Big Bend Gettin Wet

Story Info
A hot day on the River in real heat.
1.5k words
4.04
10.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my hiking trips in the 1970s was in the Big Bend area, I was told of a hot spring near the river, but it was seven miles away from where cars parked. It was suggested that you bring at least a gallon of water. The day was hot and dry, and I drank more water than usual, it was102 degrees in the shade. Not sweating was new to me. I did not notice how hot I was getting or how fast I was going through the water and would not have water for the return trip. It was a desert, and a light breeze was coming off the river when I found the hot springs near it. I had to get out of my jeans and boots taking my shirt off.

I walked into the muddy river water; it felt fantastic, almost a chill (running water is always cooler). I floated, letting the water take my heat away from me. I thought about touching myself as I felt like I was the only person there, so I had just started when I heard the sound of a horse and a mule. Great, a guy can't even jerk off without being interrupted.

A lady's voice says. "Sure is a hot one out but don't drink the river water as fish fuck in it; you got to boil the water first."

I see a Park Ranger mounted on a nice-looking horse, and the mule has water bottles on a pack frame.

She says. "Would you care for a drink of water?"

I say. "I'm not wearing any clothes."

She says. "Water looks good too."

She ties her animals to a bush to nibble on the grass there. Shedding clothes as she walks to the edge of the water, she looks tan and fit, and If I saw her at a club, I think she was a hot-fit gym coach. She looked six feet or more. The bright sun lights your skin showing off your sweat. Your blond hair was dry and wind-blown; your blue eyes pierced mine. Your full breast had the most prominent nipples. Your chest was redder than your breast, a milky white with big brown nipples. The water is heating up for me, and she lifts her boob and offers it to me like she wants to shake it like her hand.

I'm not too sure, but what the hell? What is the worst that could happen? So I give her boob a hello squeeze and tell her my name. "Dan."

She says. "Susan."

Me being a smart ass and say. "Hello, Susan, what's your twin's tits name?"

She laughs like she has been laughing at my jokes for years.

She says. "You getting chilly yet, Dan?"

I say. "Care to hit the hot springs?"

So we both get out of the water watching each other quite closely. Her nipples were popping up like bumpers on a 57 Chevy, and my man pointed the way to the hot springs with all of my seven inches.

That hot water felt good, and she sat across from me and started rubbing my foot boy, how do you get harder. So I return the favor. It brings lovely moans from her.

We move up each other's legs, and she says. "Her butt is sore from riding in the saddle since dawn."

It's two pm now. Flipping you over in the water, and slides back to me so I can rub her substantial ass.

She loves my big hands squeezing, kneading, and slipping fingers here and there. Her moans get hotter. I feel her floating and bouncing off my hard cock. I am tickling her pussy with the head of my cock. It really lights sparks every time it hits her growing clit.

Again I just thought I was stiff, and she reached back and used my cock as a dildo to play with her clit. Susan trembles and says she is too close to coming and moves away from me and comes back facing me so we can kiss and I can fondle her tits.

We kiss for like seemed for hours, and I swear sucking on her neck and playing with both her breast at the same time puts her over the edge. Then, finally, she grabs my neck hard and comes.

I am about to lose my mind when she says. "Your turn'' She makes me sit out of the water.

She starts by licking my cock, getting some precum out of the tip this time. We both moan simultaneously and begin to give me the best blowjob I have ever received.

I feel the sweat pouring out of my forehead. She is stroking me with one hand and teasing my balls, and asshole boy, I say it won't be long before I spew my cum. She grips my cock hard, denying me from coming.

She says. "Oh no, Not yet.''

She flips around on the edge and says. "Your turn.''

I start nipping her behind her knees, trailing kisses and bites to the inside of her thighs. She tries to pull my head to her mound, but there are still things to bite before she feels my tongue slips into her wetness. I tease and bite her lips as my nose rubs her clit; she grabs my head and comes shaking her head, spraying drips of water out of her hair. Finally, I pull her into me, and with the water, she slips inside me, or maybe it is me that slides into her. It's tough to think it feels so good I am ready to pop off and hold her still against me. She can tell I'm close as my cock is throbbing, and she squeezes me with her tight pussy.

We kiss, and I play with her breast. Then, calming down enough, I began moving slowly (so afraid I come too fast), pulling her off me with each stroke up, and I won't let her come back down on my shaft. Just the head teasing her clit is the right thing to do. Her juices are hotter than the water from the hot springs, so I slide in her, and she comes again. What? That's like three so far. This is a good day. I asked her to be still, or I would come too fast, and her pussy grabbed me and held me tight. I can't move or come. After a few minutes, she begins to ride my hard cock slowly at first.

We start rocking in hot water, making waves as her 4th hits her, and she bites my neck. I turn you over and slide back inside, having to stop and tease your nipples and clit till I grind into her hard, your hips pounding into us as she meets my cock with every stroke. I don't know why I had not shot my load, but it's close. Finally, she reaches between us and starts pulling my balls.

I tell her. "I going to come if you keep it up.''

She pulled off of me and puts my wet hot cock in her mouth, and after a few strokes and a hard suck, my cum did not just come out of my cock; it splashed out of her mouth. I hardly knew her, but she had just given me the best sex. I saw she was swallowing, so I pulled her up and french kissed her, tasting us. She was really into our kissing.

After an hour of kissing, feeling the sun's warmth on our naked bodies, she says let's go cool off and wash in the river. I pick you up with your legs on both sides of me, and she wiggles her hips, and I slide back in as I walk us to the river. My cock slips a little, and she puts it back in as I wade into the water.

We rock and wash each other as her legs are wrapped around me. Getting any grip to go faster or deeper is hard, so I take her to the sandy bank and lay her down in the sand.

I start slow, but she says. "Pound me into the sand; make me forget the day.''

I am moving so fast that I think a fire started in her pussy. She screams and grabs my ears and fucks me back as hard as I am, and she squirts all over us.

She says. "I want to feel you come inside of me.''

She slips a finger in my ass, and I am done. It's my turn to scream and squirt.

I filled her, and it ran down her leg as I noticed voices coming down the trail. I grab our clothes and go downstream as we wash, get dressed, and return to the hot springs. Two couples in swimsuits are enjoying the hot water; they have no clue what happened here! We parted ways. I never got her last name or mine. I am sure she moved to other parks and probably had other adventures. But 1977 was a very kind year for me after the hell of my youth.