LWO Gang Bang

Story Info
WWE's Zelina Vega takes a Superstar Gang Bang.
28.8k words
4.3
4.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, people, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own the WWE or any wrestlers or people etc referenced in this story.

Starring: Bad Bunny (rapper), Carlito (former WWE), Cruz Del Toro (WWE), Joaquin Wilde (WWE), Rey Mysterio (WWE), Santos Escobar (WWE), Zelina Vega(WWE).

LWO Gang Bang

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001 & Kristi.

Codes: Cons, MF, MMF, MMMF, MMMMF, MMMMMF, MMMMMMF, oral, anal.

* * *

In the early morning of the Friday before the Backlash PLE in Puerto Rico, a gym has been rented out for a private workout session for the members of the WWE's new era Latino World Order. The current two members of the group working out are the stable's leader, the King of the Luchadors in WWE Hall of Famer Rey Mysterio. Coaching and doing spot work as the stunning Zelina Vega is getting in some weight reps.

"I'm telling you, you've got this Zelina..." Rey says, wearing one of his iconic masks. Dressed in workout shorts and a LWO T-shirt, branded with the colours of the Puerto Rico flag for the event this weekend. "And if any of those Judgement Day idiots try and screw you? Me and the LWO boys will drop them like I did to my ungrateful son at WrestleMania."

"Ahhhh! Got it!" Zelina yells out as she does the final rep with the weights before she breathlessly drops them to the matted floor of the gym with a thud. Zelina sits on the bench and wipes some sweat from her forehead with her left hand, dressed in a part of tight and very short black spandex shorts and a high-cut Puerto Rican flag-styled LWO shirt sporting the red, blue, and white colouring. "I'm surprised you haven't commented on the new hair..." Zelina says with a laugh, referring to newly dyed hair symbolic of Puerto Rico's colours.

"Zelina, you know I'm an old timer... It's hard for me to get references these days." Rey said with a smile. "You told me the other week your hair was about some, what was it? Japanese animation character? It went in one ear and out the other." He joked as he looked her over. "But hey, it looks good on you and if it boosts your confidence? Then that's all the better for us."

Zelina smiles and nods her head "That's right!" Zelina says before she cutely hops up onto her feet, placing her hands onto her slender waist and hips "And old timer....far from it!" Zelina replies with a sweet smile.

"Well, I appreciate that, Zelina. I know I've been letting the LWO down by taking Ls these past few weeks, but I showed at Mania I can still go when and where it counts." Rey said before he chuckled. "OK, that line sounded a little better in my head. But you got what I meant, right?"

Zelina nods her head "I got what you mean" Zelina replies before she glances down a bit "Can I ask you something, Rey?"

"Sure, Zelina? What are you thinking?" Rey asks, folding his arm across his muscular chest.

Zelina glances up sheepishly and shifts her feet a bit "You really think I can beat Rhea? I mean, Santos and Joaquin say I can, but...." Zelina shakes her head "They're just saying that"

Rey puts a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "Hey, Zelina. Take it from experience. They told me I couldn't make it. They told me I couldn't become a World Champion, the WWE Champion. That I was too small against people too big. And I proved them wrong." He proudly said. "And you? I know you can kick Rhea's ass and bring that title to the LWO. You know it, I know, the guys know it and the whole WWE Universe knows it."

Zelina smiles and her eyes brighten up with some confidence forming within "You really think so?" Zelina asks with a smile and Rey silently nods his head, with his hand still on her shoulder "That really means a lot" Zelina says before she suddenly leans in and softly kisses Rey on the lips, before her eyes widen at the realization of what she just did. Zelina instantly breaks the kiss and steps back, causing Rey's hand to fall from her shoulder "Oh my god! I'm so sorry..." Zelina says bringing her hands up to her head and shaking her head in disbelief.

"Woah..." Rey blinks, recovering from the kiss and seeing her stunning look. "Hey, listen it happens! Don't worry!" He tries to calm her, holding both shoulders. "Happened a bunch of times to be in locker rooms. Don't sweat it! Things happen, the heat of the moment..." He tries to explain it like this was his fault. But stepping forward towards her, he ends up brushing his crotch against her thigh. Letting her get a feel of the very sizeable bulge in his pants as the kiss got the blood flowing into that part of his body.

Zelina lifts her head and locks her eyes with the mask-outlined eyes of Rey Mysterio. Zelina noticeably blushes a bit "I kinda liked it..." Zelina admits.

"Not the first time I've heard that from someone who 'accidentally' kissed me..." Rey says with a sly smile as his hands move to her slender waist. Pulling her close in now against his hunky body as this time he leans down. Pressing his lips against her with more deliberate intent than her soft smooch moments before.

"Mmmmm..." Zelina softly moans against Rey's lips as he kisses her soft and pouty lips. The sole female member of the LWO parts her lips and allows Rey's tongue to enter her eager mouth.

Rey's hands slide down, going to her tight but shapely ass to take a firm squeeze. Making out with the stunning, short-stature Superstar as their bodies press. Despite both of them being married as they smooch and already swap moans as Rey's cock hardens and presses through his pants against her thigh.

Zelina places her hands up on Rey's LWO shirt-covered chest, feeling his muscular chest underneath the material, lightly guiding her hands back and forth on his chest as she works her tongue against his tongue as she kisses the masked Luchador.

Returning the favour, Rey's skilled hands slide down under her tight shorts. Easing them down to show off her tight backside for a full grope at her cheeks. Flicking his tongue against hers with building desire as he explores that nicely rounded backside of the stunning female Superstar.

Zelina slowly eases her head back to break the kiss and smiles at Rey Mysterio before she lowers her hands to the waistline of his black shorts and begins to push the shorts down from his waist.

"Don't worry, Zelina... I can keep this a secret..." Rey smiles behind his mask as Zelina gets a good look at his thick, long Hispanic cock as it springs free to point at her stunning body.

Zelina's eyes widen as Rey's impressively thick and long Hispanic cock hangs freely "Holy shit..." Zelina says with a surprised laugh.

"A little bigger than what you're used to?" Rey teases, still smiling as the beauty stares at his fat, Hall of Fame cock is married to a former Superstar now slumming it in a so-called 'Elite' promotion.

"Fuck yeah!" Zelina replies with a laugh as she lowers down onto her knees in front of Mysterio, placing her left hand around his cock, and delivering a few solid pumps. "Oh my god... I've dreamed of this day since I was little!" Zelina says before she pauses suddenly and makes a face "That didn't sound right..." Zelina says with an embarrassed laugh.

"Thought you said I wasn't an old timer..." Rey jokes back as he groans as she strokes his length. "Making me feel bad here, young lady..." He claims but from his smile alone he's not planning on stopping her.

Zelina playfully smiles up at Rey before she brings her Puerto Rican colour-dyed haired head forward and parts her lips to feed Rey's cock in her stunning mouth. "Mmmmm...." Zelina moans upon tasting Rey's cock for the first time.

"Mmmmm... Damn... You weren't kidding..." Rey moaned out, watching Zelina's stunning, caramel features start to slide along his thick prick. Feeling her letting out years of long-held urges to finally get to suck on his meaty length. Easily making him moan to show it was well worth the wait.

Zelina holds Rey's cock with her left hand near the base and starts to lightly work her hand back and forth along the bottom of his lengthy cock, while her head smoothly bobs along his shaft, working her lips teasingly against his shaft.

"Mmmmm... God damn... You're good at this, Zelina..." Rey groans as the pint-sized beauty shows Size Queen ability as she slides along his thickness. Rey pulls off his LWO shirt to show off his muscular, tattoo-covered body as she slurps along his member.

Zelina glances up at Rey Mysterio and manages a smile around his meaty cock as she steadily rocks her head back and forth, her tongue sliding against the bottom side of his shaft.

Rey shows he's got the stamina of a man half his age by being able to not just last inside her hot Latina mouth, but handling such a steady, deep blowjob as she coats his rod with saliva. Neither of them pays attention to the far door into the gym rattling with someone opening it up. Not that they could hear it from her loud sucks and his moans of approval.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." Zelina happily moans around Rey's cock, her Puerto Rican flag-coloured haired head bobbing along his thick and long Hispanic cock, Zelina's left hand playfully twisting at the base of his shaft.

Just as Zelina is eagerly slurping away on some fat Hall of Fame dick, another member of the LWO walks in. The handsome high-flying Cruz Del Toro only takes a few steps before his jaw drops, seeing the leader of his group getting blown by the only female member.

He watches for a few moments before he intentionally drops his gym bag down with a thud to grab their attention. "So, uh... Wasn't the kind of training I expected when you said to wake up early for this, Rey..." Del Toro grins, walking forward in his own set of workout shorts and an LWO T-shirt.

Zelina lifts her head off of Rey's cock and laughs a bit as she sees Del Toro approaching "Hey Cruz..." Zelina says as she works her left hand along Rey's saliva-coated cock "Wanna join?" Zelina with a mischievously playful smile.

"Hell yeah!" Cruz eagerly says like he's been eyeing up banging the stunning female Superstar since she joined Legado Del Fantasma months ago. Dropping his shorts, showing off a nicely impressive cock as he moved up to stand alongside the LWO's leader. "Damn, I forgot about the other boys coming to this." Rey chuckled. "Guess when the head was that good from Zelina here, I'd get a pass for forgetting that this is supposed to be training."

"You got more showing up?" Zelina smiles up at Rey as she places her right hand around Cruz's cock, beginning to stroke him to hardness, while she continues to work her left hand along Rey's shaft.

"Ahhhhh... I'd invited the whole crew over..." Rey said as Zelina stroked away on his and Cruz's dicks. "Whole LWO training session." He added. "And I bet the guys would be here quicker if they knew this is what you'd planned for us, Rey!" Cruz said, assuming this is what was expected to go down rather than a pleasant surprise.

Zelina smirks and shrugs her shoulders "Well... Let's make this one hell of an LWO training!" She says before she turns her head over to Cruz Del Toro's cock and parts her luscious lips to happily take him into her hot Puerto Rican mouth, beginning to suck him as she continues to work her left hand along Rey's impressive cock.

"Oh fuck! Mmmm..." Cruz is a lot more shameless than Rey is. Moaning out and grinning down as he watches Zelina's pretty face slide along his length. Her dyed hair swayed as she works him over while using her hand to stroke her spit along that already well-sucked dick as she applies some to this new just as delicious cock.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmm... Mmmmm" Zelina Vega happily moans as she smoothly works her head back and forth on Cruz's cock, her saliva coating him nicely. Zelina works her left hand swiftly along the impressive length of Mysterio's Hispanic cock, using her saliva from previously being inside of her mouth.

"Damn... If I didn't know better, Zelina... Mmmmm... I'd say you'd been dreaming about doing this too for a long time..." Rey said with a smirk. Moaning as he took a handjob from the long-time female Superstar while she bobbed along another meaty cock. Making Cruz groan as his dick got taken in and out of her talented oral hole.

Zelina turns her head on Cruz's cock, smoothly grinding her lips on his meaty Hispanic cock before she slowly lifts her head off, his cock leaving her mouth with a seductive pop. Zelina turns her head and looks back at Rey Mysterio "Want some more?"

"Don't think I could say no..." Rey keeps smiling, clad in his mask while Del Toro pulls his T-shirt up and over his head. "But only if you let Cruz here make sure you get some action too." The leader of the LWO decides. "Fuck yeah..." Cruz eagerly says as he moves around Vega. "Didn't bring any rubbers with me though..." He chuckles, not sounding like that's going to be an issue here and not just because studs like him and Rey don't have a problem with 'early finishes'.

Zelina smirks as she glances back at Del Toro "Not a problem for me..." Zelina says before she turns her attention back to Rey Mysterio, parting her lips to greedily take his lengthy and thick Hispanic cock back into her mouth once again, moaning as she tastes him for the second time.

"Been looking forward to this..." Cruz said with a grin just as shameless as the tone in his voice. Kneeling behind Vega and pulling her hips back so her ass sticks out. Helping her slip out of the workout shorts around her ankles before sliding his nicely thick cock into her pussy. Feeling how wet she already is just from sucking dick as he holds her fantastic, tight and toned waist and starts to smoothly thrust into her slot.

"Mmmmmmm!!" Zelina noticeably groans around Rey's cock, her hands on his waist, as she bobs her head continuing to suck, while Cruz Del Toro begins to steadily thrust into her wet and nice, tight pussy from behind.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, that's it Zelina... Let's see what you can take..." Rey smiles as he encourages the lewd behaviour, despite both he and the stunning Latina beauty sucking his dick both being married. His experience noting not just her groans around his fat, long cock but seeing a new eagerness as she deeply slurps along his rod.

Zelina lifts her beautiful and sultry eyes to look up at Rey as she moves her head along his shaft, forcing him deeper into her mouth until she noticeably gags around Rey's cock. Meanwhile, Zelina's slender and petite, caramel-coloured body moves swiftly on her knees as Cruz Del Toro pounds away at her snatch, keeping a solid grip on her waist.

"God damn! Mmmmm! This... This is fucking good right here..." Cruz says, smiling as he moans. Smoothly thrusting in with a nice, stiff pace, working his cock nice and deep into her wet, snug pussy. Vega takes it at both ends as she starts to gag around Rey's dick. Taking a lot more cock than she's used to in both holes as she makes both of the fellow members of the LWO moan out as she works back and forth against those thick, long shafts.

Saliva heavily drips on Rey's cock as the head of his impressive Hispanic cock collides with the back of her hot Puerto Rican mouth, her lips stretching around his thick shaft as she forces herself to take as much as possible.

"Mmmmm! Hey, easy there, Zelina! Ahhhhh..." Rey groans, as while he can see Zelina groaning as she gags, trying to deep throat his Hall of Fame cock, he doesn't exactly want to make her stop her discomfort and miss out on the pleasure of her top-notch cock sucking. "Mmmmm... We need you for tomorrow to get... Ahhhhh... That title for us..." He adds with another moan.

No such regrets from Del Toro as he thrusts away into her snug, tight pussy. Making her rounded ass start to smack back into him as he pumps in deep to fill her snatch up. Although Vega's impressively doing a good job of that herself by rocking back and forth, taking as good of a fucking as she's dishing out herself and at both ends no less.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhh fuck!" Zelina moans after quickly lifting her head from Rey's cock, dripping with her saliva, as she gasps for air. Zelina bites down on her bottom lip as she continues to move forward on her hands and knees with Cruz drilling away at her pussy from behind.

Zelina lifts her lust-filled eyes and looks up at Rey, locking her eyes with his mask-outlined eyes "Mmmmm... I want... Ahhhh you to fuck me..."

"Go for it, Boss!" Even as much as Cruz was enjoying that wet pussy, he was happy to step back and let someone else sample her fantastic snatch. "In that case? Lay down on the bench, Zelina..." Rey says, motioning to the weight bench they'd been using earlier on during the actual training they're supposed to still be doing.

Zelina does as asked, moving onto her back with her legs eagerly spreading wide. The former World and WWE Champion moved between those smooth, caramel legs as he lines his thick Hispanic cock up with her already wet entrance. Sliding in, but meeting some resistance to show his dick is just that extra bit longer and thicker than the one who had just been balls deep in her. But the stunning, tight-bodied female Superstar doesn't just have that to focus on. Cruz moved to stand at her head so his cock, slick with her juices, was right by her moaning features.

Zelina hangs her head off of the weight bench and holds her mouth open, as Cruz Del Toro slides his cock into her hungry mouth. Wrapping her lips around Cruz's cock, she begins to sway her back and forth, while her head hangs off from the bench. Zelina's gorgeous caramel body slides against the bench as Rey holds her smooth legs apart while he pumps his larger-than-life cock into her.

Rey's suitably king-sized shaft forces Zelina not just to buck back on the workout bench, but her wet snatch to spread out again from his even bigger size. Although from her loud, muffled moans around the cock that had just been balls deep in her, her snatch was equally gripping Rey's dick with renewed need. All as her long, patriotically dyed hair swayed to hang just off the floor as she sucked along Del Toro's still impressively lengthy shaft.

"Mmmmm... Mmmm... Gahhhh... Gahhhh!!" Zelina moans and lustfully gags around Cruz's cock as she slurps and sucks away, her head bobbing against his forward thrusts into her mouth. Zelina's gorgeously petite and slender body jolts on the weight bench following each of Rey's smooth and solid thrusts, as he eases his cock deeper into her snatch.

The two studs of the LWO thrust away, with that hungry, soaking mouth getting filled up as Vega sucks away in the upside-down position. Cleaning the taste of her pussy off those inches while her twat gets stuffed full. Both men moaned out so that none of the three hear the gym doors opening once again.

The turn of Del Toro's long-time tag partner from the Legado days in NXT, Joaquin Wilde, to enter the gym and instantly see the three-way between his teammates. Grinning broadly as he tosses his gym bag to the side and heads over towards the bench where Cruz is getting blown. Clad in, as expected, an LWO merch T-shirt and a pair of workout pants but already pulling off the top as he approaches the action.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm!!" Zelina moans as she briskly bobs her head back and along Cruz Del Toro's cock, which is coated with her saliva and easily sliding between her lips as he thrusts into her hot Puerto Rican mouth.

"Oh fuck! Yeah, suck that fucking dick!" Cruz grins as he moans while her saliva drools down his prick. "Fucking... Oh shit! Hey, uh, Joaquin..." He gets surprised when he sees his tag partner standing next to him, naked now and with his hardening cock out that's an equally impressive size to his. "Say no more..." He winks, pulling out and Vega barely has time to suck in air before a new meaty cock gets stuffed in between her full lips to make Wilde moan with a smile.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
123456...9