Big Booty Bitches Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kiss broke, Kourtney leaned back from his lap. Steven sat there and watched her pull the blouse over her head to finally strip herself of all clothing. Her big tits bounced free until he moved his hands over them, caressing her skin. He could feel her hardened nipples pressing into his palms as Kourtney sat there taking deep breaths. No words disturbed the silence as Steven glanced down to see her wet pussy directly above his cock. Kourtney bit her lower lip, purring soft moans as she began to grind her pussy over his rod. Back and forth, her wet folds rubbed against his shaft, teasing him as the car was still running. He reached behind her with his right hand to turn the key, shutting off the engine while Kourtney used both hands to hold his cock upward. Kourtney rubbed the head across her clit before she moved it to her vulva lips.

"Just sit back and relax. I've got you, honey..." 

Kourtney purred soft moans as she finally slid his cock into her pussy. Steven moved his hands to her hips so he could watch her big tits bounce and jiggle around. He made the initial thrust by bucking his hips. Kourtney took a deep breath before planting her hands on his shoulders. Her fingernails raked across his jacket as she began to roll her hips and pound herself down on his cock.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! That's it!" 

Having to do this in such a small space has made things slightly difficult. Steven had not even taken his clothes off. His pants and underwear were pushed down his knees, while she was completely naked apart from the heels covering her feet. Kourtney moaned as she pounded her pussy down harder on his cock. Her big tits were shaking all around until Steven buried his face between them.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Suck on my titties! I love that!"

She moved her hands to the sides of her tits, smothering his face with them. Steven found her left nipple and began to suck on it. Kourtney continued to roll her hips, pumping his cock in and out of her cunt at a fast pace. Neither of them seemed to have a care in the world about a random stranger finding them in the driveway of this abandoned house. Kourtney concentrated entirely on her pleasure as she rocked her body up and down, riding his cock in the car seat.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh FUCK YEAH!!" 

Her screeching voice echoed loudly, nearly deafening Steven as he released her nipple from his lips. He gripped her tits and squeezed them hard, causing Kourtney to bounce on his cock harder and faster. The car began to rock and shake as she screamed again.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!! OHHHHHHH GOD, YESSSSSSSS!!" 

There was nothing that could stop Kourtney at this point. She was clearly not going to get off him until she experienced her own climax. Over and over, she slammed herself down on Steven's cock as he groaned and closed his eyes. Without any doubt in his mind, he knew Kourtney had no plans of stopping. She aggressively shoved him back in the seat, pressing her hands on his chest. The car was still shaking around as Kourtney closed her eyes and raked her fingernails across his shirt.

"YESSS, YESSSSS, YESSSSSS!! OHHHHH MY GOD, FUCKKKKK!!"

Gasping her breath, Kourtney finally stopped as her eyes opened wide. Steven groaned at the feeling of her inner walls leaking love nectar onto his cock from inside her.

"Oh god! Ohhhhhh, babe! So fucking good!"

He groaned his words as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Kourtney gasped again as her body shook. Just when he thought he could hold himself back from his own orgasm, Steven gave up as he cried out to her in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, god! Yes, baby, yes!!" 

As his cum filled her, Kourtney slowly curved her lips into a smile. She was still attempting to catch her breath as her eyes glared at him lovingly. A quick session in the most unlikely of places had given Steven quite the memory he would live with. There was something about this woman that gave him strong feelings of passion. Kourtney was not like her sisters. Beyond the name she had, she came off as genuine and kind. Steven leaned forward to kiss her one last time.

"That was something else. I don't know what to say, Kourt. I needed a miracle, and you really saved my day."

"Don't say that. I haven't saved your day just yet."

Looking into his eyes, Kourtney nodded and spoke again.

"You just have to give me some time, okay? You might be stuck with Khloe for a little longer, but if you're patient, I can get you out of town. Just give me some time to talk to Kim and square some things up."

Kourtney began to climb off of him. Steven watched as his cock slid out of her pussy and flopped down on his stomach. It was covered in her own juices mixed with his cum. She crawled into the passenger-side seat and grabbed her clothes from the floorboard.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to drive after I get dressed."

"I don't mind at all. I need to go pick up my Escalade at Khloe's place."

******************

8 HOURS LATER

The sun went down while a shape of the moon went up in the now blackened sky. After a day spent with Khloe and Kourtney, another sister called Steven through the night. Kim called Steven on the phone hours after he made it back to the apartment. She needed him to meet up at her place, telling him to prepare for a night out. The first thing Steven did after coming back to the apartment was take a shower and change clothes. He knew better than to walk around Kim with clothes smelling like sex. Under his pinstriped black jacket, he chose a light blue shirt. Just like any other day, he holstered his firearm before leaving the apartment. Kim was waiting for him with only one other bodyguard by her side. Steven had not seen Sean in a number of days. The two men exchanged greetings as Sean offered a friendly smile.

Something about this trip felt off. Steven was conflicted about Kim going out at night with only two men rather than an army of bodyguards. He tried to deny the slight sense of paranoia he had within. That was difficult after his meeting with Kourtney and with the strange nightmare still fresh in his mind. Something did not feel right about this. Kim had dressed herself to impress any paparazzi photographers who would see her tonight. A pair of red, skin-tight latex pants revealed her hourglass curves. The pants, combined with a small black crop top, showed off plenty of midriff to catch anyone's attention. The final piece of her outfit was a plain gray zip-up jacket. It was left unzipped for obvious reasons: she wanted to be the center of attention with her outfit alone. When the cameras flashed in the dark, it would reveal that no bra contained her big breasts underneath the top.

Kim looked as beautiful as ever with her black hair parted down the middle. The final piece of her outfit was a pair of gold heels, sparkling with diamonds encrusted in the straps. She climbed into the back of a black SUV, while Sean sat in the driver's seat and Steven was in the front passenger seat. No small talk was made between the three of them as they left her mansion and drove en route to Kim's nightclub of choice. By the time they arrived, a sea of paparazzi cameras was swarming outside. Kim stepped out of the SUV, ready for the cameras to flash at her. Sean made a brief comment to Steven about hurrying into the club behind her and not becoming distracted by the cameras. Flash after flash of the bright cameras had caused Steven's vision to blur slightly on the walk into the club. Voices were heard from the paparazzi, but it was of no concern once they stepped through the front doors leading into the dark club.

Hip-hop music blared from the speakers, with the bass booming to the point that no voices could be heard in the distance. Steven and Sean walked behind Kim, both of them gazing forward to give a look of intimidation as the tabloid legend made her entrance with her bodyguards. Kim brought nothing with her except a cellphone shoved into the outer pocket of her loose jacket. Upon stepping through the entrance of the club, several people immediately recognized her. Some made shocked facial expressions, others took out their phones and snapped quick photos. None of this seemed to bother Kim at all. She seemed to revel in being the center of attention in a public place like this. Lazer lights cast over the dance floor in the distance, illuminating the black walls of the club. Memories of Disco Fever and his old life flooded Steven's mind as Kim walked to the bar.

She claimed that she needed a drink before she was ready to 'shake that ass' on the floor. Steven laughed at her remark, but Sean did not show any emotional response to it at all. The behavior of the other man had made Steven feel as if something were off tonight. He did not shake this feeling after Sean smiled and laughed at one of Kim's remarks. A few minutes after having her first drink, Kim grabbed Steven's hand and pulled him from the bar. Sean followed behind them, but it was clear that Kim was favoring the other man for some reason. A spark was seen in her dark eyes as she gave him a lustful smile. Before Steven knew what to do, Kim had dragged him onto the dance floor to bump and grind. The songs had changed, but the music remained the same. Kim brushed her thick booty against his crotch while several people in the crowd noticed they were dancing shoulder-to-shoulder with the most photographed woman in the world.

The more eyes followed her, the happier Kim seemed. She smiled, radiating from the dance floor as she continued to grind on Steven and move with the music. All he did was mostly stand there and move a little bit. Kim eventually pulled out her phone and began to film herself, snapping a few selfie photos in the process. Within minutes, the dance floor stopped moving as most of the people circling Steven and Kim had noticed who she was. This did not stop Kim, as she continued to dance and eventually grabbed Steven's hand to pull him off the dance floor. Some people had taken out their phones to snap photos, all while Kim shoved her own phone back into the pocket of her jacket. She tried to make some remarks to Steven but could not hear her voice over the music. They walked back to Sean, who looked ready to leave after getting his drinks.

"Well, that was a lot of fun, huh? Look at how many people are staring at us!"

Kim spoke gleefully to Steven, giggling as she puckered her lips and waved at the dance floor. It was apparent to him that she was loving all this attention, but Steven could care less. With all the pictures snapped earlier and now inside the club, he was sure that rumors would soon spread that Kim Kardashian had a new man.

"Yeah, we've made quite a scene tonight."

Ignoring Steven, Kim snapped her fingers, motioning at Sean. He nodded and began to walk out of the club. Kim then pointed at Steven, gesturing for him to march behind Sean. Many people in the club were following behind Kim. Some may have been watching her ass move in the tight latex pants, others were star-struck at the sight of a celebrity in the room.

"Alright guys, let's get outta here. We gave 'em something to talk about."

Her high-pitched voice was heard loud and clear as Kim yelled at her bodyguards. Steven glanced behind his right shoulder to reply to Kim.

"Where are we going?" 

"Back to my place! You and me!"

******************

1 HOUR LATER

The sound of spitting echoed in the room as Steven stood naked with Kim on her knees. Her big brown eyes were fixed on him as she wrapped her right hand fingers around the base of his cock. Outside the club, paparazzi snapped several photos of him and Sean climbing into the SUV before Kim. As she put it, they had given the media something to talk about. It was a short ride from the club back to a mansion in Beverly Hills. Sean had taken them to one of the many mansions Kim owned. It certainly was not the same one from yesterday or the main base of operations Steven knew. She ordered Sean to stay in the living room, leaving her to take Steven upstairs to help peel off her latex pants. He was just glad that she did not want to fuck in a room full of mirrors. This specific room was plain looking with white walls matching a bed and nightstand.

Whatever Kim or her family did with the many rooms of these mansions was of no concern to Steven. He focused on her deep brown eyes as she began to suck his cock. This was his second blowjob of the day, and he was fucking his fourth different sister. He placed his hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair as Kim slid his shaft deeper into her mouth. A muffled moan was heard as she shoved his cock to the back of her throat. Kim could take his entire length, demonstrating her expert cocksucking skills with Steven every chance she got. She closed her eyes as her lips and nose were buried in his pubic hair. As his balls were pressed against her chin, Kim wiggled the tip of her tongue out and licked them while his cock was pushed to the back of her throat. This was unexpected of her, causing Steven to groan and scream.

"Fuck! You're always full of surprises." 

His words made Kim extract his shaft from her lips. Three saliva strings dangled back to her watery mouth from his gleaming, drool-soaked dick. She flicked her tongue, breaking the strings that were now dripping from her lips. Kim ignored him as she slurped up her own saliva and pressed her lips against his balls. The length of his rod extended across her forehead as Kim began to loudly slobber on his hairy nutsack. He gripped his cock and began jerking as Kim was busy with his balls. Steven groaned as he felt her shove one nut into her mouth and lap her tongue across it. Her cheeks inflated when she stuffed his entire nut sack into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" 

Grunting at her, he stopped wanking when Kim moved her right hand over his fingers. She replaced his own hand with her fingers wrapping around his cock. While she sucked his balls, she pumped her hand up and down, jerking him at a slow pace. Kim let go of his cock and trailed her tongue from the underside after she had finished slobbering on his balls. Her head raised by the time her tongue reached the head, where she squeezed her lips around it and proceeded to suck again. With her eyes closed, Kim bobbed her head up and down at a slow pace. Steven exhaled, taking a deep breath before he placed both hands on the side of her head and took control. Kim opened her eyes wide, taken back for a moment before gazing up at his face. 

"Suck it, just like that, baby."

Steven went slow, knowing better than to be aggressive with the woman he took orders from. Kim sucked inch after inch of his cock pumping into her mouth. She closed her eyes, purring soft moans over his length.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm..."

Her eyes opened after the last moan. Steven became distracted while studying her dark eyes. He made one last thrust into her mouth, just to see how far he could push his cock down her throat if she would gag. Kim did not choke on his length. Steven pushed his entire shaft down her throat. Once again, her nose was touching his ball hairs while those big brown eyes gazed up at him. Kim sucked with such force that it was as if she could suck the soul out of his cock. If she wanted to, she could force him to cum right here, right now. Steven let go of her hair and took a step back. Kim slowly pushed her lips up until she released his cock with a loud popping noise. She kissed the head before wrapping her right hand fingers around it again.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. I want you to fuck me, Steven. I want you to fuck me like you've been doing."

"I can't say no to that."

"Damn right, you can't! I'm the best fuck you've ever had!"

When it came to the Kardashian women, Steven could not argue with that point. Steven lusted for Kim, despite the impression Kourtney had made earlier in the day. He watched Kim rise from the floor, curving her lips into a devious smile. She shoved her big tits up against his chest as she threw her arms around him to begin kissing. They traded short kisses until Kim darted her tongue between his lips. After a passionate kiss, she pulled away and turned her back to him. Steven witnessed her mighty ass, cheeks trembling as Kim stomped her feet to the bed. She sat down on the bed and spread her legs out, inviting him to see her wet, shaved pussy.

"Come fuck me, Steven. Fuck me real good and I'll let you fuck the biggest ass you've ever had."

Kim remembered the remark he made about her ass from the threesome they shared with Kylie. Steven laughed as he stepped forward. She lay on her back, raising her legs in the air and bending her knees. The heels that had once covered her feet earlier tonight were taken off when they entered the mansion. Red paint covered all her toenails, but Steven's eyes were fixated on her vulva lips. As he stepped closer, he rubbed the head of his cock over her pink folds. Kim bit her lower lip, similar to the way her sisters acted during teasing.

"Mmmmmm, give me that cock. Fuck me, Steven." 

"You don't want to have to beg, do you?" 

"Do I look like some whore that begs to be fucked?"

He answered her question through action, sliding his cock into her pussy. Kim smiled widely, showing all her teeth, before glancing down to see his cock pushing inside her. Steven took a deep breath as he gazed at her perfect, voluptuous body. She moved her hands over her breasts, hiding her nipples from him as he began to thrust his cock into her pussy. Kim closed her eyes, moaning soft cries of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. That's it, fuck me. Fuck me, Steven!"

Spreading her legs out further, Kim kept her knees bent until Steven gripped her legs. He shifted them over his shoulders, causing her feet to stick up in the air. From the corners of his eyes, he noticed her toes curling up. He began to thrust harder and faster, pumping his cock into her as she kept her hands pressed down over her breasts. She began pinching her own nipples while gazing into his eyes. Steven continued to thrust into her, finding a rhythm in the slow pace.

"You like that? You like fucking me, Steven?" 

"Yes I do!" 

Snarling at him, she grinned with her teeth fully visible. Steven was unsure if she was trying to tease him with her facial expressions or by hiding her breasts. He gripped her legs from her ankles, still driving his cock in her tight pussy as Kim moaned again.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yeah!!" 

Her voice was rising to that signature high pitch that he knew from the other Kardashian sisters. Kim finally moved her hands away from her breasts and threw her arms behind her head, flexing out her elbows. She looked relaxed, as if she did not have a care in the world while one of her many men was fucking her. Steven grunted while slowing down. He moved Kim's legs off his shoulders and abruptly pulled his cock from her pussy.

"Turn around, I want you to get on all fours."

"You want to fuck me from behind?"

Nodding his head to answer her, he grinned. Kim let out a frustrated sigh. She probably did not want to change positions yet, but Steven wanted to be standing directly behind her when he had the chance to fuck her famous ass. As she began to turn around, he climbed onto the bed. Kim had moved around, facing the opposite end of the bed. A large flat-screen television hung on the wall across from her. She gazed up at the TV before glancing behind her right shoulder to make sure he was lined up behind her.

"This time, you better not pull out. I want you to fuck me until I cum. Then, and only then, will I let you pound me in the ass. Got that?" 

"Not a problem, babe." 

Kim winked before turning her head to face forward. Steven could not see her closing her eyes, but he heard the soft, purring moans she made. From where he stood, his feet sank down into the bed. Kim's giant booty was so mesmerizing. He caressed the left cheek with his free hand, eager to squeeze it while he guided his cock back into her pussy with his right hand.