Big D Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dylan gave a lazy sigh and smiled as he thrusted up into her mouth again. Then, he shimmied out of her grip, removing himself as Daisy glared up at him. "Sorry," he said, his dick flopping against his skinny thighs as he moved. He wasn't hard, but he was filling out again. "I'm about to get hard again, and if I don't go now, then I know we'll stay here all day fucking."

Watching his dick, Daisy licked her lips and purred. "That wouldn't be so bad, you know."

Dylan wagged his dick in her face until she kissed his crown, and then he laughed. "Nah," he said, hopping from the SUV and slipping his briefs back on. His dick remained huge, even when covered. "We both got shit to do, but rain check for sure." He eyed her sticky, gleaming breasts as she slid to her feet on the dusty dirt road. "Definitely, definitely rain check."

Daisy followed his gaze and then laughed before fetching her bra and slipping it back on. It took effort to force her breasts back into the cups, but she managed it with a smile. "I bet," she said, and she pulled her dress back on afterward.

She drove him back and kissed him goodbye at his car. Dylan didn't seem to mind that she had dried sperm on her face or in her hair and cupped her ass to pull her into him beside his car. Daisy fell into him with a squeal, feeling more and more enamored by him with each passing moment.

At home, she showered and then watched William with empty interest. The love she had for him had been bruised and broken many times over, but Dylan was the final straw. His skinny body and his thick dick had snapped her vows in half and left her feeling cheated, not by his infidelity but by her own loyalty. Dylan was still young, and he had no real worldly experience or responsibilities, but he had everything he needed. She silently wished she had met her own Dylan when she was a teen rather than being left with Summer's leftovers decades later when she had a life too complicated to really, truly enjoy him.

12