Big Booty Bitches Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you. That's what you are now, Steven. You're a slave to a hateful, Kardashian bitch." 

"No! NOOO!! It's not true! I can get out of this, I know it!"

Vida's voice let out a sigh of disappointment. The chains clanked and rattled as he tried to pull himself free one last time.

"No you can't. Not this time, honey. You've managed to fuck up in such a way that you can't get yourself out of this one. I can't help you. No one can."

A phone was ringing in the distance. The room was still pitch black with glimmers of white dots sparkling from the mirrors. Steven gritted his teeth as he began to scream uncontrollably. A panic attack or nervous breakdown was beginning to unfold as Vida's voice echoed through the room.

"Ring, ring, ring! You better find a way out of that bed and go answer your new boss! You don't want to get in trouble with a Kardashian bitch, right? Right, Steven!?" 

The ringing became louder with each passing second, echoing in the distance as Vida's voice faded away. Steven finally closed his eyes as he felt his heartbeat racing. The feeling overcame him to the point where he feared something terrible was about to happen to his body. A white light suddenly blinded him, and with a blink, Steven suddenly awakened from the nightmare within his mind in a cold sweat. He leaned up in the bed, realizing that he was not in that disturbing room of mirrors from yesterday. All of his surroundings revealed to him that he had fallen asleep in the bedroom of his private apartment. The ringing was indeed a cellphone going off. He was out of breath but still felt a strange adrenaline rush that made him climb out of bed and stomp his feet into the bathroom.

His right hand turned the sink faucet on, activating the cold water. Unable to catch his breath, Steven nearly fell to his knees before gripping the edge of the sink. The nightmare was over, but he could still feel the emotions in the depths of his brain. Deep down, Steven knew he was haunted by the guilt of poor decisions he had made in the past. One choice led to another, and he had created the environment that led him to this point. He took one look at the clear water in the toilet before discharging vomit. The horrible dream had made him sick to his stomach at the sound of Vida's voice. Once he caught his breath, he moved his head to the sink to wash out his mouth. In the bedroom, the phone had stopped ringing, leaving him alone with the sound of his own breathing.

It took him several minutes to catch his breath. So many emotions were running through his mind after that horrible dream. When Steven finally came to grips with reality, he gazed at his reflection in the mirror. He studied his own dark eyes while raising his right hand and touching the glass with his fingertips. For a moment, he studied his aging face and came to terms with the reality ahead of him. Somehow, some way, he had to get out of this city. He had to get away from this family and their dirty business. The guilt he felt over Vida was something else he needed to deal with if he could ever make it back to Miami. Whether he wanted to or not, he was going to have to play along with Khloe's game. Kim was still his true boss, the one who called the shots. Steven had to remind himself of that after stepping back into the bedroom and grabbing his phone. Four text messages were sent to him by Khloe. The last one got her point across better than any greeting could have.

"Don't be sus! Call me when you finally wake up.

Xoxo Khloe." 

******************

3 HOURS LATER

Sunlight glared through the windows of Khloe's sprawling mansion. Unlike the places Steven found himself yesterday, a full house was in order with an army of bodyguards and other strangers. Khloe demanded Steven to arrive after explaining that she would be having a talk with Kim soon about moving him into her group of bodyguards. Soon, he would answer to a different sister, or at least that was what Khloe believed. Steven believed Kim was the true boss and would have the final say over where he would work. After a shower and shaving his face, Steven could not shake the awful nightmare he had woken up from. He began to wonder if he would forever be haunted by his poor decision to betray Vida last year. By the time he arrived at Khloe's place, she could sense that something was off in his body language.

She mentioned that he looked as if he had seen a ghost. Steven did not respond to that comment. Khloe was dressed in white leggings and a black shirt. Her long blonde hair was split down the middle, covering her shoulders. It took Steven some time to realize that Khloe was having some kind of party or social gathering. Her other bodyguards were there, taking their jackets off to relax with drinks in the kitchen and changing to go outside to swim. Two massive pools were outside, one reserved exclusively for the family and the other used by house guests. Steven had told Khloe he was not interested in swimming today, prompting another remark from her about how he seemed to have a 'weird vibe' compared to yesterday. He brushed off her comment as she soon had to depart from the mansion after receiving a phone call from her "momager," Kris.

Khloe left with two other bodyguards. Tall black men wearing the same style of suits Steven currently had on. No longer in her presence, Steven began to relax. He walked to the kitchen and asked the bartender there to serve him with two shots of whiskey. After the drinks, he began to wander around the mansion. He kept his jacket on for the sole reason that his gun holster was inside. Since he did not take it off, Steven had to roll up his sleeves as he ventured outside into the backyard. The sunlight glared into his eyes, leaving him to regret leaving a pair of shades back in the apartment. Steven was walking towards the private family pool when he saw a figure emerging from the water like a siren. Wet black hair was pushed behind her shoulders as the woman walked in a red two-piece bikini. Her big tits shook with each step, water splashing from her knees. Steven looked into the eyes of Kourtney Kardashian and smiled.

"Kourtney Kardashian, wow. You look great today."

Her lips curled into a smile as she stepped out of the pool.

"Thank you. I always look fab in a bikini!"

Something about the way she responded to him was enough to make him laugh. Kourtney seemed genuine as she laughed back at him. After stepping out of the pool, she turned her back to reveal her thick booty in nothing but a bikini thong. The strings on the side bounced with each step she took. Khloe walked over to a white chair and grabbed a blue towel. She glanced across her right shoulder, undoubtedly noticing Steven's eyes checking her out.

"You must be Steven Diaz."

"Yeah, that's me."

"I've heard all about you from Kim. You aren't like the other fancy-suited men she keeps around. You look like you've seen enough trouble for a hundred lifetimes."

Quite the statement to make Steven blush. He tried to hold back his smile as she wrapped the towel around her body, unsure of how to respond to such words.

"I guess you could say I have. Trouble certainly knows my name."

She offered a friendly smile as she stepped closer. The water trickled down her tanned skin. Steven could not take his eyes away from her. He had met Kim, Khloe, and Kylie so far. The older sister always seemed to be absent from the day-to-day workings of the family until now.

"How about I take you out and get a cup of coffee?" 

"Really? You want to take me out?" 

"Yes! You look like you haven't slept in months! Whatever my sister has you doing, I can see it ain't fun. Give me a few minutes to change clothes, and I'll take you out for coffee."

As she began walking to the back door, Kourtney turned around and pointed at him.

"Don't worry about the paparazzi either. I know just the place where they can't find us." 

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Kourtney wasted no time drying her body and getting dressed in the house. She slipped on a white blouse to go with a pair of denim jean shorts, revealing her slender legs and a pair of high heels that revealed her feet. When she returned to Steven, she had curled her hair into a high ponytail and covered her eyes with a pair of dark sunglasses to go with a black leather purse. In the driveway was one of her many luxury cars. A silver Aston Martin stood out among the many black Cadillac Escalades. Kourtney wanted to drive, leaving Steven as her passenger as they pulled out of the mansion and took to the streets in style. Along the way, she explained that the coffee shop on the east side of town was a popular hangout for people wanting to evade the paparazzi's watchful cameras. Steven commented that he would be more worried about one of Khloe or Kim's other bodyguards seeing them together than any photographers.

Once they arrived at the coffee shop, Kourtney was eager to begin a discussion. Steven did not understand why she took such an interest in him. She was blunt in her words, telling Steven that every other sharp-dressed man working for Kim was black men. She had a preference and made that clear. His appearance made him stick out like a sore thumb, as Kourtney said. She went on to explain that she could tell from the look on his face that he was someone running away from trouble. That was enough to get Steven to begin spilling his guts out to someone. He was not religious enough to talk to a priest, but maybe Kourtney would understand. As they sat together in the café, they went through a long winding conversation over cup after cup of coffee.

"Wow. I can't believe you would leave your family and come all the way out here to work for Kim. I know all about the photo thing with Khloe and Vida. I wish someone could've told you that she never forgives for something like that."

"Well, it's a little too late now. I've gotten myself in some deep trouble, as you can see."

Her eyes gazed back at him after his reply. Steven had spent the past hour explaining how and why he had come to L.A. and started working for Kim. Kourtney made it clear early on that she was uninvolved with what she called the syndicate inside her family. Steven asked if their mother was aware of Kim's shady business. That was when she explained that Kris started it and put Kim in the driver's seat to take over some day. Kourtney seemed to be the good sister. Her smile was genuine enough that he believed she was kind-hearted. Steven had confessed to her about his affair with Salma Hayek, but not about murdering his own cousin. Killing Carlos was something in the past he did not want to revisit. 

"Khloe is going to wrap you around her finger. She will punish you for the photo incident, no matter how long ago it was." 

"Yeah, I know that. She told me she owned me." 

Blinking at him, Kourtney sipped from her straw. She swallowed the coffee before replying.

"Khloe doesn't own anyone or anything. She thinks she's some big shot, but she isn't. Kim is the real boss. Khloe just follows behind her and wishes she could be like Kim."

He considered asking her about Kylie, but there was no point. Kourtney had a good impression of him. Steven did not want to sour her feelings if she were to learn that he also had affairs with Kylie.

"There's gotta be a way out of this. I don't want to cause any trouble, but I need to get back home eventually. I can't dedicate my life to Kim. I'm sorry, but I can't." 

"You don't have to apologize to me. I'm not her. You look and sound like a guy going through a mid-life crisis."

Steven laughed.

"I guess that's the truth. You can see right through me."

She laughed, flashing her teeth at him.

"I've always been good at reading people. You don't have the vibe of the other men who follow Kim and Khloe around. I think deep down, you're a nice man who needs to go home and help your own family."

"Do you think you could help me get out of this town? If you can help me get back to Miami, I will pay you back anyway you want."

Her eyes locked on his face as Kourtney let out a sigh. She rested her right hand on the side of her face as she slowly nodded.

"I've helped other men get away from Kim. It's not easy, but I can help you. You'll just have to give me time. It all comes down to shuffling the men around."

"If it helps at all, just keep in mind I'm supposed to be working for Khloe in the next few days."

Kourtney shook her head.

"This is gonna take me more than a few days, honey. Give me two weeks." 

"Two weeks?" 

She nodded at him. Kourtney was done with her drink. Steven did not order another refill after the third one. Rising up from the table, Kourtney grabbed her sunglasses and placed them in her purse.

"Come on, let's get outta here." 

He got up and followed her out of the shop. Back outside, Kourtney turned to Steven.

"You wanna drive?" 

"Sure, I don't mind." 

With a smile, she tossed him the keys. He had to lean down to barely catch them. Kourtney walked to the passenger side, leaving Steven to open the driver's door. This was better than driving the Escalade that did not belong to him. He got in the car with her and shut the door before putting on the seat belt.

"Wow, this thing is nice."

"It is, isn't it?" 

Sliding the key into the ignition, Steven cranked the car. Kourtney's eyes never left his as she watched him shift gears and pull out from the street. Once they entered traffic, he spoke.

"Where are we going?" 

"I figured you might want to go back to your apartment that you're staying in, or maybe..."

Her voice trailed off as Kourtney leaned over, biting her lower lip. She had a mischievous expression on her face, as if she were about to burst out laughing.

"Maybe what?" 

"I'm thinking--maybe you'd like to go somewhere that you know my sisters don't know about. Some place where we could have a bit of fun."

Steven blushed. He did not expect Kourtney to come onto him so strong with flirting. He waited until he stopped the car at a red light to look in her direction and speak.

"I don't know my way around this town like I do back home. I can get back to the apartment."

"Don't wanna wait until then?"

She rested her left hand on his crotch after speaking. Steven took a deep breath as he felt an erection begin to grow in his pants. Kourtney seemed to have no care whatsoever that they were in traffic, and this kind of action could force him to drive recklessly.

"You've been stuck with Khloe. She doesn't know how to make love like I do. I can give you an experience you'll never forget."

"Right here, right now, in this car?"

"If that's what you want."

Her hand rubbed his crotch, making his cock grow in length. Steven swallowed his breath and navigated the car forward after the traffic light flashed green. He did not want to tell Kourtney to stop. Something about the risk of enjoying a sexual encounter while driving had made him feel more daring than he expected. Kourtney shoved her hand further up, pressing her palm against the bulge in his pants.

"Do you want to wait and go somewhere?"

Shaking his head at her question, he continued driving. Steven focused his eyes on the road. The Aston Martin was directly behind a yellow taxi car. 

"No. I think I can handle it while driving."

She laughed at him before purring soft moans. 

"I hope you're right. I'd hate to distract you and cause you to wreck someone."

Kourtney's voice had become low and seductive. She lowered her head into his lap, now rubbing her face over his crotch. Steven kept his eyes on the road, trying his best not to be distracted enough to glance down. The sound of a button popping was soon followed by the zipper sliding down. Kourtney shoved his pants and underwear down far enough that his cock was now visible.

"Mmmmmmm, what do we have here? One nice cock that needs to get hard."

He nearly jumped in his seat when he felt her fingers wrap around his pole. Steven's eyes were still on the road. The taxi had taken a right turn, allowing him to drive a little faster as Kourtney jerked his cock back and forth with her right hand.

"Oh my god!"

There was that signature, high pitched 'Kardashian voice' echoing in the car. Kourtney giggled as her hand was still pumping his shaft.

"It's like, so fucking hard."

Opening her mouth, she shoved his cock between her lips. "Mmmmm," the muffled moan almost took his attention away from the road. Steven gripped the steering wheel hard as he made a right turn and slowed down. Kourtney did not wait to begin bobbing her head up and down, feasting on his cock.

"Oh, fuck..." 

With Kourtney busy sucking his cock, all Steven could think about was finding a secluded place to stop the car so they could make the most of this time. He sped past a green truck, moving into another lane to get ahead of them. It was a risky move, causing the driver to blare the horn at them. Kourtney did not raise her head. She closed her eyes and continued to bob her head up and down, slobbering on his shaft. She slid her right hand down to the front of her shorts and unbuttoned them. As she continued to suck his cock, she used her free hand to finger herself. Palm trees covered both sides of the streets since Steven had turned into a residential area. This was still not an ideal place to make a stop. He gritted his teeth, groaning at the feeling of his cock shoved into Kourtney's mouth.

"Damn it!" 

Grunting again after moaning his words, Steven made another turn. His hands slid across the steering wheel as he became lost in this neighborhood. His eyes looked left and right, hoping to find a place where he could easily park the car and make this situation easier. Kourtney did not stop sucking. She continued at a slow pace, savoring the taste of his cock in her mouth. Her lips bobbed up and down as he moaned again. Slobbering and sucking noises were heard loudly in the car. Her fingers were hard at work between her legs, fingering her wet cunt. Kourtney eventually stopped, only to unfasten her seatbelt and give herself more room to move around. Steven gasped when he finally saw a place he could stop the car. Down the street sat a foreclosed, two-story house with an extended driveway leading to the front yard.

"Hang on, Kourt! Hang on, baby!!" 

His words were uttered in desperation. The house had a large wooden fence on both sides, and a passing stranger would have to drive some distance into the long driveway to see them. Steven slowed down the car after passing through. Kourtney had finally stopped sucking his cock and raised her head after pulling it from her lips. She slid her hand from between her legs, now using both hands to slightly elevate herself off his lap. He patted her on the head as she looked out the driver's side window and then through the windshield.

"Oh my god! You really don't know where we're at, do you?"

"No, and I guess you could also say I don't care!"

Kourtney laughed loudly. She leaned up from his lap and reached over to unfasten his seatbelt. When their eyes met, she spoke again.

"We're in a neighborhood, but I guess that's obvious."

Snapping her fingers, she pointed down from his left hand side.

"Reach down there and adjust the seat. You can, like, push it back further and I can get on top."

"That should make things more convenient."

She laughed at his words. As Steven found the adjustment control and pushed his fingers down on it, Kourtney leaned back into the passenger seat. Steven watched her slide her denim shorts and a black thong down. A small strip of dark hair was visible above the pink folds of her wet pussy. Steven had moved the seat back far enough that Kourtney could easily move atop him. She wasted no time climbing over to the driver's seat, straddling him as she bent her knees into the seat. Her hands cupped his face before she pressed her lips to his. They traded short kisses until Steven slither his tongue into her mouth. Kourtney moaned as the kisses began to ignite flames of passion. Her fingers slid from his cheeks and rustled through his hair.