Big Booty Bitches Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah." 

As he began to thrust into her pussy again, Steven watched her epic ass cheeks bounce when their bodies smacked together. As the frame began to rattle and shake, Kim kept her head hunched and gripped the bed sheets below.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah! That's it, that's it! Fuck me! Fuck me good, Steven!"

A clanking sound was heard along with the serenade of moans and heavy breathing. Steven loved fucking Kim like this. He raised his right hand and slapped her ass hard.

"Do that again! Spank my big ass!"

Spank! His hand slapped her ass hard. The bed frame was clanking louder as it slammed against the wall. Kim's big tits shook and bounced from underneath as Steven continued to pump his cock in and out of her tight cunt. She lowered her head, taking a deep breath as she suddenly began screaming at him. 

"FUCK ME!! OH MY GOD, YES!! YESSSSSSSSS!!" 

Kim's voice elevated to that signature high pitch he had heard from her other sisters. She nearly deafened him as Steven began to thrust harder and faster. He wanted to push her into that sweet release as badly as she did. Nothing else mattered except shoving his cock up that phat ass next. Kim gripped the bed sheets beneath her, pulling at them as she curled her toes up. The bed was clanking loudly into the wall with banging noises that could undoubtedly be heard outside the room. As she closed her eyes, she yelled at him again.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHH GOD, YES! YESSSSSSS!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Clank! Clank! Clank! The bed frame thrashed against the wall loudly as Steven did not slow down. Kim raised her head and pulled at the bed sheets as her climax commenced.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCKKKKKKK!!" 

With one step back, Steven snatched his cock free from her pussy. Kim's juices splattered across the bedsheets beneath her. She panted, desperately trying to catch her breath as she spoke.

"Oh my fucking god! That's the way I like to get fucked!" 

Steven spanked her ass with his right hand. Kim flipped her hair as she glanced at him across her right shoulder. She smiled innocently as she shoved her thick booty back into him.

"This is the way you like to fuck my ass, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is."

She bit her lower lip, still rubbing her ass against him. Steven pulled her left ass cheek apart to split the crack and shove his cock between those firm cheeks. Kim moaned at the feeling of his shaft pushing up the crack of her huge booty. When his hand could no longer be felt touching her skin, she began to grind her hips and twerk on his dick.

"Ohhhhh, man..." 

He moaned at the feeling of his cock rubbing up and down the crack. Kim was still twerking on his dick when he slapped the left cheek of her booty. That made her halt the movement and speak.

"I want you to pound my big ass real good. When you're done, I want to suck the cum out of your dick and swallow it down like a milkshake."

"Milkshake or cum-shake?"

"Fine, call it a cum shake if you want. Whatever you wanna say, Steven. Either way, I know I'm going to suck every last drop of cum out of your fucking cock and swallow it down."

"Only after I pound this booty real good."

"Yeah, only after that. Every last drop of your cum is going down my throat."

His hand slapped her ass harder. Kim moaned before giggling.

"Mmmmmm, that's right." 

Done teasing her now, Steven finally pulled her ass cheeks apart and found her dark little hole. He carefully pushed the head of his cock inside, listening to her moan as he made the first hard thrusts. In a moment like this, he had to consider how many men were lucky to slide their cock into the ass of Kim Kardashian. This was not his first time fucking her ass, let alone remembering the experience he had with her sisters in the past two days. Steven glanced down, watching his cock disappear as he began to thrust into her booty. Kim bit her lower lip, purring soft moans.

"Mmmmmmmm, yeah. Fuck my ass, Steven. Get ready, cause you know, I like it better when you're pounding me real good. I can take it."

For those words, he rewarded her by spanking that booty again. His right palm was now stinging in pain as a small red mark formed on her right cheek. Kim sighed before she spoke again.

"Don't tell me you're going slow just cause you don't want to cum yet."

Pushing her hands down into the bed sheets, she wiggled her booty while glancing behind her right shoulder to tease him with a smirk.

"Or maybe you don't have the energy left to give my ass the pounding it deserves."

She was not teasing. Kim chose to taunt him with that statement. He did feel slightly fatigued after fucking Khloe and Kylie yesterday, then the quick romp with Kourtney earlier today. Kim had not mentioned her sisters tonight. When she turned her head, Steven gripped her hips and began to slam his cock into her ass with speed. Kim groaned, biting her lower lip again as she gripped the bedsheets again.

"That's it! Yeah, give it to me! Come on, fuck that ass! Give it to me!"

Gritting his teeth, Steven grunted as he found a rhythm, driving his cock in and out of her thick booty. Their bodies smacked together as her breasts began to bounce and shake from underneath her. Kim raised her head, closing her eyes, as she could feel every inch of his hard cock pounding her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh my god, yes! YESSSSS!! JUST LIKE THAT, STEVEN!! FUCK MY BIG ASS!! GIVE ME EVERY INCH OF THAT BIG FUCKING COCK!!" 

The louder Kim screamed, the harder Steven thrust. Over and over, he pounded his cock into her ass. His eyes never glanced away from her giant booty, watching those cheeks bounce and sway around with every complete thrust he gave her.

"YES!! YESSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!! OHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS!!" 

His face scrunched up as Steven continued to pound his cock in her ass on borrowed time. His orgasm was merely seconds away at this rate, but he did not want to stop. Kim's booty was so great, easily the best ass of the sisters he had fucked. He slowed down and made one final hard thrust. Kim appeared to be eager for him to pull his cock out of her ass. She raised her head and flicked her hair around to glance behind her right shoulder. Groaning loudly, Steven pulled his cock out of her ass and yelled.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum! Kim, I can't hold back!"

She quickly turned around to face him. Kim adjusted herself, sitting on her knees, as she grabbed his cock with her right hand and wasted no time pushing it between her lips to go from ass to mouth. Steven grunted again, balling up his fingers into fists as he tried to hold back from the orgasm that had built up inside him. Kim did not give him an ounce of mercy as she pushed his cock half-way into her mouth. Her hand gripped it from the base, meeting her lips while her big brown eyes were locked on his face. She was so eager to taste his cum, and finally, she got her wish.

"FUCK!! OHHHHH, FUCK!!" 

As Steven screamed, his cock exploded in Kim's mouth. His face was scrunched up with his eyes closed as she milked his cock dry. Wad after wad filled her mouth, and she swallowed it down, gulp after gulp. Steven was panting, groaning, and feeling as if he had finally reached a breaking point of exhaustion. All the fucking he had done in the past two days was finally catching up to him, as he felt weak in his knees from this hard orgasm. Kim released his cock from her mouth after sucking the final drops out. Steven opened his eyes to see her still on her knees, mouth open wide to show him the puddle of semen drenched across her tongue. Kim closed her mouth and swallowed the remainder of cum.

"Mmmmm, yummy." 

Kim seemed satisfied now. She climbed off the bed, leaving Steven to collapse on his buttocks. While lying on his back in bed, he let out a sigh. Closing his eyes, he could hear Kim's feet stomping around the bed. She walked over to the nightstand where his clothes had been discarded in a pile.

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me now."

Letting out a sigh, Steven opened his eyes and glanced to the right side of the room. Kim was still naked, smiling at him. In her hands was a silky black robe. She tossed it at him.

"Here, put this on."

"Are we about to go somewhere?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I don't want a man walking around naked in this house swinging his dick everywhere."

He laughed at her remark while slipping the robe on. Steven did not notice that Kim had grabbed a second black robe from the nightstand. She slid it over her curvy body and quickly assembled four buttons at the waist.

"Look, I wanna show you something."

After pointing at the television, Kim bent over to grab something from the floor or from among his clothes. Steven was not paying attention to what she was doing. In her left hand, she held the remote for the television. She pressed the power button to activate the large, wide screen. No sound was heard as it began playing a black and white recording. It took Steven a moment to make out what the video was and the shadowy figures through the dark lighting. His eyes became enlarged as he took a deep breath upon realizing where this camera was pointed. It was a recording of his affair with Kylie from yesterday. She was facing the camera, with him directly behind her, bucking his hips to fuck her.

"Oh shit..." 

"Oh shit is right!"

She screamed at him before lunging forward. Before Steven could turn his head, he felt a sharp pain jab into the left side of his neck.

"What the fuck are you doing!?"

Kim had stabbed a syringe into his neck. She pushed her thumb down to inject him with some kind of drug. Steven wailed his arms around in an attempt to fight back, but it was too late. She moved away after the drug had been shot into his veins.

"Do you really think I'm stupid? Khloe wanted you all for herself. You didn't even wait a day to go to Kylie's house and fuck her. I guess you didn't think I would find out."

Crying out in pain, Steven began panicking in fear that Kim had poisoned him. There was no telling what drug she had just pumped into his neck. All he knew was that a burning pain was coursing through his body at the moment.

"She invited me over!"

"Bull-fucking-shit! Don't you DARE try to blame her!"

Kim revealed Steven's own pistol in her right hand, pointed directly at his face. She had grabbed it from the holster when her back was turned to him. Now his own firearm was pointed in his face. She took a step back and moved her left hand to pull the safety on the gun. In a panic, Steven tried to sit up on the bed but fell to the floor. His knees slammed with a thundering sound as he then crawled forward.

"What the fuck, Kim!? Are you gonna kill me over this!?"

"Shut up! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" 

She kicked him in the stomach as hard as she could. Steven moaned in agony and attempted to rise from the tiled floor. The drug in his system was starting to blur his vision, as he was seeing doubles. Kim clapped her hands and then raised two fingers to her mouth, loudly whistling for help.

"Sean! It's time!" 

Just when Steven had managed to force himself up on his knees, the bedroom door opened. Sean stepped in to see Steven down on his knees, suffering from the drug. The black jacket he had once worn was taken off, as Sean had already rolled up the white sleeves of his shirt as if he were waiting for this moment. Kim was standing directly behind Steven, pointing the gun at the back of his head. All Sean could do was grin at this sight as he looked down at the friend he had betrayed.

"Don't worry, babe. We've got this completely under control. Don't we, buddy?"

After speaking, Sean raised his right foot and kicked Steven as hard as he could in the chest. He fell backwards until the man grabbed him by the front of the robe. Sean raised him up with one hand, then reared his right hand back to deliver a strong punch directly to the face. Sean's knuckles smashed into Steven's nose, busting it. A second punch caused blood to fly, and a third busted his mouth. Steven's vision had become pitch black from the effects of the drug and blunt trauma. Sean let go of him after three hard hits, allowing Steven's unconscious body to fall on the floor. Blood oozed from his mouth and both nose holes. Kim handed the gun to Sean as they both looked at each other and nodded. The last thing Steven remembered was seeing the footage of that tape with Kylie. His eyes did not deceive him yesterday. That camera had been placed in the living room for a reason.

TO BE CONTINUED