Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean?"

Well, like I said, at first he was.. uncomfortable, and now he isn't. He's usually hard before I've even started touching him. That must mean he's into it, right? But he's supposed to be gay, so, I don't know."

"I can tell he's still scared and in denial about it. He's feeling guilty about it, especially when his mind is back on John. I think Steve's realizing he's becoming bisexual and it's messing with his head, because he's not the same person he was when we were brought here."

"I think if he and John weren't together, he'd not be so conflicted about it. He might even ask me out. But then it took something like this to make him realize he's bi, so maybe he would never have known."

CHAPTER FOUR

More weeks passed by for the housemates, as they remained locked away together, inside the House. The two new couples had been growing increasing close during the few weeks since they had been put together.

And despite resisting it at first, the two gay boys had, inadvertently, grown very fond of the two girls they'd been partnered together with.

The progress they had made, developing a new, active sex life with the girls, had been nothing short of remarkable.

Long gone were the early days with the two gay boys being hesitant, awkward and inexperienced with the opposite sex. They had discovered near the beginning, that while they weren't attracted to the two girls, hetero sex itself actually felt pretty damn good. Especially when they were bored and it was the only form of sex available to the two constantly horny guys.

John, who had in the past, loved to lick, sniff and taste every inch of his boyfriend's sexy masculine body. He had now grown to enjoy doing exactly the same things to Sam's soft, curvy, unmistakably feminine body.

Her pussy actually tasted surprisingly good. Her warm puffy snatch would get extremely juicy when John used his mouth on her sweet luscious mound. Her girl juice tasted quite different to Steve's jizz, too. It was more watery, much sweeter, and contained none of the saltiness of Steve's jizz. John had grown to prefer the taste of Sam over the taste of Steve, once he had been honest with himself.

It had been an admission that transformed him in more ways that one. One that saw him confused about his sexuality once again, while he had previously been sure he was gay, now he was finding himself preferring sex with Sam over the sex he use to have with Steve.

Steve had learned to appreciate the taste and feel Jessica's pussy, as well.

He'd first noticed this himself, one morning when he had agreed to help shave her legs and 'other' lady parts.

Jessica had what Steve would call a beefy pussy. The lips of her labia were always looking a little puffy and droopy. The same pink lips that gripped his inches, intimately, during sex with her.

The little Steve had seen of Sam's pussy, when she was making out with John, he noticed that she seemed to have more of an 'innie' type of pussy than Jessica. Whose was more of an outie.

He was realizing girls varied too. Despite John having a much bigger, circumcised cock, Steve had a loser pair of balls than John, that hung low down, below his shaft. John had always loved to play with Steve's saggy balls. Something that Jessica now loved to do, in John's place.

So Steve had noticed that the appearance of the girls' pussies varied. At least on the outside. Although they both chose to keep their bushes neatly trimmed.

Steve thought Jessica's pussy was a lot more interesting to look at, but maybe he was just biased, because it belonged to his girlfriend.

He found himself really starting to like Jessica's pussy. It felt nice to slide into, the way her lips surrounded his shaft like a warm velvet glove, and welcomed him inside her warm love canal, every time they fucked. If topping a guy had felt half as good as this did, he would probably top at least as often as he bottomed, he thought.

John had also noticed how much easier it was to fuck a girl, compared to his experiences with Steve. It took less time getting her ready, and the positions where more convenient for them. John loved to watch the pleasure wash over Sam's face while he fucked her with everything he had to give. He could never last as long as he wanted to, when he was inside her, although he was slowly getting more stamina with experience.

Back during their second week, once their new 'reality' had truly settled in, and they'd come to admit to themselves, and the girls, that straight sex could be fun too, both guys had decided to explore things a little more, with the two girls.

They had tried different positions, different places to fuck, inside the house, including the bathroom shower and the large bath tub. They'd started having oral sex, and even anal sex, with the girls. And nothing they'd so far tried, had been disappointing to them. It was an exciting time for them. For the two guys especially, who felt like they had just discovered sex, all over again.

The first time John performed oral sex on Sam, it had been mainly because she had given him head the day before. She had done so to take his mind off Steve, who was fucking Jessica on the other bed, at the time.

After she had finished, he had complimented Sam on her technique and told her how much he had enjoyed it. The next day, John decided to return the favor, and went to town on Sam's pussy, in full view of Steve and Jessica.

To his surprise, John found himself genuinely enjoying the experience. He was also amazed by just how reactive Sam was to the attention his mouth was giving her vulva. Her whole body seemed to react a lot more to his ministrations, than Steve usually did when John gave him a blowjob. Maybe girls were just wired differently? He wondered.

This had lead to the next few days of both couples spending a lot of time exploring oral sex with each other. The boys had a lot to learn, but the girls were patient teachers.

While in the beginning, the two gay boys tried to rush the experience on, to get it over and done with, they now took their time and enjoyed themselves with the girls. Taking in every thrilling experience their soft curvy bodies had to offer.

It wasn't just their sex lives that were evolving, so too were the romantic feelings the boys had been developing for the two girls.

It was beginning to confuse the two just what were feelings of friendship they had grown for the girls, and what was possibly something a little more than that, something more... amorous and intimate?

At the same time, the longing the boys had once felt for each other slowly began to fade too. It felt like such a long time ago now, that they had last held each other, or shared a kiss together.

In time, as their emotional need for the other began to disappear, so too did the lust they used to feel for each other.

At the same time, they began bonding more and more with the girls, and grew to enjoy their female company in more ways than one.

There didn't seem to be a particular moment when that fondness for the girls turned into actual love, or overtake what the two boys had once felt for each other, but that was the way it turned out, gradually, as their time paired with the girls grew longer.

John and Steve eventually learned how to communicate with each other just like any other regular friends would.

Now that things weren't so sensitive between them, and the urgency to touch and hold each other was no longer there, behaving as friends wasn't so difficult for them to learn how to do.

This would develop subconsciously as they skated around the edges of what would be acceptable to their captors, who, as they were regularly reminded of, were always watching them through the many cameras scattered throughout the house.

As the feelings they had for the girls began to change and blossom, both the lust and the newfound emotional pull they were feeling towards their new girlfriends, eventually became too potent for the two guys to ignore or hide from the others anymore. The two former lovers came to an unspoken agreement with each other.

They'd both agree to once again start staying away from the bedroom when the other one wanted to spend some time alone in there, with his girlfriend.

Steve and Jessica would stay away from the bedroom when John and Sam wanted to go in their for some private time together, and vice versa.

The bedroom would become more often than not, occupied by one couple or the other, during the course of the day.

The two couples began seeing each other less and less often, during the days. One couple would be having sex in the bedroom, or just snuggling up together enjoying a bit of quiet time together, while the other couple would be in the living room, playing video games or snuggled up, and watching a movie on the couch.

They had never intended for it to happen, but by the seventh week, the days of John and Steve being a couple, were well and truly over. Even if it hadn't been possible for them to admit outright, yet.

During the 13th week in the House, John had noticed that Sam had been rather quiet for a couple of days. He had started to worry that he had said something to upset her. Not having had a girlfriend before, John was still getting to know the ins and outs of something most other guys learned much earlier. That girls were fundamentally different to guys, not just physically, but emotionally, too.

He would learn that, at certain times of the month, women could be a little quiet, or even a little moody for a few days. That the opportunity for sex would come to an abrupt end for a short period of time.

That girls had these things called periods, every month.

Or they usually did. Unless they were on the pill or getting older and going through menopause.

Neither one was the case for Sam. But she had been having unprotected sex. A lot of unprotected sex. With John. And the fruits of their labor had now come to fruition.

Sam's period hadn't arrived when it was supposed to. She'd realized she'd missed it almost two weeks ago, and now she was experiencing all the tell-tale signs of early pregnancy.

Her breasts were much more sensitive than they usually were, almost too painful to allow John to spend more than a few moments at a time, teasing them. She was feeling nauseous in the mornings and peeing more regularly throughout the day. Sam was 95% sure she was pregnant.

By the 13th week in the House, and a few weeks after she was due a period, she was even more sure, and was trying to figure out how to break the news to John.

She was conflicted. Had she not been in the house, she wouldn't have had sex without protection. But if she had, and if she had fallen pregnant, she likely would have had an abortion. She had every intention of going on to college after graduation and then through medical school, she wanted to train to become a doctor. Having a child would make things difficult.

There was also the nature of John's sexuality to consider. He was gay. And sure, she'd seen the drastic change that the two guys had gone through during their time here, but in her mind, she put this down to them acclimating to the situation that was being forced upon them. Once they were back outside the house, if that day ever came, which was beginning to feel less and less likely to her, she was sure that John would get back together with Steve. Which would mean she would have to raise the baby alone, without a father in the picture, at least full time.

She was feeling extremely anxious, both about the prospect of becoming a mother, and about telling John he was going to be a father. She had no idea how he would react.

And then there was Steve. His boyfriend. There was no hiding this from him, either. From any of them. She was stuck here, pregnant, and there was nothing she could do about it.

In the end, she'd worried over nothing. After she had, very delicately, broken the news to John. They had both cried, together, wrapped in each other's arms. Sam wasn't sure why John was crying, and was getting increasingly anxious until he kissed her on her lips, and told her they'd get through this together. That he loved her. That he would never abandon her. John seemed to be taking the news much better than she'd expected. Even better than she was taking it herself.

The couple broke the news to the other two, that afternoon. Sam and Jessica disappeared together, in to the bedroom, to talk, for a while. Leaving the two guys in the living room.

Steve had congratulated John, which felt a little weird to them both, at the time, but John took it with a smile. He was going to be a father. He couldn't believe it. A dad. Something he had never imagined for himself.

Even the prospect of fostering or adopting a child had never once crossed his mind. He had always seen himself in a relationship with another man. Perhaps one day, retired, living in a nice cozy house on a beach, in Saint-Tropez, with his future husband, Steve.

And now he was going to be a dad, and it was with his pregnant girlfriend, and he was being congratulated by his former lover?

It was sheer madness.

Jessica had her own news to share with everyone just two weeks later. All it had taken was fifteen weeks, or just under, of unprotected sex with Steve, for Jessica to fall pregnant, as well.

The reaction was largely similar. Both couples felt a new kind of kinship with each other growing. They were spending more time together in the living room, as friends, discussing their pregnancies and parenthood, and what they would do if they ever got to leave the house.

None of them had ever conceived of the idea of them becoming parents at 18, but they were all determined to be the best parents they could be to the brand new lives they had created together.

They were also experiencing a new burst of urgency and determination to get out of the hell-hole, before either of the girls had to give birth in there. The guys just couldn't allow their girlfriends to give birth to their precious infants in this place, and without anyone like a midwife or at least another type of doctor with them to help them through it, too?

None of them had any idea about the birthing process or the type of supplies needed, or what to do if something went wrong. The two fathers-to-be had never even had to consider such an occasion before now.

In the end, their worries were answered when six men, each dressed in black ski masks and leather gloves, came into the room, one afternoon, a few days after Jessica had broken the news of her pregnancy.

They blindfolded the two couples, and whisked them away in the back of a truck.

They weren't told what was happening. In fact, none of the men spoke to them except to give them brief instructions about what to do, and where to walk and sit. The drive was uncomfortable for them, and it seemed to take forever.

Eventually, the truck stopped moving. The four of them were escorted out of the vehicle, and had their blindfolds removed from them. They found themselves standing inside a forest, but they had no idea where the forest itself was in relation to everything else.

There was now just four masked men standing in front of them, the two others were either still inside the truck, or they hadn't made the journey with them.

While the teens looked around, taking in their new surroundings, and trying to adjust to the very bright sunlight that they hadn't had much experience with in the last few months, one of the four men began speaking.

"Do you recognize this location?" He asked in a firm, no-nonsense sort of tone, with a thick European accent.

Three of the teens shook their heads no while Jessica told him that she didn't.

"You're about two miles away from the city. If you walk straight forward, in that direction, you'll find the edge of the city. If you keep up a reasonable pace, you should find yourselves there in about 40 minutes.

The man who was speaking stood forward and gave John a light blue belt bag. Then the four masked men climbed back into the vehicle, and a few moments later, the truck had completely disappeared from view of the four shell shocked teens.

John looked inside the bag and found four large, unopened bottles of water, and a compass.

"I can't believe it," Jessica began.

"Does this mean we're free?" Sam asked in a tone sounding incredulous.

"I think so," Steve said, almost not believing it himself.

They were free. They had been starting to doubt they'd ever see the outside world again. They'd been locked away inside that terrible place almost four months. Three of them were weeping with joy. They had survived a terrible experience.

John aimed the small compass in the direction the man had pointed, to make sure they knew which direction the city was.

"I can't believe it. We're actually free." He joined the others as reality began to wash over them. The nightmare was finally over. They were really going to see their families again.

The two girls hugged and kissed their boyfriends, feeling the heat of the excitement. Then they began their walk towards the city, and back into their old lives.

Although, it wasn't going to be the same old lives they had been taken from. Not really.

The girls, sensing the need for the two guys to talk to each other, but simultaneously dreading it because they didn't know where things truly stood between them and the guys, they both knew that the guys needed to talk about it, so walked ahead a little, and allowed the two to talk.

For the first time in months, John and Steve had the opportunity to say whatever they wanted to say to each other, without worrying about the consequences.

They said nothing for a while. The atmosphere between them was incredibly awkward and neither of the boys were sure what to say to the other, they only knew how they felt about things.

Eventually, John took a deep breath and began to talk. "It's not that I don't care about you anymore, Steve. It's just...different now. I think I'm genuinely in love with her. I don't know how it happened. It's just so crazy."

Steve swallowed, feeling not quite relief but an emotion he didn't have a name for. They seemed to be on the same wavelength when it came to each other, and the girls.

He knew exactly how John felt, because he was feeling those same feelings too. The feelings he had for Jessica had grown so powerful over the weeks they'd been together, it overwhelmed him, and it dwarfed any residual feelings he had left for John.

"I feel the same way about Jessica. I just can't imagine my life without her in it now."

"But we'll always be friends, right?"

"Best friends," John agreed.

Steve grinned back at his friend, John, and then they heard the excited voices coming from the two girls, who could see some tall sky crappers in the distance.

They jogged to catch up with their girlfriends, and wrapped an arm around them, as they marched towards the city, towards freedom.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Summer Affair - A G2S Story A guy cheats on his boyfriend with their female best friend.in Romance
The Slow Seduction of Matt Straight woman seduces a gay man over a long period of time.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Be Careful What You Wish For A gay man has an affair with his boyfriend's sister.in Erotic Couplings
The Jealous Sister Bella blackmails her brother's boyfriend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Mark & Beth A gay man gets ultimate revenge on his cheating boyfriend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories