Big Booty Bitches Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me! You know how to fuck me hard!"

Again, her heels dug into his buttocks, forcing Antonio closer as he began to buck his hips harder and faster. He groaned, bucking his hips harder and now moving at that faster pace Abigail so desired.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhh yeah!!"

Her big green eyes never left his face, making eye contact though Antonio's view had shifted all across her voluptuous form. He watched her boobs shake, causing Abigail to grasp at them tighter. Down below, he observed his cock disappearing and then a few inches reappearing in view with each thrust he sent into that tight pussy. Over and over, Antonio continued to fuck her as Abigail moaned out to him.

"That's it, mmmmmmm yeah! Give it to me!!"

While watching the action in front of her, Demi moaned. She didn't want to interfere as this was Abigail's moment with her man. All she did was watch, noticing now as Abigail unwrapped her legs from around him. She raised her right leg and then Antonio made a quick decision to grip it with his hands. He arched her leg up his shoulder, making it easier for him to buck his hips and drive his cock into her pussy. Within seconds, Abigail began to pant and cry out to him with the beginning of a hymn with screaming moans.

"OHHHH YEAH, FUCK ME! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCKKKK MEEEEEE!!"

She gritted her teeth for a moment, snarling before crying out. Over and over, he pumped his cock into that pussy, forcing her body to shake. Demi was surprised to be watching the sheer power that Antonio's lust could give to a woman after she had received it. Abigail wouldn't be able to take it much longer, this Demi was certain of.

"OHHHH GOD, OHHHHHHHHH FUCK!! YESSSS, YESSSSSSSS!!"

Gritting his teeth, Antonio grunted as his face curled up. Abigail wasn't the only one close, as he felt that he was nearing the end and would soon be exploding from within. Slowing down a bit, he made a few final thrusts as he listened to her gasp. Abigail squeezed her breasts one last time before moving her hands away and then closing her eyes. Her leg shook before she pulled it back and then her climax began.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

Belting out a loud and thunderous scream, Antonio felt the rush of her juices. It was quite an experience to feel this sensation back to back between two women, but he knew better than to think too much about it. Grunting at the warm feeling, he stepped back and began to ease his cock out of her pussy. Attempting to avoid getting juices squirted over his skin, he slowly pulled out at the risk of blowing his load inside of her. When his cock finally slipped free, he wrapped his right hand fingers around it and aimed it upward. Panting and exhaling deeply, he began to stroke his cock. Antonio's hand glided easily across his slick shaft as he curled his face up again, feeling his rod explode within his grasp.

"OH MY GOD, OHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

A torrent of cum was unleashed from his cock, splattering onto Abigail's flat stomach with strings flying just below her breasts. Again, he groaned while still stroking his cock. Demi gasped, watching as the cum flew out of his cock and covered her friend. As Abigail felt the sticky seed coating her skin, her lips slowly curved into a grin. He continued to jerk his cock, forcing more strings of cum that splattered across her body. As his orgasm began to fade, Antonio cried out, nearly whimpering as he squeezed his shaft and forced out the final droplets that fell down to her thighs. He was completely spent and it was a wonder that he had any strength left to stand after all of this non-stop fucking.

"Ohhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhh my fucking god. You two are the best women I've ever had in my whole life."

His jaw hanging low with an open mound and bewildered look across his face, Antonio's mind had been completely blown. He stepped back as Abigail continued to grin at him and then Demi giggled. Out of breath, Antonio felt he needed a bottle of water to rejuvenate himself after all of this. Demi leaned over, climbing onto Abigail as she guided her face towards the sticky mess covering her friend's tanned skin. Parting her lips, her tongue slid out and she began to lick it up. Abigail rested her left hand over Demi's curvaceous body as the British model began busy cleaning up after him. Demi swallowed his juices down as Abigail looked back and spoke to him.

"Mmmmm, aren't you glad you called off work today? We're only just getting started. After all, I think I need to keep you hydrated."

Hearing those words, Antonio let out a loud gasp. He felt as if he were about to collapse as he stood there, now watching Demi lick up every drop of cum. Needing more than a minute, he swallowed his breath and was attempting to catch up with his heart rate. Abigail had moved her hands, caressing over Demi's skin in such a way it only made him begin growing hard again. There was something about the way they moved and followed each other's hand. A special something that left him thinking that there may have been another lucky man before him, or maybe these two girls had a kinky side of their own that they shared between one another.

******************

Los Angeles, California

"Don't worry about that right now. You're exactly where you need to be."

A soft voice called out to Steven Diaz as he stood face to face with his boss Kim Kardashian. The weekend had spent shuffling a high stress job for her alongside his partner Sean, all between a date night that involved her sister. Khloe had taken quite the liking to Steven in the past week, almost going as far as declaring him as her side man. He didn't mind it, as long as Kim continued to keep him employed and he was learning the inner-workings of the organization she had behind closed doors. Steven had considered the possibility of how he could juggle a love triangle between the sisters. When it came to Kim or Khloe, his choice remained with the former any day of the week. After learning family secrets and the day he spent with her and Kylie, it was almost as if he had discovered a new drug in life.

Kim was quickly becoming Steven's addiction more so than any choice of having Kardashian pussy. He had fun sharing the bed with Khloe, especially when their lustful moments turned into hardcore rough fuck sessions. While she kept him satisfied in the bed, it was still nothing compared to what he felt from Kim. A powerful woman who had an army of men at her disposal as bodyguards and others running around to do her dirty work. By now Steven had become one and there was no way of turning back. Not now, as he was going through what could best be described as a midlife crisis but now lost in a void in a strange town with new faces surrounding him. He kept his eyes on the road, avoiding any of the past that was now behind him.

A reward for pleasing Kim with her personal jobs meant more lustful adventures behind closed doors at one of her mansions hidden across town. This only made him want to work harder for her, ignoring that Sean also had strong feelings for the woman. Before he had arrived, Kim teased Steven over the phone about what seemed to be his growing relationship with Khloe. He made Kim know that she was the main woman he was pushing to build something of a relationship with. Steven couldn't make out if her smile was genuine or fake. It was that level of smugness that only a Kardashian could give off, but it didn't matter when those puffy lips were pushed up to his and they embraced kisses of burning passion. All of that was how the day started before their clothes came off hours ago.

By now, Kim and Steven had fucked their way upstairs after starting in the living room. It didn't matter where they were doing it. Anywhere; on the stairs, over the couch or in the bed. It didn't matter, as Steven and Kim couldn't stop fucking once they got started. A break was in order for them to have lunch and share a few drinks. After that, Kim picked up right where they left off. Between the slow paced action, they engaged in a meaningless conversation that led her to reassuring that she wanted him. Steven didn't entirely believe her, as actions were more important than words. But what could he complain about? Standing in front of her bed and gazing down into those big brown eyes as her hand was wrapped around his cock. He didn't reply back to Kim when she pushed her lips to the head of his shaft and began to suck.

Going back down on it, Kim closed her eyes. This was far from the first time during the day that she had Steven's cock in her mouth. Wanting to slowly enjoy the taste of his man meat, she bobbed her head up and down while keeping her right hand down below to grip his balls. She could feel the small ball hairs against the palm of her hand, causing her to gently rub and massage it while she indulged herself with the taste of cock. 'Mmmm, mmmmmm, mmm', muffled moans escaped her lips as Kim continued to bob her head up and down. Steven moaned, moving his right hand to softly pet her head as he smiled. If there was a perfect drug out there worth becoming addicted to, he believed it to be this woman. Kim continued to sensually suck his cock, pushing her lips all the way down to deepthroat it. He let out a loud moan, moving his hand away from her head as she pulled her lips back to the head and released it with a popping sound.

"Steven..."

Kim's eyes glared up at him as she wrapped her right hand back around his cock.

"Yes, Kim?"

"I want some cum. You wasted your load earlier by shooting it up my ass."

He grinned as she began to stroke his cock back and forth. Kim flashed her teeth while grinning.

"I know you're about to cum. You've been holding back since you were pounding me on the stairs."

"Where do you want a hot sticky load, babe?"

Biting down on her lower lip, Kim quirked her eyebrows up to tease him. Her long jet black hair had been fixed up in a quick ponytail earlier, leaving a clear canvas for his sticky seed. Purring a moan, she answered him back.

"All over my face."

Her fingers gripped his shaft tighter and then Steven felt the need to give Kim what she wanted. Reaching down with his own hand, he began to wank himself while she aimed that cock directly at her face. He had been holding himself back for the past few moments, feeling he could go longer due to her slow approach. Wanking his shaft a few times, he squeezed beneath the head and groaned.

"Here it is, babe!"

Kim parted her lips, darting her tongue out with an audible 'ahhhh', as she closed her eyes. As Steven groaned, a spurt of his cum flew out, completely missing her forehead and landing in her hair. It followed another string that splattered onto her forehead. Kim opened her eyes, realizing that there wasn't much force in what was the second orgasm he had for the day. She grinned at him as a few droplets of cum splashed onto her face from both sides before one last thick drop went above her upper lip. Kim grinned, seductively laughing at him as she squeezed her hand around the base of his cock. It wasn't the type of explosion of cum Steven could properly do, but she seemed satisfied. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him before Kim spoke up.

"Now we have an excuse to get in the shower together."

TO BE CONTINUED