Big Booty Bitches Ch. 37

Story Info
Steven plays a dangerous game with the Kardashian-Jenners.
20.9k words
4.71
22.7k
73

Part 37 of the 39 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

Special thanks to all my fans and the people who have been sending me emails in support of this series. Love to you all!

******************

Los Angeles, California

Light noise disturbed the silence as a fan was blowing from the corner of the bedroom. White wallpaper had faded into a creamy beige color, standing out from the black painted wooden furniture that decorated the room. It was not a choice for Steven Diaz to pick what was in his private apartment complex. Since taking the job to work in Kim Kardashian's personal army of bodyguards, he was living off the grid in L.A. Waking up early in the morning without her, he did not want to get out of bed. Laying there, he gazed up at the ceiling and thought about the past while studying the textures above. His old life was beginning to feel distant and far in the past. All of this had started out as something of a mid-life crisis, and every decision he made led him further away from the people who mattered the most.

It was difficult for him not to think about Tony or Antonio back in Miami. Steven had lost track of time from when he last spoke to his brother or nephew. Apart from them, there was also his son. He tried not to think about the women of his past. His last relationship that appeared to be going somewhere was with Jennifer Love Hewitt. It was hard to forget the last night with her before that one incident happened that caused this downward spiral. Vida Guerra was a woman who had kept him relatively sane for the past several years. Now Steven did not know how he truly felt. His affairs with Kim and her sisters had satisfied a lustful urge within him, but it was only temporary. On a morning like this, he longed for the companionship that came from a committed partner. Life was often full of regrets hard to ignore when you truly missed someone.

His forty-third birthday was coming up soon, and Steven had to wonder what he was doing with his life at this point. Here he was, living off the grid as a fixer for Kim and her sisters. Just another one of her bodyguards who wore the same kind of suits and drove the same vehicles. There had to be something in this that made it worth staying, apart from the wild nights. The only way he could hold back the thought of his family in Florida was to spend the weekends getting wasted from booze. Kim did not approve of one of her men drinking heavily. That was understandable from a business standpoint, but Steven tried to hide it. Sean had told him stories about bodyguards that had worked for the family in the past but who had to be 'taken out' due to their personal problems. His words served as a warning, if not a map of things in the future. 

Sean did not trust Steven at all. They may have known each other for a while now and rubbed shoulders as work friends, but that was the extent of the relationship in his eyes. They were associates. Sean did not consider Steven to be a friend to invite over for dinner or something similar. For years, he had worked for Kim and tried to develop a real relationship with her. PR management and her celebrity image made relationships difficult, but that was not enough to make Sean give up. For years, he had been courting her while she cheated on her husband with him. Kim had many affairs over the years behind Kanye's back. She had the power to have any man she wanted. If she wanted a quick one-night stand or a romantic fling, she did it. Sean did not mind her fucking other guys on the side, since he was just another one who worked for her.

Deep down, he believed that one day she would tell him she loved him. It may not be today or tomorrow, but one day she would eventually accept him as her true man. Such a story would explode in headlines about Kim Kardashian choosing a bodyguard over a well-known man in the industry. Sean kept his head high in hopes that some day it may finally happen. From what he knew of Steven, he did not trust him for this reason. He knew that man had a history of womanizing famous women. His worst fear was that Steven could become an obstacle in the path of his romance with Kim. Sean had heard a rumor from another friend that Steven had an affair with Kim recently. He hoped it was not true, but he also knew how Kim enjoyed fucking her bodyguards. She used them for her own pleasure, often discarding them when they were not worth fucking. 

Steven finally crawled out of bed after his phone went off with text notifications. Kim had sent him a series of texts, ordering him to drive over to a mansion for a meeting. She was always vague about such meetings, preferring that the discussion be face-to-face where it became up close and personal. After the shower, he shaved his face. That was the least he could do since he had yet to cut his hair, which had grown down to his shoulders. Graying hairs were visible as he was beginning to show his age. Once he was dressed in his suit, Steven grabbed the SIG-Sauer handgun he left on the nightstand. He slid the gun into his leather holster and adjusted it with his jacket. With his wallet, phone, and gun, it was time to leave the apartment and take a ride. The morning sun beamed down on him as he stepped out the door and hurried to his Cadillac Escalade parked on the street.

Little did Steven realize that, parked a few cars behind him, was another Escalade. A black man was sitting there, waiting for him to leave while sipping from a cup of coffee. With some free time off schedule, Sean sat outside the apartment building and watched for Steven to leave. Since he was suspecting the man of fucking Kim, it was ideal to keep tabs on him. Sean knew better than to ask his boss about her affairs, so it was up to him to do his own detective work. As Steven pulled off from the street, Sean sat back in his seat and watched the direction his vehicle went. He was unsure of where Steven was going, so he did not bother to tail him and follow. While sitting there in silence, he began brainstorming ways he could potentially cause problems for Kim and Steven. Sean grabbed his phone and scrolled through his contact list. Maybe it was time to give another Kardashian sister a call and see if they needed some heart-fixing business.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Click. Clack. Click. Clack. Heels stomped loudly across the marble floor in the living room. Steven had arrived in time to see Kim. They exchanged greetings outside the mansion before she led him in. It was nice to walk behind her and watch her thick ass cheeks rub up against one another, step by step. Her outfit of choice today was a pair of black leggings that hugged every curve she had, complete with a white tank top exposing her stomach and heavy cleavage. Kim offered seductive smiles before leading him into the living room, where the real meeting awaited him. Steven was face-to-face with Khloe again. Her long blonde hair was fixed up in a high ponytail to reveal her golden hoop earrings. She wore a simple white T-shirt to go with a pair of denim blue jeans and a pair of silver high-heels. Within the first few minutes of this meeting, Steven realized that it was Khloe who truly desired to see him. Kim had simply made the arrangement.

The discussion began with simple questions that meant nothing. Steven doubted that Khloe truly cared about how he felt or what was going on in his personal life. She offered him lunch, eager to continue on. All Steven asked for was a bottle of water, which he drank quickly. As he sat on the couch, Khloe stopped beating around the bush with simple talk. She made her point clear when she told Steven that she was looking for a special someone to keep behind the scenes. He had not thought much of how the reality show and their businesses were run. Khloe had filled in the details about the PR image she maintained with the family. She wanted a committed relationship, but not in front of the cameras and in the spotlight. The conversation was more about the business side of things, rather than any potential romance, at least that was how Steven seen it. 

"So you want to try a relationship, but we can't be seen out in public?"

His question made her roll her eyes. Khloe crossed her arms as she stood in front of him. The look on her face was enough to tell Steven that she was not amused by his questions.

"Did you not just listen to me? I told you, we do things like... different in this family. What you see in magazines and on TV is all fake. Do you really think Kim puts up with Kanye's fucking shit because she wants to?"

Steven laughed at her, shaking his head. Khloe continued to speak.

"I'm supposed to be hooked up with Tristan, like, right now. It's all for the reality show and ratings. But if you can prove to me that we have a real connection, I could work you into the show."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea right off the bat."

"Neither do I! We've got plenty of time to work to it. That should be your goal, Steven."

From the way Khloe was talking, they were already in a relationship. This utterly confused Steven. He sighed before replying.

"What do you mean? Do you want me on the show eventually?"

"If we can make it work, yes. I can get you fixed up with a new identity. Kim can call a few lawyers and other people who, like... know how to work this stuff out in paper. You'll have to sign a few NDAs, but I don't think that's a big deal."

So this was show business, Steven thought to himself. He did not know how to respond as he began to think about this odd situation he now found himself stuck in. None of it made any sense. He thought of his relationship with Khloe as something similar to friends with benefits. She was a good fuck, but there did not seem to be any emotional connection between them.

"I don't believe this. Why would you want me? You're a Kardashian. You can have any guy you want. Isn't there a bunch of basketball players wanting to date you?"

She dropped her lower lip, moving her tongue around on one side of her mouth to make her right cheek bulge. Khloe did not seem amused as she moved her hands to her hips and stared into his eyes.

"To be honest, I like sleeping with you. You're great at fucking, you know that?"

He chuckled, blushing as he smiled. 

"I'm serious! You're like... really, really good. That's why I want you. I need a guy who can fuck me real good when I want it and when I need it."

Khloe leaned down, her face merely inches away from his. She spoke in a low, stern tone of voice.

"As of this day forward, you're mine, facts. I don't care which of my sisters want to fuck you on the side, the answer is no. Do you understand me?"

As she leaned up, Steven nodded at her.

"Loud and clear." 

It was a lie, but who was he to tell her no? By this point, he had a preference for Kim when it came to the subject of fucking. Steven knew better than to tell Khloe that, but she was not going to stop him from still pursuing affairs with Kim. He watched her turn around, swinging that huge booty in his face. Khloe clapped her hands at him.

"Come on, I'm ready to let my inner slore out and get nasty with you."

Sometimes the 'Kardashian speak' would confuse Steven and other times annoy him. He never asked the meaning of such words or phrases they used. Rising up from the couch, Steven followed Khloe as her heels clicked and clacked across the floor. He was unsure if this was one of her mansions or one of the many that Kim had in her name for business reasons. Khloe led him up a spiral staircase as they went upstairs. The entire time, Steven focused his eyes on her phat ass moving around in the denim jeans she wore. Upstairs, Khloe took him down a narrow hallway and opened a door on her right. As she flicked the light switch, Steven's eyes were met with a reflection of them walking into the room.

"What the fuck?" 

He stood in the doorway, gazing back at his own reflection as Khloe walked out in front of him. All four walls of the room were made up with giant mirrors covering everything. A small bed with white sheets and a blanket sat in the center of the room. The bed was made up of black steel frames. Khloe turned to face Steven and raised her hand, gesturing for him to enter.

"Come in and shut the door." 

Her reflection moved across the four walls of the room. Steven glanced up and saw that mirrors had been installed on the ceiling. The only difference was that the floor was not covered in mirrors but instead with crimson red carpet. This strange room full of mirrors made him feel uneasy.

"I think my head is gonna spin. What the fuck is this room?" 

"This is my room of mirrors. I like to watch myself fuck. I'd like to imagine someone like you would enjoy being reminded of how lucky you are from every corner of the room."

She spoke while unbuttoning her pants. Khloe kicked her heels off to allow herself to slide those pants off. Her giant booty plopped out. A white thong was sucked up between those massive cheeks. After stepping out of her pants, she pointed at Steven and spoke.

"Take off your clothes." 

Khloe spoke like a woman in full control. Steven bent over and took his shoes off first, as she stood against the bed and watched him get undressed. When he untied his belt and began to push his pants down, Khloe pulled her shirt over her head. Steven tried not to be distracted by the mirror reflections from the corners of his eyes. He pushed his underwear down and stepped out of the heap of clothes that had accumulated on the carpet floor. Khloe waited to pull her bra off when Steven finally got his jacket and shirt off. She stepped closer and pressed her palms against his hairy chest. When their eyes met, she raised both hands behind her head and carefully untied her ponytail to let her blonde locks flow freely. Steven pressed his lips against hers to begin a tender kiss. He closed his eyes, feeling her erect nipples poke into his chest.

His hands slid down her curvaceous body, finding her thick booty cheeks from behind. Khloe moaned into his mouth as his hands squeezed her ass hard. She plunged her tongue into his mouth, dancing it against his as he squeezed those cheeks a second time. Khloe continued kissing him as she threw her arms around his neck. Steven slipped his hands through her thong and pulled it up to playfully slap her ass. That made her pull away from him. He studied her hazel eyes as Khloe curved her lips into a devious grin. She did not give him time to say anything as she shoved her thong down and stepped out of it. Now that they were completely naked together, Khloe pressed her fingertips on his sides. She raked her nails lightly across his skin as she lowered herself down until her knees hit the floor. Steven took a deep breath, still gazing into her heavenly eyes as she moved her hands to his cock.

"Your cock gives me life." 

She grinned after speaking. Steven was somewhat confused by such a statement, but he did not object to her words. Khloe wanked his cock back and forth, helping him grow to full size. She parted her lips and began by licking the head. All Steven could do was stand there and watch his reflection from across the entire room. He gazed back into his own dark brown eyes, studying his face as Khloe licked the underside of his dick. She unwrapped her right hand fingers from it when she pushed the head beyond her puffy lips. Khloe closed her eyes as she began to bob her head up and down, devouring his cock as if she owned it.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah..." 

As Steven looked forward, he caught his own gaze staring back at him from the mirrors. No matter where he turned his head, he saw himself and the back side of Khloe Kardashian on her knees, sucking his cock. She moaned in muffled tones, bobbing her head up and down. It was an amazing experience to look at her ass from the mirror reflections, but Steven still found himself disturbed by this. For the first time in so long, he reflected on his appearance. A haircut was needed, among other things, to fix his looks. Unable to stand the sight of his own reflection, he closed his eyes. Khloe continued sucking his cock at a slow pace. She extracted it from her mouth and spit on the head. Steven opened his eyes as she gripped his pole with her right hand. He opened his eyes when she began to smack his cock against her tongue. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound echoed in the room.

Once his eyes were locked on hers again, Khloe shoved his cock back into her mouth. She held onto the base as she bobbed her head up and down like before. Khloe became more aggressive with each passing second, slobbering her way down his cock. Steven tried not to see the reflections of his figure from the corners of his eyes, focusing his eyes on her face as Khloe sucked his cock. He let out a loud moan, groaning and gazing up at the ceiling. He was met with the reflection of his own eyes gazing down at him. As he closed his eyes, Khloe removed her hand from the base of his cock. Steven watched as she pushed his cock further down her throat, gagging on his length. He bit his lower lip and grunted as she deep-throated his entire length. He groaned, feeling the head of his shaft touch the back of her throat. Khloe withdrew his cock from her mouth and cleared her throat to speak.

"I love sucking this fucking cock." 

Khloe kissed the head as a string of drool broke from the left corner of her mouth.

"I love it when it's shoved up my ass."

She spit on it and then squeezed her fingers around it.

"And I like to ride it too."

With her dirty speech complete, Khloe locked her eyes on Steven and sucked only the head. When she pulled it from her mouth, a popping noise echoed. She began to rise up from the floor, standing to face him. Reflections of her curvy form ran across all sides of the room. Khloe bit her lower lip and patted the bed with her left hand, quietly gesturing for Steven to lie down. He did not utter a word as he followed her command. The bed sheets sent a cool breeze across his skin when he climbed onto the bed. His eyes gazed up at the mirrors above, reflecting down on him until Khloe climbed atop. Steven focused his sight on her curvy body as she bent her knees on both sides of him. Khloe hovered her wet cunt above his cock.

"Lay down for me, baby." 

She spoke in a low voice, biting her lower lip and moaning. Steven focused his eyes on her hand gripping his cock. Khloe carefully lined herself up and then sank down on it. He moaned, closing his eyes at the warm, tight feeling of her cunt. 

"This cock is mine now. I get to ride it whenever and wherever I want." 

When he opened his eyes, Steven was met with the reflection of his own dark hues gazing down at him from the ceiling. He turned his head and saw the same gaze from the left side of the room. All the mirrors in the room were bothering him as he tried to focus entirely on Khloe and not the disturbing reflections. If it were Kim or another woman from his life, the situation may have been different. The mirrors had made this experience feel awkward, despite the pleasure Khloe could give. He reached for her tits. Khloe moaned as he squeezed them hard. She gazed into his eyes as she leaned forward and began to roll her hips to work his cock in and out of her tight cunt.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah!" 

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of her ass cheeks smacking his ball sack was heard loudly over the breathing and moans Steven made. He withdrew his hands and pinched her nipples while gazing into her eyes. Khloe gritted her teeth, not once breaking eye contact, as she began to ride his cock harder and faster.

"Oh, fuck! That's it!" 

Impressed by her efforts, Steven drew his left hand back and slapped her ass after speaking. He finally had a reason to study the mirrors in hopes of seeing that big Kardashian booty.