All Comments on 'Big, Black and Built Ch. 02'

by fuzzie_writer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot! and A story idea

I liked the seduction and anticipation you have in this, same with your landlady story.

It makes it so much hotter to read.

I have a story idea for you, A young guy moves into a new house on a street where the other residents are lonely, mature, curvy, maternal hung t-girl milfs. Every milf on the wants to seduce him and have their huge cock inside his warm body. The idea was inspired by Uno Makoto's hot futa hentai specificly his dojin Mama's Balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still hot with a concept I don't find appealing

Well written, I should want to be buttfucked by a Shemale. Prefer the cocksucking though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
next chapter.....

have them breed each other. walking around with their cum in each other's asses is soooooo sexy. my girlfriend and I do that all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There's Hope

I'm a black bbw, not a shemale, but reasonably cute, dress well, and I'm a CPA with a large manufacturing firm. I get almost no looks from white men, and I've always been curious about that. I get the whole skinny model thing, but there are plenty of heavy white gals out there who have men, and lots of them don't have my education or looks. Just don't get it, but this story suggests there may be hope for me yet. Fuzzie?

fuzzie_writerfuzzie_writeralmost 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone, this ones alot of fun to write and I've an idea where to go next!

Black BBW (I don't know what else to call you!) there's definitely hope for you! As you might be able to tell from one of my other submissions, I've a thing for a smartly dressed lady in the office, and big ladies are very much a turn-on too! keep doing your thing and you're sure to find someone special. if you want you can email me (use the feeback tab) and we can chat more, we might be able to work on a story idea together :)

wants2tryit1xwants2tryit1xalmost 11 years ago
WOW!

Chapter 1 was great but this chapter made my dick so hard I squirted in my pants without even touching myself, fantasizing that I was Dave, being the perfect man-bitch for a sexy transexual dominant enough to be my Mistress. Best stpory out there so far. Keep it up & I'll anxiously await Chapter 3 ????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This was a great 2ND chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Good. Early morning before work, doing the circuit, finished with the weights. A bit sore, to the reception, can I get a massage please, the guy looked at me,short or full service, I had time, full, shower, then go to massage door 1, I showered, shit my legs and shoulders were sore, I think I had overdone it. I walked to the massage room, lay down, waited, the door opened, I looked over, a tall islander woman, sports skirt, t shirt ,very muscular, walked in. Hi, how can I help, sorry I was expecting a guy, but overdone it, sore shoulders and legs. Ok. started on the legs, hell,it felt good, she was strong, then moved to my shoulders, I relaxed, o.k roll over, I did, then my legs again, strong oily hands, my cock unexpectedly was semi erect, she moved me further down to the edge, lifting my legs and pushing them right back. Hamstring extensions, then my legs on her shoulders, massaging my chest, moving down to my cock, I looked at her as she massaged my balls, an oily finger rimming me,totally unexpected but it felt so good. Her hand slowly stroking me,, the finger entering me, then out. Then bigger against my hole, her thumb, her hand slowly stroking me, a sharp push, my hole opened, pain, still pushing in, I looked down, the skirt was off, her hand moving faster as my hole was totally full, no thumb as she started to ease back, then into me again. My cum arced high into the air over my head, the second hitting my face, then onto my stomach, I was done as she let go, pushing my legs back further as I was fucked, first time,, I felt the pulse, then warmth inside me as the warm cum entered my insides. She pulled back, it hurt when she left me but the warm towels wiping me down felt good. As she massaged my head, feel better, yes, relaxed, good, see you next time and she was gone. I get an early morning massage once a week now, not always the same person, sometimes a male but the same result.

marcokeomarcokeoover 6 years ago
love it!!

We must share the same fantasy, I really enjoyed this. Do you think it could be continued? Her character was fabulous!!

Just2KinkyJust2Kinkyover 5 years ago
Oh my God!

This story is truly my deepest fantasy. I love muscled ebony goddesses... and the fact that she has a big dick is the icing on the cake. I'm in my 60s now and I've hoped and prayed for just this type of lady to spend my life with. I found the muscular ebony goddess, and she treats me like a king but alas, she is missing one part of this fantasy and won't entertain the idea of using a prosthesis...

You lucky bastard!

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 2 years ago

Hot story loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Being submissive and taking a big black cock up the ass and the feeling of it spitting loads of cum inside is so relaxing. I agree with Dave that when it is pulled out and you do feel empty. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous!!!! Hot sexy. and romantic. I love stories where the big hotTrans woman fuvks the guy good but isnt all rapy or demeaning about it. Thank you. This is a reread for sure.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[15.12.22]

Fun, Hawt, und Zsexxsi series!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous