Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

After a round of oral that alone lasted longer than the previous positions with her 'other' form, she finally lifted off with another bright smile. "You are impressive too!" Sarray complimented as she stood up. "Not many can handle the real me like that!"

"That, I can believe Sarray-Chan." I said with a chuckle. "Woah, hey! Someone's very confident now!" I remarked as she took a hold of me by the jacket and pulled me over. Making me lay down on the table she'd been leaning against a while back.

"You said you wanted a Superstar, right?" She used my words against me, something I was more used to doing to others. "Now you're going to get a Warrior instead!" She added, as I watched her slide down those wrestling bottoms of hers. Another look at that snug, shaved pussy of hers but this time she looked even more wet than before.

"Guess I get what I deserve, huh?" I said, just laying back as she moved up onto the table. "Huh? I swear, my mind is playing tricks on me." I said, once again looking to the side thinking I heard someone but seeing nothing at the door.

"No tricks! Sarray is real!" She teased me, misunderstanding me as she mounted me. Guiding my dick into her snug pussy and making us both moan out as she took my inches nice and deep into her snug, damp pussy. Her tunnel was tight but this time offering no resistance to my size as she sunk down, not stopping until she impressively took me all inside of her with the first drop down. Allowing her to rock back and forth to adjust to being filled up as she groaned out her approval. Resting her hands on my chest before she started to bounce on me. Lifting straight up and down, making a smack ring out when her nicely rounded ass hit off my legs. No problem in just taking me balls deep, but going bareback with this once again. Showing a totally different set of skills than her in-ring talents that she's shown across her homeland before coming to NXT.

"MMMMM! So good! MMMM! AHHHHH... No holding back now!" The beauty formerly known as Sareee moaned out as he dished out a fine, brisk ride on my cock. The table we were using already rattling a bit as it took the strain of a more than eager motion from starlet who has completed on both the old era and new 2.0 version of WWE's developmental. Her shoulder length hair swaying as she shifted up and down on my dick and kept the sound of her frame smacking into mine ringing out whenever she dropped down. "AHHHHH... You're not holding back either... MMMM! Good! It takes more... AHHHHH... Than your sweet talk to impress... MMMM! The Warrior of the Sun..." She added between her moans. Smiling down at me as she didn't appear to hide the fact that she suspected that there was more to me that meets the eye -- something we certainly have in common as her transformation has shown. Going from almost a scared first timer to fucking like she was more familiar with a career in porn than in pro-wrestling.

"MMMMM! Guess you figured me out, huh?" I chuckled before letting out a groan as she dropped her wet, snug twat right down to take my cock straight up into herself. No complaints from me and seeing from her clear, repeated bouncing on me that she didn't mind too much either that my claims of being a fan of hers had a different intent behind them. Granted, I was putting on a good performance of my own as well. Handling these swift bounces with my dick staying rock hard inside of her box as she drove up and down and only now starting to sweat inside of the rest of my suit that covered my upper body. "MMMM... No hard feelings though, right Sarray-Chan?" I asked, but already having a good idea what her answer would be as she continued to moan out. Only having removed her shorts so the rest of her body was still dressed in her sparking ring attire which added to the sinfulness as I watched her lift and lower herself with speed and ease onto my fat shaft.

"AHHHH... If you can keep going? MMMM... I can forgive you..." She kept smiling, taking a moment to pause on my shaft and roll her hips, grinding her wet snatch down against my cock. Giving a chance to further admire her lovely body, especially now with her own shine of moisture across her exposed skin. Only for a moment before she went back to quickly lifting up and then driving firmly down to plunge her snatch onto my prick. The position of us both just right so the camera I'd left a distance away was able to capture the ripple of her backside as she worked away onto me. Taking me in balls deep while her tightness clung perfectly around me despite my thick size. And without me even being close to throbbing yet inside of her, I'd be able to give what her and her high level of sexual skill needed to satisfy her.

The only person not pleased about this all was the stunning, envious blonde watching on as she couldn't even bring herself to tap her smartphone as her hand shook in rage. Seeing the sort of red hot sex that she thinks she should deserve instead being enjoyed by her rival. Tiffany's expression might have been one of fury but those still hard, poking nipples told the story of her being turned on even without getting involved in the action. Having to lean back behind the door frame when Sarray turned her head, sensing someone else there but seeing no one, so she returned to grinning down at me. Neither of us at the time knowing that the Daddy's Girl of NXT had found one thing her father's ample cash couldn't buy her at this point of time.

"MMMMM... You are very good too..." Sarray happily admitted as she stopped her motion. Lifting herself fully up and off from my dick.

"Thanks... But it feels like you've been doing all the work, Sarray-Chan." I pointed out as I watched her move off the table. "Maybe I can show you what I can do?"

"Sounds good!" She nodded as I moved off the furniture myself. Only to see her move up against it, bending over rather like the position her schoolgirl version had been what felt like a lifetime ago compared to this far more experienced side of her.

"In that case, perhaps we can go all the way as they say?" I said, reaching into an inside pocket and pulling out my always at hand bottle of sex lube that I had for moments like this.

"Mmmmm! I think I know what you mean..." She let out a groan when I poured out the liquid onto her tight, rounded ass. Only letting it drip down the crack a little before I applied a finger onto her asshole. Using firm pumps to work the lubricant in to her snug hole as I met hardly unexpected resistance. Both of us so busy looking lustfully at one another that we missed the voyeur peeking in. Shaking her blonde haired head like she thought there was no way this Asian beauty I was finger fucking could handle my huge cock in that tight backside. Sarray however groaning as she looked back at me, already pushing her hips back against my finger as I worked in and out of her.

I only took a moment to lube my own dick up with a couple strokes. Moving into position, and a deliberately angled one at that so the camera still filming this all still had a good look at the action. Lining my dick up with last of her holes I had left to sample as I firmly pushed forward. Making the bright brunette haired beauty's head tilt back in approval already once I penetrated her, with one hand holding onto her waist as I began to work in and out. Moaning out myself as I enjoyed the tightness of her back passage and saw that immediately she was pushing back against my thrusts. Once again showing an adult film star level of performance to eagerly want my dick between her toned cheeks. The vice-like grip and her eagerness more than making up for her lacking perhaps the curves compared to many other Superstars on this or the 'main' roster of the WWE.

"MMMM! YES! AHHHHH... MORE! MMMMM!! DEEPER! MMMM!!" The Tokyo-born stunner moaned out with strong desire, begging for more of my cock as she stared back over her shoulder at me. Giving back as good as she was taking, shifting her hips with expert timing in response to my stiff thrusts. Helping to gradually fit more of my massive, pale dick between her cheeks. Looking even more like this was far from her first time taking it up the ass as she moaned out without any hint of pain, even with a dick of my vast length and thickness. "AHHHH! SO GOOD! OOOOOOOOH! MMMMM!!" She groaned out, sweat coating her face and leave some loose strands of her hair sticking to her cheeks. Looking a little messy being far from a concern as the beauty who was only bottomless took my shaft from behind as I filled her ass up. Her eyes glancing from down at my crotch to watch my dick slide in and out of her tight rump to up to me as I grinned back at her. My own moans alone showing how much I was enjoying getting a piece of some fine tight sports entertainment ass.

"MMMMM... Feels pretty damn good to me too! MMMMM FUCK!" I happily admitted as I stared down and watched my cock pump forward straight into that snug but clearly built to be fucked asshole of hers. Thinking about how if she had still been in her schoolgirl form I wouldn't even be sweating right now and she likely wouldn't even be able to handle a finger between these smooth, rounded cheeks of hers. But this version of the Japanese beauty was smoking hot and down to fuck like it was second nature to her. Putting me through my paces too as she pushed her booty back against me, helping to plunge me deeply into her as she took it up the ass just as skilfully as she'd deep throated me and handled my dick to the base into her snatch of the course of this second, more pleasurable round of fun.

The expression of disbelief on Stratton's face was rather delicious. Unable to believe it as my cock drilled her stiffly and swiftly, leaving Sarray's ass cheeks smacking off my body as she handled me in deep. At least helping her to stay silent and not be noticed by either of us engaging in shameless sex as her dropped jaw let out no sounds as she watched on. Perhaps punished for her earlier arrogance as if she hadn't blown me off? She would be the one getting railed nice and hard in this empty office room instead of her hated rival. Having to peep and witness another NXT beauty getting fucked hard up the ass and being driven into a state of bliss from my constant, firm thrusts.

"AHHHHHH! MMMMM! YESSSSSSS!! MMMMM!!" The former World Champion in Sendai Girls and Pro-Wrestling Diana groaned out as she bucked back and forth to match my thrusts. Only enhancing her pleasure with a hand now between her legs, rapidly rubbing away at her dripping snatch as her own peak raced ever closer. Acting like she was getting off more on this anal sex than being stuffed in her snatch earlier on as she moaned out and nodded her head in delight. "AHHHHH!! AHHHHHH!! MMMMM!!" She gasped out as I kept those pumping coming in deep. Working my inches in and out with just my body at a slight angle. Ensure my camera could keep capturing evidence of this action while I ploughed away into that still super snug backside of hers over and over. Certainly I'd need to see this all again to believe it, especially considering the beauty who had started off as timid schoolgirl was now a wild, lusty freak and not just from getting fucked in her ring gear either as she currently was.

That self pleasuring of her hand over her twat helping to set her off as her head tilted back to moan out into the air. Doing the glaring Stratton's mood no favours to see a Superstar she hates getting driven into a state of high pleasure. Sarray unable to even keep pushing back as she rode out her orgasm over her own fingers. Leaving them sticky with her arousal as she didn't stop her rubbing until she finally came back down. That allowed me to keep pumping away as I groaned out. Lasting as her passage had clamped around me in response to her peak but not stopping. After all, she was challenging me just as much to give her a good time as she's already been giving me. It would be rude of me to not finish the job with her.

And speaking of a finish, I soon pulled out of that well fucked ass with a smile. Seeing her push off the table in a more tired way than before but still with a grin of her own. Not even needing to explain what I wanted as she took over, squatting down again in front of me. Stroking off my shaft like she was reading my mind as she opened her mouth wide. All as in the disant background Tiffany glared again with arms folded over her chest like she was mad still at all of this, but unable to bring herself to stop watching on as her thighs rubbed together. Aroused but unsatisfied by watching on.

Neither of us noticing that I stared down and groaned out. Shooting my load as the first shots hit across Sarray's gorgeous face, hitting the nose and cheek. Before her stroking hand aimed me down to start filling up her groaning mouth with my thick, hot seed. Some tail ends of the blasts hitting her soft lips and her chin, leaving a wicked drip down to land over her wrestling top and the signature Sun logo across her chest. Capturing the vast amount of my load and making sure I was drained as her hand kept pumping. Seeing the big mouthful she had before closing her stained lips up. Using a single, shameless gulp to drink it all down with a smile and then opening up to prove she's swallowed it all down.

"Sarray-Chan! You've more than proved yourself now." I stated the obvious with a smile.

"Of course! The Warrior of the Sun is ready for any battle." Sarray said, lifting herself up from the floor.

"I'll admit, I had my doubts, but..." It was only then we both looked to the door, hearing a rattling before the sound of heeled shoes hurrying off was heard.

"Hmmmm..." Sarray narrowed her eyes but I moved up, using a hand to block her path.

"Woah, hey! Wait, you uh, can't go yet." I said, getting her attention from seeing who if anyone had just been there.

"Oh? Is something wrong?" She asked, as the evidence of our fun was still on her cheek and chin, let alone over her top.

"No, nothing wrong..." I smirked, reaching into my jacket as I produced my faithful Big Book. "But I am really a fan of yours... And I'd love an autograph..."

* * *

Later on in the evening, with the broadcast of NXT actually underway, I was free to stand near to an exit door as I used an equipment case as a rest for my Book with my camera resting beside it. Looking over the set of two pages I'd put aside for tonight's review. Adorned on one side with the signature, as well as some contact information, from the Asian beauty I'd sampled that night. Perhaps surprisingly, I'd accepted a memento of her less impressive form of the schoolgirl bow she'd worn before her transformation to go along with all the pictures I'd fit in from the camera footage. Hey, a prize is a prize and I wasn't going to turn down a kind gift from a woman I'd satisfied!

All that was left for me was to jot down my review of the evening's events: 'They say never judge a book by its cover. Well in this case, never judge a red hot Japanese cutie by her first appearance. The timid front is just a disguise of a built for JAV, wild good time from a Warrior who is even better at fucking than she is at completing! So if you can handle some unusual foreplay so to speak, you'll be well rewarded with a damn good time no matter which hole you go for! 10 out of 10!'

Just as I'd stood up and put my pen down, I was suddenly pulled away and rudely from the case. "Hey! What are you...?" I questioned before my eyes widened. Seeing Tiffany Stratton looking over me before she tossed her hair back, brushing the locks across my face to make me recoil as she swiped up the pen. Not even looking at me before she flicked through the Book to find a blank set of pages. It sounded like some of the most aggressive writing I've ever heard as she scribbled down before just dropping the pen down. Arching an eyebrow at me as she gave a glance over, before deliberately pushing past me she strutted off like a true Mean Girl with her high heels clicking away as she headed back further into the building.

Blinking, I leaned over. To my surprise, seeing a phone number with her signature and what was, all things considering, as much as an invitation as it was a threat from her attitude. 'CALL ME!' she wrote alongside her digits. Leaving me slowly smiling as I rubbed my chin. I was rather used to picking up the contact details after having some fun, but at that moment I didn't even know that she'd been watching the events tonight. But even without that benefit of hindsight I knew one thing. I wasn't the type to turn down an offer from a willing, if not very confident Superstar. Besides, I couldn't just leave a page in my book now left unfinished! It would not be very professional of me.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave feedback as a comment on this fic, or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12