orange juice, "Sounds like a plan. I'm finished here, but I guess I'll do a little sightseeing." He winked at Leticia, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

She laughed out loud, "Wow, that leaves me an open field doesn't it. Listen, my cell is about to die, I'll talk to you later, bye Sheldon."

"Bye Penny, love you." He hung up and smiled at Leticia, "So how are you as a tour guide?"

She giggled, "I can show you the way up to the penthouse, how about that"

Back in New York, Penny was going insane, she was bored out of her skull and looking out the large window, all she could see was white and more white. She slipped into her workout clothes and headed to the fitness center. She started her regiment of weight lifting. She loved these because it strengthen her pectoral muscles, lifting her heavy breasts. She finished one set and looked across the room and saw a gorgeous redhead just sitting there with her knees drawn up to her chest. Her arms were wrapped around her legs and she had her face buried against them.

Molly Line was distraught. She had just finished a special report and everyone on the set knew it was incredible. She was all set to head back to her life in Boston when the snowstorm hit and all the planes were grounded. She tried the train and it was grounded and when it was set to resume, she found it was booked solid. She thought about car, but most of the roads were impassable.

After finding out there was no way to get back to Boston, she returned to the apartment complex and she found her room was already reallocated to a couple of the on-air personalities who were stranded because of the storm. She came to the fitness center and just sat there, knowing this was the only place she could find some peace and quiet so she could think and figure out what to do next.

When Molly looked up she saw a gorgeous blonde hovering over her. She stared at the blonde with those big blue eyes and gave her a weak smile.

Penny stared down at her, "I know I've seen you on Fox News and I was just wondering, is everything okay?"

Molly scoffed, "Yeah, sure, everything is hunky-dory. That is why I'm sitting here and have no where to go."

Penny took a seat beside her, "What do you mean? We have this huge building with so many offices, studios and apartments. How can you say a thing like that?"

Molly told Penny all about her predicament and she just looked at Penny with those gorgeous blue eyes and shrugged.

Penny stood and put out her hand, "Come on Molly, you can spend the night and tomorrow and as long as you need at our place. My husband is out of town and he can't get back to New York. I was going stir crazy being there alone. So if you come and keep me company, it will be helping out both of us."

Molly Molly gave her a weak smile and stood. She loved over towards the door where her bags were sitting. As she picked them up, Penny rushed over and grabbed one of them, "Here let me help you."

They made their way to the elevators and up a couple of floors to the Cooper suite. As she opened the door and allowed Molly to pass. They put down her bags and Molly moved over to the large picture window, "Wow it hasn't let up." She turned to Penny, "I don't know what I would have done if you didn't open up your beautiful home to me."

Penny came over to her and they hugged and Penny nodded, "Don't give it a second thought. You are keeping me from going insane. I have a fully stocked kitchen and a loaded bar. We can survive for weeks if need be."

Molly finally smiled and she giggled and felt the weight slip away. "Well, I'm pretty good in the kitchen and if you would show me where things are, I promise to make you a meal fit for a queen."

Penny rolled her eyes, "See, I knew you'd be my savior as well. I can't cook to save my soul. Sheldon and I have a fully stocked freezer and refrigerator,. But what I'm a wiz at is calling for take out. With the storm, I thought I was gonna starve to death."

Molly giggled, "Okay, I'll agree, we are helping each other. So who is this Sheldon you're talking about?"

Penny stared at her, "Oh well, he's the head of the Fox Weather department. He got it off the ground, both the cable division and the internet division. As a matter of fact he's in Sacramento right now recruiting a rising star in the meteorologist field."

"You mean you're married to Dr. Copper?"

She nodded, "The one and only. So what are you gonna make us?"

Molly looked through the freezer and saw a package of fish fillets. She knew she could thaw it out and grill it and make a reduction sauce to hide the freezer burn she saw on the fish."

It wasn't long before they were seated at the dining room table, sipping wine and eating the fish, some buttered vegetables and they shared a baked potato.

Penny pushed her plate away, "My God, Molly that was incredible. You should be a chef, not a reporter."

She grinned back at her, "I'm glad you liked it. I already pulled out things from the freezer to thaw out in the fridge. It will be better than defrosting it in the microwave." She picked up her glass of wine and followed Penny into the living room.

They put on a old movie and Molly stared at Penny, "I don't want to sound like a crazy person, but I could swear I've seen you somewhere before, I just can't place it."

Penny raised her glass and as she took a sip, she stared at the gorgeous redhead over the top of her glass, "Well, I've been told I've got one of those faces that blend it and look like a lot of other people."

Molly rolled her eyes, "You have to be insane. I think being alone has gone to your head. I have to say you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I just can't place you."

Penny let out a deep breath, "Okay, well let me ask you a question. Do you and your husband ever watch porn?"

Being a natural redhead, Molly was easy to blush. She bit her lower lip and slowly nodded, "Yeah, sometimes, why do you ask?"

Penny let out a deep breath and let it out. "Have you ever watched any interracial porn in particular?"