Big Booty Bitches Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got nothing left to wear."

Abigail spoke to him in a low, slutty voice. She grinned before speaking again.

"Neither does she."

With her sentence finished, she turned her head and together, the two girls began to stomp up the stairs. Their high heels boomed loudly across the carpet matted floor, leaving Antonio behind to witness their phat ass cheeks clapping together with each step. Without saying a word, he went to follow behind them, as the stairs led to a linear path up to a higher floor. Presumably, Antonio expected Abigail and Demi to be heading into a bedroom. As he rounded the top step, he tripped and fell to his knees. Demi glanced beyond her shoulder as she heard him grunting in slight pain. She winked at him, raising her left hand and blowing a kiss before she continued her walk forward. Slowly rising up from the floor, Antonio grunted again. It was almost funny to him that he ended up slamming his knee into the floor after lying to his father about such an injury.

"Wait up!"

As he yelled at them, Antonio's words were responded with a serenade of giggling from both girls.

"Come and find us, you sexy man!"

Abigail's voice trailed off from the distance, leaving Antonio with the impression that they were deeper within the mansion from the higher floor. Getting back up, he raced his way down the short hall and stepped through another doorway. This home almost felt like a maze with a layout he was unfamiliar with. A light shined from an open doorway as a way of directing him where to go. Antonio stepped into a large white room with three black leather couches lined up and a small glass table in the middle. Portraits hung from the walls along with gold lining that decorated the place. The furniture and choice of decorations weren't what he was putting his eyes on, as he had something else in front of him. The two girls had stripped off their lingerie, now in a position together. Abigail was to his left hand side, Demi to the right.

"Mmmmmm, we've been waiting for you."

Like before, Abigail spoke first. Demi then giggled and called out to him.

"I guess you can say we've grown a little impatient."

Their eyes shifted up at him as they were positioned on their hands and knees. Both girls were facing the opposite side of one another, shoving their phat asses together. Their skin rubbed against one another as Antonio was quietly invited to take a look at the sight to behind. He stepped closer and then his lower lip fell as he witnessed something he could never forget.

"Oh my fucking god..."

Cheek to cheek, their huge plump asses rubbed together, slightly wobbling to the left and right. Abigail's tanned skin was the left side while Demi's lighter skin was to the right. The British girl barely beat out her best friend in terms of size. Abigail was the first to come to a halt and instead roll her hips, twerking that phat ass up against Demi's powerful rump. With a large grin across his face to flash his teeth, Antonio stepped back and began to unbutton the top of his shirt. When Demi saw this, she shook her head and began to move up. Climbing up, she called out to him.

"Oh no, you're gonna let me take that off of you honey."

Standing face to face with him again, Demi smiled back at Antonio before shoving her nude body against him. Her large breasts pushed up into his chest as she threw her arms around his neck and they kissed passionately. Between trading short kisses, her hands moved to carefully unbutton his shirt, one by one. Abigail also moved from her position, instead crawling forward and grabbing his shorts with an affirmative grip. While Demi took his shirt off, it was Abigail's job to unbutton his shorts and slide that zipper down. She didn't show the same level of careful tenderness, instead Abigail roughly tugged his shorts and underwear down. His cock was freed, flopping downward while she turned her attention to his shoes. Demi pulled away from him, grabbing the ends of his shirt for Antonio to slip it off.

Within a matter of seconds, he stood there completely naked. His feet stepping down on the cold surface of what was white marble top floor. All three of them were properly nude to begin this day of a surprise threesome. Antonio had to swallow his breath, taking in the thoughts of what was about to unfold before him. He was at the center of both Abigail and Demi's lust, knowing that both of these women were going to devour him and leave him exhausted. It was a good thing after all he had called off work, cause he planned on spending the rest of the day with them. Demi's eyes met with his again, offering a subtle smile before grazing her fingernails lightly against his chest. She pushed her lips against his skin and began to kiss her way down.

"Mmmmmmm, get down here and join me, Demi. We don't want to keep this handsome stud waiting, now do we?"

It was Abigail's voice calling out to her friend. From where Antonio stood, he had Abigail still on his left hand side. She was soon joined by Demi with both women down on their knees and now reaching out to grab his cock. It was impossible for them to stroke him simultaneously, as Demi was the first to realize this and let go of her hand. This allowed Abigail to pump her grip back and forth, wanking him as she parted her lips and gave Antonio a devious smirk.

"I'm in the mood to suck you dry and I know Demi is too."

The British model giggled aloud with her strong accent. Her big brown eyes glared up at Antonio before she winked at him. For a moment he was distracted between looking at Abigail's piercing green eyes and then back at Demi's angelic face. Standing there, he let Abigail stroke his cock, allowing it to grow at full length and erect hardness. She let go of it, leaning back and then giving a nod to Demi. It was almost as if the two girls had done this before with another man, or maybe they had planned it out before Antonio's arrival. He didn't utter a word as Demi took his cock into her mouth and gazed down at her dark eyes. She let out a muffled moan and began to bob her head up and down.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes..."

He couldn't help but cry out in pleasure. For it felt like it had been so long since she last sucked him off. While Demi bobbed her head up and down, Abigail smiled up at him. She pushed her puffy cock-sucking lips together, revealing her gritted teeth before giving him a devious grin. Demi pulled her lips back to the head, releasing his cock with a popping sound. She then gripped it with her right hand and began to stroke it back and forth while moaning out to him.

"Ohhhhhh, I missed you so much, Antonio. Mmmmmm, I missed this cock too."

It was still Demi's turn and she was going to taste his shaft more before allowing Abigail the chance to suck her man. After all, it wasn't like Abigail had been neglected of Antonio for the past several weeks. Breaking eye contact with him, Demi bobbed her head up and down, moving her hands to push over his legs as she sensually sucked his cock. When she was done, she pulled out with a popping sound and kissed the head. She leaned back, allowing Abigail to captivate the center of his attention now. She wasted no time gripping his shaft and shoving it into her mouth. Abigail moved her hand away, showing a quick flair of aggression as she bobbed her head up and down at a faster pace than Demi.

"Fuck!!"

Antonio cried out, clenching his teeth together just before Abigail shoved her lips all the way down. He wasn't expecting her to immediately begin deepthroating him this quickly. Demi quirked her eyebrows up, impressed at this display of her best friend's oral talents. Abigail didn't choke or gag before pulling her lips back to the head. She released it with a popping sound and then spit on his cock. Before Demi could have another turn sucking it, Abigail went back down on that long meaty shaft. Her hands moved down below, playing with his balls as she massaged them while slobbering her way up and down his fat dick.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK-KAH!"

Slobbering and sucking noises were heard from the American model as she devoured his cock, inch after inch. Antonio knew to expect some tricks from Abigail, but nothing like this. While Demi had sucked him sensually, the other woman didn't have the same ideas in mind. Finally after she was done, Abigail pulled her lips back to the head, releasing it once more with a popping noise and strings of drool trailing back to his shiny saliva coated shaft. It was Demi's turn again, she broke the saliva strings, kissing the head and then shoving it back into her mouth. This time around, Demi bobbed her head up and down with a faster pace, sucking the first few inches of his cock as Abigail moved her head down below and brought mouthy attention towards his hanging nut sack.

"Oh god, that's it!"

Antonio gasped and moaned as he knew what Abigail was going for. He had Demi sucking on his cock and Abigail slobbering on his balls in chorus. The two girls worked together in a chorus to pleasure him, filling the air with sucking and slobbering noises. Eventually Abigail pulled her lips away from his balls and then Demi came to a halt. She pulled his cock from her lips, exhaling her breath while allowing her friend another turn to suck her man. Abigail's big green eyes gazed up at Antonio as she was willing to show him a bit of mercy this time around, but only with her lips. She sucked the first few inches of his shaft, gripping it with her right hand as she jerked and sucked him simultaneously, giving him the pleasure of her hand and mouth together. Demi moaned as she watched the filthy display of pleasure. When Abigail stopped, it was her turn to suck it again. She spit on that cock, leaning forward and sliding it back into her mouth.

Still standing there, Antonio took a deep breath as he gazed down and watched Abigail suck him. She didn't pleasure him for long, pulling her lips away and allowing Demi another turn of slobbering all over his shaft. The two girls worked together like a team, still giving him the impression they must have done this together in the past, or maybe it was a plan. Either way, he stood in heaven for the time being. Reunited with Demi and alongside their friend they both had now in Abigail. His cock was dripping in saliva after they alternated between it again. Demi went as far as to show his balls some special attention, squeezing them with her left hand and slathering her tongue over them. Demi was the first to stop and begin pulling away. When she got up from her knees and stood, that was cue for Abigail to finally stop sucking his cock. She grinned up at Antonio before rising up. With both women facing him, he grinned and called out.

"I'm not sure which one of you wants me more today."

Demi giggled as she turned around. Swinging her thick hips, she shook her ass at him before Abigail repeated the same action. Their heels clicked and clacked as they walked towards the couches lined up in the center of the room. Demi spoke up while strutting her hips.

"There's only one way to find out."

"Bring that big dick to us and find out yourself, you sexy fucking man."

Like before, Antonio was left at the sight of their amazing phat asses on full display. Cheeks bouncing and clapping together. They both moved to the couch, pressing the palms of their hands against the plush cushions and bringing their knees up. Abigail and Demi were working as a team as they moved on all fours and began to twerk. For a moment, Antonio was nearly blinded at the sight of both asses shaking and cheeks bouncing together. Clap. Clap. Clap. Those firm cheeks beat and smacked against one another as he was left unable to decide which one he wanted first. He stepped over to the right, raising his right hand and bringing it down to smack Demi's buttocks.

"Guess I'm getting it first."

Demi giggled over at her friend, turning her head to the left to look at Abigail as Antonio situated himself behind her. He wanted to tease her by playfully rubbing his cock between her thighs, eager to hear her English accent when she moaned and cried for him. What happened next was something Antonio did not expect to see as Abigail and Demi shared a short kiss. He thrust his cock into her pussy, gasping at the feeling of being inside of her once more. Raising his hands, he clapped them down over her phat ass cheeks and then moaned.

"God, this is amazing! I never would've dreamed something like this would come for me."

Abigail leaned up after Antonio spoke, offering him a grin as she watched the man begin bucking his hips. As he made the first effort at fucking Demi, she responded to his words.

"Well you're not dreaming, honey. You're living it. Don't fuck her too hard, cause I want you to save your strength for pounding me real good!"

He didn't bother looking at her face as she spoke. Antonio fixated his view down below, watching as Demi's plump ass cheeks bounced and smacked against his skin with each hard thrust he sent into her. She raked her fingernails down over the plush surface of the couch, crying out to him.

"Ohhhh god! Ohhhhh yeah, give it to me! Just like that!!"

Her long brunette hair whipped and sway around as she closed her eyes and embraced this moment as they became one. As Abigail was left out from receiving his cock thus far, she sat there patiently and lowered her right hand down to play with her shaved pussy. She pinched her clit, cooing as Demi began to scream and shout.

"That's it! Just like that, baby! FUCK ME!!"

It didn't take long for Antonio to get her screaming at him. He thrust his cock harder into her juicy cunt, but not wanting to wear himself out yet or neglect Abigail. It was easy for him to get distracted by the other woman as he began to slow himself down and then pull out from Demi's cunt. She wasn't bothered, instead smirking as she turned to glance over her shoulder at Abigail. The other model threw her arm around Demi, pulling her in for a passionate kiss as Antonio stepped behind her.

"Mmmmmm, you gonna give it to me now huh?"

Abigail called out to him. Her hair flipped as she glanced at him from across her left shoulder. Demi's eyes also looked back at Antonio from her corner of her eye.

"Give me that big fucking cock! Give it to me, you sexy man!"

He grinned as she talked dirty, but Antonio had other ideas at the moment. Sliding his cock up the crack of Abigail's phat ass, he let out a moan.

"You don't mind if I give you that pounding first?"

As Antonio's cock slid up the crack of Abigail's ass, she began to shake it. This move prompted him to move his hands over her ass cheeks, squeezing them together so he could properly hotdog those phat buns while awaiting her reply. Demi moved up, stepping her heels back onto the floor.

"Only if you're a gentleman and don't make me beg for it."

Stepping around near Antonio, it seemed Demi wanted to witness this moment with her own eyes. She stood at his right hand side as Antonio soon noticed her. He kissed her cheek and then thrust his cock up the crack of Abigail's massive booty.

"Mmmmmmm, please don't make me beg for it."

Abigail moved her head forward, closing her eyes and letting out a moan. She cried out to him again as he continued to thrust his cock up the crack of her ass. Demi stepped forward, moving her hands to Abigail's ass and prompting Antonio to remove his hands all together.

"Here, let me help you with that. Be a gentleman for her, dear. She don't like to beg!"

Demi pulled those ass cheeks apart, revealing Abigail's dark hole that awaited his cock. The American model let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, cause I ain't in the mood to beg! Believe me, he knows how I like it!"

Truth weighed her words and Antonio didn't hesitate now as he gripped his shaft and guided the head past her dark entrance hole. He listened to her gasp and let out a moan as he entered her ass.

"God! So fucking tight!"

He cried out, slowly thrusting in as Demi let go of her friend's plump cheeks. It was now onto Antonio to deliver the pleasure while Demi stood there to watch. He moved his right hand down to the small of Abigail's back as he began to buck his hips nice and slow.

"Mmmmmmmm, that's it. Give it to me right up the ass, just how I wanted it!"

Abigail's high pitch tone of voice called out to him. Antonio's eyes glanced down as he watched the length of his shaft disappear into her ass and push back out. Demi pulled her left hand back, smacking it across the right cheek of Abigail's ass.

"Oh yeah, spank me! Who was that?"

"It was me, sweetheart!"

Demi answered her friend back before spanking her ass again. Abigail moaned, calling out once more.

"I want it harder! Faster!! Come on, you said you were gonna pound me! Slam my ass with that cock! Tell me I'm built for it!"

"Don't make her beg, baby! Give it to her!!"

After speaking, Demi slapped Abigail's ass again and now it was up to Antonio to deliver her request. He gripped her hips with both hands and began to buck his hips harder and faster, pumping his cock in and out of her plump ass. Her cheeks bounced and smacked up against his skin. Letting out a moan, she closed her eyes and tried to ball up a grip from the cushion of the couch.

"OH! OHHHHH YEAH!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. His balls slapped against the undersides of her massive ass. Abigail's huge breasts shook, bouncing in every direction from beneath her. Her hair began to sway from the sides, all before Antonio reached to snatch up a grip of her locks. All that did was excite her even more.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK YEAH!! PULL MY FUCKING HAIR, YESSS, YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Demi gasped as she heard her friend scream so loud. Abigail's high pitched tone of voice echoed throughout the large room and down the halls. Antonio grunted as he gave Abigail every inch of his cock, over and over slamming it into her ass. She wanted it hard and rough, so he did his best to deliver her desires. All Demi could do was stand there in amazement at this display of pure unfiltered lust.

"YESSS, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!! OHHHHHH GOD, YESSSSSSS!!"

Still screaming out to him, Abigail gritted her teeth to let out a snarling moan. Demi clapped her hands, jumping up in her heels to let her huge breasts flop and flap around. It seemed that she was cheering him on, but Antonio knew he had to slow down as they had so much other acts of pleasure to do before he could blow his load. After slowing down and coming to a halt, he abruptly pulled his cock out from Abigail's ass. Demi knew he was about to switch positions and saw a perfect opportunity now to take control. As Antonio stepped back, Demi gave him a slight shove. He turned around backwards to look at her and then Abigail rose up from the couch. The two girls pushed him until he flew backwards and his ass sat down onto the couch.

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable, baby! We've got more than enough time today to do it all."

Demi spoke up while standing on his left hand side while Abigail was to the right. From where Antonio was seated, he gazed forward to notice some framed portraits hanging on the wall of oil paintings. He couldn't focus on the details, not with two beautiful babes falling down to their hands and knees before him. Abigail had to fix her hair up behind her shoulders, prompting Demi to take the lead as she moved in front of Antonio's leg and reached down to grab his cock. She leaned her head down, parting her lips and shoving his rod in. It didn't matter to her that his cock was only seconds removed from being up Abigail's ass. She began to slowly bob her head up and down, sucking it nice and slowly.

Down below, Demi moved her hands to her huge breasts. She gave them an ample squeeze before Abigail carefully moved herself to Antonio's right hand side. All she did was offer him a smile before noticing his eyes were paying her zero attention. Instead the young man was fixated entirely on watching his girlfriend Demi suck him off. She pulled her lips to the head, stopping briefly to make eye contact with him. Once their eyes met, Demi went back down, slowly shoving her lips all the way down. Antonio groaned as he felt the head of his cock reaching the back of her throat. 'Mmmmmmmm,' Demi let out a muffled moan before she gagged and choked on his cock. She came back up, releasing his cock and exhaling deeply. Her hands were still on her breasts, ready to bring them up as Abigail moved to grip Antonio's shaft.