Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gay couple shared a tender kiss before the voice on the speaker began speaking again.

"Thank you for helping Steve come to terms with the new arrangement, John."

"Fuck you!" John hissed in response.

"Now, as John has already correctly guessed, the two remaining housemates... John and Sam, our viewers have voted, and you two will be paired up together!

"Congratulations!" The voice sung.

"So, one last time, to repeat the rules. You are to live together in your new couplings. And you are to engage in sexual intercourse with your designated partners at least twice a day. "

"We insist on this particular amount because, as you're obviously aware, you're confined to a small building with one bedroom, one living room, one and a half bathrooms, as well as the Diary room - the purpose of which will be explained to you each, shortly. "

"Since you're confined inside and do not have a lot of options for daily physical activity, available to you, then more sexual intercourse will help address the deficiency in activity. It will help to keep you healthy. Both physically and mentally," the voice finished the explanation, in an artificially chirpy tone.

"Now, because we are aware of some conflicting sexualities involved in the new couplings, our viewers are going to require some sort of proof that sexual intercourse between you has been carried out to its completion. Once the intercourse is over, Sam and Jessica you will both be required to lie on your backs, with your legs spread apart, so our viewers can see the results of the copulation process.

"This is disgusting!" Jessica fumed at the speaker.

"It's so demeaning!" Sam agreed.

The voice continued as though it had not been interrupted by the girls. "During your stay there is also to be no masturbation. If you're still feeling horny, or perhaps just bored, you must seek out relief by asking your partner to assist you. You must not achieve any orgasms by yourself."

"You and your partner will also be required to shower or bathe together, before breakfast each morning, and before bed, each evening. It can be quite a fun and pleasant experience. One which will allow you to bond together, and will help build some trust and familiarity between the two of you, especially as you spend time washing each other, and getting to know your new partner's body more intimately, not just during intercourse but during those equally important non-sexual moments, too.

The voice continued. "John, Sam, Steve, Jessica, in front of you there are four sealed, orange paper bags, each containing one of your names printed on it. Please find the bag labelled with your name."

Once the four of them had found their personal bags, the voice then told John to exit the living room and go through the first door on the right.

John opened the door, and inside he found a small room, almost completely barren, except for an expensive looking red, leather chair and a large video camera, on a tripod, positioned just in front of it.

The voice then began to speak. "Hello John. This is the Diary Room. In this room you are allowed to be totally yourself. None of your fellow Housemates, outside this room, can hear you, or will be able to hear us speaking to you.

"You'll be allowed to speak freely and frankly about how you're feeling and how you're coping with the new challenges during the duration of your stay here. You may refer to your sexuality, as well as your former partner, Steve..."

John interrupted the voice. "current partner," he replied sharply. "Steve is my current partner. My boyfriend. This sick, twisted game of yours or whatever it is, means absolutely nothing! Do you understand that!?"

The voice said nothing for a moment, before continuing once again, and seemed to completely ignore John's mini outburst.

"You will be required to come to the Diary room once a week, just to let us know how you're getting on, where you can be honest with our viewers who will be more than a little keen to know how you're coping, living under these new and unfamiliar conditions."

"But, please bear in mind that this is the only place you are free to openly discuss your thoughts and feelings. The rest of your time here, you will be expected to live your life out as Sam's boyfriend."

John said nothing, grinding his teeth, barely containing the red hot river of lava flowing throw his veins. He wanted to smash the camera pointing at his face. Instead he settled for a harsh, unblinking stir. 'Fuck you!', he thought as hard as he could, at the face behind the camera.

'Fuck you all!'

"Please open the bag you brought along with you, John."

John, because he didn't know what else to do, did as he was instructed, and opened the bag. Inside were two items of clothing. A blue cotton t-shirt and blue nylon shorts.

"Please change into them, John. And leave all the clothes you're wearing, here, when you leave.

"You will be required to wear this ensemble each day while you're living here. But don't worry, there are spare pairs for each day, that you will be required to change into, after your morning wash. Please make sure to always wear the blue shorts and t-shirts, John. You may leave the Diary Room, once you have finished changing.

John felt strange, and oddly exposed, as he rejoined the others in the living room, dressed in his new attire. He felt like he was dressed down for P.E

One by one, the rest of them were called to the Diary Room and given the same talk and instructions John had been given. Sam was up next, then Jessica and finally, Steve had had his turn.

Sam was wearing identical shorts and shirt to John, but Steve and Jessica had on plain green versions of the same clothing. 'Just another conniving way of trying to separate me from my boyfriend', John mused irritably to himself.

CHAPTER TWO

The two newly formed couples, dressed in their brand new uniforms, sat down in the living room, not really knowing what to do next. The voice from the speaker had been absent from the Living Room since John had first left to go to the Diary Room.

It was dawning on some of them that they would have to start things off, to begin acting out this charade if they were going to do what it would take to secure their food rations for the following day.

The hope that this was some sort of elaborate prank being played on them, had all but vanished now. Whoever these people were, they had put a lot of time and resources into this thing, and really meant business.

All they knew now was that if they ever wanted to leave this place alive, they had better do as these fuckers had asked. And even then, there was no guarantee they'd actually be allowed to leave this place alive. They were entirely at the mercy of their faceless captors.

After Steve had returned from the Diary Room, dressed in his new, plain green outfit, the four of them had taken a cursory tour around what was going to be their new accommodation, at least for the time being.

There really wasn't very much left for them to discover. Besides the Living Room, and the Diary Room, there were two bathrooms, one which contained just a toilet and sink. The other, much larger bathroom had all the usual amenities, including a huge circular, stand alone bath and a large, separate shower unit, surrounded by glass panels and a glass door.

There were no windows in either of the bathrooms.

In fact, the only place in the whole building that exposed them to natural sunlight was a skylight window, above a small portion of the Living Room area.

It was way too high for any of them to be able to reach, even with the help of furniture, or the assistance of each other. And there were bars covering both sides of the window, anyway. It would not be useful in any attempts to try escape.

There were however, numerous small circular cameras situated throughout the house. Even the bathrooms offered no true privacy for them. They couldn't really be themselves anywhere inside except for the Diary Room.

But even then they'd still be performing in some way. Their distress, misery, heartbreak, these were all forms of entertainment for the sick fucks watching them to get off on.

John wasn't sure when he'd ever be able to kiss and hold is boyfriend in his arms again. He was already missing his touch, and wasn't sure whether still being near him made it better or tougher to get through this ordeal. Steve might as well have been a million miles away from him, now that they couldn't be intimate in any way, with each other.

The four seniors then found the bedroom. It was a large room, as far as bedrooms went. And there wasn't a whole lot inside the room except for two large beds and a single set of drawers which contained 6 new sets of t-shirts and shorts for each of the Housemates.

There was no other clothing, including underwear or socks, to be found. There were, however, a pair of flip flops for each one of them, in their correct individual sizes and colors.

Jessica, taking a deep breath, and letting out a sigh, realized she had the least to lose among the four of them. She didn't want to be in this situation any more than the rest of them did, but she also knew that if they were going to get their food and water rations for the following day, they would have to do whatever these sick perverts demanded of them.

She leaned in close to Steve and whispered against his ear, 'should we go into the bedroom?' She was going to add 'and have sex?', but she didn't feel brave enough to complete the sentence, and figured that she wouldn't need to elaborate for Steve to understand her intention, either.

Steve immediately looked across to his boyfriend, who was looking back at him with a difficult to read expression on his face.

He couldn't even discuss this fucking situation with his boyfriend. They had to pretend to be long time buddies, for the invisible, and probably homophobic, creeps currently watching them. And now he, along with Jessica, would have to leave them in the Living Room, to go do unspeakable things, and his boyfriend would have to sit in here and do nothing. That was the choice before them.

Or they could choose to do nothing, call their bluff and risk starving to death instead.

It was have sex with someone who wasn't his boyfriend, or die. And be the cause of Jessica's death too, however indirectly.

Both options were deeply unpleasant to him, but the latter was obviously far worse.

Steve looked over once more to see his boyfriend's miserable face, tears were blurring his own vision now, then he left the Living Room, hand in hand with Jessica, his newly assigned 'girlfriend' by those watching them.

Once inside the bedroom, and with the door closed, Jessica continued taking the lead. She came in close to Steve and kissed his neck. "Hey babe," she began, I'm really horny. I need you right now." She sounded genuine to Steve's ears, but he knew she didn't want this, either. It was just an act, for their captors

Steve looked into her pale blue eyes with a blank expression on his face. Jessica winked, and nudged him in his side, slightly, with her elbow.

Steve sighed, understanding the gesture. "Me too, babe," he replied, but without any genuine conviction behind the words. His body was trembling slightly from the build up of nerves he was experiencing.

Jessica, being the shorter one of the two by a couple of inches, put her soft, slender arms around Steve's neck for leverage, so she could reach up and kiss him on the lips.

It took a few moments before Steve began to kiss her back, his resistance seemed to melt away as he realized he had no choice in the matter.

They kissed for a few moments more before Jessica broke off the kiss and pulled Steve down on to the bed, then she lifted her t-shirt up over her head.

There was a sharp intake of breath as Steve realized Jessica wasn't wearing anything underneath the shirt. Her ample sized, perky breasts were now completely exposed to him.

Jessica had never been shy about her body, and had even walked along a nudist beach in San Francisco in nothing but a thong, last year. So she didn't think too much about showing off her bare breasts to Steve. Truth be told, a tiny part of her found it exhilarating.

Steve didn't know what to do, and so didn't do anything until Jessica tugged on Steve's shirt to prompt him to remove his own.

Steve removed his t-shirt, and Jessica was able to gaze at Steve's very toned, and tanned body. His chest and abs were nice and well defined from the many hours of athletic activities he partook in.

There wasn't very much hair on his upper body, except a few short stray hairs here and there. Despite the situation, Jessica found Steve's body to be extremely appealing to gaze at. She wanted to reach out and touch his washboard abs.

Then she realized that this time she could.

After all, while she was voluntarily celibate at the moment, she still had a healthy, intact libido. She was still very turned on, having needs that hadn't been met for quite some time, so it was no surprise she could feel herself already getting a little moist inside her shorts. Steve might be gay, but he was still a guy. A gorgeous, sexy one at that. And they were being made to be together for the time being.

There was so much she wanted to say to Steve, but wasn't sure just how strict these rules were. She at least wanted to ask him if he was OK? To talk him through things, since he'd had no experience with girls. But she decided to err on the side of caution, instead.

After all, if she broke the rules, it wouldn't just be her who suffered because of it. Steve would too, assuming the punishment for rule breaking was similar to the consequences of choosing not to take part in the instructions.

Then she wanted to start talking sexily to him, to help build up the atmosphere a little, as fake and forced as this all really was. But she didn't want Steve to think she was making light of the situation, or even enjoying herself. She was also worried about her two friends, one of whom, Steve's very own boyfriend, overhearing her words and thinking the worst of her.

So she settled for something a little in between. Softly, she spoke as reassuringly, yet, decisively, as she could in this awful situation, prompting Steve on, quietly and encouragingly, to try move through the ordeal and get it over and done with.

Jessica stood up and removed the final piece of clothing from her body. Steve's impulse was to look away, and Jessica sensed this, so she quickly, almost imperceptibly shook her head, and so Steve kept his eyes locked on her, and saw the full naked body of a woman for the first time in his life.

Objectively speaking, Jessica was an attractive young woman, Steve observed. She didn't turn him on sexually, but he could see that she was blessed with a great figure for a young woman. Curvy and petite, but not especially so.

Jessica was endowed with a larger than average pair of breasts. Those were the first things that caught Steve's attention.

Her skin was smooth and pale, without any tattoos, scars, bruises or other blemishes. Steve noticed that her vagina was completely shaved. She would have had red curly hair there, between her legs, at least if the carpet matched the drapes, he figured.

It was unusual for Steve to see a naked pair of legs and find no dangling genitalia there, or something large and thick protruding from them. He had grown to love John's large, gorgeous cock, along with the pink, plump ball sac that hung below his thick shaft.

There was nothing at all, really, to see on Jessica, apart from a hint that there might be a little more going on underneath, further down between her legs and out of Steve's current line of sight.

Following Jessica's lead, Steve sighed heavily. He was trying hard to pretend to be into this bullshit, he really was, but he was finding it so hard to act like it. Every attempt to do so, as fake as it was, still felt like he was betraying John.

He stood up and pulled his own shorts down rather suddenly, exposing his completely soft penis to Jessica.

Jessica took a moment to admire Steve's flaccid penis. He was, she estimated, fairly average, when she compared him to the few other guys she had been with in the past, at least while he was soft.

The one thing that stood out to her was the fact that he still had his foreskin. Her exes had all been circumcised. She assumed it must be because he was born and raised in England, before his family had moved over to Michigan.

Jessica searched Steve's eyes and saw beyond the feigned look of disinterest, and realized he was still, naturally, feeling really uncomfortable and distressed by the situation. He was hyper aware that a female was stirring at his limp penis.

She found him now looking back at her, blankly, and she smiled her friendliest smile at him. Trying once again to reassure him and calm his nerves.

"You're gorgeous, Steve," she told him, quietly. Too quiet for Sam and more importantly, John to be able to hear her from the other room.

She patted the bed, and invited him to sit down next to her.

Once Steve had rejoined her on the bed, they embraced, their now naked bodies pressed together, as they once again began to kiss, Jessica put as much passion into their embrace as she could, and Steve did the best he could to reciprocate. Jessica wasn't too distracted to understand that they were being watched, live, right now, by an unknown amount of viewers, through the cameras mounted inside the bedroom, that was being transmitted to the outside world.

Steve however, wasn't thinking about any of that. His mind was much too preoccupied by the situation going on with him and Jessica. The way she was kissing him, the softness and the lightness, and all the other differences between the way she kissed him and the way John did. The physical sensation of having her soft, much smaller and much smoother body pressed against his own had caught his attention.

He was used to John's much larger, firmer and heavier frame, and John was naturally the more dominant partner between them. He was unfamiliar with, and unsure how to respond to Jessica, who, while leading them right now, seemed to be naturally submissive.

Was that the case for all girls? Steve didn't know.

It felt weird and alien, holding someone else, naked, and it not being his lover in his arms, kissing his mouth. And he was well aware that this was just the warm up. They'd be doing a whole lot more in just a minute.

Jessica's hand worked its way slowly down Steve's firm body until she found the form of his soft cock, and then she began trying to tease it to life. She focused mostly on the loose skin tapered at the end of his helmet, working it back and forth across the glans.

Shortly, much to the surprise of both Jessica and Steve, his penis began to thicken, and then it started lengthen too. In just a couple of minutes Steve's cock was filled out to its full, five and a half inch (14 cm) stature.

Jessica didn't give Steve much time to consider this new development before she lifted herself up and rested herself on top of him. She sat herself just above Steve's crotch, and then lifted herself up onto her knees, she spat some saliva on the tips her fingers, and wiped the spit over the exposed head of Steve's penis, before grabbing his shaft and pressing the slickened head against her labia.

In a matter of seconds, Jessica had Steve's firm cock fully sheathed inside the warm, welcoming grasp of her tight, teen pussy.

They both exclaimed groans of pleasure at the same time, as Jessica's soft hips rested on top of Steve's firm thighs.

The truth was, Steve had been the nominal bottom in his and John's relationship. He only topped on the rare occasion, usually at the behest of John. It wasn't his preferred position in their relationship. John was much more of a top, so that worked out just right for the happy gay couple.