Big Booty Bitches Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is nothing more dangerous than a scorned woman. After what he did to her, she can't wait to hear the news of his passing."

Salma ran her hand up to her large cleavage and then shoved her hand between her breasts to retrieve a folded paper. She then placed it down on the coffee table near his empty glass.

"There's the address and the hotel number. There's a key in there for you, folded in the paper."

Impressed with what she had for him, Steven couldn't help but wonder how she acquired such a thing.

"How did you manage to get a key to his room?"

"You know I've got money. You'd be surprised what people will do for you when you offer them spare cash for a little something."

He leaned over to grab the piece of folded paper. When Steven unfolded it, he took the hotel key and examined it before placing it back down. Now he knew where to find Carlos and deliver vengeance unto him. Not once did he consider calling and giving the tip to the police. This was a personal vendetta and one that Steven had all intentions of finishing himself. Looking back up at Salma, he smiled as he thanked her.

"Thank you, Salma. I owe you for one this. When I'm done with Carlos, he won't be anyone's problem anymore."

"You'll be paying me back soon, Steven. There's a reason I came to you about this. As much as I love your brother, I know he won't do what you will."

Her eyes met his as she continued.

"You know what must be done and I know you'll do it."

Salma then loosened the left shoulder strap of her dress and smiled to him.

"But first, I think you'd enjoy a little motivation. Just something to get your mind back in order."

Stepping back from the couch, Salma pulled the other strap of her dress and then used her right hand to reach behind her back and pull for the zipper. The dress came sliding down, revealing her body in a black lingerie outfit with stockings covering her legs and a black push-up bra containing her large breasts. This was a sight Steven never expected to witness from the woman who would soon be his sister-in-law. Despite this fact, he wasn't about to turn her down for a little bit of naughty fun. Tony didn't have to know about this. If Salma was going to do this with him, he was confident she could keep secrets. Looking back into his eyes, Salma began to speak again as Steven stood up from the couch.

"Jou wanna pay me back for the information? Then let me suck on a big cock today. How 'bout dat?"

Steven smiled as her accent had slurred her speech in an adorable way. Salma lowered herself down to her knees.

"I know I'd never say no to that."

With his approving words, Salma didn't want to wait any longer. Since she was now on her knees, she played with the front of his shorts. Her soft hand pushed over the front, feeling his bulging cock growing. Steven pulled his shirt off before glancing back down at her. Those big broke eyes glanced up at him as she began to pull his shorts down.

"Just my mouth. That is the only hole you're cock is allowed to enter. Entiéndeme?"

"Yes, understood babe."

She licked her lips and then proceeded to pull his underwear down. Salma gasped as she witnessed Steven's growing cock before her eyes. All the times she had been with Tony, she never expected the day would come that she would lust for his brother. This was all an act with the intention of bringing Steven back to form. He had a job to do and Salma wanted to give him just enough motivation to be able to do it. Her right hand wrapped around his cock while he stepped out of his shorts and underwear. They were all alone in the house now with his maid having left from Salma's bribe. As her hand slowly wanked his cock back and forth, the Mexican goddess let out a sultry giggle before speaking again with her strong accent.

"Dis is a great big cock. I always knew dat jou were packin' a big one."

Pumping her hand up to the head, Salma spit on it before gazing up into his eyes. Steven's view shifted from her beautiful face back to her hand and then glancing at her heavy cleavage down below. Salma was in control and she was going to tease him any way she seen fit. Parting her lips, she slid his cock inside her warm mouth as she began to slowly bob her head up and down.

"Ohhhhhhhh, god..."

Steven groaned, moaning aloud. All those years he fantasized as Salma Hayek and he never thought that he'd live to enjoy this pleasure. When the engagement was announced between her and his brother, he didn't think about this ever happening. Now she was down on her knees, devouring his long meat pole with her loving mouth. Salma bobbed her lips up and down after shoving her hand down to the base of his shaft. Steven moaned out as she closed her eyes only momentarily. She reopened them just to gaze up at his face before forcing her lips back to the head of his dick and releasing it with a loud popping noise.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, let's get dis cock all nice and wet."

After speaking in a low voice, Salma spit on his cock and slid it back between her lips. All Steven could do was stand there and watch as she proceeded to slobber over his cock once more. She closed her eyes as she began to bob her head up and down at a faster pace. 'Mmmmmmm', Salma moaned with her tongue pushed to the underside of his shaft from within her jaws. Within seconds, she began to push her lips the way down, devouring every inch of his long cock and burying her lips at the base where her fingers were wrapped around it. Steven gasped in pleasure.

"Fuck! Ohhhhh, god!!"

It didn't take long for her to force him to yell. Salma maintained her position, allowing the head of his cock to hit the back of her throat until she had gagged. Pulling her lips back, she released his dick from her pink lips once more with a popping noise. Salma then looked down into her big tits, knowing that he couldn't keep his eyes away from them. The black straps hung from her shoulders until she used both hands to pull them down. Her bra came off, collapsing into her lap with the right strap sliding down her arm. Salma grinned up at Steven before speaking.

"You like my big boobs?"

"Fuck yes I do."

Salma smirked at him as she placed her hands on her breasts and squeezed them. It was a short show of play just to go the extra mile teasing him. She wrapped her right hand fingers back around his cock and brought the head between her lips once again. Salma's eyes glanced up into Steven's face as she locked eye sight and refused to break away. As she sucked on the head of his cock, she began to slowly stroke him with her right hand, all while tilting her head and still looking up into his eyes. The man was entranced in a feeling of pleasure. She continued to stare up at his face while bobbing her head up and down. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmm' she moaned while working her lips. When Salma brought her lips back to the head to release it with a popping sound, this time a string of saliva dangled from his soaked cock back to her lips. The pop noise echoed through out the living room of Steven's home and then he threw his head back and moaned.

The time was coming for her to make a solid attempt at pushing him into taking control. Salma had heard the stories and rumors of how Steven was in the bedroom. She expected him to be different from his brother, going by what she had been told by others. Over and over, she worked her lips down while sucking on his length. Steven groaned but didn't glance his eyes away from the sight down below as Salma was working his cock with her mouth. Though she had told him he could only fuck her mouth, his mind was on her breasts down below. There was no way he wanted to pass an opportunity not to have his cock between those beautiful nature tits. For now he simply stood there and didn't make his move yet but was planning on it. Salma continued to bob her head up and down his cock before coming back up with another popping noise. As the strings of her saliva dangled from her open mouth back to his cock, she spit on the head. Steven placed his right hand down upon one of her shoulders while reaching down with his left hand. He squeezed one of her breasts and then hinted to her that he wanted his cock between them.

"Hold those titties up for me, babe."

She knew what he wanted to do and Salma wasn't going tell him no. Moving her hands down below, she held her breasts up for him and then smirked.

"Go ahead, querido. Smash dat big fuckin' cock between my tetas."

Hearing a bit of Spanish in her words had only made her voice sound sexier to Steven's ears. With his right hand wrapped around his pole, he guided it towards the open valley that Salma provided from holding her tits apart. Upon feeling the firmness of her breasts pushing around his cock, he let out a moan while she smiled at him.

"Holy shit, this feels so fucking good."

Steven's words had caused her to giggle a bit. Salma always waited for the reaction from a man's first time experiencing their cock placed between her massive breasts. As she held them together, Steven began to buck his hips forward and thrust his cock up and down between those lovely tits. Salma glanced downward, watching the head of his thick shaft poke up with each thrust. She flicked it with her tongue as Steven could be heard breathing heavily and moaning. Her eyes shifted back up to look into his face, teasing him as her words slurred from her heavy accent.

"Jou like dat?"

"Fuck yes!"

He cried out his words. Salma couldn't stop herself from teasing him again with her strong accent.

"Jou like feelin' dat big fuckin' cock go up and down between those tetas?"

While still thrusting his cock between her wonderful boobs, Steven wanted to look into her face. He used both of his hands to wrap around the back of her head. Salma got the hint and raised her head, gazing up into his eyes as she felt every inch of his long dick pumping between her breasts. Salma moaned, starring up into his eyes as she pushed her lips together just to make a sensual face to tease the man even further. Steven's fingers ran through her black hair from the back of her head while he continued to pump his cock up and down between her tits. The look over Salma's face was all he needed to know that she wanted to make his cock explode in due time. Silence fell between them, as only moaning and breathing were audible from their voices.

She eventually broke eye contact with him, only to glance back and down and watch that big dick pump between her breasts. Salma licked her lips as he came to a sudden halt. She then let go of her breasts and grabbed his cock, pushing it back between her lips. Steven moved his right hand out of her hair while his left hand fingers were still roaming through the back of her dark hair. If he had any desire to take control, Salma had a feeling that he would soon make it known with his actions. She began to bob her head up and down on his cock, sucking it faster than she had previously done. Within seconds, Steven moved his right hand back over her head, curling up her dark hair while her hoop ear rings dangled and shook. He took control by holding her head in place as he began to thrust his cock forward and fuck her mouth.

"GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH-KAH!"

Salma moaned and gagged as she left her mouth open, creating various slobbering and sucking noises. She looked up into his eyes for a moment before closing them and reopening to glance back at him a few seconds later. Steven groaned as he fucked her mouth, thrusting his cock in and out. This would probably be the only chance he had in his life of having fun with his soon to be sister-in-law and he wanted to enjoy every second of it.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-KAH!"

Her mouth continued to produce slobbering and sucking noises until Salma squeezed her lips around his pole. Steven continued to buck his hips forward and drive that long dick between her lips. 'Mmmmm, mmm, mmm', her muffled moans were barely audible to his ears. At the rate he was thrusting his cock into her mouth, Steven knew he would end up blowing his load soon. Slowing down, he pushed her lips all the way down his cock until he heard Salma gag and choke on it. He then pulled her hair, forcing his cock free with a loud popping noise and strings of her drool dripping from her lips and his shiny pole. Her eyes gazed up at him as he called out to her.

"Hold your tits up again for me."

She could've easily guessed he would want to fuck her tits again before blowing his load. Salma smirked, flashing her teeth but Steven had become impatient within seconds. He reached his hands down, grabbing her breasts as he held them up to wrap around his cock. Salma giggled at his actions before teasing him.

"Yeah, go on! You jus' can't resist my big tetas!"

Still gigging at him, Salma gazed up at his face as she licked her lips. She soon placed her hands over her breasts, holding them up while Steven was bucking his hips like before to drive that long cock between her big breasts. He had to be close by this point, Salma thought to herself. Steven groaned while pumping his cock between her tits.

"God, these are some of the best fucking tits I've ever had. I could seriously fuck your tits all day long."

"Mmmmmm, I'm sure jou could!"

Salma replied back before winking at him. Still holding her breasts together for him to drive his cock between, she watched the expression of pleasure move across his face. Though he may not have said it out right, she knew he was close to finally blowing his load. Steven panted, breathing deeply as he didn't want this moment to end but knew his time was beginning to close in. He gritted his teeth, letting out a grunt before he finally stopped bucking his hips. Salma watched him snatch his cock from between her tits. Steven then gripped her hair from the back of her head, holding her in place. She closed her eyes without uttering a single word, for Salma knew that her face was about to be covered in his hot seed. As Steven stroked his cock furiously in his other hand, he pulled her hair a bit more while breathing heavily. This was it, he couldn't hold back any longer.

"OHHHHHHH! FUCK!!"

Steven screamed as his cock had finally erupted, shooting a thick wad of cum directly over Salma's face. The first wad landed over her left cheek, drenching her nose before a second string of cum shot directly into her closed eye lid. She dropped her lower lip and moaned before softly giggling as she felt another string of his cum go over her forehead and into her hair. Steven pulled her hair once more, as he shot another wad of cum, this one splashing over her right temple and dripping down into her eyebrow. He began to let go of her hair as he felt his orgasm beginning to fade away. Salma began to slowly open her eyes, blinking as she grabbed his cock and brought the head back to her loving mouth. Steven tried to catch his breath as he watched her suck on the head, milking out the final drops of his seed. Once she was done she pulled it from her lips to make a final popping noise, swallowing the cum in her mouth. She glanced up at him as the cum dripped her face and she spoke.

"I hope this was enough to motivate you into getting your shit back together. You know what you must do now, Steven."

******************

2 DAYS LATER

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

The curtains pulled back from the window before an audible sigh was heard. Carlos Diaz looked out beyond the glass, gazing down at the view of the street to see cars moving through the roads. After getting out of Miami, he hid himself in a seedy motel in Fort Lauderdale. He believed the rundown building would be the last place authorities would look. After the night of the drug bust, he went to a storage house where he had been keeping some spare money, clothes and a gun just in case he ever needed to bail town and get away. For one month, he had sat all alone in his motel room quietly hoping the time would pass when he could leave. This was to become of his new life, one of running and trying to evade authorities. The motel room was booked under the name of 'Orlando Gomez'. It was a subtle reminder of life back home, relating to an old friend he had known since childhood. Carlos figured eventually he would have to leave the state of Florida, so he made a few calls to the women he used to call as his 'loyal whores'.

Vida was gone and with no way to contact her following the drug bust, he had not a clue what had become of her. Carlos didn't bother going back to his hotel room in South Beach, since he figured it would've already been raided in the following day. After Vida, there was Nancy whom he had her phone number memorized in his head and could reach out to. He didn't bother thinking about Jocelyn, for he figured that had probably moved on by now. Nancy seemed reluctant to help him and after she didn't return his call in the following days, Carlos gave up thinking about her. He was on his own, all alone with just around six hundred dollars in cash. Eventually that money would run out and he would have to move and try to make another break. it was times like this he wished Ramón could be here to help him. Whenever he needed a hand, his younger brother was usually there but not anymore. To see him die before his eye still haunted Carlos. He knew he failed at killing Steven on that fateful night, but in an odd way he felt they were finally even now. He had to watch someone he cared about die in front of him, just as Carlos had felt from his brother's passing.

It was a feeling he knew that would scar Steven just as he felt the pain of watching Ramón die. In the end, Carlos wanted Steven to suffer more than death, knowing this was something that would haunt him for the rest of his life. The motel room was a mess, littered with empty pizza boxes and bottles of alcohol. With a couple thousand dollars, he wasted no time using it to indulge himself in downing booze almost every day while locked in the motel room. Carlos stepped away from the window and then let out another sigh as he stood in the middle of the room. It was the afternoon and he was feeling as paranoid as ever. He knew that at any moment, the authorities could be busting down his door since he was on the run as a fugitive. In the past month, his mug shot had been seen on television as well as printed up in newspapers. Sitting next to the door was a dresser where he kept a black glock handgun at all times. The gun remained there for self defense purposes in case Carlos ever had to shoot his way out. It was a bad plan that would never work if he was outnumbered, but he didn't care. Walking out of the living room, he went to the bathroom where he began to run the faucet for cold water to wash his hands.

After washing his hands, Carlos leaned down over the sink and looked into the mirror. He studied his face, as there had been something of a chance in appearance since he went on the run. A slight beard and mustache covered his face, as he had not shaved since the night he checked in to the motel. Carlos attempted to grow his hair, just to hide his infamous scar that had been highlighted on TV in the news programs alerting the public that he was a fugitive. It had all come crashing down on him when he felt that he was so close to becoming a big shot within Miami. All that work and now he was nothing but a shell of his former self with no one to help him out of the hole. All his money and the empire he was slowly building up had been destroyed almost in the blink of an eye on that fateful day. All that was left was the desire to run and not end up in prison. While standing in front of the mirror, he noticed something moving from the corner of his eye going back to the living room. Carlos immediately turned around as he was greeted to a figure standing before him. He took a deep breath as he stepped back in complete shock at who had entered his hotel room.

1...456789