All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - The Comet Affair'

by CTR69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Hardatwork61Hardatwork61over 2 years ago

I love when Penny is a slut when’s she’s drunk and pulls a train because that’s how she is but sober and choses to take off her wedding rings to cheat on Leonard bothers me that’s why this story is one of my top BBT Penny whore story’s

shaggy77shaggy77over 2 years ago

Great story. Love it when Penny reveals her true personality. Thank you for taking the time to write it and for sharing with us.

CTR69CTR69over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks shaggy. Love ur stories as well, you probably noticed a few familiar motifs :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. I know you might have closed the book on Penny and Raj at the end but them continuing the affair in another story would be very erotic.

wolf189wolf189over 2 years ago

Great, I like the stories when Penny is a whore with Leonard's friends but also loves her husband and enjoys him.

I wish you could do more fucking Penny stories. Ideas: Penny and Leonard's second wedding ceremony from episode 1 of season 10 when Bernadette tells them "and the other weird husband who came with the apartment", that sheldon is taking it seriously and wants to spend that wedding night with them or want Penny to fulfill her duties "as his wife."

Or also another scene when Raj goes to live with Penny and Leonard. Or when Leonard goes on a trip and Raj can talk to women and fuck Penny. Or when Penny and sheldon take the "love test." Or when they "solve" string theory they could fuck. Or when the elevator is fixed and they go out to celebrate and end up fucking.

So I have a lot of hot scenes in my head.

All this without hurting Leonard, him participating or ignoring everything but without hurting him.

CTR69CTR69over 2 years agoAuthor

Great ideas! I have a few WIPs, common theme being her with Raj, Bernie, Howard or Sheldon. I don't ship canons, alternative pairings work much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

doing good with BBT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story and I like the ideas being suggested, hope you do more TBBT stories soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Phenomenal writing. Would love more tbbt stories to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous