Big Bang Theory Season 16 Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she heard comparisons between Sheldon and Bert. She knew she could handle Sheldon and wanted to put Bert in the win column too. She gingerly climbed up onto the bed and grabbed hold of his shaft in her slender fingers. She hefted the shaft and was amazed by its sheer weight. She was poised over it and allowed a stream of saliva to run out of her mouth and landed directly on the crown of his cock. Her fist caught it and as she stroked him lightly, she felt him begin to stir. She lowered her mouth and enveloped the awakening monster.

Bert released a groan, "Oh Amy, I just love how you wake me up in the morning, but we have guests." He opened his eyes and jumped, "What the fuck, Stephanie?"

She licked at the head and smiled up at him, "Mmmm, good morning Bert. I thought I'd come in here and join you, seeing Alex is down in the living room with Amy, doing the nasty. How about the two of us having a little fun until they decide to come up and see what we're doing?" She didn't wait for an answer as she allowed her satin slip to slide off her shoulders, baring her large, firm tits to his gaze. The bottom of the slip slid upward, exposing her pink pussy to his gaze.

Bert fell back to the bed and let Stephanie have her way with him. He stared down and shivered when he saw those sexy eyes of hers peeking back at him. He loved how her long tousled red hair floated over his belly and upper thighs. He reached out and swept it away from her face. He wanted to watch her struggle with his girth.

Stephanie's lips were stretched out wide as she wrapped them around his thickness. She loved the veins that popped out and she sighed just thinking what kind of damage they will do to her pussy. She felt the large head poke against the back of her throat, but she pushed on and felt it enter her throat. She gagged and pulling back it popped from her mouth and a stream of saliva clung to her lips and the glistening head of his cock.

Bert was beyond ready and climbing to his knees, he guided Stephanie to her back. He pushed aside one trembling leg and gripping his cock, he guided it easily into her already sopping hole. The head was seeded and he felt the dripping folds clinging to it. He gently applied pressure to the tight opening and as it opened wider, he pushed forward and felt her draw him into her quaking body.

He looked down at her and saw her biting her lip and her eyes were opened wide. She released her lip and gasped as she tried to accommodate his thickness.

Stephanie reached out and clawed at his forearms, "Please Bert, take it slow, at least until I become accustomed to your thickness."

He leaned in and kissed her and held his length at the same spot. They kissed like two long lost lovers. He pulled away, "I was hoping for something like this. I couldn't take my eyes off of you all of last night. I even fucked Amy last night, but the vision I had was of you under me, just like this."

She pulled him down and kissed him harder, "Okay Bert, I'm ready, really more than ready, fuck me, fuck me long and hard. I want this to last a long, long time."

He slid deeper and felt her cunt muscles clutching and releasing him. He slowed and whispered to her, "If you keep squeezing me that way, there is no way I'm gonna last very long." He leaned down and began plucking away at her ripe, stiff nipples.

Stephanie tried to relax, but with him teasing her nipples, it wasn't easy. She raked her fingers through his thick rich longs and couldn't believe he was once nearly bald.

Bert fucked through the urge to cum and just as she requested, he fucked her slow and steady. He was at it for nearly half an hour. He knew Stephanie came a couple times and with each dose of heavy cream coating his cock, it made it easier for him to fuck without cumming too.

Stephanie was exhausted and she was racing towards another orgasm when she felt Bert begin to pick up the pace. She wrapped her weak legs around his waist, kicking at his ass with the heels of her feet.

After several minutes, he finally built up his pace, slamming into her with hard, vigorous thrusts.

Stephanie couldn't hold off any longer and began cumming once again, with the powerful orgasm coursing through her body, she peaked. She was gasping for air as she came, the orgasm sent powerful bolts of excitement throughout her body.

Bert was dripping sweat all over the gorgeous redhead, he sank his cock in all the way, and held the tip of his cock against her cervix. He heard her let out a scream from the pain and the pleasure and suddenly he released the contents of his bloated balls.

Stephanie clung to him and the pleasure overshadowed the pain as she felt thick, stream of his hot semen burst from his swollen cock and coat her ripe cervix.

Bert held his cock against her spasming womb, his balls propelled several hot blasts of cum deep into her. He clung to her as he slowly felt the last of his cum being pumped into her sucking pussy.

She pulled at him and kissed him hard, "Thanks Bert, I needed that!" All of a sudden there was a round of applause coming from the doorway as a pair of naked women entered and climbed up onto the bed.

Before long, Amy was down between Stephanie's legs, lapping at the cum that Bert had just deposited in her sloppy cunt.

Alex was on her knees, licking at the cum coated cock and she was amazed how quickly it grew back to it's full length and stiffness.

From the hallway came a couple laughing. Alex and Amy looked up from between the legs clinging to their bodies and giggled when they saw Bernadette and Leonard approach the bed.

Bernie and Leonard quickly stripped off their clothes and joined the four on the bed.

It was a mass of arms and legs. Bernie straddled Bert's head and as Alex sucked on his cock, Bert ate Bernadette's juicy cunt.

Leonard slipped in behind Amy and as she ate away at one of his wife's, he began top fuck her her still sticky pussy.

Before long one after the other, they began to cum and it wasn't even noon and they were all ready for a nap.

They neglected to slip into any clothes and they hurried outside and jumped into the pool. In the early September sun, they swam, sunbath and before long were once again frolicking about, some in the pool, some in the hot tub and even Bernadette was flat on her back on one of lounge chairs, her legs spread wide as Bert pumped his hot seed into her juicy cunt.

This went on and Stephanie and Alex forgave Leonard for what he did in New York and he promised to bring them both along next year when he resumed his yearly party with the gorgeous country star.

Over the next couple of months, at both coasts things began to settle down and their normal lives resumed.

It was late November in New York. Sheldon finally gave Penny enough of a break from the sex so she was finally able to return to work. Eric was happy to have his prize star back in the fold. She came back from a shoot completely satisfied and sedated.

Sheldon entered the bathroom where Penny was lounging and soaking her well used pussy. He came over to her and sat on the side of the tub, "So how did the shoot go, Penny?"

She rolled her eyes, "Even though you have stretched me every way possible, having five guys again at the same time was a little much, but it was exhilarating. I didn't realize how much I missed the business."

He gave her a sexy pout, "So are you saying you are already tiring of me?"

She giggled and slapped his leg, getting his pants wet, "Oh Sheldon, don't even go there. That is business, what I do with you is because I love you."

He let out a gasp, "You know Penny, I can't remember you ever telling me that before, it was nice to hear."

She could see it had an effect on him. She was sorry she never said it before, even though she was sure she did, but wasn't going to challenge his eidetic memory.

After she got out of the tub and slipped into a nightgown, yes Sheldon purchased her a number of nightgowns. He hated seeing her in camisoles and shorts. She slipped into a silky robe and joined him in the dining room where he was unpacking a number of cartons from the local Chinese restaurant.

Penny opened a bottle of wine and again she was surprised he took a glass. She smiled to herself just knowing he was trying to change for her.

As the dinner was winding down, Sheldon took her hand, "I know you just got back into the business. I have to go to Sacramento for a prospective new meteorologist. If that doesn't work out, I have another candidate in San Francisco. I'd love for you to join me, but no pressure. If you have some shoots booked I'll understand."

She gave him a sexy pout, "You're right, I have a couple more shoots planned. I could reschedule if you'd like me to go with you?"

He shook his head, "No, no way Penny. I know you have a career and I have one too. I'm not going to be the husband who makes you drop what you're doing to do things just for me."

She stood up and came beside him. Pushing his chair back, she straddled his legs and wrapped her arms around his neck, "You are the best husband! I guess that's why I married you. So okay, I'll stay here and fuck a bunch of black guys, but will be thinking of you while I do it."

He chuckled, "Wow, such a sweet talker." He kissed her and took her to bed where he banged her until she forgot about those black guys.

Afterwards, she rested her head on his chest and played with his hairy chest, "So this new meteorologist you're meeting, are you going to fuck her?"

He combed his fingers through her tangled blonde hair, "Well it all depends."

She giggled, "Depends on what?"

"Well I have to see if she fits the bill for the internet division. If she does and she agrees to the terms, then yeah, I'll have to see if she is capable of doing the job."

She scoffed, "Do the job, huh? What has this company come too? They have to fuck you to get the job?"

He shook his head, "No, no way Penny. If they don't want to have sex, which is part of the interview process only for the internet division. If she doesn't want to do it, she would be offered a position on the cable division. There is no way this is a quid pro quo. She will be offered this even before she decides. I have to say, this is all mute if she isn't qualified. I'm not going to hire her because of her looks. We've heard so many great things about her on-air presence. We've reviewed countless tapes of several women and she is one of the top candidates."

She pulled back, "Wow, you are very, very professional when it comes to this, aren't you?"

He kissed the top of her head, "In this time and age, you have to be. I'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon and should be back in two day, three at the most."

"I'll miss you, but I'll have my hands full." She giggled, "And other parts full too!"

Sheldon landed in Sacramento, California and thought about going and give Leonard a visit, but didn't want to upset his two women. They left the wedding early. He could tell they were upset about what happened the night before.

He went directly to the KXTV station in Sacramento to interview Leticia Castro. When she came into the private conference room, Sheldon's jaw nearly hit the floor. She was about five foot six with jet black hair that nearly reached her waist. It was super thick and it framed her gorgeous tanned face. Her dark brown eyes were piercing, but very friendly and sparkled as she smiled at him.

Leticia extended her hand when Sheldon stood and she gripped his hand in a firm hand shake. Her skin was extremely soft and her slender fingers were firm, but yielding. She took a seat, but not before Sheldon managed to see her very long, shapely legs.

Sheldon licked his parched lips and began, "I'm happy you decided to accept our offer as a meteorologist at Fox News. Are you sure about the move from sunny California to dreary New York?"

She nodded, "That is one of my concerns. I've been a west coast girl all my life, but see this as a perfect opportunity to advance my career."

"So you check all the boxes for me and my associates and would very much love to have you join the Fox Weather Network. Our only decision is to whether have you on our Cable network or the internet network. We know either way, you are our first pick. I know my staff has given you all the paperwork before hand and I'm here to finalize your employment status."

She bit her lower lip and she noticed how Sheldon was staring at her plush lips and it made her shiver, "Aw well, I've tossed it around over and over again, but I don't think I'd be a fit for your internet division."

He chuckled, "I disagree adamantly, but will yield to your decision. Without a doubt you have the assets for the internet division, but after watching hours on end of your demo-tapes, you'd be a huge success to our cable division as well."

She looked down at the paperwork and had both of them filled out. She went back and forth several times and knew she would be a big hit on the internet division, but saw it as a step back in her career. She knew if she went to New York and rubbed elbows with all of the current staff at Fox Weather, she'd have a choice of any large market later on, much larger than Sacramento. She passed Sheldon both contracts and waited for his reaction.

He scanned the paperwork, "I see here Leticia that you have both filled out, I'm confused."

She chuckled, "Yeah, I can see that, but I really want the internet division, but see it as a career ending position. I want that option open for later if the cable division doesn't pan out."

He nodded, "Okay, I'll file the internet contract away, but will not discard it. I can't say I'm happy with your decision, but abide by it. Like I said earlier, we loved everything we saw and really want you on board. With that being said, I'd like to have you at the New York studios the first on the year. You'll have an apartment at the Fox News building for a month. During that time you can see if it is a good fit for you and us. After that, you'll have two weeks to find a place of your own off site."

She let out a deep breath and nodded, "Wow, I didn't expect this to happen so soon, but giving me two months to get things on order here, I really love the opportunity and will not let you down."

He slid a card across the table, "I'll be here at the hotel till mid-morning tomorrow. If you have any questions or concerns, either call me, or stop by. I'll be leaving for San Francisco for another job position I'm offering another female meteorologist."

She made a funny face, "Oh, are you at liberty to tell me who the other applicant is?"

He gave her a tiny smile and nodded, "Sure, it can't hurt, either way it will be public notice before long. The other applicant I'm offering the position to is Evelyn Taft."

Leticia let out a gasp, "Oh Evelyn, huh? I know her very well. She is an excellent choice and I'm certain she'll jump at the opportunity for the internet division. She certainly has the figure for it."

Sheldon shook his head, "We know that Leticia, but without a doubt, so do you. That is why we offered you the position first, but like I said earlier. You and Evelyn are both qualified for both divisions and that is why I didn't balk when you declined the internet division. Just like you, she'll be offered both divisions, and will be happy to have her and you at either divisions."

She gave him a weak smile and nodded. In barely a whispered she replied, "I know and I appreciate the opportunity. I'll be in touch of I have any questions and I can't wait to join your organization."

He came around the table and waited for her to stand. Once she stood before him, he extended her hand and shook it, "I'm glad to have you on our team and will make a very good addition to our team. He stared into her dark eyes and felt her shiver. He went to pull away, but she tightened her grip on his hand and pulled him closer. Her lips grazed his cheek and she pulled back, "Thank you Dr. Cooper."

He looked down and felt his cock begin to stiffen as he watched her large breasts rise and fall before him. He nodded, "I'll be in touch soon, bye for now Leticia." He left and was disappointed. He was hoping to sample the lovely body of Leticia, but wouldn't push it. He made a vow when all of this began to bend to the wishes of his employees and this was one of them.

Sheldon went and had a nice lunch at a local restaurant and while there, he called Evelyn and informed her he would be there tomorrow to discuss an opening for her. She was extremely excited about the opportunity given her, "I promise you Dr. Cooper and I vow to do my best."

He chuckled, "Oh Evelyn, I'm hoping for you to exceed that and be one of Fox Weather's new superstars."

She giggled, "I'll see you tomorrow and I'll do more than my best."

He hung up and headed back to his hotel room. When he got there the front desk handed him a message. He opened it and it was from Leticia. He read it, "I'm reevaluating my decision and was wondering if I could meet with you this evening to discuss it." He went to his room and called the station, but she was on air. He left a message for her to meet him in the hotel lounge tonight at seven.

He showered and changed into a casual dress shirt and a sports jacket and made his way to the lounge. A few minutes after he ordered a tonic water he felt someone standing behind him. He turned and gazed at the lovely woman before him.

Leticia stood there in a two piece outfit. The top was a red, off the shoulder gypsy blouse. What made it even hotter was the large gap between her firm unencumbered breasts. Below that was a super tight black skirt. It clung to her long thighs and tight ass. It showed off her tiny waist and there was even a gap between the blouse and skirt, giving Sheldon a glimpse of her bare belly.

Sheldon finally acknowledged her, "Would you like a drink or would you just like to go for dinner?"

She licked her red lips. They were painted the same bright red as her blouse, "I could use a quick drink." She slipped onto the bar stool beside him and her bare knee brushed his thigh and she noticed his eyes drop to her shapely legs.

The bartender served her and they sipped their drinks and the conversation was easy and comfortable. Finally Sheldon finished his drink, "So tell me Leticia, why did you want to meet this evening?"

She cleared her throat and finished her drink, "About that, I was wondering if we could discuss this somewhere a little more private."

He nodded, "How about a quiet table in the dining room?"

She shook her head, "A little more private. I was thinking we could discuss this up in your room." She stared at him and her lips parted and she ran her tongue along those plush red lips."

He stood and took hold of her arm and guided her out of the lounge and towards the bank of elevators. They entered and luckily for Sheldon, another couple joined them. They rode up in silence to the penthouse suite and once the door opened she let out a gasp as she saw the plush surroundings.

Sheldon led her to the large living room and stepped over to the fully stocked bar and made her another drink. He came over to the sofa and handed her the drink and took a seat beside her, "Okay Leticia, you have a fresh drink and I'm not sure if we can get any more private than this. What did you want to discuss?"

She clutched at her hands and wrung them as she released a long cleansing breath, "Um I realized after you told me where you were going next, you were going to offer Evelyn Taft the position I passed on, am I correct, Dr. Cooper?"

He placed his drink on the table and took her hands in his, "First of all, I have all of my employees, even the newest ones call me Sheldon. I used to be a stickler for proper respect, but found out that wasn't the way to get it. I found out I get respect from having my people see just how good I do my job and how efficient I am and my people too. As for Evelyn, yes I will be offering her the position you passed on. I didn't tell you as leverage to get you to change your mind. I don't work that way, but I can see how it sounded, so please, accept my apology."