Big Booty Bitches Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that, Jen... Just like that, fuckkkkk!"

Tony screamed to her as she choked on his length again. He pulled her hair, releasing his cock from her mouth with long dripping saliva strings that dangled back to her open mouth. Jennifer took a moment to catch her breath as his cock lightly bounced in the air. With so much spit covering it, Tony's cock glimmered and sparkled from the light above in the room. The saliva strings broke as Jennifer slurped them back into her mouth. Eyes locked on his face above, she began to spit the dangling strings from her lips and slurp them back up. Playing nasty with Tony, she parted her lips and twirled her tongue around the head of his cock. When she went back down on it, he proceeded to grip her hair and thrust once more.

"Fuck! Ohhhhh, fucking yes!!"

He screamed as he thrust and bucked his hips, driving his hard cock back between her lips. Jennifer closed her eyes as the saliva strings began to leak from both corners of her mouth now, falling down to her tits below. At long last, she had brought out the dirty side within Tony.

"GWAK-GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAK!"

Like before, her mouth made several slurping and slobbering noises. Tony didn't hold back, as he thrust every inch of his cock into Jennifer's mouth. She could handle it, proving that her deepthroat skills were fitting for aggressive fun like this. Gritting his teeth, he let out a grunt, knowing that he was about to blow his load. Normally he would've preferred to hold back, but not tonight. Tony was in the mood to leave her sticky and dripping. He stepped back, pulling his cock her mouth as he let go of her hair. Jennifer glared at him, gritting her teeth and snarling out her words.

"Cum on my face! Cum all over me like I'm a dirty whore for you, Papi!"

Biting down on her lower lip, Jennifer wanted it so bad. Ever since they had threesome alongside Vida Guerra and she witnessed Tony glaze that woman's face, Jennifer had the dirty urge deep down within her. She leaned up, quickly sitting on her knees and glancing down at the floor. Lucky for her, she had not thrown the pony tail piece far on the floor. She reached down and grabbed it and began to pin her hair back up as Tony stroked his cock and aimed it directly at her face. It had been so long since he last gave a woman a facial that didn't involve a threesome. He had flashbacks to the time he and Jennifer had a threesome with Vida, but nothing came close to love and passion between two people. Jennifer quickly pinned her hair up behind her head, allowing him a clear shot to her forehead.

"Ohhhhh, Jen!!"

Grunting again, he continued to wank his cock. All she did was smirk at him, talking dirty once more to tease him.

"Come on! I'm YOUR dirty little whore, Papi!"

Stroking his cock and back and forth, Tony took a deep breath and had to reply to that.

"Love it when you call me that, baby."

"Mmmmmm, cum on my face, Papi!"

She closed her eyes, right in time as Tony began to grunt and groan. He slid his hand to the base of his cock, watching it erupt and the first string of cum fly out onto Jennifer's forehead. It got into her hair, streaking down her face. She blinked, slowly opening her eyes as wad after wad of his warm spunk went flying out and splashing across her face.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!"

Closing her eyes after speaking, Jennifer began to giggle. She felt drops and strings of cum splatter on both sides of her face. Tony grunted again, as the initial surge of his cum began to fade off. He squeezed his cock for the last droplets, moving the head towards her lips. Jennifer kissed his rod and then began to blow bubbles with her saliva and his cum mixed together.

"Oh my God, Jen. Usted está tratando de matarme..."

As his voice trailed off in Spanish words, she knew precisely what he was telling her. A happy grin formed across her lips before Jennifer began to rise up from the floor. She let the cum drip and stream down her face. Streams of it trickled down her neck with a few thick droplets falling down to the floor below. She didn't care and nor did he. For now, Tony had lost track of time as he stood there in a desperate attempt to catch his breath and recover from such a hard orgasm. Jennifer looked so beautiful with his cum splattered across her face, such a breath taking moment he couldn't keep his eyes from. Stepping backwards, he sat down at the edge of the bed. Jennifer smirked at him before speaking aloud.

"We aren't done yet are we, Papi?"

Flashing her teeth in a grin, Jennifer had her man right where she wanted him. Tony had fatigued himself with the face-fucking all the way to the point of blowing his load before having the chance of entering her pussy or ass. Her hand reached down, grabbing at his limp cock and giving it a nice squeeze. Tony cried out to Jennifer as she began to wank his cock back and forth, raising it back to erect hardness. He looked back at her, knowing that he was somewhat spent on energy but didn't want to disappoint her.

"No, we aren't done yet, baby."

After his response, Jennifer turned her back to him. Her pony tail whipped around as she spread her legs. Reaching down with both hands, she grabbed his cock and continued to stroke it before stepping backwards. The position she wanted would take a bit of balance to achieve, but at her appetite of lust, it was well worth the risk. After all that time down on her hands and knees, she was desperate to feel his throbbing rod inside of her. Her thighs were drenched in wetness from her juicy cunt. Squeezing his cock and holding it up, she glanced from beyond her right shoulder and called out to him.

"Help me out here, Papi! Come on, I want your cock right where it belongs."

Such choice words were Jennifer's way of informing him that she wanted it up the ass. Tony moved his hands to her hips, slowly helping Jennifer as his rod slid up the crack of her ass. She spread her legs out, toes touching the floor below as she extended them. Closing her eyes, Jennifer bit down on her lower lip upon feeling the head of his shaft push through her dark little hole.

"Ohhhhhhh, god!"

Tony groaned and then began to lay back on the bed. Jennifer was in complete control now and he could easily guess her next move. She lowered her right hand down to her pussy, playing with her clit as she used her left hand to grip his left leg below. Only to have a slight bit of support, she began to thrust herself down and bounce up and down on his fat dick. Their bodies began to smack together as Jennifer would slam down with such strength, Tony felt his cock slamming up her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeah!!"

He cried out to her in pleasure. Her breasts bounced up and down as Jennifer kept her eyes closed and felt the cum trickling down her face.

"Damn, baby! Feels so damn good! Fuckkkkk!!"

"Ohhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah!"

Letting out moans and cries of pleasure, if it weren't for this enjoyment, Jennifer could've cracked and a smile and possibly laughed at hearing Tony wail like an animal in heat for her. He got to witness her powerful ass cheeks flopping and pounding down over his legs with each thrust Jennifer made. This anal pleasure would only last temporarily. As she licked her lips and continued to pinch at her clit below, Jennifer had other priorities that were needed with his cock. She came to a stop and began to rise up, calling for him.

"Help me out again, Papi!"

Tony leaned back up, placing his hands at her hips as he figured Jennifer wanted to get up but she had something else in mind. Using one of her hands, she carefully leaned up slightly to hover her ass above and let his cock slip from her ass hole. He didn't expect her next move as Jennifer guided his cock between her thighs and past her vulva lips. Wasting no time at all, she shoved it in and then moved her hands down to his legs. It helped that they were sitting at the edge of the bed, making her move much easier. Pushing herself up to hover slightly above him, she came down to create the proper reverse cowgirl position. Tony moaned feeling the tightness and warmth of her cunt wrapped around his dick.

"Mmmmmm, yeah! This is what I want, Papi! Ohhhhhhhh, yeah!"

Throwing her arms behind her head, Jennifer began to bounce herself down. She rolled her hips, forcing his cock to pump in and out of her labia. Tony had to lean up, using his elbows as support before they sank down into the bed below. He wanted to get up, but Jennifer had complete control at this point. This was the result of draining himself and blasting a load to her face earlier. With her eyes closed and the cum still streaming down her face, Jennifer moaned. She used her right hand to began to swiping a bit of the cum from her face and licking her fingers clean, one after the other.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah! Mmmmmmmm, yessssss!!"

Moaning out to him in her soulful voice, Jennifer was in a sensual bliss for the time being. She went slow at first, allowing her breast to slightly bounce before she moved her hands to grip both of them. Shoving her tits together, Jennifer spread her fingers out to pinch her nipples between them. She bit down on her lower lip, whimpering as she continued to ride that cock up and down. Tony eventually leaned up, watching as her plump as cheeks came smacking down while her pony tail whipped around. Those gold hoop rings attached to her ears bounced and sway with each full thrust Jennifer made.

"God, you really know how to work me over, Jen!!"

No truer words were spoken in the bedroom tonight, but Jennifer saw no need to respond. Moving harder and faster, she wanted to feel her own orgasm after Tony had his fun making a messy with his. Little could Jennifer guess that she was able to push him towards a second climax. Laying back on the bed, he closed his eyes and was trying his hardest to hold off that sensational feeling. His face curled up at the sound of their bodies smacking together. Jennifer had only began moving harder and faster atop him. She squeezed her breasts one last time before coming down on him and then Tony screamed loudly at the feeling of his cock bursting inside her.

"OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

Her voice soon echoed throughout the room, drowning out his screams as they shared this orgasm together. Tony clenched his teeth, panting and crying out as he couldn't hold back. Eyes still closed, he was lost in what was a heavenly bliss to him. Such an orgasm to share with his loving mate was enough to make him feel as if he was in another world for the time being. Jennifer had managed to work him over, allowing Tony to exhaust himself early on and leave her with a face full of cum. It was all her idea to get the upper hand on him afterwards and do something different. This would be their last time together for a while and Jennifer was confident she gave him something perhaps more memorable than the vacation back at the Hamptons. Rising up off him and pulling his cock out of her pussy, it was time to go in the bathroom and get cleaned up. They would sleep together tonight before she was back on a plane headed to L.A.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Waking up in the afternoon, Antonio was alerted to two major news to begin the week. For one, his father had arrived back home and would be at work tonight managing the club. The second news was that Demi Rose Mawby had come back to Miami and wanted to hook up. The latter information was enough to get Antonio's heart racing, as he had somewhat lost track of time and forgot all about Demi coming back. Perhaps she had forgotten about him, as he thought. He had been having way too much fun the past few weeks messing around with her friend Abigail Ratchford. So far they didn't have much of a relationship, but Antonio had the impression that Abigail planned on sticking around in Miami. She spoke of leaving L.A. and moving out to Florida in passing, but he didn't follow her up much on the topic.

Demi had returned to Miami yesterday. Once she was settled in to her hotel, she called Antonio for what became a two hour long conversation of catching up on vents. She seemingly knew all about his affairs and what Abigail had been doing with him. "Don't lie to me, baby. I know you've been fucking her, you can be honest about it." While he confessed, it wasn't the time to admit that Abigail had access to his penthouse suite while Demi had yet to step foot there. Antonio told her that he didn't realize that she had strong feelings to become an item with him. It seemed to his ears that Demi was offering something of an open relationship of sorts. Only as long as he associated with Abigail or other friends she had. Demi had mentioned this in passing over the phone, but who were these friends of hers she was speaking of? He was curious but didn't push the question at her.

Instead Demi pushed her own question at Antonio, though it was more a demand than a request. She wanted him to call off work tomorrow with his father back at the club. That was a risky choice for Antonio to make. He knew the scolding he would receive from his old man about wanting to take a day off, but when telling Demi this, the girl wasn't satisfied. Do you want to spend time with me or work? That was how she put it in terms of a question. He didn't have to think twice while considering her words. Antonio agreed over the phone. Getting chewed out by his old man was still better than passing an opportunity to spend a day with Demi. After the phone call, he sat around in the living room of his penthouse thinking of what excuse he could give his father. Perhaps call in sick? Maybe that was a cliché for the normal blue collar job.

He sat around and thought more about it. When the clock turned past 3 PM, Antonio figured it was best now to order a late lunch while pondering his thoughts. If he was going to lie to his father to get out of a night of work, he wanted to at least come up with something good. An idea came to his mind as time passed on and Antonio figured his old man would fall for a story that he hurt his knee last night coming home in a slight accident at the hotel. Knowing his father wouldn't be looking at his legs tomorrow, perhaps that would be a story he would believe. Walking back in the living room to grab his cellphone, it began ringing in the distance. A puzzled look went across his face, as Antonio did not expect to see Abigail's name on the screen. He answered the phone, raising it up to his right ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey sexy man!"

Blushing to himself, Antonio couldn't help himself as he was greeted to Abigail's signature high pitched voice. He chuckled into the phone before replying back.

"Hey! How's the day treating you, Abi?"

"It's going well. I've been talking to Demi and we both want to see you. Are you busy right now?"

"No, actually-"

She quickly cut him off while speaking over his words.

"Okay then! I'm about to text you an address in South Beach. I want you to get over here and see us. You've got an hour to make it honey, so don't be late."

Just like that, Abigail hung the phone up leaving him there speechless. What kind of game was she playing? by the sound of it, Antonio had to look forward to seeing both of them. A few seconds later, a text message alert ding made his smartphone shake within the grasp of his hand. The address was to a neighborhood in Miami Beach, some driving distance from where Antonio was currently standing from his penthouse suite in the main side of town. He would have to cross the causeway on his way over. Not worrying about that right now, he walked his way back into the bedroom and pulled open the closet. If he was going to be seeing Demi and Abigail together, the man at least wanted to dress in style. Lucky for him, he had already shaved his face after having a shower when he first awakened to start the day.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

Before taking to the road, Antonio still had to call his father and give him the lie for why he wouldn't be showing up to work. Luckily for the young man, Tony seemed to fall for it but not for the reasons Antonio believed. His father appeared eager to return to the club and spend a night managing the atmosphere from within the walls of that building. Tuesday nights were never as hectic as Friday, as Antonio had learned by now that the weekend brought all the hard partying people out to play. Calling an Uber, he paid the driver to cross him over to South Beach and drive into the neighborhood districts to the address Abigail had given him. As Antonio stepped out of the car and was blinded by the sunlight above, his eyes gazed forward at the gates leading into the home. The estate appeared to be some old mansion. How and why Abigail wanted him here was a mystery, as was the question of how she found the place.

Perhaps she knew the owner and had worked a deal to use it as a place for a photography session. Maybe Demi had something to do with it. Either way, Antonio didn't want to ask too many questions when he came face to face with Abigail. The front doors were of dark stained wood and gold knobs. The left side door already pushed in, as if to quietly invite him in without needing to knock. Beyond the door, his eyes were greeted to a dark foyer room. The lights were on, but they seemed to be low. The dark wood extended across the floor with red carpets guiding paths and matching black walls. There was something odd about the architecture of this mansion, almost as if it was intentionally decorated as a set piece for a film production or music video. Either way, Antonio didn't let it bother him as he shut the door behind him and then heard whispering voices in the distance.

"Bloody hell, he's finally here..."

A flair of an English accent told him that had to be Demi's voice. Standing there at the doorway, he was dressed in a simple buttoned up blue Hawaiian shirt with a palm tree pattern across the shirt. Down below, he wore khaki shorts and a pair of blue sneakers for casual wear. Glancing around the room, Antonio called out.

"Demi? Abigail? Where are you?"

Stepping forward, he could hear some shuffling and stomping noises from the distance. The noises echoed from a doorway across his right side. As he began to walk towards that direction, another voice called out.

"Come and find us, honey..."

There was no mistaking that almost high pitched voice. Abigail Ratchford was calling Antonio. Following his ears, he stepped through the right side doorway and then turned, noticing a flight of stairs that extended up. Standing at the lower steps was a sight to behind. Abigail Ratchford stood at the left side of Demi Rose Mawby. For the first time in what felt like forever, Antonio was in the same room as Demi. They stood together in almost matching lingerie outfits. Both turned to look over their shoulders in a position that would've made easier for them to lock lips and kiss. Down below, they both held a towel that covered their lower bodies. All he could make out so far was the black bra straps covering their backs. Demi offered a smile and then giggled.

"Oh, you didn't tell me yesterday that you shaved that mustache away, baby."

With his eyes focused on them, Abigail grinned at him. While Demi appeared to have that innocent angelic look on her face, it was the other woman playing up the role of a slutty seductress standing before him. Abigail's long jet black hair had a few curls to the side, split down her neck. Demi's brunette hair ran down beyond her shoulders and back, carefully fixed up. Abigail began to lower the towel that covered both of them, eventually dropping it down to the floor and revealing the lower piece of their outfits. To Antonio's eyes, he had two of the biggest and greatest asses he had ever witnessed, side by side. Both of them wore a matching G-string so small that it was sucked up down the crack of each ass. Further down their beautiful thick legs were matching high heel pumps. Antonio couldn't take his eyes off the display of their amazing asses side by side to him.