Big Cock Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yeeeees," he moaned as Alex moved him slowly now, passionate, full-bodied love that sent a clear message to all around them that this was Sam's new place, crying for joy on top of his mentor's cock as his balls released every last drop of spunk left, perhaps knowing none of it would ever see the inside of a woman as he fired across his conqueror's face and shoulders.

Alex leaned back, mouth open, trying to catch the cum rivulets as they flew through the air, and some of the girls turned away in disgust at the sight of the steamy gay sex taking place in full view in the middle of the room. Those that could bear it watched as Sam's asshole was spread wide, flexing on Alex's shaft and clinging to it as he bobbed up and down steadily like he was riding a pony, or doing a casual squat exercise, timing it perfectly to get enough cock in him each time to make him spasm with pleasure.

Then Alex grabbed him and lifted him into the air, and suddenly he was clinging to the front of his boss as he stood up on his heels, fucking the living hell out of Sam's ass, hands clamped on his sides so that he could lift the boy up and slam him back down on his heaving manhood so hard that Sam could only scream.

Some of the men in the room watched the scene unfolding with disgust or fear in their eyes. Others who were more inclined to the gay scene rubbed their trousers as they watched the special moment, the turning of a straight man to the path of cock worship. Not many possessed the equipment or the physical stamina, but Alex had Sam in the palm of his hand, flinging the boy out and snatching him onto his thrusting hips like a yoyo that couldn't escape his clutches.

"Fuck," whimpered Sam, drool running down the sides of his mouth, body flailing like a rag doll as he lost all control of his motor functions, and his brain dealt with the one thing that was turning all the lights green and causing a cascade of nerve endings to light up across every inch of his flesh and bones, wracking him with the single best orgasm of his entire lift.

It wasn't even close.

The previous best sexual peak had been obliterated, Alex's dick rubbing his insides into a state of pure frenzy.

'love..., big....heat....y-es ...dick..... .'

What came out of his mouth were barely mumbles between the drooling and fuck-moans.

"mphyeah- *HUH*, *HUH*, *HUH*, *HUH*, Unnnn...."

Then Alex groaned, a huge belly rumble that signalled his impending orgasm.

"Here you go!" he grunted, and liquid shot out of his cock like a bullet out of a gun barrel, splattering into Sam's anus with such force that his expression snapped to one of utter incomprehension at a sensation unlike any other.

From the outside they had simply stopped moving, and everyone watched as the two figures quivered, Sam held aloft, as Alex kept himself hilted inside.

It seemed fairly innocuous, until they noticed Alex's balls were pulsing like huge, grotesque water pumps, and Sam's belly was swelling slightly, and cum was beginning to trickle, then splutter, then explode out of Sam's asshole as the pressure of his insides became so great that a flood was released across the floor in a huge white puddle of man-juice.

The two men were staring at each other with manic expressions, Alex's face full of ecstasy and desire, Sam's of total humiliation and soul-quenching happiness, warring with each other across his sweaty face.

Alex gripped Sam's buttocks with iron hands, moaning into his new acquisition's face, and Sam pressed into the hug, kissing Alex full on the lips, his own cock still flicking upwards with each pounding beat of his heart, blood coursing through his system like he had been born anew.

"Jesus," muttered Stanley, as the girl on top of him looked like she wanted to vomit, and tried not to look at anyone in the room, focusing on giving as professional a job as she could on the man underneath her sporting a pathetic tent in his pants.

Alex smiled at Sam and stroked his face, laying the boy on his back on the seat where they had been fucking earlier, and slowly, nastily, retracted his cock out.

Sam watched inch after inch slide out of him, feeling a huge, empty space inside that didn't feel right.

As he watched sliding a softening cock out of his asshole, the feeling of pure humiliation began to burn harder and more cruelly in his throat than ever before.

"Th...Thanks," he whispered, wiping the tears of joy he had shed earlier from his face.

"Not at all," said Alex, smirking, and when the man placed his hand on the inside of Sam's thigh, he flinched.

"You should probably get dressed young man, unless you have any other dances to finish."

Sam squeaked, filled with immense regret despite knowing deep down, once enough time had passed to sort out the feelings of confusion and self-loathing, that he would run back to Alex's cock as soon as possible.

For now, he simply grabbed his clothes and thrust them onto his body, whimpering as he made the big mistake of making eye contact with a stripper and her board member on the other side of the room staring in disgust.

He needed to get away, anywhere but here.

"I can escort you out if you like," said Alex, although the gleeful look on his face suggested he knew exactly how much Sam wanted to be 'escorted' right now.

"N...no thanks Le... Al... I'm fine...Boss..."

He didn't even bother putting his shoes on, grabbing them along with his tie and the rags of his shirt, dropping one on the way out of the door. It didn't matter.

He hurried past rows of men and women dancing atop them, past the security and the girls near the front door who looked at him like he was some sort of ghoul, and out towards a taxi.

One or two people noticed him coming out of the strip club bedraggled, shirtless and barefoot and began hollering and cheering.

"Someone had a good night," shouted an ugly man wearing a green jacket to his friends, who all began laughing and clapping at Sam, and he whimpered as he lunged for a taxi.

"Home," he moaned, flinging himself in, curling up on the back seat and covering his face with his hands as it slid away from the curb.

When he eventually got back, unsure as to whether he had tipped the taxi driver five dollars or fifty, he limped up to his apartment in a high rise building and went up to the two-bedroom flat, staggering in and pouring himself a drink with trembling hands.

His insides were wet.

Wet with another man's jizz.

He moaned, pushing the drink aside and clutched his belly.

Alex hadn't just made him feel good. He had marked his territory inside him. It was like an itch that could never be scratched, a mark that he could not erase.

'He fucked my ass, and by the end I begged him to do it.'

It was like the man's body heat was still inside him, even though it was just his imagination. But the thick batch of man soup continued to drool out of his ass, and he opened his legs and watched the white substance rolling down his thighs in quiet shock.

He walked to the bathroom... and sat down on the toilet. Fingers began to play with his cock which was hardening, and he imagined the heat of the cum inside him still emanating from Alex, widening his entrance, and suddenly he was furiously masturbating to the memory of riding his boss's dick, and then it was everywhere again, ropes of his happiness flying into his own face as he jerked, and he found he was aiming it there. His mouth opened, (Sam would later tell himself it was an accident,) and a sliver of cum shot up into his mouth, and he sucked it down, rolled it around in his mouth before swallowing it.

His phone buzzed in his pocket as he sat there, spent and shaking with disgust at what he was becoming.

Who was it?

Alex.

'Have a good night boy, I'll see you over my desk on Monday, lube up your asshole beforehand and I'll put you in your new position immediately X -- Lexy'

Sam bit his lip.

He would have to buy lube first thing tomorrow morning.

Only one question crossed his mind.

What flavour?

12