Big Booty Bitches Ch. 36

Story Info
Demi Rose Mawby and Abigail Ratchford play with Antonio.
16.8k words
4.73
26.9k
77

Part 36 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Miami, Florida

The private plane had touched down back in Miami a mere three hours ago, making a landing before the afternoon had rolled through. The summer heat was already pouring in by the time Jennifer Lopez and Tony Diaz stepped off the flight of stairs to make a subtle exit from their private hangar. Paparazzi photographers were already stationed in the distance, ready to snap photos of the two lovers coming back into town. None of this phased Tony whatsoever, as he had found a bit of humor in being labeled 'Mr. JLo'. The bright sun had nearly blinded him while stepping outside the plane's door, followed behind Jennifer who couldn't wait to leave. An envoy of security awaited him and Jennifer with big black Mercedes Benz cars. Bodyguards took care of their luggage and then it was time to go back home and unwind.

There was no place like home for Tony. While the plane ride was short from New York back to Miami, he couldn't sleep there. Instead, he sat across from Jennifer as they handled a bit of their business. She got up to wander around the private jet, talking with her agent and a few assistants over the phone regarding business matters. Tony on the other hand was waiting until they had reached home before he got back in his office and began attending to matters regarding his night club. He felt the place had been left in good hands for the past week with his son Antonio. All he had to do was make a few phone calls once he was ready, informing management that he was back and would be at the club the next night. It was better to get back to work, rather than getting too comfortable at home.

The paparazzi cameras followed their cars before the black Mercedes Benz split up and shuffled through the many cars in traffic to lose the unwanted followers. For Jennifer, she had to retreat back to her Star Island mansion and take care of things. Tony didn't bother with her when it came to personal matters that required her attention. He went straight back to his yacht boat and it was time to finally get a good session of sleep. While he enjoyed his time in the Hamptons with her, there was a certain sense of comfort he only felt was obtained from sleeping in his own bed. Tony had similar problems when he stayed nights at Jennifer's other mansion in town. Checking in with his bodyguards and other personnel on the yacht, Tony made one look at notes that had been left for him and then he went and took a shower before preparing for a nap.

Coming home, he felt as if he had been away from the world for longer than a week. All of his usual thoughts came rushing back to him after Jennifer was out of his company. There was still the matter with his brother Steven who had been missing for months now. No update had been left whatsoever. As for his son Antonio, Tony made one call back at the club only to make sure the young man was checking in and doing his job in his absence. Those were the bare necessities of such news Tony was worried about. What was printed in gossip magazines and other tabloid rags was of no concern, as he would wait and take a laugh at those papers another time. At least for now, he was ready to crash in his bed and enjoy a good rest in his own home. After a quick shower, he went to bed in nothing more than a black silky robe and underwear.

Tony wouldn't have guessed that he would sleep for several hours before waking up at night. It was a Monday evening, making Tuesday his first day back at the club to start the work schedule of the week. Leaning up from the bed, he looked over at the digital clock at the right side night stand and had to do a double take. The time read 7:12, but it wasn't morning for him. Jumping up out of bed, he grabbed his robe and went to slide it over his body while brushing his hair with his free hand. Tony leaned over the night stand to grab his phone and see if he had any missed calls or text messages, but it was nothing. While stepping around the master bedroom cabin, he could hear foot steps down the hall and then he noticed the bedroom door had been left open. That was enough to alert him, still stumping through a slumber daze. Tony was still somewhat asleep as he walked to the doorway, nearly tripping over his own feet.

"Oh, you're finally up now, huh?"

Jennifer's voice called out from down the hall. As Tony gazed up he was greeted to her smiling face. Her long brunette hair carefully fixed up in a ponytail and showing off a set of gold hoop ear rings. She wore a white robe covering her bikini clad body with neon yellow as her choice of color. Tony couldn't help but smile, as he wasn't expecting to wake up to Jennifer like this.

"I thought you had to go back to your place and take care of things?"

She smiled, walking up to him and kissing his cheek.

"I did, but that was earlier. I've been waiting on you to wake up for hours so we can spend some time together."

Taking his hand, Jennifer pulled him closer. She guided Tony down the hall of the cabins while speaking aloud to him.

"Come on, I can have dinner prepared for us and then we can sit down and talk."

Still waking up, Tony almost shook off her suggestion. It wasn't like they had been neglecting each other from spending time together in the past week. One thing he couldn't deny was his appetite, after skipping a meal due to the flight. Just waking up, he had yet to enter the bathroom or let alone brush his teeth yet. He pulled away from her, giggling to himself.

"I think you need to wait and let me get dressed. I can't just eat dinner in nothing but a robe."

Jennifer laughed at him.

"So what? Don't you see what I'm wearing? But that's fine by me. Go get dressed, lover man. I'll see you upstairs."

Turning her back to him, she allowed her thin white robe to fall from her body. Jennifer stood there for a moment, revealing her thick muscular legs and world famous ass. She knew where his eyes would be and for a moment, Tony just stood there and watched as those plump ass cheeks clapped together, rubbing back and forth with each full step she made. The bikini bottom piece was in a thong shape, most of it sucked up between the crack of her amazing ass. He bit down on his lower lip, watching that sight before turning around and heading back into his bedroom cabin. The least he could do was put on a plain shirt and perhaps some shorts before joining Jennifer for dinner. Tomorrow night they wouldn't have this opportunity, as he would be back at work.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Dinner had been served upstairs in the main cabin of the yacht as Jennifer had given instructions to Tony's chef aboard the boat. She requested privacy between them, going as far as to demand a candle lit dinner as she was going to be seated across from her lover. Tony had fixed his greying hair, combing it back and then shaving before dinner, prompting Jennifer to tease him about how he went that extra mile to look sharp for her. Maybe she wanted to see him blush, as that was a way to get both of them laughing at each other. Jennifer brought with her a few magazines, wanting Tony to witness with his own eyes how the paparazzi and Hollywood gossip writers wrote about them. He had a laugh at the nickname Mr. JLo once more.

Turning through the pages and seeing candid photos, his smile was quick to disappear. He had heard the stories, but only now was Tony beginning to learn what it was like for paparazzi photographers to snap photos of you looking off for the day. Comments had been made about his choice of style in terms of fashion and others poking fun at his age. None of this bothered him, as it seemed the gossip magazines were only interested in his looks and not his family, so that was a relief. Tony wondered when they would begin staking out his night club, going as far as to ask Jennifer. All she did was brush it off and tell him that he should embrace this new level of fame he had earned from dating her. There was more to his life now besides living in Miami.

There had been another topic of discussion Jennifer had wanted to bring up between their time eating dinner. She called for wine, giving Tony's chef a rare chance to open an old bottle that had been kept down in the storage cabin of the yacht. While sipping on the strawberry flavor, Jennifer offered a smirk. She was anticipating a negative reaction when she began to talk about having to leave Miami soon to meet with her casting agent in Hollywood. Tony was baffled, as they had not been home for a single day yet and she was already planning to leave. He was frustrated initially, as Jennifer explained the role she was offered for a deal that would require her to film in New York City. The project was known as 'Hustlers' and all Jennifer knew so far was that it would be a role involving her sex appeal in the shoes of a stripper.

"Wanna help me practice? I could use a hand getting into a dirty mood, honey. I haven't read the script yet, but from how my agent puts it, I'm gonna love this character they've got for me. It almost sounds like a star vehicle for me."

Jennifer made her offer to Tony after throwing down used napkins and leaving empty glasses of wine back at the dinner table. It wasn't their mess to clean. That was why he had a chef and crew on board to handle the duties of housekeeping. She wasted no time taking him to the bedroom after a passionate kiss and letting Tony strip off his white shirt and pink leisure shorts. Perhaps it would've been better to have dinner in that robe anyway, but it didn't matter now. He sat at the edge of the bed, watching as Jennifer bent over in front of him and began to untie the strings at her waist for her bottom piece of the bikini. Letting it fall to the floor and then turning her attention to her bra. Tony didn't even get the chance to undo those small strings from her back. Jennifer pulled her bra off as he spoke aloud.

"You're not even gonna let me take that bikini off, huh?"

She stood there, spreading her legs out and then bending over as Jennifer began to shake her ass. Tony wasn't expecting this from her, now watching as those thick booty cheeks clapped together. Jennifer wasted no time going for a twerk rotation, rolling her hips and allowing her phat firm cheeks to bounce and clap together. While Tony was pre-occupied at this sight of booty power, she went on and undid the ponytail behind her head. Jennifer tossed the small piece down onto the floor below, now roaming her hands through her long hair while still shaking her ass.

"Sigue, nena! Shake that thing for me!"

Whenever Jennifer could get Tony to speak in Spanish, that was enough for her to know she was doing her job. Still shaking her ass after coming to a halt from twerking, she began to sway her hips. Moving left and then right, Jennifer slid her hands down to her hips as she began to lower herself down into Tony's lap. All he wore was his underwear with his hardening cock beginning to poke forward. That didn't bother her at all as she nestled her phat ass down into his lap. Tony took deep breath, moving his hands to caress over Jennifer's skin. She wasted no time rolling her hips and grinding down into his lap.

"Is this what you wanna do to get into character or something?"

Jennifer purred before replying to his pointless question. She leaned back, allowing Tony to move his head over the right side of her neck.

"Maybe... Or maybe I just feel like being a dirty girl tonight."

As he breathed down her neck, Tony slid his hands over her skin. He found her breasts and gave them a strong squeeze, feeling her erect nipples poke into his hands. Jennifer continues to slowly grind. Bumping her ass down into his crotch, she could feel his hard cock nearly sticking up the crack of her mighty buttocks. Jennifer continued grinding, giving him something of a short lap dance. Perhaps she wanted to tease Tony some more, but he had other ideas in mind as he parted his lips and began to kiss down the side of her neck. She closed her eyes, letting out a faint moan and then slowing herself down. With one last roll of her hips, she made the final grind before getting up and turning around. Their eyes met as Jennifer pushed her hands to his shoulders and leaned in to kiss his lips.

Tony embraced her passionate kiss, cupping her face as their tongues danced together from within Jennifer's mouth. She continued to kiss him, moving her hands down to his stomach and then finding his underwear below. She pulled at it, allowing his cock to flop freely before the elastic band pulled back. It was something of a struggle getting his underwear down while he was seated on the bed. After a few tugs, Jennifer eventually shoved his pair of underwear down below his hips and to his knees. As it fell down to his ankles below, she gripped his cock with both hands, still trading kisses back and forth. Tony moaned into her mouth when he felt her hands gripping his shaft below. When the kiss finally broke, he pulled his hands away from her face and Jennifer smirked.

"Mmmmmmmm, I'm still kinda hungry. We may have had some good wine, but we didn't have desert."

Her voice called out to him in a low, seductive tone. It wasn't like anything Jennifer had previously used to tease him with her level of seduction. Tony was about to witness her dirty side coming out to play for a rare moment. She stepped back and then fell down to the floor, resting on her knees. Moving her hands to her breasts, Jennifer began to massage her own tits, squeezing them and gritting her teeth as she called out to her lover man.

"You wanna stick your dick in my mouth?"

Teeth still barred, Jennifer spoke dirty words to him once more.

"Wanna stick that long, hard cock in my mouth? Let me suck it right off until you cum all over my face? Hmmmmmmm, is that what you want, Tony?"

His lower lip fell in a shock. Tony's heart beat began to race, as he had never once remembered any time in his life that Jennifer spoke to him like this all dirty. Taking a moment to realize what she wanted, he slowly grinned and then stepped his feet down on the floor below as he drew closer to her. Jennifer smirked, crackling in a sexual laugh before biting down on her lower lip.

"Yeah, that's it, honey. Come on and bring that big dick over here."

She motioned with her hands as Tony quietly stepped closer. Reaching out with her right hand, Jennifer wrapped her fingers around his erect thick pole and then she leaned her head down. Flicking her tongue across the head, she glared at him with her deep brown eyes before parting her lips and shoving that hard cock into her mouth. 'Mmmmmm', letting out a muffled moan, Jennifer took her time bobbing her head up and down at first. Tony exhaled deeply, letting out a soft coo before she pulled her pink lips off the head of his shaft with a popping noise.

"I'm just getting started, honey..."

This time her voice almost sounded normal, less seductive and more sweet in tone. Jennifer glanced at his shaft as she used her right hand to begin stroking it back and forth. She spit on it again, using her saliva as lube to rub it back and forth. Tony smiled down at her.

"So you're in a dirty mood, huh?"

Her hand continued to glide across his wet shaft as Jennifer tilted her head up and smirked at him. She gave Tony a nod, not even answering his question before she parted her lips and slid that cock back into her mouth. This time she bobbed her head up and down, aggressively sucking him inch after inch.

"Oh Dios!!"

Crying out to her, Tony took a deep breath, and just stood there for a moment. He watched her gold hoop ear rings bounce and shake lightly at the head movements Jennifer made. Over and over, sucked his cock inch by inch, devouring his thick meat pole with ease. Pushing her lips further down, she abruptly pulled back and released his dick from her lips with an audible gasping sound. Jennifer giggled as she looked up at him and then began to adjust herself over the carpet floor below. She moved on her hands and knees, pushing her palms down into the carpet and then moving her mouth underneath his cock towards his hanging balls. From where Tony was standing, he had a great view of her perfect ass from behind. Jennifer raised her left hand, only to help herself with shoving his balls into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh, that feels so good."

Tony moaned to her as Jennifer began to loudly slobber and suck on his nuts. His slick and wet shaft hung over her nose, stretched out across her face. It came with difficulty, but Jennifer still managed to make eye contact with him as she sucked on his nuts. Only for a few brief moments did she lap her tongue over his hanging sack, soon raising her head up. Jennifer twisted her tongue to the underside of his long cock, licking her way up to the head before grinning at him.

"Honey, I want you to fuck my mouth and don't hold back. I can take it."

Jennifer winked at him, offering a subtle smile. That loving face was only temporary as she pushed her lips together, prepared for a session of hard face-fucking. She awaited his move, but Tony was too slow for Jennifer. Using her left hand, she guided his cock back into her mouth and then planted both of her palms down onto the floor. Eyes locked on him above, Jennifer began to suck his cock like before. Tony then finally took some control, thrusting his rod between her lips as her eyes were locked up on his face.

"MMM, MMMMM, MMMMMM, MMMMMMMMM!"

Muffled moans were heard from her voice, as Tony was forced to stare into Jennifer's eyes. She handled his cock with ease using her lips, over and over sucking it back and forth while her hoop ear rings shook. Hesitating at first, he finally placed his hands on the side of her head and made the first thrust. Jennifer stopped. Her head bobbing had previously met with his weak thrusts, but now it was time for her to allow Tony full control of this mouth-fucking session. This was a test for her to see just how far her man could go to please her when she wanted to do something different with him.

"Take it, baby!"

Tony grunted as he began to thrust into Jennifer's mouth. He spread his legs out further, bucking his hips and thrusting his shaft between her lips. For a second time he grunted while listening to the slobbering and sucking noises she made with her mouth.

"MMMM-MMMMM-GWAK-MMM-KAH-MMM-GWAH-MMMM."

Closing her eyes, Jennifer embraced this moment. Her breasts lightly shook and she closed her eyes. Taking inch after inch of his cock into her mouth, her gold hoop ear rings dangled and bounced around. This was how she wanted it, so Tony had done his job at satisfying her with a bit of rough play. He continued to fuck her mouth, eventually slowing down and pushing for some deepthroat pleasure. Jennifer's eyes glanced up at Tony as he began to slowly push his cock all the way down her throat.

"That's it, baby... You want it all, don't you? I'll give you all of it."

She blinked, eyes nearly rolling to the back of her head as Jennifer gagged on his shaft. Shutting her eyes, a string of saliva leaked from the left corner of her lips, falling down her chin. Tony held Jennifer there for a moment, taking in the feeling of his cock pushed to the back of her throat. Her nostrils inhaled the scent from his pubes, buried in his bushy ball hair. From where he was standing, his eyes glanced forward to see her plump ass. It helped that Jennifer was still situated on all fours. Tony leaned down slightly, using his right hand to smack that phat ass and watch it wobble about. He let out a moan while leaning back up, returning his attention to her oral pleasure.