Big Booty Bitches Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold it up for me, please."

Speaking to her friend, Demi knew she could count on Abigail for an aiding hand now holding Antonio's cock directly upward. They both knew what was about to come next when Demi brought forth her amazing triple DDD breasts to shove around his cock. He gasped upon feeling their firmness as Demi quickly squeezed them around his cock. Abigail had removed her hand entirely, leaning over to see the head of his cock shoved between those tits.

"Oh my fucking god, yes!!"

Antonio cried out as Demi giggled, seeing that expression change across his face.

"You missed these big boobs, didn't you?"

She laughed once again, flashing her teeth while adjusting her hands over her breasts. Abigail began to pout.

"Figures. I should've guessed you'd have his cock between your tits first."

"Hey! You've had all the time in the world to fuck him with your tits. I'm the one that has been left out lately!"

Unable to hold back the laughter, Antonio chuckled at their banter. He blushed as Demi winked at him and began to pump her tits up and down. The entire length of his shaft disappeared between the folds. With each thrust she made, the head poked back up. Abigail watched, moaning to herself at this wonderful sight.

"Mmmmmmm, I know where I want that cock next."

Hearing Abigail's soft voice, Demi turned and grinned at her before the other woman cupped her cheeks and pushed her lips together. Antonio's lower lip fell as he watched the two ladies trading a smoldering hot kiss of tenderness together. Demi was slightly distracted between fucking his cock with her tits and tongue kissing with Abigail. When she stopped moving her tits, that was a cue for Antonio to begin bucking his hips upward. He groaned feeling his cock pump between those perfect breasts. His actions were enough to bring Demi's attention back to him. She broke the kiss with Abigail and then let out a soft moan of pleasure. All Abigail could do was laugh at this sight.

"That's what I like him to do! I'd rather him fuck my titties than do all the work myself."

They laughed together as Demi glanced down to watch his cock pump up and down between her breasts. She bit down on her lower lip, then Abigail leaned forward and spit down on the head of his cock.

"Don't worry, Abi. I'll be fucking your tits next."

Antonio's voice wasn't enough to distract Abigail from watching the titfucking action involving Demi's breasts. She leaned her head down, almost smothering herself with Demi's breasts before parting her lips. Each time Antonio thrust his cock up, it slipped into Abigail's mouth. All Demi had to do was continue squeezing her breasts together, allowing him to do all the work now with fucking her tits.

"God this is fucking amazing!!"

He couldn't help but cry out before slowing down. Taking a deep breath, Antonio wasn't sure how much longer he could last. Abigail's lips popped off his dick and then Demi released his cock by pulling her boobs apart. As his shaft flopped freely, Abigail reached out and gripped it tightly.

"My turn!"

Laughing at her words, he nodded.

"Yeah, it's your turn alright."

Hearing him answer her back, Abigail grinned and motioned with her free hand for him to rise up.

"Up! You know I prefer you standing when you do this to me."

Demi giggled at her friend ordering Antonio around. he didn't say no as he got up from where he was seated. Abigail wanked his cock back and forth now as Demi moved to sit her phat ass down on the couch. Unlike Abigail, she wasn't interested in watching the act of tittyfucking, not while her thighs were drenched and a fresh dew had to be attended to at her soaked pussy. Spreading her legs out, she dipped her right hand fingers down past her vulva lips, playfully fingering herself as Antonio and Abigail got in position. Abigail's eyes glared at him as she raised her impressive tits up and pulled them apart. He guided his shaft between them as he had done in the previous days of fucking her. Wasting no time shoving her tits together to trap his cock, Abigail smiled up at him and spoke aloud.

"Fuck my titties! Come on, Antonio! Fuck 'em nice and hard!"

Behind them, Demi let out a soft moan as she dipped her index and middle finger into her pussy. She proceeded to finger herself while wrapping her left arm around her breasts for what was known as a 'hand-bra' position in modelling. She gazed down at Anthony's bare buttocks as he bucked his hips, driving that long shaft back and forth between Abigail's wonderful tits.

"That's it, ohhhhhhhh fuck!!"

Her loud high pitch voice called out as Abigail moaned. She tilted her head down, parting her lips and lapping her tongue across the head each time it poked up between the folds of her breasts. While Demi wasn't initially curious to witness this event, she had a chance of mind while listening to Abigail's coos and cries. She stopped fingering herself and instead crawled around the couch to get a better view. Abigail's body shook as she tilted her head back up to make eye contact with him.

"That's it! Mmmmm, yeah! Fuck those titties!!"

Watching Abigail's hair sway and shake around, then the action down below between her tits was enough to make Demi envious. She bit down on her lower lip, feeling the tingling surge down below between her thighs. Over and over, Antonio pumped his shaft between those amazing breasts, loving every last second of it. The head nearly hit against her chin with each full thrust. Demi couldn't take it anymore, refusing to be left out from this action. She got up from the couch, circling her way around Antonio and hurrying down to her knees on the floor from his right hand side.

"Come on, Abi! I got a better idea!"

Demi's voice was enough to distract Abigail and force Antonio to begin slowing down. He came to an abrupt halt as the dark haired beauty let go of her breasts to free his shaft from them.

"Let's do this together, just like we did a few years ago."

Again, Demi spoke to Abigail while moving to face her. She gripped her breasts, holding them up and instructing Abigail to quietly do the same. Their skin tone difference was visible once again due to Abigail's strong tan. Nipple to nipple, boob to boob. They rubbed their bodies together before glancing up at his face. Abigail sported that same devious smile he had come to know her from while Demi had the soft elegant eyes of an angel. Antonio didn't need to be told what to do next. He gripped his shaft and then made an effort to shove it down the middle of their breasts. Reaching his arms out, he gripped a shoulder to each woman and then let out a growling moan.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck!!"

His cock was instantly swallowed up between their breasts pushed together. Had Demi told Antonio yesterday that tomorrow he would be enjoying a double titfuck with her and Abigail, he would've never believed her words. Now he was living it, watching as his cock was smothered and absorbed by their powerful tits shoved together.

"You like that, Antonio? Don't your cock feel so good between our tits?"

Abigail called out to him, flashing her teeth in a full grin but Antonio didn't look at her face. He kept his eyes locked, watching their breasts smash up against each other while his cock was trapped down between them. He couldn't see it, but he certainly felt their pillowy mounds well enough to know his cock was trapped between them somewhere. Demi dropped her lower lip, belting out a soft moan in her heavy English accent. Both girls looked up at his face as the man gritted his teeth and attempted to thrust harder and faster. Antonio bucked his hips as hard as he could, driving his cock between both pairs of tits with enough effort to force the head to pop up into sight. It wasn't worth blowing his load yet though. Coming to a halt, he moved his hands from their shoulders and began to step back.

"God! You girls are driving me fucking crazy with your tits!!"

Antonio's admission was enough to make them both crack up laughing. His cock flop freely once he pulled far away enough. Stepping backwards, he turned and sat back down on the couch while Demi and Abigail turned to face him. The dark haired model bit down on her lower lip, eyes locked on him with the face of hunger as she began to crawl her way towards his legs. Demi wasn't wasting her time on the floor. She got up, clicking and clacking her heels as she moved to the couch and then turned around to tease Antonio with her powerful booty. Spreading her legs out, she began to shake her ass, allowing those phat ass cheeks to clap and smack together. She ran her fingertips up her hips, caressing her body before roaming her hands through her long brunette hair.

Clap. Clap. Clap. Over and over, those heavy buttocks cheeks pounded together, smacking between the crack and giving Antonio quite the ass show. He became mesmerized at this sight so easily. Leaning back for a moment to relax his back across the couch's cushion, he watched Demi begin rolling her hips and going into a twerk rotation. For a moment, he wished he had his smartphone near by to record a short video of her ongoing actions. Abigail was still on the floor, now slowly crawling her way towards Demi while stomping the palms of her hands down into the marble floor below. She glanced up at the other woman, offering a quiet wink. They had their own games to play together, such pleasures that Antonio was slowly learning about. When Demi quit twerking, she bent over far enough to properly moon him with her thick rump.

"I want your ass next, Demi."

His voice called out, alerting both women. If that wasn't enough to capture her complete attention, Antonio reared his right hand back and sent a hard spank across that ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, you do, huh?"

She teased him with that question, only prompting Antonio to spank her ass again with his hand. He groaned, feeling the sting across his palm after a harder smack. He leaned back up from the couch while Demi was distracted by Abigail in front of her.

"Stand right there, baby. I wanna have a little fun first."

"Oh yeah, you do? Wanna play with my arse like you did for Abi earlier?"

"Something like that."

Both girls laughed together in unison at his simplistic answer. Demi stepped back a bit, far enough for Antonio to use both of his hands and smash them against her phat ass cheeks. He carefully used his right hand to poke his cock upward, sliding it up the crack of her ass before moving his hands back into place. He couldn't help himself. It was only fair he did it with Demi after hotdogging his cock between Abigail's firm ass cheek buns. It took a bit of effort, leaning up, but he managed to achieve the position where it was easy for him to thrust his cock up the crack of her ass. Demi was facing Abigail, spreading her legs and directing the other woman to guide her head down to her thighs below. She felt those puffy red lips up against her labia as Abigail parted her lips and slid her tongue into Demi's pussy right on time as Antonio began to thrust forward.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes! Mmmmmmmmmmm!"

Biting down on her lower lip, Demi purred her moans while closing her eyes. She moved her hands to her titanic sized tits, pressing her palms down over her nipples as she gave them a hard squeeze. She was caught in the moment, stuck between Abigail eating her out while Antonio played with her ass. He grunted as he began to buck his hips faster, watching his wet cock easily glide up and down the crack of that perfect booty.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCKKKK!!"

As Antonio screamed, Demi cried and moaned out. She could feel Abigail's tongue slithering inside her and slightly shaking. The woman knew how to eat pussy, going slow at first and using her right hand to play with Demi's clit. She pinched it, rubbing back and forth to make Demi whimper in that sweet English accent. When Antonio slowed down and came to a sudden halt, Demi knew where his cock would be going next and she called out to him.

"Stop wasting your time back there, baby! Shove it in and fuck me up the arse!!"

If not for Abigail having a mouth full of pussy, she would've spoke up to encourage the young man to give it to his woman. Pulling her ass cheeks apart, Antonio tried to stand up and then bent Demi down slightly as he pushed the head of his cock through her dark little hole. Gasping and opening her eyes, Demi whimpered again as she squeezed her breasts. Rubbing them together, she soon cried out upon feeling inches of his cock pump into her tight little hole.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Crying out so loud her voice echoed throughout the house. Antonio moved his hands to her shoulders, twisting his fingers to take in a grip as he began to buck his hips and slowly push his cock into her ass. His thrusts met simultaneously with Abigail's busy tongue snaking and slithering through her cunt. Demi punched her nipples as she continued moan, lost in the bliss of pleasure from both Antonio and Abigail who sent her into a lustful frenzy. The feeling of his cock pumping through her ass was enough to excite her, but to have her best friend eating her pussy at the same time made it all the better.

"OH MY GODDDD, YESSSSS, YESSSSSSSSS!! DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP, OHHHHHHHHH!!"

Again, she screamed out to them as her heavy English accent became almost deafening. Antonio picked up the pace, pounding her ass with his long cock. Her tits shook, causing her to squeeze them harder to reaffirm a decent grip. All the while, Abigail wasn't showing her pussy any mercy. Fingers roaming over her clit, she snaked her tongue in and out. Tasting Demi was only enough to make Abigail wet down below, craving to feel Antonio's hard cock inside of her. As he continued to pound Demi in the ass, he cried out to her.

"Best ass in the whole fucking world! Nothing and I mean NOTHING comes close to this! Fuck yes, ohhhhhhhhh yeah!!"

Wailing aloud, Antonio couldn't hold himself back but to brag aloud. He pounded inch after inch of his long shaft into Demi's amazing ass, grunting and groaning the entire time. Their bodies smacked together, her phat ass cheeks slightly bouncing with each hard thrust he gave her. While Abigail had given him a world of fun, this was the woman he had missed through all that time. His groaning was soon drowned out by the sound of her loud moans as Demi knew she couldn't hold back much longer. It was only a guess how far Antonio could go before he finally busted his nut with a sticky surprise. With how tenderly Abigail snaked her tongue in and out of that pussy, Demi had merely seconds to go before she reached her climax. Her legs began to shake and that was the sign for Abigail to come to an abrupt halt and pull her tongue out.

"Ohhhhh, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Gritting her teeth together, Demi snarled before moaning. She whimpered, not wanting Abigail to stop like that. After showing her no mercy in the act, this was how the dark haired model liked to torture her friend when they fucked. She had done it in the past, waiting until Demi was so close to reaching her breaking point and then slithering her tongue out. Crawling backwards, Abigail offered a smile at Demi's frustrated face before she got up. This gave Antonio better room to properly bend Demi over and pump his cock into her ass from this standing position.

"OHHHH, OHHHHHH GOD! ANTONIO!! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!!"

Hearing Demi's choice of words screamed so loudly, Abigail grinned to herself before lightly giggling. Oh, she could not help herself. It was amusing after pushing that poor girl so close to her climax and now she needed the man in the room to finish the job. He came to a halt, taking a few more seconds to feel his cock shoved up her wonderful ass hole. Antonio took a deep breath, almost sighing in frustration as he began to slide his rod out from her ass, moving his hands away from Demi's thick body and allowing her to move properly. Abigail had sat down on the couch and spread her legs. Demi turned around and sat down right next to her. From where Antonio stood, he had Demi on his left side and Abigail to the right. It was almost a difficult choice which woman he wanted, but he couldn't neglect Demi's demand to be fucked.

"Antonio! Now! I NEED YOUR COCK INSIDE OF ME!! FUCK ME!!"

She snarled after gritting her teeth. It was rare to hear Demi so demanding and almost in an angry panic. He stepped towards her, watching as she spread her legs and gave him those puppy dog eyes and a look of desperation. Panting and breathing heavily, Demi needed a quick release, right here and right now. Arching her legs up, she bent her knees as Antonio gripped his cock and began to rub it against her vulva lips. All that accomplished was for him to hear her moan and cry out to him some more, keeping the same pouty face. Only when he slide his shaft into her juicy cunt, that was when Demi finally relaxed and began to moan again. Her facial expression changed, forming a low smile across her pink lips.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yes. That's it, baby! Mmmmmmmmm, yes!"

Moving her right hand down below, Demi played with her clit as Antonio was busy now with his cock inside of her. Abigail sat next to her, turning her head to watch the action while roaming her hands up her giant breasts. She gave them a subtle squeeze, knowing that soon enough that this same man would be fucking her.

"Ohhhh, OHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Demi's voice elevated again as she screamed. Bending her knees and keeping her legs spread, she moved both of her hands down to her clit. Antonio saw a clear opening to lean down and plant his hands down onto her tits. He squeezed them as she screamed for him as he continued to thrust his cock into her cunt.

"I'M ALMOST THERE, ALMOST... ALMOST THERE, OHHHHHH GOD!!"

Gasping her breath, Demi dropped her lower lip and began panting as Antonio had successfully pushed her to the climax she so desperately needed. It only took him a short amount of time as he now felt the surge of her warm juices flooding his cock from within. Her legs shook as he squeezed her breasts one last time before leaning up and quickly stepping back to pull his shaft from her pussy. When it came out, Demi's juices squirted onto his chest. Antonio reacted swiftly by stepping back a few times, nearly tripping on the small glass table behind him. Abigail laughed.

"Oh god, look at that! Someone's scared to get sticky!"

Demi was recovering from such a hard orgasm, unable to join her friend in the laughter. Attempting to catch her breath, she glanced down at her pussy and then closed her eyes momentarily. It was now Abigail's turn to have Antonio's complete attention directed at making her cum. She grinned smugly at him, raising both of her hands and twisting her fingers to silently call him closer. He wiped the excess juices from Demi's cunt that sprayed on his stomach, licking his hand before he stepped over to Abigail.

"You know how I want it, don't you?"

Antonio nodded and then Abigail glanced away from his face, scanning her eyes down while moving her hands to her breasts. She shoved them together, gesturing for a tittyfuck as a way of teasing him while he guided his cock into her pussy. After all this time, he had yet to truly fuck her. That was the result of pounding her in the ass earlier and neglecting this opportunity. None of that mattered now as Antonio was moaning at the feeling of warmth surrounding his cock from within. Abigail spread her legs out further, her left leg touching Demi before she could wrap them around his waist and pull the man in closer.

"Fuck me, honey. I want you to make me scream like you did her and after you push me over the edge, I want you to pull out and cover me in cum. You can do that for me, can't you?"

"Yes I can."

"Mmmmmm, I know you won't let me down."

After his subtle reply, Abigail felt in control despite the position. She grinned at him as he began to slowly thrust his cock into her juicy cunt. Slowly bending her knees, she shoved the heel edges of her shoes into his buttocks as a way of pulling him in closer. Demi exhaled, breathing heavily as her eyes shifted at the action directly to her right side. Now it was her to turn to watch her best friend get properly fucked.