Big D Ch. 04

Story Info
Daisy and Dylan Do lunch.
2.5k words
3.5
10.8k
15

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers

Chapter Four: Lunchbreak

Days passed, and Dylan and Daisy spend the time trading text messages. By the weekend, Dylan had begun sending her pictures of his dick. Sometimes he was limp, sometimes he was hard, sometimes he had just stroked himself to climax. Daisy found all of them sexy, though she thought of the post-climax pictures as a waste. She wanted to be there. She wanted to be the one who did that to him.

In return, Daisy sent him pictures of her own. She sent him images of her naked breasts wet from a shower, or pictures of her glistening pussy held parted by her gleaming fingers. She sent him pictures of her half-lidded eyes and dazed smile, and each day she grew hornier and more desperate for his cock. An entire week passed, however, before they saw each other again.

After trading multiple pictures, Dylan finally convinced Daisy to leave work on her lunch break and meet him. Living in a small town, Daisy had to drive to a larger town nearby to work. Dylan agreed to meet her in that larger town. They met at a nearby grocery store and parked near the back, where they were unlikely to be caught. Dylan was there waiting when Daisy arrived, and she rolled to a stop beside him with her window down and a smile on her face. When Dylan climbed from the car, her heart began to hammer.

Dylan's long, lanky frame filled her passenger window as he leaned in with a grin. He looked handsome to her, and he seemed cocky. "Daisy? Good to see you again! I was wondering when you'd come crawling..."

"Yadda-yadda, Dylan. We ain't got time to shoot the shit. Get your dick and the rest of you in here or get out. I only have so much time on my lunch break."

Daisy nearly burst out laughing to see Dylan suddenly go wide-eyed and quiet. He obeyed, joining her in her car and undoing his pants immediately once inside. Even limp, his dick was impressive, longer and thicker than her husband and swelling rapidly to boot. By a look at it, Daisy wagered him to be nearly as large as her largest ex already, and her pussy ached to feel him again.

"Well, well," Daisy purred, licking her lips as she watched him grow. The thick flavor of his semen returned as a memory, and suddenly she wanted to throat him just as much as she wanted to mount him and have him force open her cervix. She smiled. "That is a sight for sore eyes!"

Dylan grinned and wagged his dick at her. It amused him to see his ex's mother following the movement of his dick with her eyes. "You like it," he asked, holding his cock steady and stroking himself.

Daisy reached over and shooed him away, replacing his hands with her own. She held him gently, her fingers fixed around his warm, pulsing girth as she marveled at his dimensions. This is her fourth time seeing him in person, and she still could not believe his size. She smiled to herself. "Do I like it?" She chewed her bottom lip. "What do you think, dumbass?"

She took to stroking him with both hands, her movements generous and laborious. Each stroke showed her attraction and affection for him as Dylan sat rigid in her hands while watching her. He enjoyed the look of concentration on Daisy's face, and he could not help but compare it to the interest and awe that Summer had once showed him. The difference was that Dylan was even bigger now, and Daisy was not a teen. She was mature woman, married, and unlike Summer, Daisy would not be so flighty or fickle. She had already lived a full life. Dylan was a choice she was making fully informed.

Looking back on it, Dylan realized that both he and Summer were foolish kids. They were teenagers, virgins at the time, fumbling for adulthood. Dylan himself still had a long way to grow into becoming the man who could fuck Daisy, and Summer felt like she was running behind. Daisy had a daughter in high school, and Summer felt like she had to catch up, so she choose a big, dumb idiot who already had a kid.

Daisy is experienced. After three kids, she needs someone who can take care of her physically, not financially, and Dylan figured he could be that someone. She stroked him, holding him tight, remembering the way he filled her, and Dylan could see her devotion and her want. She would not make Summer's mistake, and she cussed under her breath as she pleased him. "Fuck, you've got such a big, hard dick, Dylan." She gave him a smile. "William is nothing compared to you."

Dylan laughed. After losing Summer to Caleb, he loved to hear Summer's mother compare him to other men. "How big is nothing, exactly?"

Daisy shrugged in response and measured him with her hands. She held him by the root with her right hand and stroked him slow, segmented movements with her left. Then, she stopped and held her hand at just about half his length. "Here," she said with an air of uncertainty as she stared down his length. "Mm. I don't know. It's hard to tell because you're a hell of a lot thicker." Still holding him by the base, she kept him steady as she stroked him more vigorously with her left hand, using his precum to wet him. Dylan throbbed in response.

"Seriously, that's all he's got? That's barely half my dick." He grinned and winked at her. "No wonder I have you so dick-drunk all the time."

Tightening her grip on him, Daisy smiled and laughed in response. "No wonder," she said. "Still, William has his good traits. He was there for me when no one else was. Married and took care of me when I was nothing but a lonely, tired single mother. Tiny dick or not," she said, staring down his length. "That takes a lot of balls."

Dylan frowned. Even with Daisy stroking him, he didn't like to hear her praising her husband. He wouldn't admit that, though, and only shrugged in response before saying, "That don't take balls, Daisy. It don't even take courage." He reached out to cup her breasts before she could respond, and he drew a willing mewl from her as she smiled up at him. "Hot pieces of ass like you only get hotter after a kid. These big tits, your big ass? Tiny dicks like him ain't getting anywhere near women like you otherwise. He was desperate." Removing his hand from her tit, Dylan reached into his pants and cupped his balls pulling them into view for Daisy to see, and she stared in open hunger. "You wanna see balls, though, then I got them for you. Big ones. Full of cum. Ready to fill you up."

Daisy, staring, chewed her bottom lip as she stroked him. She used both hands to pleasure Dylan, and she leaned forward to examine his heavy testicles as they pooled between his legs. Like his dick, his balls are large and impressive, each of them being the size of a large egg. Having experienced three of his orgasms already, she knows him to be heavy with potent semen, and though not much of a cum guzzler in the past, she does find herself hungry for his seed now.

"Those are impressive," she purred, moving one of her hands to cup his testicles as she stroked him with the other. Leaning down, she placed a wet kiss on each testicle. "And they are much, much bigger than my husband's. That's for sure."

Dylan scoffed, still feeling pouty that her husband was being brought up at all. "Everything about me is bigger than him," Dylan said petulantly. Daisy laughed.

It amused her to see Dylan's arrogance so easily challenged. He deserved to have a big head with such a big dick to back up his talk, but there was definitely something cute about the way he sought her approval. Furthermore, it was difficult to argue with him when he insulted other men's inadequacies, and it was particularly rewarding to hear her husband put down after he cheated on her. Besides, no one she knew could rightly call himself a man when measured against Dylan.

"Your ego is especially big," she said, and she smiled as she ducked her heads to lick his balls and taste the sweat gathered in his pubic hair. He was hard in her hands and against her cheek, and the warmth and smell of him seeped into her. She buried her nose into his pubic hair to breathe him in. After each breath, she found herself growing hornier and hornier as every aspect of Dylan seemed designed to conjure feelings of arousal within her. Removing herself from his pubic hair, she kissed his shaft and mewled.

Dylan watched her in quiet awe, gathering her hair and holding it out of her face. Daisy noticed him watching but didn't pay him any mind. She enjoyed the idea of giving him a show as her breasts sat, heavy and sensitive, against his thighs. She angled her head to slurp his balls as she met his eyes and, at this point, had completely repositioned herself, climbing up into her seat and leaning sideways over the center console. It was uncomfortable to hunch over like that, but Dylan's dick was worth it.

Reaching out with his free hand, Dylan cupped one of her heavy breasts as he watched her. Her hard nipple scrapped across his palm as he gave her a squeeze, and she moaned against him in response. "That's right, Daisy. Suck my balls." Moving his hand, he slipped it into her blouse and squeezed her bare breasts. Daisy moaned against him again, her blue eyes flashing as she watched him. He had grown bold, and Daisy enjoyed it. Even his touch was superior to William's touch, it seemed, and she suckled his testicles into her mouth to reward him.

Above her, a pearl of precum gathered on Dylan's crown, and he gasped as his shaft swelled fatter. "Fuck, Daisy. You keep treating me like this, and I'm going to end up coming soon."

Daisy's moaned and switched testicles. Even with him in her mouth, she couldn't hide her smile as she slobbered on him. She stroked him and felt him growing harder and harder with the movements of her palm. Mewling again, she worked him toward the edge of his orgasm with open enthusiasm and wonder.

Finally, Dylan gasped and tensed. Holding Daisy by the hair, he dragged her up his shaft, watching her on the way. She smiled as she slurped her way off of his balls and licked her way up. She tasted his excess precum on the way before kissing his crown at arrival. There, she returned to stroking him with both hands as she latched onto his cockhead and stared him in the eyes. There, Daisy decided to milk this young man.

Dylan's orgasm followed quickly, and Daisy was glad to be the one who brought it to him. Pulsing and throbbing in her hands, Dylan gave her thick ropes of cum. He rained it down across her smiling face, soiling her blond hair and leaving ribbons across her slender nose. She closed her eyes and stroked him through it, squealing with delight as he coated her. Dylan, meanwhile, cursed, "Fuck!"

He rammed his shaft against her face, and Daisy laughed through it. She stopped stroking only when he was finished, and then she took the time to stare down his length again. Her smile did not fade, not even when he wilted in her grasp. Even after his climax, she noted that he held some steel, but he was nothing like before. Regardless, he outclassed her husband's best erection and put her exes to shame.

"I don't know if I will ever get used to this," said Daisy, licking his cockhead and smacking her lips afterward. Even his semen tasted good, she thought, and she swallowed afterward.

Dylan gave a breathless laugh. "We'll just have to keep doing it until you do."

Daisy echoed his laughter. "It figures that would be your solution." She smiled, stroking him again to produce another pearl of his delicious semen. "Mm. Not that I'm complaining," she said as he reached out to palm one of her breasts. He gave it a hearty squeeze before removing himself from her grasp and tucking himself away. Daisy, meanwhile, climbed form the SUV to get a towel from the back.

Three times, Dylan had used her for climax. Three times, he had ruined her. After that, she made sure to keep a few things in her vehicle, including a clean towel, fresh make up, and a new outfit. She cleaned herself and changed, and she sprayed herself with perfume just to be safe. While Daisy liked smelling like Dylan's semen, the potency of his scent would be difficult to hide. Even with perfume, she was certain others could smell him on her.

Dylan watched her undress and stuff her blouse into a nearby bag. He also watched her slip a new blouse on, her breasts bouncing hypnotically as she tugged and adjusted the fabric. Daisy noticed him staring and laughed, shrugging. "Doesn't matter how big your dick is," she said. "Boys will always be boys."

"Come on. Everybody stares at your tits when they're bouncing around like that, and you know it."

Daisy winked at him and laughed as he got flustered. "Okay, okay," she said, holding her blouse and tugging it in a manner that jostled her breasts. She laughed again as his face went dumb. "Maybe I am trying to get you to look, but who can blame me?" Returning to the front, she reached out and squeezed his dick through his pants before rubbing him idly. "Your big, fat dick is just as distracting as my tits are."

Dylan groaned. "Fuck, you're hot."

Daisy shrugged in response, her eyes fixed on his manhood. "So I've been told." Leaning over her seat, she pressed her face into his crotch and gave it a kiss. Then, she licked it for good measure before sitting up and staring him in the eyes. "I'm sorry to say it, but my lunch break is running over, so I really have to go." She smiled at him. "We'll have to continue this another time, stud."

"Right." Dylan climbed from the passenger seat and went to his car. Daisy was watching him, following his every movement with lingering, smoldering arousal. Even the way he moved made her feel needy again, and remembering how he filled her only made her want to stay longer. Dylan noticed her want and smiled. "I'll call you later?"

Daisy, feeling strangely giddy, blushed. She put her arms behind her back and held them there, pushing her breasts forward. "Whenever you want."

Dylan's eyebrows went up. "Whenever?" Daisy nodded, smiling, and Dylan smiled back. "I'll remember that, then."

kotochaos
kotochaos
766 Followers