Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this situation, that he now found himself locked in with Jessica, he would obviously have to become the top. Jessica lacked the anatomy (or the toys) to be able to top him, even if it was within the rules.

Nevertheless, he couldn't deny that from a purely physical and objective point of view, being enveloped inside Jessica's warm pink slit wasn't exactly an unpleasant experience he was having to endure. Steve let out an unexpected groan at the intense heat and pleasure surrounding his hard shaft.

The soft, supple walls of muscle inside Jessica's vagina seemed to squeeze themselves completely around him, fitting his pole rather snuggly, but not too tight.

That was one of the reasons Steve preferred not to be the top in his relationship with John. Anal sex just felt too tight and constricting around his shaft. When he did top his boyfriend, it would feel like his cock was being choked inside John's rectum. Not hugged. And it was difficult for him to be able to 'finish' inside him. On the rare occasion he did top John, he would always pull out when it was time to cum.

Steve found Jessica looking back at him. He felt embarrassed to be under her full gaze, even as she smiled kindly at him.

She knew that he was gay. She knew that she wasn't his preferred sex. And yet she also knew she was able to get him aroused with just her small hand, and hard enough to be able to have sex with her, even making him groan in pleasure as he slid inside her. What must she be thinking of him now?

Steve smiled back at her, anyway. He didn't want to take his conflicted emotions out on her. None of this was her fault any more than it was his, or John's and Sam's, either. They were all in this together, he reminded himself.

Jessica picked up her speed, bucking back and forth, and lifting her hips just a little, and Steve could feel his cock being expertly massaged inside the soft walls of her warm vagina. He decided to take advantage and fully focus on the delightful sensations her pussy was providing his cock, to help make him finish inside her sooner. And then this would over and done with, for now at least.

Within a few minutes, Steve had reached the point of no return, and he felt his impending climax rapidly approaching. "I'm going to cum!" he managed to croak out and warn Jessica.

"Do it!" She told him, between moans, sounding short of breath herself. She began gyrating her hips in a rapid circular movement on top of Steve's thighs. She had also decided to enjoy the moment and milk it for all it was worth.

Not a full minute later, and Steve's orgasm hit him like a train, and his cock began to throb and spasm while it blasted thick shots of cum deep inside Jessica's quivering pussy, while she road out a toe-curling orgasm of her own.

It took a moment for the two young lovers to catch their breaths. Then Jessica rolled over, leaving aside Steve's spent cock to lie, shriveling up, on his stomach. She lay flat on her back with her legs spread apart, and towards the camera that was fixed on to the wall in front of them.

The camera was probably zooming in right now focusing close up on her used, gaping pussy, as thick, white blobs of Steve's cum began dribbling back out of her swollen, puffy lips.

A moment later, once Jessica had decided their perverted viewers had seen enough of the result of her and Steve's lovemaking, she turned around and pulled herself back up to lay at the side of the confused gay boy.

Steve hadn't moved at all since the moment he had shot his cream inside of her. 'Perhaps he's feeling guilty about John', she thought. And then corrected herself. 'Of course he is.'

Jessica wondered what Steve must be thinking. Was he sad? Was he angry with himself? Angry with her? Was he feeling confused? She couldn't tell, and nor could she ask him, because it would be against the stupid fucking rules they all had to live under.

So instead she reached over and began stroking her fingers gently across his chest. She smiled at him when his gaze rose and met hers. She gave him what she hoped was a reassuring look. 'You did it,' she put the meaning into her gaze. She gave him a quick peck on his lips.

Her eyes wondered down his body, and settled on his now completely soft cock. It had been so long she she'd last had sex, and she'd be lying if she said she didn't miss it. Steve's cock had felt awesome inside her, even if his mind and heart wasn't completely into it. She would never have guessed that he was gay and it was his first time with the opposite sex.

A few minutes later, and dressed again, Steve and Jessica re-entered the Living Room.

John's eyes fixed on them straight away. It was obvious what had happened between Steve and Jessica. That they'd had sex. His boyfriend's eyes didn't once seek out to meet his. He was looking everywhere else except towards John.

Feeling more than a little insecure about himself, John watched his boyfriend, looking for hints of some sort of visible change in the way he looked and moved, now that he'd had sex with a girl.

Knowing his boyfriend well, 'he's probably feeling a little guilty', John mused. Despite knowing none of them were to blame for their current predicament, some emotional, and not rational, part of John's brain could feel an amount of anger rising up for his boyfriend at that moment.

And a little - was it jealousy he felt? - towards Jessica, too. Jealousy for taking his man, and taking something personal and cherished away from him. Something that had only belonged to John until now. You could tell just by looking at them that the two of them had just had sex together. Their hair was messy, their skin was looking clammy. John could even smell the familiar scent of Steve's sex on them.

And then John almost immediately began feeling angry with himself for having those unkind thoughts about his boyfriend. But even then, there was some leftover rage there, left to bubble and brew just below the surface.

Perhaps fueled with a little of that left over indignation, it was John who took the initiative this time, and invited Sam to follow him into the bedroom.

Steve's eyes followed the departing backs of John and Sam as they left the room.

Once inside the bedroom, driven on by his boyfriend's act of infidelity, John made the first move with Sam. He still didn't want to do this, not just for Steve's sake, but for his own as well, as an out and proud gay man, but still, John knew what had to be done, and as far as he was concerned, the sooner he got this bit of unpleasantness over with, the better for everyone.

John leaned in and kissed Sam firmly on the lips. After a few moments, he moved his hands underneath Sam's blue t-shirt and began to slowly inch his way up her body towards her large, tender breasts. Once his hands found their intended target, he began to gently squeeze and grope Sam's tits, focusing most of his attention on her large brown protruding nipples.

Sam began to moan in response to this, as John rapidly flicked her sensitive nipples back and forth with the tip of his forefingers. It might not be the way she had ever imagined it, back in her own bedroom, during all those saucy, secret fantasies she had, involving him, before she met her boyfriend, Mark, but she couldn't deny she had been wanting this exact thing with John, for years, before he publicly came out as gay and dashed all her hopes in one devastating sentence.

Sam leaned back, and allowed John's firm body to press on top of hers, as they lay on the bed. Her hands sneaked under his own shirt, around the back, to roam fervidly over his shoulders and down the warm skin of his back.

Upon reaching the top of his shorts, her hands dipped below the elastic band, where she found his smooth, firm, warm buttocks. She gave them a tight squeeze before running her fingers over his soft skin, back and forth.

John pulled his hands back out from underneath Sam's shirt and brought them up to the sides of Sam's neck, where he held her head in front of him, and began to lay down gentle kisses on her lips and under her jaw and around the sides of her throat.

This wasn't a whole lot different than kissing Steve, John figured. She was just smoother and softer.

Sam pulled away and lifted the shirt up over her head, and John did the same. They were clad in just their shorts now. Sam was already quite wet from the passionate moment between them, and to his own surprise, John was more than half way hard, as well.

In a matter of moments, their shorts had come off too, and the two newly acquainted lovers were back, lying on the bed, making out. Sam brought John's hands up from her waist to rest on her large breasts.

She then reached down to take a firm grip of John's fully erect, circumcised cock, and for the first time, Sam noticed just how big John actually was. He was much larger than her own boyfriend Mark, both in length and girth. 'So this is what kept Steve smiling, every day', she mused. And then she began to stroke his thick shaft back and forth.

One of John's hands snaked its way down to Sam's moist hole, where he parted her lips and slid his finger up and down the length of her inner lips.

As eager as he was in the moment, John was still blissfully uninformed and inexperienced when it came to foreplay with the opposite sex. He'd heard the terms "clit" and "g-spot" being thrown around a bunch of times by some of the guys in banter, but he had never paid enough attention to the locker room talk to know what he should do in a situation like this.

He seemed to be doing well enough for Sam though, who was now lying below him, humping his hand as he stroked his finger back and forth along her swollen, damp labia. Her excitement was now coating the folds of her pussy, along with most of John's hand.

"Fuck me!" she urged him on, "I'm ready, John."

This would normally be about the time John would stop for a second, to roll a condom over his hard, fat shaft. However, John was going to be having unprotected sex for the first time, and it would not be the sexy bubble butt of his boyfriend that he would be penetrating this time.

John reached down for his bare cock and guided it towards Sam's pussy. He began to rub the swollen head of his cock up and down her soft lips for a few moments trying to find her entrance.

And then, finally, he found the parting and could immediately feel the hot body heat radiating away from her tiny pink slit. Within just a few seconds John's cock had slid all the way inside, and was fully cushioned inside Sam's tight, hot hole.

Sam moaned out loud as her gay friend and former crush steadily pushed his huge cock all the way inside her. He was filling and stretching her out in a way Mark would never be able to.

She had taken the whole of his eight and a half inch (22 cm) cock inside her, and he realized, it had happened without much preparation or needing to wait for her to gradually open up enough to take the whole of his length in, like he had to do when he fucked Steve, who always struggled to accommodate his boyfriend's substantial size. Sam had been so wet, he'd slid inside her without much resistance at all.

John's eyes found their way on to Sam's to see the look of utter contentment stirring back at him.

It was a relatively short fuck for John. He lasted less than ten minutes before he was feeling the familiar tingling sensations building up around his balls and shaft. A few moments later and the intense waves of pleasure he was experiencing completely overwhelmed him, as he thrust one final time and blew his thick load deep inside Sam's snug little pussy.

They laid together on their sides facing each other, while they caught their breath, almost nose to nose, euphoria had now donned both their flushed faces.

Sam asked John if he was feeling OK, and he nodded his response, and then smiled to reassure her too. He was happy that they had got this out of the way. At least for the time being. And he was also sure now, that he could fulfill his 'duty' with her, so to speak.

Physically, he now knew without a doubt that he was capable of having sex with a woman. He didn't have to worry about not being able to 'get it up' for her, which, admittedly, had been occupying his thoughts, earlier. He could fulfill his part of the demand, and help get them all out of there. And going by the looks of things earlier, so could Steve and Jessica.

Meanwhile, about twenty minutes earlier, as Steve watched his boyfriend and Sam leave the living room, he struggled to keep his emotions in check. His sight began to blur as his eyes filled with moisture.

He had been forced to cheat on his wonderful boyfriend. And now John was being forced to do the same thing to him!

He refused to cry in front of these fuckers, whoever they were, he was sure they'd get a big kick out of that too.

But still, he couldn't act completely normal, like this wasn't at all affecting him. He just couldn't, no matter how hard he tried to.

Jessica could see the distress on Steve's face, and she felt terrible for him. She could see the deep sadness in his eyes and the tears that were threatening to fall. She did what she could and hugged him close to her. She vowed right then to be a friend to him and protect him as much as she could as he suffered through this. He wouldn't be alone, even if he couldn't be with John, like he should have been.

Once John and Sam had finished with their time in the bedroom, they came back to the Living Room. The first thing John saw was Steve's head resting on Jessica's shoulders, while they had their arms around each other. Jessica had a smile on her face and she was whispering something to Steve that John couldn't hear.

This display of intimacy and affection really grinded John's gears. Seeing his boyfriend embracing someone else. Steve was still his boyfriend, not Jessica's.

Steve doesn't even seem to be suffering half as much as John was during all this. He and Jessica had even been the first ones to go into the bedroom to go fuck each other, and now they're back out here and being all cozy with each other?

John sighed inwardly and tried to calm himself.

Sam sat down by the side of John and smiled at him and then turned to find the other two stirring back at them. She smiled and asked how they were.

Steve immediately felt very jealous, seeing John and Sam sitting so close together, across from them. He should be sitting there, not her.

She had just done things to his boyfriend. Things Steve couldn't bare to think about. His heart ached for his boyfriend to be there with him. He missed being close to him, feeling the warmth of John's body against his. It was eating at him that Sam was now getting a piece of John that rightfully belonged to him.

Steve saw John's arm snake its way towards Sam's to hold. Sam opened her palm to allow John's hand to rest against hers and closed it around him. And then a moment later, John gently moved Sam's face towards him so he could kiss her mouth. He kissed her right there in front of Steve, who was stirring at him in shock.

This immediately made Steve's face flush with hurt and envy, and he had to turn away from the couple to look elsewhere, not that there was much of anything else to see.

How could they start making out like that in front of him? And it was his boyfriend who had initiated the kiss! Was he mad at him for something? They had only just returned from having sex in the bedroom! Did they really need to make out in front of them, right this second?

Steve understood, deep down, that they were required to act like a couple and do this sort of thing for the sick freaks who were watching them, but it still really hurt to see. And this felt like it was being done intentionally just to hurt him.

He was going to go mad in here, if not for seeing his boyfriend being intimate with someone else, then from sheer boredom.

Just then the whole four of them just about jumped out of their skins, when a very loud sound buzzed from somewhere outside the living room.

Then the speaker crackled and came to life, and the voice began to speak.

"Housemates, you will find some items for you outside the first steel door. Go and collect these items now, please." The voice then fell silent again.

The four of them left the Living Room to find the new items by the door, and they brought them back to the room.

Among the items were enough snacks and drinks to last the four of them for about a day. Jessica volunteered herself to store the food away. Most of them were shoved in the fridge that was situated just outside the Living Room.

Along with the food, they had been given a box full of video games for the console in the Living Room, and a remote for the large screen hung on the wall.

An hour later and they'd got both the TV and the game station set up and figured out. There were about a dozen TV channels, most of them just playing movies, along with a couple of music channels too, being fed through to the screen. As well as lots of games to pass the time on, including some multiplayer ones. But still no means of communicating with the outside world to get help.

And that's how they passed most of their day. Occasionally the girls would take the initiative and kiss the boys, ever mindful of the situation they were in and knowing they had to be the ones to motivate them to play their own roles in all this. Although, much to Steve's chagrin, John seemed to need very little motivation at all, for his part. He was sure he had even seen his boyfriend's hand sliding underneath Sam's blue t-shirt a couple of times during the afternoon.

Later on, after they had finished some snacks and watched a surprisingly enjoyable classic movie - one of Hitchcock's, called The Birds from 1963 - Jessica once again invited Steve to follow her through to the bedroom, where they had sex for a second time that day.

There was a little less awkwardness and hesitation this time around, as they had already done it all once, the second time they just went through the motions, in an almost exact repeat performance of what they had done the first time around.

Steve was feeling a little sleepy, as he often did after sex. He'd had full intercourse twice today and he was feeling the after-effects. Topping Jessica was a lot more physically demanding than bottoming for John, was.

Once Jessica had exposed herself to the cameras as proof of their deed being completed, she had to nudge Steve back to being fully awake as he was starting to drift off.

She knew that John and Sam would soon need the bedroom, too.

"Come on, I have an idea, lets go for a shower. We have to have one today, anyway, and you need waking up," she giggled.

The couple walked towards the bathroom and then realized they had forgotten a few things. First, to let the others know they were finished in the bedroom, and second, to bring some fresh clothes with them to change into after their shower.

Once they had the shower running, they stripped out of their clothes again and got under the running stream of warm water.

Steve began to wash himself over, before he paused and considered what the voice had told them earlier.

"I can't remember if we were instructed to wash each other, or if it was just a suggestion," Steve told Jessica, in a hushed tone, panicking a little that he might be breaking the rules just by bringing it up. But how else was he to know for sure.

"I can't either," she replied, "better to be safe than sorry, I guess. Turn around and I'll start washing your back," Jessica told him.

They took turns washing each other. They even had a little fun when it came time to wash each other's genitals. Steve actually began laughing when Jessica was soaping his penis, running her fingers back and forth along his fleshy tube. There was obviously no need to spend so much time on that one specific region and he told her so.