All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Zangen in Big Easy'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
knutinknutinabout 2 years ago

Keep these stories coming!!!

PennyHofstadterPennyHofstadterabout 2 years ago

Another superb Penny story from you! Nice call back to her earlier visit to New Orleans!! Nicely, nicely done! One thing I liked was the constant drum beats as a sort of hypnotic device for both Penny & Bernadette. That along with the special drink set them both up for a fantastic evening. With no memory!!!

The after party was also a fun read. Penny’s not knowing but knowing was a good choice by you. Al in all Avery nice read. I also enjoyed the slightly longer length. One question: Will Bernadette and Penny ever have a go at each other? At your talented hands, that could be a very good read! Anyway…Thanks so much!!!

lamo668lamo668about 2 years ago

Again another amazing story, this was so hot. Penny going back to New Orleans for another round of hot sex this time with Bernie wow. Love your writing skills...please keep writing,

Greg6616722Greg6616722about 2 years ago

Once again you have entertained us with another great story. I also liked the idea of you going back to one of your earlier stories and expanding on it. I'm a sucker for Penny and Bernie together and you have done a great job of making them both the kind of sluts I like to read about. I also enjoyed the longer story, maybe you could do another epic story like 'Penny Pays The Bills'. Just a suggestion wink wink nudge nudge. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see what you have planned for us next.

CTR69CTR69about 2 years ago

Kidnapped, drugged and gangraped, kinky...

wolf189wolf189about 2 years ago

I like your stories and also the couple of Penny and Leonard which is my favorite, I like that they love each other but I also like to see Penny being a slut. I don't like that Penny has to get drunk or that she has to take some kind of drug to lose her inhibitions and then she doesn't remember anything. I would like for Penny to do it while she is lucid and then for her to remember everything and for her to continue loving Leonard as always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous