All Comments on 'Big D Ch. 04'

by kotochaos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish this kid would get her knocked up with a baby to raise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love a woman who knows what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have a couple of guy friends that I can call up from time to time for a quick bit of dick. There is something extremely hot returning to work after a quickie at lunch or even tasting cum on my lips.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife Janelle asked if it was ok with me if she went to lunch with an old friend (male). They had went to college together. Janelle and I went to the same school but college we went to different colleges. Then married after college. We had 4 children. I had no problem with them getting together and talking I told her. She knew I was totally against cheating because of what my brother had been through we had talked about it and she said she understood. Her friend Jacob Masters would be in the area for two weeks for work. The evening of the day that she had lunch everything was as normal as I could tell and I was paying close attention. After the children were in bed she volunteered to talk about her visit. All seemed legit. I never heard anything else about Jacob. The following Saturday we were having a cookout and while making a list of people to invite she asked if we could invite Jacob? I said fine by me. The cookout was a good turnout. I noticed Jacob hanging around her almost continuously. I didn't really think too much about it because I didn't know if he knew anyone else. Later one of Janelles coworkers said while talking to me that I had better keep an eye on that guy. I said really why should I be concerned? He said Jacob has been at their work place almost every day for a couple weeks. Really I appreciate it thanks. Our neighbor down the road Sarah a hottie and not married. She had caught her husband cheating and confronted him. They divorced and he moved away she never dated anyone said for now she had trust issues. So my little plan was to get her to help me just a little and she agreed. We started staying together just like Janelle and Jacob. It really didn't take that long for Janelle to come to me and asked if I had a minute? Sure I followed her to the kitchen. In the kitchen she asked what was going on between Sarah and I? I answered I bet not nearly as much as her and Jacob. How many times have you been to lunch and was lunch and talking all it was? She said she had only been to lunch 2 times and a little friendly hug just once and nothing else. How many times did he ask you to lunch? Maby 6 or 8 not sure but I didn't go but he did sit with us at the office when several of us ate in our kitchen. Nothing happened and nothing will believe me. Our we ok she asked? I think so let's see what happens the rest of the evening. It was all that long that I seen her talking to Jacob then without a seen he came by me and thanked me for a good evening that he was leaving. I said you're welcome just remember she is married and so are you just remember your boundaries. He looked at me and walked away. Janelle came over shortly and stayed close to me. Sarah came and talked to us everything was fine. Sarah explained to Janelle that there was nothing going on between her and I but if I was ever available she would be interested but for sure she would never be involved with a married man. Everything was good. Janelle's coworker called and said Jacob never returned and Janelle always ate at work with coworkers. No dumb cuckold here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Know for sure hotels in NYC packed all day with lunch time cheaters among others . If you pay attention you may catch a PI playing a tourist. Good story but the shame of it besides I hate cheaters is why string along a good hubby or wife ? Divorce them and give them a opportunity to find someone who wants all of them and not just the stability they bring . Friends working for big companies all every one of them multiple woman to fuck . So single but most with married ones . The common response is they are there just for dick and will do anything and everything. One guy joked he only had one girl take it up the ass but every married one he fucked allowed it and most don’t even let their hubby’s do it . They all gun for the special days to make sure they send them home with a load , birthday, anniversary or the very end of a day leaving for home. They love to say give hubby a taste for me and one guy had a wife tell her avid hubby golfer that a coworker had a spot at a exclusive country club . He went with him and joked all day that he gets it around four times a year and maybe they can find a good barder . Hubby started inviting him over and taking him to games as he continued to fuck his wife behind his back . Fucked up but does make for good stories which a lot are based on reality being the cheating among married couples are well over 50%

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkotochaos@kotochaos
Welcome back. Support my stories and get early releases, voting rights, and more on Patreon!(https://www.patreon.com/KotoC). Thanks for reading and happy fapping! -KotoC. Commissions are finally open! That's right, you can request any sort of story that your little heart d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Big D Ch. 03 Previous Part
Big Series Info