Blade Comes to Wakanda

Story Info
Blade connects with sexy Okoye in Wakanda.
3.1k words
1.5
968
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Welcome to Wakanda," Princess Shuri said, smiling. The tall, slim-thick young African woman, sole Ruler of the African Nation of Wakanda looked at the man standing before her. The United States is full of superheroes, such as the Avengers, the Eternals, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, The Punisher, Spiderman, Daredevil, She-Hulk and others. Somehow, one of the strongest and most durable superheroes of all has fallen below the radar. As the greatest hunter of Vampires, Blade the Daywalker deserves to have more respect put on his name. Princess Shuri wants to show Blade some respect, and more...

"Nice digs," Blade replied nonchalantly. Tall and dark-skinned, the muscular, forty-something Black man clad in Black leather looked at Princess Shuri and did not smile. According to the Wakanda War Dogs Intelligence Unit, Blade has been operating in the U.S. and around the world since 1998. The handsome brother is much more than he seems, and is considered the bane of the Vampire Nation. There are tens of thousands of Vampires out there, secretly feeding on humans and Blade keeps them in line. Princess Shuri is suitably impressed by Blade, but as ruler of Wakanda, she must toe the line. Royals play by a different set of rules, always...

"Mister Blade, you shall speak when spoken to," said Lord M'Baku, leader of the Jabari Nation and staunch ally of Princess Shuri. Blade locked eyes with the muscular African tribal leader clad in animal skins and scowled. Yeah, Lord M'Baku is the kind of guy who talks tough and can back it up but Blade is one of the most durable players in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Long before the X-Men, the Hulk, Nick Fury, Captain Marvel, the Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, Daredevil and the Avengers started doing their thing, Blade was killing evil deities like La Magra the Blood God, and monsters like Jared Nomak, the Super Vampire and Creator of the Reapers Vampire Clan. Hell, Blade even killed Vampire progenitor Dracula. Blade doesn't get intimidated. He is the living embodiment of intimidation.

"Calm down poppa bear," Blade said icily, causing Princess Shuri to smile. M'Baku started toward Blade, and the nearby Dora Milaje, the all-female protectors of the Wakandan throne, tensed. Princess Shuri nodded and the Dora Milaje parted, allowing M'Baku to approach Blade. With his massive techno-staff in hand, M'Baku launched himself at Blade. The Daywalker didn't even bother to grab his sword, which was sheathed into the back of his Black leather overcoat. The half-human, half-Vampire warrior assumed a fighting stance as the Jabari tribal leader came at him.

"You will pay for your insolence," M'Baku said as he swung his staff at Blade. Moving at a speed that Quicksilver and a certain Eternal would envy, Blade effortlessly dodged M'Baku's strike. Blade lashed out with a balled fist which thudded into M'Baku's chest, sending the tribal leader reeling. M'Baku crashed against the wooden dais located near the throne of Wakanda with a resounding thud. Clearly dazed, the Jabari man looked up at Blade.

"Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill," Blade said, shaking his head. Blade recalled saying the same thing to his old enemy the Vampire Deacon Frost, more than two decades ago. Ever the sportsman, Blade offered M'Baku a hand up which the Jabari tribal leader declined. Princess Shuri smiled and then called a halt to the fighting. The Wakandan princess likes a good fight as much as the next woman, but she did summon Blade to Wakanda for business purposes. M'Baku got to his feet and after glaring at Blade, he resumed his post at Princess Shuri's side. The time for peacocking was over. Time to get down to the business at hand.

"Blade, Wakanda has a Vampire problem, we need your help, if you help us, we will fund your operations around the world," Princess Shuri said sharply. Blade paused as he admired Princess Shuri while considering her words. Princess Shuri reminded Blade of his former ally and lover Dr. Karen Jensen, a strong Black woman who helped him and his mentor Abraham Whistler in their fight against the evil Deacon Frost and his band of Vampires. Blade likes a strong Black woman, but he sensed that Princess Shuri has ulterior motives for summoning him to the African Kingdom of Wakanda. The gorgeous African female technocrat is up to something...

"You've got a deal," Blade said firmly. Princess Shuri nodded, and M'Baku scowled. Blade had his work cut out for him. General Okoye, restored to power after helping the throne of Wakanda defeat Namor the aquatic humanoid and his Talocan hordes, would be Blade's liaison with the throne of Wakanda. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned, bald-headed African female warrior looked at Blade and smiled. As leader of the Dora Milaje, General Okoye has met many amazing warriors, including Captain America, the Winter Soldier, Falcon, Iron Man, the Black Widow, and many others but Blade is in a class by himself.

"It is an honor to meet you," General Okoye said to Blade, who nodded respectfully. The General and the Daywalker left the throne room of the royal palace of Wakanda and headed by airship to the remote jungle. The area is infested by Vampires who crossed into Wakanda from the Kenyan-Somali borderlands. How will Blade and the Dora Milaje fare against the Vampires? The Undead fucked around when they messed with the strongest Nation in all of Africa, and the world's most powerful technological entity. The Dora Milaje and the Daywalker are going to teach the Vampires a lesson, for real.

The Village of Omari lies at the heart of the Wakanda jungle, not far from a wide swath of land with Kenya to the north, Somalia to the south and Ethiopia to the east. When the Vampires came, there were ten thousand men and women living in the Omari village. Six months later, the majority of the locals have been turned into Vampires thanks to Malika Ali, a fierce and beautiful African female Vampire hailing from Kenya. Something's got to be done about the Vampire Malika Ali and her Undead hordes...

"Soon, all of Wakanda will fall to me," Malika Ali said to her Undead acolytes as they gathered in a large house at the center of the Omari village. The tall, curvy and dark-skinned female Vampire looked at her lieutenants Wolfe, Yasmin, Dolph, Yasser and Brutus. As mortals, they were fierce mercenaries, men and women with lethal kills. After Malika Ali turned them into Vampires, the mercenary squad became her staunchest and fiercest allies. Malika Ali aims to conquer the Kingdom of Wakanda and then turn it into a Vampire paradise...

"My lady, the Dora Milaje are coming," said Yasser, a tall, brown-skinned and muscular Afro-Arabian Vampire. Malika Ali nodded at Yasser and ordered her Undead acolytes to get ready. With guns, knives, machetes and more, the Vampire army was ready for Wakanda's elite all-female soldier squad. The airships were soon within view, and the Dora Milaje landed, energy staff weapons at the ready. The Vampire army went out to meet them. Malika Ali smiled, relishing the thought of drinking Dora Milaje blood. Those sexy Black bitches with their armor and weapons would make great Vampires...

"On my command," General Okoye said to her army. Blade stood by, silent and stoic. Anika and her lover Ayo stood by, listening intently to the general. General Okoye led them to the Omari village, and soon they engaged with the Vampires. The Dora Milaje have fought against Thanos and his Obsidian Order, and interNational terrorists along with both superheroes and supervillains. These amazing ladies have never fought against the Undead, though. How do amazing strong Black women with high-tech weapons fight against things that look like people but cannot die?

"This is how you do it," Blade said to General Okoye. The Daywalker engaged with two Vampires, a tall older Black man and a young Black lady, both fanged and thirsty for blood. Blade sliced into them with his sword, and the Vampires turned to dust. Impressed, General Okoye nodded and fired her staff at the nearest Vampire's head. The Vampire exploded into dust. Pleased with herself, the general continued to lead her army against the Undead. Blade cut a bloody swath through the Vampire forces, and the Dora Milaje followed him. Hell, when it comes to Vampires, Blade is simply OP. Just let him do his thing...

"Kill them," Malika Ali said to her Vampires as they fought against the Dora Milaje. With support from the airships, the Dora Milaje were starting to repel the significantly more numerous Vampire forces. Malika Ali jumped into the fray and engaged with the two Dora Milaje strongwomen known as Anika and Ayo. The strong Black women fought against the Black female Vampire. Malika Ali grabbed Anika and bit her neck, and as Ayo came for her, she disarmed the African female warrior and also bit her. Malika Ali dragged the unconscious Dora Milaje warriors away. They would make fine additions to her Vampire army...

Grabbing a bazooka, Malika Ali shot down several of the Dora Milaje airships. Thrilled by this, the Vampires regained their courage and swarmed the Dora Milaje foot soldiers. Surrounded by Undead enemies, the African female warriors fought bravely. General Okoye and Blade led the fight, and went after Malika Ali. The African female Vampire tried to blow them with her bazooka but ran out of ammo. Snarling, Malika Ali tried to flee but Blade and General Okoye cut off her escape. Time for the boss villain bitch to die, right?

"You will pay for killing my women warriors," General Okoye said as she ran at Malika Ali. The African female Vampire snarled and lashed out at the general. Blocking the attack with her energy staff, General Okoye engaged with Malika Ali. Blade tried to intervene but ten Vampires went after him. Blade slaughtered the Vampires with his sword and his silver-bullet-firing AK-47. For the time being, General Okoye was on her own against Malika Ali. Time for the strong African female warrior to show the Black female Vampire what she can do. It's a battle of strong Black females and only one of them can win....

"General Okoye, I will kill you and make your lover watch," Malika Ali said, snarling. General Okoye smiled, almost blushing. Blade was totally her type but he was all business. Perhaps after killing the Vampires General Okoye might show Blade some Wakandan hospitality. The leader of the Dora Milaje fought against the leader of the Vampires. General Okoye beat Malika Ali to a pulp, burning the Vampire with her staff weapon. Beaten, Malika Ali fell to her knees and begged for mercy.

"No mercy for enemies of Wakanda," General Okoye said as she raised her staff to decapitate the Vampire. Malika Ali grinned and pulled a revolver out of her pocket. The treacherous African female Vampire shot at the Dora Milaje warrior woman. General Okoye bravely faced her doom. A blur of speed, and a man built like a mountain absorbed the shots, before slaying the Vampire. General Okoye gasped as Blade stepped in, saving her life. With a stroke of his sword, Blade dispatched Malika Ali. The Vampire leader turned to dust.

"Are you alright?" Blade asked General Okoye. The African female warrior smiled at the Daywalker and nodded. She rushed to him, thinking he was injured. Blade smiled and flexed his chest, showing off his regenerative abilities. The wounds vanished within moments. General Okoye looked at Blade, suitably impressed. Blade looked at the African female warrior and offered her his hand. One warrior to another, Blade has a lot of respect for general Okoye. General Okoye batted Blade's hand away and hugged him instead. Blade was surprised, but smiled. All in a day's work. Blade exists to slay the Vampires and protect humanity. Still, it's nice to get some appreciation...

"The Vampire threat has been vanquished, I must depart from Wakanda," Blade said to Princess Shuri and Lord M'Baku. Princess Shuri looked at Blade and smiled. In just a few days, Blade killed every single Vampire in the Kingdom of Wakanda. The tall, handsome African American superhero is all that and then some. Princess Shuri intended to keep her word and fund Blade's Vampire-slaying operations around the world. General Okoye stepped up to the ruler of Wakanda and whispered something into her ear.

"Blade, you have our gratitude, please, stay a few days, allow us to thank you as a warrior of your stature merits," Princess Shuri said. Blade frowned and nodded. That night, Blade was feted, and praised for his prowess as a Vampire killer. The Daywalker, a man who fights to protect a world that hates him for being Black, male, and inhuman, was thrilled and touched by the Wakandan people and their generosity. After the feast, Blade retired to his plush quarters in the royal palace's guest room. He soon found out he was not alone...

"Hello Blade, welcome home," General Okoye said as she lay on the bed, stark naked, her sexy, dark-skinned body glowing in the low light. Blade looked at the general and smiled. In or out of armor and uniform, Okoye looked strong and sexy. Blade felt a hunger for something other than blood or serum. Blade started to tell Okoye to leave but remembered his mentor Abraham Whistler always encouraging him to appreciate life, and friends. Blade joined Okoye on the bed, and showed her how much he appreciated her friendship and Wakandan hospitality...

"You're a unique woman," Blade said to Okoye and then he kissed her. Okoye kissed Blade passionately, and he took off his armor, shirt and pants. Okoye admired Blade's stocky, muscular, dark-skinned body. Blade slid his tongue down Okoye's throat and fondled her breasts. Okoye kissed him back and her hands went straight for his dick. Blade sighed happily as Okoye grabbed his long and thick dick, then began stroking him. Okoye kissed Blade's neck, and then brought her face to his crotch. Laying Blade on the bed, Okoye took his dick into her mouth. Time to show this foreign Black man how the ladies of Wakanda get down...

"Let me show you something," Okoye said, and she began deep throating the hell out of Blade's dick. The Daywalker sighed happily as the sexy African warrior woman sucked his dick and massaged his balls. Blade has been with a few women but doesn't let himself get attached ever since he lost both Dr. Karen Jensen and Nyssa Damaskinos. Okoye is a strong and beautiful lady, totally Blade's type, and he felt strongly attracted to her. Giving in to his urges, Blade fondled Okoye's tits and caressed her big Black butt as she sucked his big Black dick. Blade is a Black man at the end of the day and big booty Black women are totally his thing...

"Hmm, nice," Blade said as Okoye got him hard as a rock thanks to her dick sucking skills. Okoye smiled at Blade, and spread her thick, muscular thighs invitingly. The athletic Black female warrior nodded at her lover. Blade grinned and brought his face to Okoye's crotch. Inhaling Okoye's womanly scent, Blade began eating her pussy. Okoye smiled and caressed her erect nipples as Blade ate her pussy. Blade buried his face between Okoye's thighs and ate her pussy like a hungry man. Okoye moaned softly as Blade feasted on her. She sensually reminded him of what he'd been missing.

After Blade ate her pussy real good, Okoye showed him how the Wakandan ladies get down. The tall and sexy Black female warrior got on all fours, and twerked her big Black booty for her lover. Blade stroked his hard dick while admiring Okoye's thick ass. Big booty Black women are something else. Okoye giggled as Blade kissed her thick Black ass. Playfully smacking Okoye's ass, Blade rubbed his dick against her. Without further ado, Blade thrust his hard dick into Okoye's pussy. Okoye moaned, and pressed her thick ass against Blade's groin. The African female warrior has been fiending for some dick, and Blade is just what she needed...

"Smash that ass," Okoye squealed, as though Blade needed any encouragement. Blade gripped Okoye's hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. Okoye moaned, loving the feel of Blade's hard dick in her pussy. In her day to day life, Okoye enjoys lots of woman on woman action with her fellow Wakandan ladies such as Anika, Ayo, Nakia and even Princess Shuri. Still, the feel of a big Black dick in her pussy is a sensation that Okoye simply cannot forsake. Blade smacked Okoye's big ass as he drilled his hard dick into her pussy. Face down and big ass up, Okoye moaned and groaned as Blade fucked her. Good times.

"Give me that ass," Blade said gruffly to Okoye, who happily acquiesced. The two of them took a breather, kissed, bantered and then resumed fucking. This time, Okoye spread her thick ass cheeks wide open and tossed Blade some lotion. Blade got the hint and smiled as Okoye exposed her winking butt hole. Blade smeared lotion on Okoye's butt hole and also applied some on his dick. Afterwards, Blade pressed his hard dick against Okoye's butt hole and pushed. Okoye groaned sharply as Blade's big Black dick popped into her booty hole. Okoye is one of those strong Black women who isn't afraid to take a big Black dick up her asshole. Is Blade a lucky man or what?

"Fuck that ass," Okoye said to Blade. Blade is a soldier in the fight against the Vampires and he always obeys the chain of command. If General Okoye wants him to destroy her precious butt hole with his big Black dick, how can he refuse? It has been said that when a Black man fucks a Black woman in her booty hole, the African spirits smile upon them. Blade gripped Okoye's hips and slammed his dick into her booty hole. Okoye squealed in wicked pleasure mixed with exquisite pain as Blade's big Black dick stretched her booty hole. Blade groaned as Okoye's asshole gripped his dick like a vise. The two of them fucked like this for a while. Blade roared as he came, flooding Okoye's butt hole with his manly spunk. Good times...

The next day, Blade informed Princess Shuri and Lord M'Baku that he was extending his stay in Wakanda. The Daywalker is training a group of wakandan male and female soldiers in the fine art of slaying Vampires. When Blade isn't training this new elite squad in the ways of slaying the Undead, he's spending quality time with his new lover, the sexy and curvaceous General Okoye. Yeah, Okoye totally pulls rank on Blade and demands he smashes her every day damn, in every hole, and twice on Sundays. The couple is passionate because while Black love is intense and fun, Black superhero love is simply divine. If things continue at this rate, there's going to be some half-Wakandan, half-Daywalker warriors walking around, but that's a story for another time.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers