Big Brother Meets Love Island Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

x

The female housemates all took a well earned siesta in the rising temperatures of the day. Due to a freak plume of African heat, Western Europe was seeing some of the highest temperatures ever recorded.

The lights of the main room came up in the early evening, and the celebrities awoke in their beds.

"This is Big Brother. Remember that you are all still being filmed. It has been announced that England has seen the hottest day on record. A temperature of 40 degrees Celsius in the South. Our honoured guests have chosen to stay in the Big Brother house in an effort to cool you all off. So, here again are our firefighter heroes, Ryan, Noah, Lee, and Joe."

"Wow! Good stuff!" Gushed Taylor.

To the sound of Def Leppard's 'Let's Get Rocked' the four hunky and erect men walked out and stood in a line before the undressed housemates. They began to move in time with the music. Most of the excited ladies began to clap their hands.

Emma Watson smiled at the men as they shook their hips and flexing their muscles. Lee came close to her and Dua and undulated his hips and groin right in front of them. Dua reached out to touch his thighs and started stroking his hot flesh.

He took Emma's hand and guided it over his groin, tantalisingly close to his formidable cock.

"Goodness me!"

She looked around the room and saw the others watching the firemen with lustful expressions. Lashana had immediately taken Joe's cock into her eager mouth, and Amanda was on her knees and was going down on Ryan's dick. He was fully engulfed by her open mouth and her hands were glued to his small bum, holding him perfectly still.

Hayley had knelt down in between two of the studs and was greedily sucking each of their huge cocks.

Emma shook her head at the sight of Lee and Noah towering over the top heavy actress as she traded dicks.

Joe had Lynch bent over a chair as he pushed forward behind her. He began to fuck her hard doggy style, and his balls met her dark hued bum on every thrust.

"Oh."

Emma was then confronted by Noah, whose fine specimen of manhood looked her in the loins. Her light brown eyes drifted up his tight abs and ripped torso, but the slender actress was mesmerised by his swaying rod.

"Want a suck?"

"Why not?"

Noah gently pushed her down with one hand on top of her head, and she went down on her haunches. He then presented his erect cock to her lips, and Emma started to lick the head of his cock. Her hands came up on his tight butt as she sucked on him hands free. She ran her slithering tongue around and around the mushroom sized head.

"Might as well face it, you're addicted to love."

The voice of Robert Palmer boomed out and as Taylor spread out her long legs, Cara rubbed against her cunt with her own. Lee looked on in disbelief as they humped each other on the floor. Jolts of excitement pulsed through the pair of wanton sluts as they rubbed their wet pussies against each other.

Cara flipped and dropped on top of the American's wriggling body and straddled her waist. The velvet smooth texture of the British fashion model's skin pressed against Taylor's. Cara's pussy settled wetly into Swift's quivering back. And when Cara pushed down, Taylor's warm buttocks bounced against her thighs.

"Fuck, you two are so horny." Declared Lee as he joined them and began to slide his hard cock out of Taylor's mouth.

Her scarlet lips pursed as she gave his knob a series of butterfly kisses and sucks. Once wetted, the muscled male crawled up behind Cara and propped her up on all fours. She whimpered as he teased her and rubbed his bloated knob up and down her labia, taking care not to insert it inside her. Taylor moved around so that she had a perfect view of his cock as it finally slid slowly into Cara's pussy. She placed her hand in the small of her back and watched them fuck. After a couple of minutes, Lee looked at the staggering blonde American, pulled his slippery cock out of Cara and offered it to her.

"Taste her."

Taylor obeyed and sucked his massive cock, removing any moisture that dappled his solid organ. He then resumed fucking Cara who made long groans as her pussy was plundered.

He doubled the rate of strokes and went in to the hilt.

Taylor rolled onto her back beside them with half lidded eyes and rubbed her exposed muff for the horny fireman.

"Your turn, then." He said as he withdrew from the supermodel.

Cara shuffled under the hot blonde and caressed her silky smooth snatch.

In turn, Swift moved herself so that she could return the favour and eat out Cara.

Each had their busy tongues dishing out splendid licks against their cunts and clits.

Lee was delirious as he dropped and pushed into Taylor. The grateful singer sighed into Cara's pussy as she relished the feeling of being filled with hard cock. Lee was rampant and picked up the pace immediately. Cara continued licking Taylor out as he pounded her.

All three moaned as they writhed together. A veritable mass of limbs and squelching flesh. Lee's butt clenched and unclenched as he dug his toes in and have Taylor a vigorous seeing to.

"Give it to me!"

Cried Lashana as she slid down Joe's fire pole. He slipped his hands around her bubble butt and laid his head back as they both reveled in the joyous moment. Then, he felt something warm close to his lips. He watched in amazement as Amanda descended onto his face.

Her succulent pussy smothered his mouth and he licked her with delight.

The ebony goddess on his cock quickened her pace as they used the hero firefighter for their own amusement.

"Give it to me!"

Cried Dua as Ryan fucked her on her back while Hayley licked his balls from behind. Lipa was in heaven as he pumped away at her soaked pussy. Behind her, Emma Raducanu was prising Hayley's moist labia apart so that she could lick her out. Emma Watson joined in and opened her legs to sit on Dua's mouth.

Dua extended her tongue and slipped it into Watson's wet labia. She found her clit and teased and licked it with the very top until the actress groaned and wriggled on her face, overwhelmed by sheer lust.

They fucked like this until Noah took Watson by the hand and laid her on her back.

"Give it to me!"

Cried Emma W as he fed her his big hard-on. With her legs spread wide, he rammed inside her. The feel of his hot member slamming in and out at pace was exhilarating. Pinpricks of sweat broke out on his body as he pummeled her with his hard dick.

As he did so, Emma brought her hands around onto his taut buttocks and gouged his flesh with her nails.

Her slender body writhed beneath him, and her breasts were crushed by his burly chest.

"So hard!"

Taylor closed her hands around Noah's and Lee's throbbing cocks. She worked them together gliding her hands along their shafts. She moved her head towards Noah and let the spongy head of his cock press against her cupid's bow lips. Her tongue darted out, taking a quick lick over his bell end. The fireman drew back until her lips just kissed the tip, then pushed back in all the way. With slow, steady strokes, he started to fuck her mouth.

Ryan jerked his cock at her and the attractive blonde let Noah go and eagerly started to suck his cock as it pushed into her mouth. Noah groaned, Taylor groaned as she sucked on him harder, and her pussy leaked in response. She used her pink tongue to explore the flared base of his glans and he hissed accordingly.

"Whoo, hoo, whoo, hoo!"

'Song Two' by Blur blasted out as Emma Watson padded barefoot across the room. She only had eyes for Joe. She walked up to him and got down on her knees. With eyes on his, the petite beauty licked right down to the base of his cock as she pushed herself up with her hands on his knees. She wasted no time swallowing his dick, and he fucked her back, pounding in and out of her mouth wantonly, causing her to widen her jaw. With her hand at his root, she slathered and licked him until her saliva dappled her chin.

"Give it to me!" She ordered, as she wiped her face with the back of her hand.

With a surprising ease, the built fireman picked her up by the waist, and plonked her on her back on the long table. He roughly jerked her legs open and took her by the hips, sliding her to the edge of the table. He bent down and dove his face into her slick pussy and began to lick her muff like mad. Emma simpered, looking pleased with herself under the oral onslaught of his flicking tongue. He sucked her clit into his mouth and she arched her back right up off the table, groaning loudly.

Her pins scissored in and out as her pussy leaked.

The backs of her thighs pressed against the table edge as his knees unlocked her legs.

"Fuck me, fuck me!"

Joe stepped in and pushed his cock head up against her wet labia. He leaned back at the waist, and in doing so, his dick began to vanish inside her. Emma threw her arms out as her inner folds were parted.

He inched forward and pushed his hips between her thighs. She reached down for his dick and it plunged deep inside her. He arched his back and, taking her hips in his big hands, began to move her back and forth along the length of his poker-stiff rod. Emma gripped his thighs and helped to ease the hard shaft in and out of her.

They moved together in a smooth rhythm, and his bulging figure with the oversize shoulders looked enormous over her.

She tried to raise herself up on her elbows, but he pushed her flat back as he slid in and out.

"Whoo, hoo! Whoo, hoo!"

At the other side of the table, Emma Raducanu was bent over the end with her bottom sticking out and her long pins spread. Behind her, Ryan was poised and ready. Ready to mount the teenage sensation doggy style. His bell end bumped the opening of her tight pussy. Then he squeezed her buttocks and drove in.

"Give it to me!"

Emma R dipped her head and placed her hands flat down on the table top. The brawny firefighter began to slowly stroke in and out, picking up the pace as he became juiced up. With his hands on her hips, Ryan was soon slamming inside the leggy tennis pro hard and fast, and his pelvis balls made lewd smacking sound on her backside.

"Ah!"

Ryan now fucked her ass off, pounding the shy teenager for all he was worth. Taking deep breaths, she let out low moans of joy.

For a full five minutes he pistoned in and out, grinding into her as he gripped her hips in a firm grip. He came with a roar, and filled her pussy with his cum. He backed out of her with an audible pop and fell across her back.

As Emma stood, a white trickle began to ooze out of her.

"Oops!"

Emma was taken by surprise when Noah stepped into Ryan's footsteps and rubbed his equally big cock up and down the slit of her well fucked cunt. She gasped as she was once again bent over the table. He shoved into her all the way in one drawn out stroke.

The nineteen year old was in dreamland as she was sloppily fucked by Noah. He didn't seem to mind the fact that her pussy was runny with another's cum.

"Here."

Lee had been hovering close by to Watson and Joe who allowed the patient fireman to take a turn with the famed movie witch.

The only switch was that Lee laid down on the table on his back, and Emma W clambered on top of him.

She lifted her right leg over him and squatted onto his upstanding cock. She sighed heavily as she sat right down on his engorged dick.

There was a little electric shock of ecstasy when the fleshy head of his glans parted the lubricated lips of her vulva. Emma's senses began to swim as she took him all inside deep into the aching length of her cunt. Immediately, she went to work in earnest. They were good together, and once they found a natural rhythm, they began to move in and out in a smooth elliptical motion. His hands braced her hips, steadying her as the built male stud heaved against her bottom in great powerful arcs now.

"Fuck me!"

Emma was having great fun, contributing a sideways wiggle. The reciprocal motion drove them both into a frenzy. Faster and faster they moved, the table shaking beneath them. Emma was panting uncontrollably, wallowing in the deep warm glow growing within her. Lee's fingers dug into her hips and he was wracked with a great shuddering spasm.

With his long dick still inside her, she welcomed his load inside her cunt. She wriggled back and forth, teasing the last fluttering convulsions out of herself, and they were done.

"Great fuck."

Joe's hands were busy with Taylor Swift's breasts, his strong fingers manipulating

her strawberry sized nipples. The blonde moaned, feeling a warm flush

through her body. She felt his cock hard against her belly as he moved his hands, and using one to press her slim body against his. His other traveled down her

spine to the cleft between her buttocks. He felt the rounded firmness of either

side, then returned to his central concern. His fingers stroked the hot sticky

wetness of her muff, and then plunged deep inside. He frigged her until she squeezed his hand and moved it to his dick.

"Give it to me!"

As they stood facing each other, Joe eased his rigid pole past her slippery labia and pushed in deep. Taylor felt her legs buckle as he thrust up, and she welcomed his hands on her ass as he supported her. They kissed and then he lifted her bodily up from the floor.

She arched her back to let her long fair hair trail down her back.

"Keep it up, darling."

Taylor grinned and lowered herself onto his hot knob all the way. A warm flush spread over her.

Instinctively, the American megastar wrapped her legs around his waist, and her arms around his neck. He bore her weight, he pushed his hard tool up inside her. Taylor was made to ride the hard pole up and down. He lifted her entire body clear up with each stroke. Her heels rubbed back and forth on his lower back, and her long nails raked his back.

"Weee!"

Joe tilted her backward, his stick still working frantically inside her, and quite literally bounced her back and forth on his throbbing hose.

He was heaving her up and down now, while she held on, her fingers digging into his meaty biceps. She loved how he worked back and forth inside her. She was sucking in air now in big gulps as he built her to a crescendo. And then it came, a vast shuddering convulsion hat made her gasp aloud. Joe exploded too, sending a hot rush of cum inside her clenching cunt. She pulled free of his still hard shaft, feeling the uncorked semen dribble in a warm flood down her thighs.

"You're fantastic!" She raised back up onto her feet.

"Thanks," he said as his entire body was dripped with sweat.

"I need to be tit-fucked," Hayley Atwell demanded.

Noah was only too happy to oblige. The hot brunette spat into her palm and rubbed his rock hard my shaft to lube it before engulfing it between her big pillows.

"Feel those big tits, big boy? Fuck 'em."

He looked behind her to see Lashana eating out Dua's neatly trimmed pussy. Loud slurping and low moaning from the pair of them Noah dizzy with lust. He pushed up into that huge cleavage Hayley had made of her tits and his cock vanished in her chest flesh. He thrust up and down as fast as possible as Atwell squeezed her melons together to make one big tit. The fireman shuddered as he felt his balls unload, shooting a torrent of cum up and into Hayley's smiling face.

"Yes!"

Beside them, he heard Dua scream Marlena as Lashana's oral attention triggered a huge orgasm. The ladies both shook and convulsed, and he saw the ebony goddess look up with her chin was wet with Lipa's juices.

"I'm not so sure I got to cool off," said Emma Watson, fingering her sticky snatch.

"But what a way to work up a sweat!" Observed Lashana, whose face was still buried in Dua's muff.

End of day three.

12