Big Booty Bitches Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************

4 HOURS LATER

Carlos had closed some business back at the hotel, dealing with phone calls and seeing his bodyguards down the hall. Ramón had left early, returning back to his own condo and leaving his brother all alone to handle things himself. Carlos called back Miguel Salazar, informing him that he wanted to meet in Disco Fever of all places. Once he had closed his business dealings, it was time to kick back and relax in complete privacy. Nancy had called to see Carlos as she soon arrived by the time Vida had come home from shopping. The blonde haired former hooker wasn't amused to know he had taken on another woman as a whore. She had enough competition to deal with from Jocelyn but now there was Vida who already had made her presence clear by walking around his hotel suite in nothing but a white g-string, lace bra and plastic stiletto high heels. Vida's clothes left a stark contrast to the little silver one piece dress that Nancy had arrived in. Nancy never thought she'd feel more uneasy from another woman besides Jocelyn, but she already felt that she was in Vida's shadow.

To make up for her nervous tensions, Nancy wasted no time making use to the little tray of cocaine that Carlos had sitting out on the coffee table. She used a round shaped mirror to spread out the powdery white substance into five little lines. Carlos had turned on some music from a stereo in the room before he ordered Vida to 'work your booty like it was made for'. The music was synth driven dance music. Nancy was quick to learn of the other woman's giant phat rump. Vida had climbed on the couch, sitting on her knees as she pushed her ass out and began to grind her hips in a rotation to twerk. While Vida was putting on a show of twerking that big ass, Nancy used the razor blade to chop up and draw four lines through what once was a pile of cocaine over the mirror. She glanced back at her own reflection while tapping the razor blade through the lines to make sure the lines were proper and straight. Once she was finally prepared, Nancy dropped the razor blade and picked up the small metal straw piece. She shoved it down towards one of the lines before lowering her nose to it and inhaling the powder up her nostril.

The high rush of the substance hit her hard after the snort. Nancy leaned her head up and took a deep breath. Carlos always hooked her up with the real deal when it came to cocaine. She didn't have to bother fooling around with any cut product like she had previously done before meeting him. As she felt the numbing chill rush through her skin, Nancy pushed the straw down towards another line and proceeded to snort the next one. She felt her mind finally coming to an ease as Nancy soon believed she could relax alongside the other woman in the room. While Vida was busy shaking her ass and Nancy was snorting coke, Carlos stood over the coffee table glaring down at his blonde whore. He was still wearing the black robes from earlier in the afternoon, only now they had been untied and he was ready to have some lustful fun. After Nancy had snorted a third line of the pure cocaine, she looked up and giggled as she saw Carlos' face. He didn't appear to be amused with her, but feeling the numbing drug in her system, Nancy was relaxed.

"Hey Carlos baby, you wanna take a hit?"

He shook his head at her.

"No. I never get high on my own supply, you should know that."

Vida bit down on her lower lip back on the couch, just to avoid herself from laughing at his exchange with the other girl. She continued to grind her hips, working her ass in a perfect sync following the bass of the music.

"I wanna have some fun with you, so I hope you ain't too high to suck me off, Nancy."

After Carlos had spoken, Vida took her chance to say something aloud.

"If she can't do it, I'd love to suck on that big fucking dick."

Suddenly, Nancy screamed in frustration.

"No, not her! I wanna suck on it!"

Carlos couldn't help but laugh at Nancy's sudden reaction to the other woman's words. He liked to see a bit of competition between his whores. Vida being here was just enough to motivate Nancy to try and outdo her now that she had some cocaine in her system. Before Carlos could even order her to take off her clothes, she had already loosened the shoulder straps of her dress and began to peel it off. Underneath the little dress, Nancy had on a black push up bra to show off her surgically enhanced double DD breasts. Down below, she had on a black matching thong and silver high heels. Vida was still busy working her hips to twerk her ass while Nancy crawled on the floor to approach Carlos. He dropped the robe, revealing his naked body and semi-hard rod waiting for some attention from the woman. He took a few steps back, standing near the couch so he could watch Vida's ass bounce around while Nancy made her way to him.

While still pumping her ass back and grinding it into the air, Vida turned her head to look over her left shoulder. She watched Nancy finally reach her way towards Carlos. The blonde haired girl wrapped her left hand around his cock and began to stroke it up and down. Vida concentrated on twerking her giant booty, knowing that Carlos' eyes were still locked watching her impressive ass cheeks bounce around and clap together. Nancy pushed her red lips around the head of his cock and began to suck on it after moving her hand down to the base. She could feel the numbness from the cocaine still moving through her face and neck as she worked her lips up and down. Sucking sounds were heard under the music still blaring from the stereo. 'Mmmmm', Nancy's voice could be heard moaning as she looked up into Carlos' face while slobbering all over his dick. He didn't shift his eyes away from Vida's bouncing booty until he had enough of Nancy's efforts. Reaching down with his hands, Carlos snatched Nancy by her golden hair, pulling his cock free from her mouth. He then reared back his right hand and slapped her hard across the face.

SMACK!

Nancy cried out in pain as the slap sent her to the floor on her right shoulder. Though her face was numb from the cocaine, she could feel the stinging pain from Carlos' hand.

"You stupid bitch! I told you to give me a blow job, not sit there and slobber on it like some fucking dumb crack whore! You sucked that yeyo up your nose and now you can't work that mouth like it was made for."

Vida came to a halt from grinding her ass. She licked her lips and began to climb off the couch, her heels hitting the floor with a loud boom. She spoke up to Carlos as she faced him.

"Let me do it. You know I can suck that cock better than this little slut."

He glanced over at Vida, nodding before he ordered her.

"Get down on your fucking knees then."

Not wasting any time whatsoever, Vida got down on her knees just as Carlos had instructed her to do. She pushed her right hand around the base of his cock and then quickly shoved it between her puffy lips. Her lips worked up and down, taking inch after inch of his swollen rod into her mouth. Vida wanted to demonstrate her skills in front of the other girl, so she slammed his cock hard to the back of her throat, deep-throating every inch of it and without choking or gagging. Carlos let out an audible moan.

"Fuck...That's it...You see this, Nancy? This is how you should be sucking dick, not just gagging on it like the lazy bitch you are. Vida knows how to really work her whore mouth. Maybe you should keep watching in hopes that you actually learn something."

Nancy rubbed her face with her hand. A red mark had already formed over her left cheek from Carlos slapping her. This had not been the first time he had slapped her. Carlos could leave his hand print across both her cheeks if he wanted to, as he had a habit of taking his anger out on the poor girl. She stuck with his abuse just for the sake of believing one day she could become his wife. Anything was worth becoming rich in the future to live like a queen, even if she had to tolerate a man like him. Now she was forced to sit there and endure watching Vida do a better job at sucking his cock. Carlos eventually put his hands into Vida's long black hair, holding her in place as he began to buck his hips forward and face-fuck her.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK!"

Apart from all the various slobbering and gagging noises Vida's mouth produced, she didn't choke on his cock. Nancy sighed as she realized at this very moment there was no way she was going to be able to compete with this other woman. Vida was not like Jocelyn where she felt that she had a chance to push her aside and become Carlos' wife in the future. She didn't even know who this woman was but she could see why Carlos valued Vida over herself.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah!!"

He cried out before pulling Vida's hair to force her head up and his cock to flop free from her loving lips. A loud pop sound could be heard as Vida's mouth became a gaping hole. A few strings of saliva dripped from her lower lip falling down to her breasts. Carlos grabbed Vida's hair with both hands, pulling her up from her knees as he ordered her in his stern voice again.

"Drop the g-string and turn around for me."

She let out a soft moan before using her hands to quickly shove her g-string down. Vida's mighty ass sucked up the tiny string, as her full ass was visible regardless of wearing it. As she turned around to him, Vida pushed her ass out and rubbed it up against Carlos' crotch. She could feel his hard cock poking over her right cheek. Carlos moved his left hand to grab at Vida's right wrist before he ordered her again.

"Spread your fucking legs. Spread 'em out."

As Vida began to spread her legs out for him, Carlos raised his right hand and sent it down over the right cheek of her ass with a hard swat.

SPANK!

Nancy's eyes became enlarged when she watched Vida's ass cheek bounce and wobble around from his hard spank. She had witnessed women with large rumps during her life, but nothing compared to this supreme titanic-size ass. Vida licked her lips when she felt his long shaft pushing through the crack of her ass. She closed her eyes, calling out to him.

"Yeah, you know you want that big fucking ass! Go on and fuck it! Fuck my ass hard, Carlos!"

He reared his hand back once again and smacked her ass hard while taking the first hard thrust into her ass. Vida moaned, feeling his rod push into her back door hole. Carlos then moved his hands to grip at Vida's wrists. She stood there, pushing her hands to hold her phat ass cheeks back so he could properly ram her ass with his hard shaft. The sound of his rod pumping into her was soon heard loudly with his balls smacking against her cheeks. Smack. Smack. Smack. Their bodies created a solid rhythmic noise as Vida's breasts bounced up and down with each thrust Carlos sent into her mighty ass. While he was busy fucking Vida's ass, Nancy was still on the floor sitting on her knees. The blonde girl felt left out as she had to endure witnessing the woman whom was replacing her as Carlos' main squeeze. She had to watch Carlos fuck Vida right in front of her eyes.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Fuck my ass, yeah! I'm your whore! Fuck that ass, you own it!!"

As Vida yelled, her hair had swayed into her face, almost blocking her view. She kept her hands holding her ass cheeks back as Carlos continued to pound his big dick into her from behind. While Nancy was sitting on her knees in front of Vida, she pondered the thought of inviting herself into this fun by pleasuring the other woman. Though she was disgusted to know Vida was replacing her, Nancy couldn't reject the wet feeling she had developed from her clit below. She had become horny in heat, eager to get involved and make this lustful act into one for three. Crawling towards Vida, Nancy ran her hands up the other woman's legs and then called out to her.

"I wanna eat your pussy out, can I?"

Letting out a sharp moan, Vida opened her eyes while her boobs flopped up and down. She glanced down at Nancy and then dug her right hand fingers down into the girl's hair, shoving her face between her thighs before answering her back.

"YES, LICK ME YOU NASTY LITTLE WHORE!!"

When Carlos heard Vida scream to Nancy, he reared his right hand back to slap her ass while still thrusting into her.

SPANK!

Vida cried out in pleasure as she felt Carlos' hand striking down over her right ass cheek once more. When she felt Nancy's tongue slipping into her pussy, Vida moved her hand back to pull her ass cheeks apart once more. She felt the grip of Carlos' hands over her wrists tightening as he slammed his cock into her phat ass over and over. Carlos groaned as he called out to her.

"This is the best fucking ass I've ever had! Nothing will ever come close to this one!"

"OHHHHH YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT! MY ASS IS THE BEST!! THE BEST IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD!! FUCK MY ASS, FUCK IT HARDER!!"

With her eyes closed, Vida moaned as she could feel Carlos' dick pounding into her ass from behind while Nancy was thrusting her tongue in and out of her juicy cunt. This was the experience of double pleasure and Vida was loving every lasting second of it. She heard Carlos grunting from behind her as he didn't stop himself, still thrusting away as he pounded his fat cock into her giant, thick ass.

"OHHHH GOD, YEAH! FUCK!! OHHHHHH, FUCK MY ASS!!"

By now Nancy had begun twisting and twirling her tongue into Vida's pussy, hungrily eating her like a loving whore. Vida couldn't take much more of it while her breasts were bouncing up and down she was feeling the pleasure given to her into both holes down below. She knew it was only a matter of time that either she or Carlos reached the first orgasm of the day. The question would be between which one of them experienced their climax first? Vida was guessing that it would be Carlos since she had already previously sucked his cock and now he was ramming her ass so fast from behind. At this point, Vida didn't care just as long as she had her climax for her own sake.

"God, that's fucking it!!"

Carlos grunted out his words almost into a growling voice from behind Vida. Moving his hands away from her thick form, he took a few steps back before snatching his cock free out of her tight little hole from behind. He was ready to move positions, not caring whatsoever if Nancy was busy eating Vida's pussy.

"Move! I want you on the couch."

SPANK!

After speaking in his stern voice, Carlos swung his right open hand to smack Vida's phat ass, watching the firmness shake while the sound echoed across the room. She gasped for her breath before raising her right foot and shoving Nancy aside. The blonde girl's mouth was now disconnected from Vida's juicy cunt, allowing the Cuban model to move away towards the couch just as Carlos had commanded. Nancy was left ignored on the floor only to watch Carlos handle the other woman. Vida turned around, grinning at Carlos as she laid her back down over the couch and spread her legs out. Stepping forward, Carlos grabbed his cock and was ready to push it back into her deep back door hole. Though her entry folds were clearly visible to his eye, he ignored them completely to push his cock back into her supreme ass. He moved his left hand to push it under her leg right where her knees bent. Vida gasped and moaned as she felt him beginning to pump his fat cock through her ass once more.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! Mmmmmm, fuck my ass! Keep going, Carlos! Don't fucking stop!! YOU OWN MY ASS, FUCK IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!"

She was a bit disappointed that he didn't finish her off after the licking that Nancy was giving her. Vida knew better than to demand something out of this man, so she used her left hand to hold up her other leg while venturing her right hand down to finger herself while he pumped his shaft through her thick ass. Closing her eyes, the Cuban model dropped her lower lip and began to moan out. She was so close to reaching that heavenly feeling. Thrusting her index and middle finger so vigorously through her labia, Vida cried out once more while she felt his cock pounding into her ass from this position with Carlos looking down over her.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHHH...GOD!!"

His eyes glared down at her, watching those big bouncing breasts before moving to gaze into her face. It didn't matter to Carlos that Vida had her eyes closed, for he had her exactly where he wanted his new whore; on her back, crying in pleasure as he pounded his cock into the best ass he had ever laid eyes on. Little did he know that her pussy was about to burst into a wet explosion before he could shoot his load within her. Her toes curled up in her heels before she began to belt out screams as loudly as her voice could shout.

"OH MY GOD, OHHHHHH FUCK!! OHHHHH FUCK, I CAN'T STOP IT!!"

Vida gasped upon crying out her final words. She was still twirling her fingers beyond the folds of her pussy as she had reached her climax. There wasn't a care in the world of Carlos leaning over her pumping his dick into her ass, for her juices squirted and splashed over his bare stomach. Vida couldn't hold herself back, as she needed to reach her climax more than anything. Carlos groaned as he was caught by surprise with her warm juices splashing over his skin. From the floor, Nancy could be heard in her seductive voice calling out, 'mmmmm'. Her voice was an alert to Carlos' mind, as he had previously forgotten she was in the room. He stepped back, pulling his cock from Vida's busted cunt and then turned around to see his blonde whore on the floor. He pointed to his wet stomach and then snapped his fingers while calling out to Nancy.

"Clean this up. I want you to swallow every drop of her juices."

"Mmmmm, I thought you'd never ask."

Nancy's voice replied in a low, slutty tone before she licked her lips. Carlos reached out to grab her hair, pulling her up a bit from her knees before her felt her tongue grazing over his skin. Vida sat back on the couch, catching her breath as she watched the other woman cleaning Carlos' wet stomach. He soon turned his head and glanced towards Vida before snapping his fingers at her and commanding her while he stroked his cock with his other hand.

"Get up. I want you down on your fucking knees, right now."

She didn't utter a word in response. Vida simply smiled and hurried down from the couch. It was easy for her to simply guess that he wanted her down on her knees so he could paint her face into a sticky, white mess. She licked her puffy lips, listening to Nancy slobber all over his stomach until she had completely cleaned his skin of every excessive bit of Vida's own love nectar.Running her hand through her hair, Vida let out a moan until she watched Carlos push Nancy aside from him. The blonde girl was shoved to his left side, leaving Vida facing him as her eyes gazed upward from her knees. Carlos stroked his cock as fast as he could, ready to unload his warm seed across Vida's beautiful face. She leaned her head up and closed her eyes, sticking her tongue out as she patiently awaited her gooey award.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah! Take this fucking cum, you filthy bitch! TAKE IT, OHHHHH YEAH!!"

Just as he roared his words, Carlos felt his cock beginning to erupt from the grip of his hand. Vida stuck her tongue out further as she felt the first string of his cum splattering across her face. The first wad went directly into her closed right eye lid. She stuck her tongue out again and again, though not a single string went towards her mouth. Carlos grunted as he stroked his cock, shooting his cum into her hair and across the right side of her face. Each time a new string slathered over her face, Vida would stick her tongue again and moan. 'Ahhhh, mmmm, ahhhh', her voice came off so sexy to Carlos' ears. When he was done stroking his cock, Vida slowly opened her eyes and blinked while strands of his cum dripped from her face. She grabbed his rod and pushed her lips over the head, milking out the final drops into her loving mouth before kissing the head loudly.

123456...9