Big Booty Bitches Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven moaned as light slobbering noises were heard. Kylie opened her eyes, gazing up at him as she slid his dick deeper into her mouth. She pressed her hands over the bikini top, encasing her busty tits. Kylie took her time sucking as she began to pull the shoulder straps of her bra. Steven offered a helping hand, tugging the strap from her left shoulder. Kylie pulled her lips back to the head, moaning against his shaft again but not releasing it. Once the bra fell to the floor, she resumed sucking him. Her lips moved up and down, taking his cock deeper down her throat as she pressed her palms against her hardened nipples. Seeing her play with her breasts had reminded Steven that Khloe was not the type for tittyfucking. He knew what he wanted to do that he could not enjoy with the other sister. Kylie finally extracted his cock from her mouth to take a deep breath. Saliva strings dangled from her lips back to his shiny, drool-soaked shaft.

"Mmmmm, I'm just getting started." 

She spit on his shaft and then wrapped her right hand around it. Steven took a deep breath as she began to stroke his cock. Her hand easily glided across the length thanks to the spit she used as lube. Kylie gazed up into his eyes, wanking his cock faster. Unlike Khloe, she did not talk much nor did she make any demands. Kylie was the type of woman who took what she wanted and asked questions later. Steven groaned when she shoved his cock back into her mouth. Her right hand slid down to the base, and she twisted it while bobbing her head up and down like before.

"Ohhhhh, yes. Suck it for as long as you want."

Closing her eyes, Kylie seemingly ignored his words. She removed her hand from the base and then pressed both of her palms into her breasts again. Steven braced himself as he felt his cock pushing further down her throat. Without warning, Kylie slammed his cock as far as she could take it, pushing the head to the back of her throat.

"Ohhhh, fuck.." 

He groaned as Kylie devoured his cock. Her nose burrowed into his pubic hair as she took the entire length in her mouth. Steven did not expect this so soon, but he did not stop her from testing her own gag reflexes with his dick. Her lips slid back to the head, and then Kylie found a rhythm, bobbing her head up and down at a fast pace. Steven moaned as she slobbered her way up and down his shaft. Her hands were still pressing over her breasts. He watched her move her right hand slightly to pinch her own nipple. A string of drool dangled from underneath his cock before breaking and falling to the marble floor below. Kylie's deep brown eyes glared at him as she slowly pulled her lips to the head and released his cock with a pop noise. Without uttering any words, Kylie immediately pulled her breasts apart and squeezed them around his cock.

Steven moaned at the feeling of her big tits shoved around his cock. Only the head was visible, poking up from the front as she adjusted her hands to keep his shaft trapped between them. He was amazed that Kylie wanted to do this without him asking for it. She moaned while lowering her head and licking the head of his cock. Steven bucked his hips, feeling every inch of his cock pumping between her boobs. Kylie moaned again. When his cock pushed up between her tits, she spit on the head before raising her head back up. Her eyes shut as he continued to thrust his cock up and down between her boobs. Within seconds, they were both moaning at this wonderful feeling. Kylie did not speak much, but Steven could tell she was enjoying this pleasure as much as he was. He began to thrust faster between her boobs, moaning loudly.

"Ohhhh, man. I love fucking your tits, Kylie."

Those words made her smile as she opened her eyes and glared at him. Steven continued to pump his cock between her tits as she replied.

"I love this feeling. Come on and fuck my tits."

Kylie broke eye contact to lower her head and open her mouth. Each time Steven thrust his cock forward, she flicked her tongue across the head. After six licks, Steven slowed down almost to a complete halt. Kylie raised her head and moaned aloud. He was not done fucking her tits yet. As he began to thrust faster again, Steven moved his hands to cup her face. Kylie smirked at him.

"Keep fucking my tits. I know you love this." 

"I do! Those tits are made for fucking." 

"You can say the same thing about my ass." 

She became the second woman to remind him of such a fact about her booty. Steven grunted as he continued to pump his cock between her tits. He moved his hands away from her face, and then Kylie glanced down to watch the head poke up between her tits. She opened her mouth wide in hopes of the head slipping between her lips. When Steven noticed this, he slowed down but made one last hard thrust. Kylie wrapped her lips around the head and sucked hard for a few seconds. She released it with a loud pop that echoed throughout the room. Steven watched her let go of her tits, freeing his cock. He offered her a hand to pull her up from her knees. Kylie gladly took his hand and began to rise from the floor. He thought of kissing her, but she did not seem like she wanted a taste of his lips.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass next?"

It was an easy guess from Steven based on her last remark. Kylie slid her thong down to reveal her shaved, wet cunt. She bit her lower lip and shook her head at Steven to answer his question while stepping her feet out of the thong. Not a word was spoken as Kylie turned to face the couch. Steven took a few steps around as he watched her bend over in the same position Khloe had taken earlier today. Kylie was bent over, head lowered, with her perfect ass raised. He took a moment to admire her booty on full display before stepping behind her. With the dim lighting, his shadow was cast across the couch. Kylie glanced across her right shoulder and curled her lips in a grin. Steven knew she was not going to say anything to him. He gripped his cock and guided it to her wet folds. Kylie raised her head and exhaled a deep breath as he rubbed the head of his shaft across her vulva lips.

This was not enough to get her to talk dirty to him. Steven considered using his free hand to spank her ass but chose not to. As he thrust his cock into her pussy, they moaned together in a chorus. Kylie kept her head raised as Steven's dick moved in and out of her at a slow pace. Only their cries of pleasure could be heard in this large, almost empty living room. He took his time, pumping his cock in a slow rhythm. Steven was relieved he did not have to see illusionary reflections from the corners of his eyes as he enjoyed Kylie's pussy. That made this experience much better than fucking Khloe. He focused his sights on her booty, watching those firm cheeks shake and bounce with each hard thrust. Kylie purred soft moans while biting her lower lip. When Steven began to thrust faster, her big tits bounced and jiggled from both sides. 

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah!" 

Her voice finally broke the silence, but she was still not up for much talking. Steven was somewhat hoping that she would talk dirty like Kim did when they had that threesome. He continued to pump his cock in her pussy, watching her tits jiggle from each side. He leaned forward and roamed his hands from underneath her to squeeze her boobs. Kylie stood up a little higher, her body arched forward to allow him better access to her tits. Steven stopped for a moment and turned Kylie to face the window. The sunlight glared in his eyes, illuminating her body as he resumed thrusting his cock in her pussy.

"Oh my god! Ohhhhhh, god!!" 

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of his balls slapping the undersides of her massive booty was heard loudly through the room. Kylie pressed her hands onto her knees to sustain this arched position. She was now facing the security camera, glaring up at it while Steven breathed down the left side of her neck. He moved his hands from her breasts and wrapped them around her stomach. As he continued to thrust, her tits were now flapping up and down. He began kissing the side of her neck, moaning into her ear while Kylie kept her eyes locked on the camera lens.

"Mmmmmmm, don't stop. I want you to make me cum. Please fuck me until I cum."

"Ohhhh, what's that, Kylie? You begging me?" 

Kylie whimpered as he came to a sudden halt. Steven caressed her skin as his hands rested on her hips.

"Yes, please. I want to cum all over your cock and lick it clean."

Taking a cue from her, Steven did not reply in words. He kissed her neck as he began to drive his cock into her pussy again. Kylie swallowed her breath, panting and crying out.

"That's it! That's it! YESSSSSS!!" 

Her screams echoed throughout the large room. Had someone else been in the mansion, they would have definitely heard Kylie from down the hall. Steven groaned as his cock was still throbbing inside her juicy cunt. Over and over, he thrust into her as she screamed louder with each passing second.

"Oh my god! OHHHHH MY GOD!! OHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDD!! YES!! YESSSS!! YESSSSSSSS!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!! FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEE!!" 

There was that signature, high pitched 'Kardashian voice' if there was one. Steven had no desire to stop, as Kylie was now screaming loudly. He knew she was close to reaching the height of her pleasure. She bit her lower lip, pouting and crying out before gritting her teeth. Those big breasts were jiggling all over the place as her body rocked from his thrusts.

"YESSSSSS!! I'M ALMOST THERE!! OHHHH MY GODDD, YESSSSSSSS!!"

As soon as he felt her inner walls tighten around his cock, Steven stepped back and began to pull his shaft from her pussy. Kylie gripped her legs tightly, scratching her own skin with her fingernails as she squirted her love nectar. With his cock free, her juices splattered down on the marble floor. She was out of breath and needed some time to recover from such a hard orgasm. Steven walked around to face her. Their eyes met, and Kylie quietly fell to her knees. She wasted no time grabbing his cock and shoving it between her lips. Steven stood there as Kylie sucked her own juices from his shaft with slurping noises. 'Mmmmmm', she purred in a muffled moan before releasing his cock from her lips. With a quick swallow, Kylie lapped her tongue across the head. She then began to lick her way down his shaft from the left side.

Her big brown eyes gazed up at his face as she licked and slurped his shaft clean of her own juices. Steven watched her throat muscles move as Kylie swallowed. Her eyes never glanced away from his face as she trailed the tip of her tongue from the underside of his thick shaft up to the head. Her red lips enveloped around it before she bobbed her head up and down the first few inches again. Steven moaned. He patted her on the head with his right hand, showing her that he was pleased with her efforts. Kylie released his cock with a popping sound before spitting on it. She bit her lower lip while wrapping her sweaty fingers around his cock. Kylie raised her other hand and then used both hands to jerk him. All ten of her fingers twisted around his cock as her eyes gazed into her small hole at the head. For a moment, it appeared as if she were mesmerized by his cock or in some form of deep trance.

"Are you trying to get me to cum too?" 

His words were enough to break Kylie's concentration. She shook her head at his question.

"No. You haven't fucked my ass yet. After you do that, I want you to cum all over my face."

"That won't be a problem. I'll gladly fulfill your wish."

"I knew you would say that."

She smirked after replying. Kylie got up from the floor and moved back to the couch. Instead of pressing her hands down, she leaned down far enough that the left side of her face was lying on the cushions. This elevated her ass slightly, making it easier for him. She spread her legs, splitting the crack of her booty. Steven slid his shaft up the crack and then found her dark little hole.

"I want your cock right up my ass. I've been wanting you to pound the shit out of me after watching you ram Kim's ass."

Steven blushed at her words. He tried to hold back his grin as he slowly pushed his cock into her ass. Kylie gasped at the feeling.

"That's it, ohhhhhh yes. Give it to me, please."

"You know, you don't have to beg for it." 

Spank! He finally spanked her epic booty to catch her by surprise. Kylie was not startled by it. She let out a moan before closing her eyes. Steven's eyes focused on watching the length of his cock disappear into her ass from a full thrust. He squeezed her ass cheeks with both hands as he began to buck his hips and fuck her ass.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh yes..." 

He spanked her ass again with his dominant hand. Kylie did not react to his touch. Her eyes were shut as she cried out in pleasure at the feeling of his cock pumping into her ass. She bit her lower lip, revealing the front row of her white teeth, as she started to purr soft moans.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yes. Just like that. Give me every inch of that big fucking cock right up my ass."

Finally, Kylie was beginning to talk dirty to him. Steven began to thrust faster and harder. She kept her eyes shut but curved her lips into a smile.

"OH MY GOD, YES!! YESSSSSSS!! GIVE IT TO ME!! OHHHHH, YES!! RIGHT UP MY ASS!! RIGHT UP MY FUCKING ASS!! FUCK YESSSSS!!" 

The excitement in her voice had only motivated Steven to thrust harder and faster. Sweat dripped down his forehead. He moved his hands to her hips, watching her phat ass jiggle and bounce with each full thrust he made.

"YES!! OHHHHH GOD, YESSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

Gritting his teeth, he grunted. Steven was unsure of how much longer he could last. The last thing he wanted to do was disappoint her. Kylie was not like Khloe. This was a fun experience that did not leave a bitter taste in his mouth. Slowing down almost to a halt caused her to suddenly open her eyes. He rammed his cock into her ass with all his strength. That was the final thrust before he stepped back and carefully pulled his cock out of her ass. Kylie moved off the couch with speed, falling down to her knees to face his cock. As soon as he gripped his shaft, Kylie began to fix her hair behind her head. She straightened out several locks by running her fingers through the lines. Steven took a deep breath as he stroked his cock, aiming it directly at her face. Kylie did not speak as she parted her lips and slithered her tongue out.

"Ohhhh, yeah... You want this fucking cum, TAKE IT! TAKE IT ALL, OHHHHH FUCK!!" 

Steven grunted his words out as his cock erupted within the grasp of his hand. The first string of cum splattered across her forehead and went into her hair. A thick wad followed, splattering onto her closed right eyelid. Kylie did not flinch at the feeling of his sticky seed covering her face. She wiggled her tongue, but Steven made sure his cum landed higher on her face. Her forehead was drenched with multiple strings of cum, some streaking into her hair and others dripping from her left temple. He was completely out of breath, panting from such a hard orgasm. It was hard for him to believe he had so much cum after filling Khloe's booty earlier today. Kylie opened her eyes, blinking as the wad in her right eyelid dripped like a tear. She licked her lips and blew a kiss at Steven.

"Thank you." 

"Thank you? For what?" 

"The cum. Or should I say the fuck? This is my vibe. I swear, one day I'm going to be better than Kim at fucking. If I can keep up with a guy like you, I know I'm getting better."

Kylie reached for his cock and kissed the head as Steven was lost in her words. From the way she talked, he could imagine Kim as her mentor. Just when he thought he had figured something out about this family, a new revelation twisted his mind. The cum oozed down her face as Kylie twirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Her big brown eyes were glaring at him, almost as if she were looking into his soul. Steven began thinking about Khloe and how he had just fucked one of her sisters hours after she 'claimed' him like a piece of property. This was the ultimate defiance to her, and he could not feel better after that deflated feeling from earlier today. He smiled at Kylie and finally nodded at her.

"Anytime, babe. Just call me, and we'll do this again. Any place, any time."

******************

1 DAY LATER

Pitch-black darkness was all anyone could see in the room. Steven had found himself laying in a bed, tucked between black blankets and sheets to match. As he lay there, he gazed up at the ceiling and moved his hands behind his head. Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and reopened them to gaze through the darkness. He thought he saw a shimmer of gold light from the left side of the room. As he leaned up in the bed, he glanced around the room, but saw nothing in the black void. Laying back down in the bed, he extended his arms down to his legs. Glimmering sparkles of white light could be seen from the left corner of his eye. When he glanced in that direction, nothing was there again. He leaned up in the bed and glanced down at his hands, hoping he could see them in the dusk. Not even his fingers were visible. He shook his head before another glimmer of sparkling gold light caught his wandering eye.

"Steven. Oh, Steven... Look at you now." 

A female voice called out in the room, echoing loudly and coherently. Whoever it was, the sound was familiar to him. His heart began to rise as he realized who that voice belonged to.

"Vida!"

"Steven..."

He closed his eyes for a moment and reopened them to see Vida Guerra standing across the room. She wore a white dress that hugged her curves. Her tanned skin and wavy brunette hair looked as they had the last time he had seen her. The look on her face was one of disappointment and sadness. He glanced to the left side of the room and then realized that mirrors covered all the walls. Illusions of Vida covered all four walls, as if she had been duplicated dozens of times.

"You should've known better than to get yourself in a situation like this."

Despite the many reflections of her, only one single voice could be heard. Steven let out a sigh. From the tone of her voice, he felt the urge to argue with her.

"You're the one that got me in this mess."

Her reflections chuckled at his remark.

"Me? Really?" 

"Yeah! With that fucking photo you wanted!"

Vida rolled her eyes and shook her head. The reflections disappeared across the mirrors. Only one illusion about her remained visible from the wall he was gazing at. Vida placed her hands on her hips, still shaking her head as she replied.

"That doesn't matter anymore. You managed to get back at me. Remember what you did to me in Vegas? You humiliated me that night. You had already made up your mind to hook up with Jennifer."

Sighing at her words, he glanced down at the bed. The incident in Vegas had become lost in Steven's mind. His relationship with Jennifer Lopez was short and ended bitterly. He tried not to think about the heartbreak, but was now reminded of how that night went.

"Where is she now? I don't see anyone coming to help you get out of this room. You're in some serious shit now, honey."

With a sudden feeling of fear, he had to get away. As Steven tried to climb out of the bed, his arms were restrained. He glanced down to see metal cuffs locked around his wrists and a chain attached to the bed. In a panic, he threw his arms out, trying to wrestle free from the chains.

"You're not the man I fell in love with. That man would never allow himself to become a slave to a Kardashian whore."

Panting and groaning, he threw his arms out again. There was no way to break these chains, not from either wrist. Steven's face scrunched up in a desperate panic. How could he escape this bed? Vida had disappeared from the mirror, but he could still hear her voice.