Big Brother

Story Info
A gay couple & two girls are put in a challenging situation.
17.8k words
7.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a dark erotic horror / thriller.

This story involves sexual orientation play. Don't read any further ahead if you think you might be offended.

This story, while not violent, will contain themes which include implicit homophobia, kidnapping and blackmail. Themes that belong solely in the realm of fiction, that this author would never condone in real life.

In the first chapter there'll be no action to speak of, instead it will set the scene and give the reader some background information about our main characters, and the predicament that they find themselves in.

All characters are 18+

BIG BROTHER

CHAPTER ONE

John felt consciousness slip back around him, pulling him out of a deep sleep. His muscles felt a little stiff and cramped after the long nap, he must have slept in an uncomfortable position through the night, he figured. He began to stretch his muscles out and groaned as he fully woke, ready for the day ahead.

John opened his pale blue eyes and looked around, and realized almost immediately that this was not his bedroom he was waking up in.

He was half sitting, half lying on a reclining leather chair, with the head rest back, and the foot rest raised.

He scanned the unfamiliar surroundings, and his eyes caught the sight of his boyfriend, Steve, also lying few feet to the side of him. His mid-length black hair covered most of his forehead and the left side of his handsome, sleeping face.

John then caught the sight of two more people inside the room with them. It took him a moment to recognize them. They were two senior girls that John and Steve knew from class. Their names were Sam and Jessica.

Like Steve, they were also sleeping, and positioned awkwardly on their own separate leather reclining chairs, opposite them.

"Steve!" John called his boyfriend, but there was no response.

"Steve!" John called, a little louder this time.

Steve began to stir. "What?" he replied, groggily, on his way to falling straight back to sleep.

"Wake up!" John said, practically yelling this time, despite being inside a room with two other sleeping people.

This seemed to make the two girls come to, as well.

"ugh!, where a I? The first girl, Sam, questioned aloud.

She was a blonde pretty little thing, slim, but still somehow rather curvy. She had brown eyes, which was the first thing John focused on, as she opened them to peer back at him.

"Where am I?" was the first thing she asked him directly, as she took in the sight of the unfamiliar room.

"I don't know," said John, "I just woke up a moment ago. I have no idea where we are."

"What's going on?" His boyfriend asked in a croaky voice before clearing his throat, now fully awake and becoming increasingly aware that something wasn't quite right.

"I don't know," John replied.

Jessica was completely awake now, too. Her long red hair was in quite a messy state. She took in her surroundings and had the same questions the rest of them had.

Just then a speaker mounted on the wall in front of them crackled, and a screen in the center of the wall flickered to life.

On the screen was some kind of computer generated image. A shape that resembled a human eye, in pink and green streaking colors, superimposed on a white background

Then a male voice began to speak through the speaker. He spoke very clearly and deliberately in both the tone and the choice of words used. Sounding almost like a machine would sound, but John could tell there was a human behind it.

"John, Steve, Sam, Jessica, welcome. How are you?"

Jessica spoke first. "Where am I? What am I doing here?" Her voice sounded confused with a touch of panic.

"You four are here because you have been specially selected to be part of a new and exclusive reality show." The voice paused for a moment.

"First of all, please complete the following instructions, it will make the remainder of the explanation for you more simple to understand."

"Walk to the edge of the room, once outside the room, you will notice an open steel door, walk through the door, and then walk along to the end of the passage way on the other side. There you will find another steel door, that door will be closed and locked. Take a good look at both doors along the way, notice their structure and the security locks, and then come back here, to this room."

The four of them looked at each other, sharing very confused looks before following the voice's instructions. Several moments later they returned to the room and to the seats they had woken in.

The voice then spoke again. "Good, very good. Now, we wanted you to get an idea of where you were, and your new surroundings. You'll have noticed that both steel doors contain digital combination locks. They can only be opened if you happen know the code to open them. Each door contains its own code. There are over forty thousand possible combinations to open each of them."

The voice paused for a moment, to allow the guests to process the information it had shared so far.

"We tell you this to explain to you that there is no realistic way out of here. Items such as food will be brought through, one door at a time. One door will always remain closed and locked while the other one is open. However, we do have every intention of letting you go, once your time here is complete."

"Complete? What do you mean Complete!? What's going on? Steve asked, sounding clearly distressed.

The voice then asked them all to open each of the four boxes placed on the small glass table in front of them.

Inside each box was a ring.

The voice explained that the rings could detect the rhythms of their heart beats, and determine whether or not what they were saying was true, or false.

They were told that they were not to take their rings off at any time, unless instructed otherwise, and that they were expected to answer any and all questions put to them, honestly.

Telling lies when asked a question would result in a penalty. A penalty which would vary in severity depending on the particular question they were being asked.

The voice warned them not to take the risk. That they (whoever they were), had a lot of information on each of them, and knew more about them than they could imagine. That, plus the rings, would make it exceptionally easy to tell when one of them was being anything less than completely truthful.

Steve had no idea where this was going, but he felt sick to his stomach with worry.

Once they were all wearing their new rings, the voice continued. "Have you ever heard of the show 'Big Brother'? It's a show on television, quite popular throughout Europe. Less so here in the United States."

None of them had heard of the show and said so.

"Well," the voice continued. "It's a reality TV show, where viewers tune in to watch several pre-selected contestants, or 'Housemates', as they are called on the show. They have to do daily tasks and challenges to win prizes and luxury items. Doing so helps them towards winning the show."

The voice paused for another moment, before continuing. The four teens were looking even more confused, wondering what any of this had to do with them. Although it was starting to slowly dawn on some of them, that they were in a terrible situation and they were going to be at the mercy of this complete stranger, who seemed to be, for some bizarre reason, explaining the rules of some strange TV show they had never even heard of, as though it should concern them.

"We will be referring to you as Housemates, here too, although, in your case, the items you'll be earning won't be luxury ones, they'll be essentials. Food and water. On the bright side, however, the luxury items you will get for free." The voice paused once again.

"In this rather unique version of Big Brother, you'll have to complete tasks every day to earn food and water. But don't worry the tasks will be rather simple and they won't change from day to day. But before we get to any of that, how about some introductions from the four of you?"

The voice continued. "John, we'll start with you, would you introduce yourself? How old are you?

John looked at the others before starting to speak, they each turned to look at him, mirroring his confused look. Steve shrugged as if to say 'I don't know either. Just go with it, babe'.

"Uhh, well, my name is John. Um, I'm 18 and I am a senior at Oak Springs High."

"Very good, and what about you, Steve?"

"I'm Steve, 18, and I am also a senior at Oak Springs."

"Good, and now the girls?"

Sam spoke next. "Um, hi, I am Sam, short for Sammy or Samantha, but nobody calls me that. I'm also 18 and go to Oak Springs.

Please," Sam started to beg, sounding distraught, "can you just let us go? Please!"

"OK, and how about you, Jessica?" The voice continued, completely ignoring Sam's plea.

"Uh, I'm Jessica. Same age and school as the others. Please, can we just leave, we don't want to be here."

The voice then asked each of them some follow up questions, such as the colleges they'd applied to, other interests and hobbies, and so forth. Then came the more intimate, personal questions.

"OK guys, you're doing very good. Keep it up. Now here come some rather personal questions. Please remember to be nothing less than entirely honest. We'll know if you're not. So prepare yourselves, but you're doing just fine, so don't worry. Okay?"

The question was meant to be rhetorical, which is just as well, since none of them chose to reply. They were still very confused and didn't want to be there at all.

"First of all, could you state your sexualities for the viewers?"

'Viewers?' John thought to himself, 'who the hell would want to watch this? Watch us? A bunch of high school nobodies, on TV? We have nothing interesting going on to entertain a group of strangers.'

John spoke up first. "I'm John, and I'm gay, and Steve is my boyfriend."

"Very good, John. And how long have you been dating Steve?"

"Almost two years. Since the first week in our junior year, when Steve moved here from England, and enrolled at Oak Springs."

"Greeeat," said the voice, with a hint of patronization in the tone.

"And you, Steve?"

"I'm gay too."

The voice returned, "so not bi or pan, or any of these other fashionable terms that kids like to use, these days?"

"Nope. Just regular ol' one hundred percent gay."

"And what about you, John? Not a tiny bit curious about the opposite sex?"

"Not a bit," John replied, getting a little frustrated. 'This had nothing to do with this fucking voice, or their creepy viewers', he thought to himself, feeling angry, but not quite daring to speak his thoughts out loud because they were all trapped inside this damn place.

"OK, then moving along. Girls. Lets start with you, Sam."

"I'm straight," Sam answered back.

"So not bi or pan or anything trendy? Aren't most young women these days identifying with alternative labels?"

"I'm not sure. But I'm straight. I have a boyfriend."

"You do? What's his name?"

"His name is Mark. He's also a senior, and he plays on the basketball team."

"And you, Jessica?" The red head flinched at the sound of her own name. "I'm single." She replied, forgetting for a moment the question they were being asked.

"And how do you identify?"

"Oh, straight."

"Really? You're straight too? Isn't it fashionable these days to say something different?"

"Not really," Jessica replied. "I mean some girls identify as bi, or pan, or whatever, no one really cares anymore. We're not obsessed with other people's identity like boomers tend to be."

The voice paused for a moment, before continuing. "And presumably nobody here is a virgin?"

Steve scoffed at the invasive question, shaking his head. 'Some nerve', he thought.

A moment later and they had all confirmed they were, or had been, in Jessica's case, sexually active. Jessica had been single for the better part of the year, choosing instead, to focus her attention on getting through her senior year with good grades. Her ex-boyfriend, Bryan, had moved away, at the end of their junior year, and she had passed on opportunities - of which there had been a fair few - to start something new with someone else.

Then the questions turned to what type of sexual experiences they'd each had, and what their favorite experiences were.

John loved to give his boyfriend oral attention more than anything else in the world. He loved to taste him, every inch of him. He really loved to taste Steve's cum on his lips and would drink up every drop of his lover's juice. He also loved the way Steve smelled.

John loved to bury his face in his boyfriend's chest and breathe in his musky scent, especially if he had been doing something physical that caused him to perspire.

Steve on the other hand, was more of a classic size queen and bottom. He was quite effeminate in his mannerisms. Whereas, John wasn't what someone would call particularly masculine, or effeminate, he was somewhere in between. He never tried to be anything but himself.

Steve loved nothing more than being filled up inside by John's long, thick eight inch piece of man meat. Or, if he wasn't bottoming for his lover, then he'd have John fuck his mouth and empty his large, full sac of delicious creamy goods down his waiting throat.

Not that they could be alone every day, together. They were seniors, still living with their parents and there had been their final year at school to focus on. But they still usually managed to get together at least once a week, for a couple of hours, for some intimate time with each other.

They loved each other very much. And, as much as they loved a good fuck, they also loved the simple things, like snuggling up together, as they watched something good on Netflix. They were each other's whole world, and were already planning the next stages of their lives together, in college and beyond.

Sam explained how she had lost her virginity to her current boyfriend, Mark, last spring. When pressed to go into more detail, she remained sketchy, until the voice through the speaker asked her what she thought of John and Steve. She knew she had to be honest, or deal with the, as of yet, unspecified consequences of not being so.

She admitted that she did consider Steve an attractive guy, however, for a while she'd had a serious crush on John. At least until she started dating Mark last year.

She admitted that still found John very good looking. She blushed a lot as she admitted her secret feelings that she'd told to no one else, and found it too difficult to look either of the guys in the eye for a while after she'd laid bare her shame. She felt guilty not just because she was lusting after a gay boy, but one who was already in a relationship with another guy.

All four teens were now feeling very anxious and wanted nothing more than to escape the hell they were trapped inside of. Each of them racking their brains trying to think of possible ways to escape this prison.

"Good," the voice began speaking again, "very good. Thank you for your answers. And thank you for your honesty. Your answers, as well as introducing you to our viewers, also helped decide your pairings."

The voice took a short pause before continuing.

"For the remainder of the time in your new home, and unless otherwise instructed, you are to be paired up together, in two sets of twos. Fulfilling this requirement will work towards you winning your eventual freedom, at which point you'll be allowed to go free and return to your normal lives.

"These couples - you, along with the partner our viewers select for you - are to live together, as intimate partners to entertain our viewers, and convince them you really are together, that you're in love with each other."

Sam interrupted the voice, "intimate? But I have a boyfriend! I can't cheat on my boyfriend."

A moment after Sam's outburst, the voice spoke once again. "Sam, we are, as of course you know, fully aware of your relationship status. If it's any consolation, our show is not exactly mainstream or conventional. Our viewers are very wealthy, private and anonymous, watching activities in the House, being fed to them online through the Deep Web. Your high school boyfriend, Mark, almost certainly won't be among those watching you in here.

"For the duration of your stay here, to earn food rations for the following day, you will have to complete one simple task. A task that contains four parts, with one stipulation, which will be explained to you now. So pay attention, please. Any need to remind you of the rules, may result in a penalty against you."

The voice continued. "You must live with your designated partners, as if you were real partners for the duration of your stay here. You'll be required to display all the typical behaviors one would expect to see a romantic couple exhibit in the privacy of their own home. Since all of you are already familiar with how relationships work, we expect you to have a good idea about what is expected from each of you.

"At the same time, there is to be no expressions of love or intimacy between you and the rest of the housemates. Only friendly platonic gestures will be acceptable. There are to be no discussions about any prior relationships you might have been involved in, before your time in here."

'You don't have to worry about that', John thought, being slow to catch on. 'Sam might be interested in me, but the feeling's not mutual'. Although it was a bit of an ego boost, knowing he had caught the attention of one of the most popular girls at school. A girl often discussed about by all his straight jock buddies, she actually had a crush on him?

The voice spoke once more. "Jessica you will be partnering up with..." There was a pause that seemed to go on forever, "Steve." The voice finished, to sharp gasps from all four of the teens.

"No way!" Steve protested. "John is my boyfriend. I'll be staying with him!"

John started to breathe fast and heavy, he was on the verge of hyperventilating. Jessica began to sob quietly, shaking her head and apologizing to everyone, and no one in particular.

The voice spoke again. "I'm sorry, Steve, but the decision is final. Our viewers have voted, the results have been calculated and verified. The new pairings are final.

Of course, you do not have to take part in any task put before you, but excusing yourself from them will lose you the rights to your daily rations, and it will also exclude Jessica from them too, since she will not be able to carry out her part in the tasks without your own participation."

"This is bullshit!" cried John. Both girls had begun to sob.

"No fucking way! I'm not doing it!" Steve protested once more.

The room fell silent for a while. The voice must have decided to allow the Housemates some time to fully process the new situation and decide how they were going to respond.

It was a while before anyone spoke again. "What are we going to do, you guys?" Sam asked in a shaky voice.

John spoke next. "A part of me doesn't believe any of this is actually real. That it's just a cruel and twisted prank being played on us by someone we know. "

"But," John paused, looked at each of them in turn, and then continued in a hushed tone, "if it's not a prank? If we don't do what they want, even for one day, it'll mean no food or water for us. How long can we last without food and water? Even with our families and the police searching for us, there's no telling how long we'll be trapped inside this place"

As he said that, in perfect timing, Jessica's belly growled to emphasize John's point. It had already been some considerable hours since they had late eaten, or had something to drink.

"I don't want to cheat on you, John!" Steve spoke sharply, sounding almost heartbroken at the very idea.

"I know you don't," said John, sounding the stronger of the two in the moment. "But I'll be here, with you, every step of the way. I presume they're going to partner me up with Sam, too. It's the only logical conclusion. I'll be stuck doing the same thing as you. But it's not something we chose to do, so I don't count it as cheating, and as long as we both agree with that, we can get through this together. I promise," John finished. He wiped a stray tear off of Steve's cheek and brought him in close for a full body hug.