All Comments on 'Big Boys Fall Harder'

by rhinotoons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Enjoyable

Entertaining but not very believable even for a fantasy. I did enjoy reading it though.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 20 years ago
Typical Feminist BS...

the writer condemns a cheating hubby, but not those cheating wives, and shows no appreciation for the frustration of the man, only of the women. It's a motherfucking double standard, ye stupid cunts! That's a little Anglophile expression of this man's anger. I hate these double standard/female empowerment/ male humiliation stories- the man doesn't choose the size of his dick- they aren't complaining at all times, so she should be glad she doesn't have to take it anymore, and leave it to those who want it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Fantastically Funny!

OMG! So funny! So hilarious! So inspiring! Absolutely loved it. The best revenge story I have ever read... what was the name of that club again????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OK

OK and funny!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
to the idiot who wrote about feminisim

the person who wrote the story is a guy douchebag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

Like he wouldn't simply pick up and move away? Try again, this story just doesn't get it.

ambiguousarchieambiguousarchieover 3 years ago
Loved it

I'm surprised there's so many complaints on this one; I thought it was brilliant. Super sexy, super creative, and it juxtaposes really well with your normal style of small dicked dudes and their over-sexed wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous