Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later and they were both dried - by themselves - and dressed in a fresh pair of the same plain green shirt and shorts they'd had on before. They took their used clothes and dumped them into the empty laundry basket placed by the steel door.

They returned to the Living Room to find it absent of John and Sam. Steve's heart immediately sank again at being abruptly reminded of their current plight, and rules requiring him to stay separate from his boyfriend.

It wasn't long before they sat down that they heard the door to the bedroom open. Through the gap between the living room and the bedroom, Steve could see John and Sam walking together, casually, across the hall towards the bathroom. They were both completely naked, holding hands. Steve could see the bare pale asses of them both flexing, as they walked towards the bathroom.

It wasn't much later, after John and Sam returned to the living room, that the four of them agreed collectively, that they should go into the bedroom to try sleep.

It wasn't a comfortable night for any of them. Kept awake by their strange surroundings and foreign sounds of the house's plumbing, and fears about the serious situation they found themselves trapped in. They were missing their friends and families, who they assumed must be going out of their minds with worry. The police must have been contacted by now, too, and would be searching for them. They might have even been featured on the news. They'll probably trying to figure out what the gay couple and the two girls had in common, for them all to vanish as a group.

They still had hopes that they would be found, but they'd also been given the impression based the setup of the house and everything else along with it, that whoever was running this sick, twisted 'show', seemed to really know what they were doing.

Maybe they had done this before. Maybe they had done this many times, and they had never been caught.

Both John and Steve had even more than just those particular thoughts keeping them both awake. Their relationship to each other, took chief position among their thoughts, since they were reminded of their current predicament every time one of the girls kissed them, or they saw the other one kissing the girl back. It was distressing to witness their lover in the arms of someone else. Still really missing each other, they kept reminding themselves that none of this was their choice.

The following day laid out the blueprint for how each day would turn out, pretty much, with a few minor exceptions.

There wasn't a whole lot they could do to add a lot of variety to it, apart from the choice in movies. They'd watch a few each day, when they weren't playing on the games console, or having sex for their hidden audience.

Kissing their new girlfriends in front of the cameras, was becoming a little easier every time they did so. It wasn't exactly difficult, even if their heart wasn't really into it, to make out with someone else. The act itself was pretty simple. The only difficult part of it was doing it in front of the others. Especially for Steve, he felt embarrassed and very guilty when he was kissing Jessica in front of John. He'd still prefer it if he could be alone with Jessica whenever they had to kiss each other.

At the same time, watching John kiss Sam, sometimes quite intensely, without any hint of him struggling with the same conflicted feelings that Steve himself was, pissed Steve off very much.

Was John actually enjoying this? Or was he doing it to make Steve mad for some reason? He couldn't understand what was going through John's head, and of course he couldn't ask him about it, either.

Sex was becoming a lot easier to perform, for the two gay boys, too. By the end of the third day and six rounds of sex each, completely gone were any hints of reluctance, guilt, or shyness on their part. They had fully taken on their new roles now. Even if it was all for show. They realized that on a purely physical level, at least, sex with the girls was actually quite fun, even if they were gay and preferred to be with guys, not girls.

On the morning of day five, John woke up to hear some whispering between Steve and Jessica, on the other bed.

As he opened his eyes and focused on the two bodies across from him, he saw Steve was lying flat on his back, and Jessica was on her side facing him. The cover was pulled up to the top of Jessica's breasts and to Steve's chest. Jessica's left arm was propping up her head, while she was whispering words to him. Her right arm was reaching down, and moving back and forth, under the covers. The shape her arm was forming ended about where it met Steve's waist. 'She's jerking him off under the blanket, while I am in the room with them!' John realized with a hot flash of anger.

A moment later and he heard Steve squeak a little, a noise John was more than a little familiar with, since he was usually the cause of it, and the rustling sound of the sheets came to a sudden end.

John turned over and seethed to himself.

Later that same day, early in the afternoon, Steve and Jessica left the living room area to go and have sex in the bedroom.

Just as Steve had pulled off his shorts, and was ready to crawl on to the bed where a naked Jessica was lying waiting for him, John, followed by Sam, abruptly entered the bedroom too.

"You don't mind, do you?" John asked, although not really waiting for an answer.

Steve and Jessica looked on, mouths agape, as John and Sam immediately began to make out while simultaneously losing their shorts and shirts quickly to the floor.

Steve noticed that John was already rock hard and he immediately felt jealous and had to look away from the other couple.

It was the first time he had seen John naked in more than a week, and he had to see him while he was in this state, and with someone else?

Jessica, seeing Steve in distress, brought his face back to hers, and she began kissing him. He kissed her back and allowed her to bring his hand to her breasts as they continued kissing.

Steve heard Sam giggling at something John must have said, or done, while he was distracted by Jessica. And then he heard the other bed creak as it bared the full weight of the two lovers climbing on to it.

Jessica reached down and grabbed Steve's semi erect penis with her small delicate hand and began to stroke him until he was fully erect. At full mast, Steve's cock was long and slender, with his foreskin naturally retracted behind the shiny pink glans.

Steve's own hand found its way between Jessica's legs and discovered that she was already quite wet there. He thumbed around a little until he found the sensitive, swollen clit just above her slit, and then he began to manipulate the little nub in small circular movements with the tip of his finger.

Meanwhile, on the bed across from them, John was watching what Steve and Jessica were doing, while he continued to kiss the side of Sam's neck.

Sam of course knew what John was really doing, but seemed to understand and allowed him to watch for another few moments before directing his full attention back on to her. To do so, she knew just the trick.

Sam's head moved down John's body until she found his fully erect cock protruding upwards with a slight inward curve, and then, for the first time, she proceeded to give him a blowjob, the best blowjob she could deliver, to ensure his attention was completely hers.

John hissed a little at the sensation when her wet tongue came into contact with the swollen pink tip of his circumcised cock.

It had been about a week since John had last had a blowjob, and he loved receiving blowjobs more than just about anything else.

Sam continued working on John's large cock. It stood there proudly, at its full 8.5 inches. Sam currently had more than six inches of it down her throat before it caused her to gag, then she brought her mouth back towards the tip of his shaft. She did this a few more times before she spent some time licking and sucking the spongy mushroom tip, and at the same time, gently squeezed and massaged his large saggy scrotum, with her fingers.

John rested his eyes and allowed his head to sink back into the pillow, as Sam worked her magic on him. She certainly knew how to handle a cock.

Her goal of distracting him had worked as intended, Sam realized, proud that she was good enough to keep John's attention on her while his boyfriend happened to be at the side of them with someone else.

As all that was going on, Steve had stopped to watch in distress at the scene playing out in front of him. Steve knew how much John loved a blowjob, and it pained him deeply to see him receiving it from someone else. Even more so because he seemed to be really enjoying it.

Sensing that Steve could be about to break the rules they were forced to follow, Jessica took matters into her own hands, and mounted Steve before he could make a fuss.

Steve let out a long, deep groan, as Jessica's cunt slid down his hard cock, his attention was now back on her as she began to bounce up and down on his lap.

Jessica smiled at him and brought his hands up to her chest to caress her bouncing breasts. She enjoyed having him grab her tits while she fucked him on top. And she knew he also enjoyed it too.

It seemed to have done as intended as Steve was now focusing only on her, his eyes were glued to her chest. Before long, they were both moaning audibly as they felt the increasing intense waves of pleasure wash over them.

Eventually, Steve's hands rested on her butt cheeks, as she gyrated her hips in circles and squeezed his cock with her warm snug pussy.

John, not to be outdone, as if he was in some kind of crazy, jealous competition now with his boyfriend, pulled Sam's mouth away from his cock, and encouraged her to mount him too, the same way Jessica was presently riding Steve.

John was all the way inside her in record time, and began to met her downward thrusts with some strong thrusts of his own. They began fucking in a much more furious pace than Steve and Jessica were on the other bed at the side of them. The bed was making a lot of noise under the strain of the two rapidly thrusting bodies.

In a matter of moments, the only sounds that could be heard throughout the bedroom and the whole house - sounds that were being picked up by microphones embedded in the cameras and the beds headboards - was the creaking beds, and passionate moans and groans coming from all four Housemates as they came hard and fast inside their partners.

This began a new routine of sorts. What began with John in a fit of jealousy, no longer would the two couples now choose to separate when they would use the bedroom.

CHAPTER THREE

Day eight began with John being called to the Diary room after he had finished his breakfast.

Once John had taken a seat, the voice began.

"Hello, John. It has now been a full week since you joined us. How are you feeling?"

"What? You mean besides being held against my will and being forced to do things I don't want to do? Oh, and then forcing me to act like none of it is even happening? Well I'm just fine and dandy."

The voice chose not to respond to John's heated words.

"Would you say that your first week here has been productive?"

"Productive? We've barely done anything in here, besides have sex. There's nothing to do besides sit and watch fucking movies all day long."

"And how is your relationship with Sam going?"

Remembering the warning they were given last week, about being nothing but truthful, John kept his replies honest, if not polite.

"You know how it's going, since you've obviously been watching us all the time."

"How do you feel about Sam? Has your opinion of her changed this week?"

"Well how could it not have? I didn't know her all that well before we were kidnapped and put in here. But we've learned a whole lot about each other since then, thanks to you," John snidely remarked.

"You're welcome," said the voice.

"Fuck you," replied John.

"What sort of things have you learned about each other, John?"

"What, you mean besides the obvious?"

"Yes..."

"That she's a nice, caring person. That she misses her mom and her little brother. That she's looking forward to starting college, and going to medical school and training to become a doctor. That she still has a thing for me even though she's with Mark and I'm with Steve."

"And how do you feel about that?"

"I don't know. Flattered, I guess."

"And how do you feel about her?"

"She's nice, like I said."

"Do you feel anything else about her?"

"What do you mean?"

"Romantically?"

"No."

"John, we will remind you just this once that the ring on your index finger can determine the validity of a claim to a relatively high degree of certainty. In other words, the ring can tell us when you are lying. Or, at least not being entirely truthful with your answer." The voice remained silent for a second.

"The rules regarding honesty still apply to you while you are inside the Diary Room. In fact, this is the one place you are expected to be completely honest."

"Well, I.. I don't really know how I feel about her. Things have been a confusing mess for me this past week."

"I can't help but feel a warm connection there, with her, because she has been my rock, my emotional support through this difficult week, while my boyfriend hasn't been allowed to be."

"She's supported and comforted me while I've had to endure watching Steve have sex with somebody else. Watch them snuggle up together on the couch, and sleep together in the same bed."

"Sam's been there for me, and I've grown fond of her this past few days. And the sex we've had has confused me even more, because it has been good. I mean, physically, it feels very good."

John sighed. "I can't believe I just said that out loud. "

" I can't work out what what separates the emotions driven by having sex with her, with the new feelings I've developed by becoming genuine friends with her. My head's a fucking mess, so, once again, thanks for that."

Sam was called into the Diary Room next.

"Hello Sam."

"Hi," Sam replied timidly.

"How are you feeling today, Sam?"

"Fine thanks."

"How are things with you and John."

"Good thanks."

"Could you speak a little more about it?"

"Well, I don't know what I am allowed to say in here."

"You're allowed to say anything you like. Although we ask you to be completely honest."

"OK, well, I'm really missing my family. If I could just make a phone call to them, let them know that I-"

"That will not be possible, Sam.

"But my mom, she'll be going out of her mind with worry!"

"You will be able to speak to your family, yourself, once the show is over."

Sam then looked down at her lap, dejectedly.

"I don't really have anything else to say," Sam said, after a few moments of silence.

"How are things going between you and the others, Sam?"

"Good, I guess. I haven't spent a lot of time talking to Steve or Jessica. Things have been really awkward, especially between John and Steve. I think that they've decided to stay apart completely, because it's too difficult to pretend to be just friends while they're stuck in here."

"And how are things developing between you and John?"

Sam blushed. "He's a nice guy. Really sweet. I can see why Steve loves him so much."

"But, he's also been having a hard time of it too. Not being able to interact with Steve, and having to watch his boyfriend being intimate with someone else... a girl."

"Has being intimate with John changed the way you feel about him? You spoke of the crush you used to have on John, before you began dating your current boyfriend...."

"Uh, yes I guess it has. He's a very good kisser, and he's a good lover too. At least he's starting to be. He was awkward and unsure the first couple of times. But now there's none of that getting in the way. I think seeing Steve being intimate with Jessica did something to him, he hasn't been the same since. At the same time, he's become kinder and sweeter with me. My own feelings for him, and for Mark, and who I like more, are a total mess right now. I thought I was over John, before being brought here. And now, I don't know what I feel."

Fifteen minutes later, Steve is called to the Diary Room.

"Hello Steve, welcome to the Diary Room. How are you feeling today?"

Steve sighed and said nothing right away.

"I think John is angry with me for some reason, but I'm not sure why."

"Why do you think that, Steve?"

"Just by the way he's acting around me. And it's like... it's like he's trying to hurt my feelings by the way he is with Sam. He's always been a bit of a hot head, but I can't even ask him what's wrong."

"Are you sure he's trying to upset you, Steve? Perhaps he is just having a good time with Sam? Perhaps John is simply exploring new emotions he's feeling for his new partner? Have you considered this possibility?"

"Has he told you that? Is that what he's doing? Getting interested in her!?"

"Sorry Steve, we can not divulge any information that other Housemates have shared inside the Diary Room."

"But he's my boyfriend. We don't keep secrets from each other."

"I'm sorry, Steve."

Steve harrumphed in reply.

"How are things going with the other Housemates?"

"Fine!"

"Would you like to expand a little? Your replies have so far been rather curt."

Steve remained silent.

"How is Jessica?" The voice enquired.

"She's fine."

Steve remained largely uncooperative during the rest of his time inside the Diary Room, before the voice finally called the session to an end.

Jessica was invited into the Diary Room next, and was much more open about her time during her first week there.

"Hello Jessica," the voice began. "How are you?"

"I'm OK thanks. All considering."

"Considering?"

"Considering where I am and why I'm here, and what I am being forced to do."

The voice said nothing for a moment.

"You're not being forced into doing anything, Jessica."

"You know what I mean..."

"How are you getting along with the other Housemates?"

"Uh, I guess about as well as you'd expect. I haven't really spoken to John or Sam that much. Things are pretty strained."

"Why are things strained between you?"

"Well, you know... With Steve and John being boyfriends but having to pretend not to be. And then pretending to be dating us instead. It's been really hard on them both."

"And how are things between you and Steve?"

"Well, he's been struggling, you know? Watching John being 'together' with Sam. He has been pretty broken up about it."

"Have things gotten any easier for him, over the last week?"

"I think so. I mean, he's opening up to me more. And he's starting to smile again now. And I think he's even getting into 'things' a little.. you know? With me.

"At first he was really struggling, but now I can tell he's enjoying himself, when we have sex, and John isn't on his mind. He's even asked me to jerk him off a couple of times."

"Talk more about that, if you will."

"What do you mean?" Jessica's face began to blush. "...Oh, well, he's usually quite horny when he wakes up and I've woken up to find his boner pressed against my side a couple of times. One morning, a couple of days back, I started just jerking him off. I'm not sure why. I guess I was feeling a little horny myself."

"Anyway, I jerked him off and made him cum. I was expecting him to complain about it, but he actually thanked me. The day after, it happened again. And I jerked him off again. But this time he fingered me as well. And we both came together. Now we do it every morning. Although we have to be quiet because Steve doesn't want John to know what we're doing."

"I can tell he's enjoying our sex together more now, too."