Big Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy learns he's the entertainment for the party.
2.7k words
4.64
32k
36

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers

"Ok, I'm here. What in the hell am I supposed to do? Serve you drinks?" I asked. I wasn't being too nice about it, either.

"Daddy... you're going to have to change your attitude. When this is over, you're going to be thanking me."

"Somehow I doubt that," I said.

"Trust me," she giggled. "Tonight is a dream come true." She took my hand and led me over to the corner, split the curtain and urged me to sit on the couch. "This will be much better than any video. And just so you know, I'm taping the entire thing so we can watch it later."

She pointed to the small, hidden camera set at the top of the curtain, where it was anchored to the wall. I never would have seen it if she hadn't pointed it out. Was she trying to get more blackmail material? I was getting in way over my head.

As I sat there she pulled a pair of handcuffs out from under the couch. "Turn around," she said, taking one wrist in hand and wrapping the cold metal around it.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Just give me your other wrist," she said, pulling it behind me and cuffing it too. Now my hands were trapped behind my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

She giggled. "Silly question, daddy." She grabbed a bundle of rope from beneath the couch, too, and began wrapping it around my left ankle and then tying it to the leg of the couch. "I'm making sure... that my friends... have every opportunity... to do whatever... they... like... to you." And with those final words, my right ankle was tied securely to the leg of the couch, making me completely helpless. I couldn't move.

She stood and grabbed a scarf that was tossed on the back of the couch. "And just so they think you won't be able to recognize who they are... and they won't be able to see who you are..." She tied the scarf around the top half of my face as a blindfold. But I was able to see, a little, through the thin material. "Can you see?" she asked.

"No," I lied.

"Daddy... you're supposed to be able to see. I want you to. I want you to be able to see *everything*," she giggled. Emmanuelle began sliding her hands over her body, sliding one inside her bikini bottoms and obviously touching herself.

"Em... what the hell are you doing?" I asked, just looking at her, my cock throbbing from watching her masturbate.

She pulled her damp fingers free and licked them clean, while I helplessly watched. "I'm giving you a really big gift. I know you want to fuck my friends, daddy. I've watched you masturbate while you watch them. Tonight's your chance."

I was... dumbfounded... to put it mildly. Her stating that left me in complete shock and all I could do was just sit there. I could feel the cool metal of scissors on my stomach and watched helplessly as she cut up the middle and on both arms, until my t-shirt was dangling and she pulled it free. Then she sliced through my shorts and underwear on either side of my hips and pulled that useless cloth away. And within the space of a few minutes, I was completely helpless and completely naked, my cock pointing skyward at full mast.

"Mmmm," Emmanuelle said appreciatively, sliding the tip of her finger on my leg, moving so close to my cock. "Very nice, daddy." My cock was starting to swell under her gaze, moving towards my full erection.

"Baby, we can't," I practically moaned. I wanted her touch so badly, but I wasn't sure it was right. "I'm your dad."

She licked her lips almost longingly and then slid her hand into her bikini bottoms again. "*Step* daddy," she said softly, her eyes never leaving my cock. I watched her close her eyes in pleasure before she pulled her damp fingers free again. "I'm sorry I don't have panties for you this time, daddy," she whispered moving her hand towards my face and swiping her wet fingers over and around my lips. "Hopefully this makes up for it."

She giggled and turned away, closing the curtain behind her. I heard her dash up the stairs to go back to her friends. I could smell the fresh scent of her cunt on my lips and tentatively licked it. God I felt like such a horrible person for enjoying her taste. I wanted this. I wanted all of this!

It was really quiet as I sat there, waiting. I could hear faint laughing and joking, but couldn't tell if it was the girls or if I was just imagining things. I have no idea how long I waited, but it seemed like hours. I finally heard them coming into the house, still giggling, and then coming down the stairs. I started to feel scared, wondering if they'd recognize me... wondering if they would be upset that I was there.

Then they were in the room, hidden from view by the sheet, but I could hear their low voices.

"Is that where he is?" one asked.

"Mmm hmm," I heard Emmanuelle respond. "Ready and waiting for us."

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe you did this!" exclaimed another.

"My present," Emmanuelle giggled. "Wanna see?"

A chorus of yes broke out among the girls and they giggled. I could hear them come closer and I heard the gasps as Emmanuelle parted the curtain to let them see. I could barely see them through the thin material of the scarf, but I didn't let them know that. They were all in bikini tops, but most of them were wearing shorts below.

"And all tied up for our pleasure I see," Hannah commented. She was the most flirtatious of Emmanuelle's friends. While she was a little on the chubby side, she had a good body. And her personality meant she'd be an adventurous fuck.

"Why is he blindfolded?" asked Lilly. She was a small woman, shy, with a bit of a bookworm appearance. Her bikini was the least racy.

"So he won't know who you are and he's forced to feel everything you do to him. You can do anything... and I mean anything you want with him. Feel free to explore your naughty side." Emmanuelle giggled. "He calls himself Big Daddy... for a pretty good reason... and is waiting for you to use him in any way you like."

"Ooh... just seeing a cock like that gives me ideas," Hannah said.

"Mm hmm!" Abby added. "I'm first!"

"Huh uh," Emmanuelle said, shaking her head. "We play a game to determine who gets to play with him."

Lilly asked "What game?"

Emmanuelle smiled. "I call it Predator and Prey." She backed up and started to close the sheet. "We'll be back, Big Daddy. Don't you go anywhere..." She giggled.

I could hear the girls make their way over to the table while Emmanuelle explained the game. "We're going to play War. Every time there's a war, the winner gets a point. When you get 5 points you get to have 10 full minutes with our lucky man-slave. After 10 minutes, we set for the next 5 point line, reset the deck, and start all over again. Aces are low and kings are high. Every ace laid down earns everyone a shot. Any questions?"

"Anything we want, right?" asked Hannah. I got a little nervous by that question. What in the hell was she thinking about?

"He's all tied up... so... yes, anything you want," Emmanuelle said, matter-of-factly. "Anything else?"

"What do we do while someone is playing with him?" Abby asked.

"Anything you want. You can just watch the movie... or even sit and listen. If the person agrees, you can even go in and watch them."

"Oooh!" one of the girls said. "Yum!"

There was a period of silence where I figured all of the girls were just thinking about what they wanted to do to me and what questions they might have for Emmanuelle.

"No? Then lets get this party started!"

The girls hooted as they supposedly sat down around the coffee table. I could hear the cards being shuffled and some small talk start up as the movie started on the TV. From the sounds of the opening, it sounded like the first scene was in a strip club... but it seemed male-oriented. The girls commented on how hot the actors were and what they'd like to do to them as I heard them start the game, slapping cards down on the table.

"You're going down!" one of them said.

"Uh oh," one said.

"WAR!" they all chorused together.

Cards were slapped down until there was a winner, Abby, and after she took a shot, they were playing again.

I was in total suspense, completely helpless, and I wondered what in the hell this evening was going to be like.

"And... that's mine!" Hannah yelled at last. "That's five bitches!" I could hear her excitement as she stood and made her way to the curtain while the other girls hooted and hollered. "There you are," she said just loud enough so the other girls could hear her. "I've been waiting for this!"

I watched her make sure the curtain was closed behind her before she moved closer to me. I could hear her excited breathing as she knelt on the floor between my spread knees.

"Mmmm... look at that cock!" she said approvingly as she wrapped her fingers around it and began stroking it. "Definitely bigger than any of the other's I've seen." I watched her, pretending not to be able to see at the same time and saw her put some lube in her hand, helping her slide even better up and down my long pole. God it felt so good and I was so damn hard already.

It felt so good I grunted, making her giggle and moan softly.

"I love feeling your hard cock sliding through my fingers. It's so fucking hot," she said, her hand continually sliding up and down my shaft and twisting over the crown. "I love it when I can jerk a big cock. My pussy is just dripping wet right now."

My cock was throbbing hard as I watched her one hand sliding up and down my shaft while the other slid below and was moving over her unseen pussy. God this girl was going to make me cum!

"You know where my other hand is Big Daddy? In my wet pussy! I bet you'd like to watch me playing with my little hole, huh daddy?" she said softly.

I could imagine just that... just watching her play with her pussy, watch her slide her fingers deep inside and then strum over her clit over and over.

"Fuck!" I grunted and squirmed a little, as much as I could at least. I tried not to let my voice give me away and it seemed to work. She didn't stop doing a thing.

"I'm a horny little cock slut," she whispered, bending down and licking my cock from my balls all the way up to the crown, then swirled it around the crown making me groan. "You like it when I lick your cock, don't you? Like a naughty little slut should?"

"Mm hmm," I quickly groaned as I felt my cock jumping excitedly. I was so happy that Emmanuelle let me surreptitiously watch this!

"I can tell," she said, her hand continuing to stroke my shaft as she suckled on the head. Her spittle overflowed, dripping over my shaft.

"Fuck!" I whispered as the feelings closed on being overwhelming.

It only made her giggle and back down on her stimulation. She wanted to make this last. "Mmm... I like to play with your wet, sloppy cock."

My brain was near shutting down as the pleasure just overwhelmed me. My body was shaking, but somehow I wasn't cumming. She was so good at keeping me right on the edge.

I watched helplessly as she squeezed my cock with one hand, while with the other, she torturously swirled her fingertips lightly around the crown.

"Two more minutes!" I heard Emmanuelle yell from the other side of the curtain.

"Ok!", Hannah called back. Then she lowered her voice. "Mmmmm... It's time Big Daddy."

Fuck it was about time!

I grunted and closed my eyes, loving the feelings that were flowing all over my body. Then I felt something different... and immediately opened my eyes. Hannah moved her free hand down to first my balls, cupping and stroking them, and then lower. I felt her fingertip circle my asshole and it made my body clench.

She giggled and pushed harder, forcing her finger inside me. I was completely helpless and I couldn't stop her. I wanted to tell her to stop, but I couldn't risk giving away who I was. All I could do was grunt, which only made her giggle and go even deeper into my ass, while her other hand stroked my cock harder and faster.

"Mmmm... I think that turns you on," she whispered. "I like to play with your wet, sloppy cock. I like to jerk it... and rub it... and finger your little asshole."

I was moaning with every breath now. I couldn't believe how good this felt. I pulled at my bonds of both my hands and feet, straining my muscles until I thought I was going to break something.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned loudly.

I could hear the girls on the other side of the curtain giggling at my predicament and Hannah's skill.

"Oh my god, Hannah! What are you doing to that poor man?" one of them yelled loudly.

"Leave some for the rest of us!" another chimed in.

"Oh, don't you worry," Hannah yelled back. "There will be plenty more left even after I'm done with him. I know this bad boy will be able to go all night long if needed. He's got a nice cock."

"One minute!" Emmanuelle yelled. I could tell her melodious voice from the others and wondered what she was thinking about right now. Was she wishing it was her doing this to me? Was she even wanting to do this to me? Was she fingering herself envisioning her own hand stroking my cock like Hannah was?

"You hear that? Not much time left now," Hannah whispered.

I was so damn happy to hear that. She'd taken me to the edge over and over again and I really needed to cum. I was panting and moaning, every muscle in my body tensed and ready for a huge release.

"I'm ready for it... are you?"

I could feel her finger swirling inside me, playing against my prostate, sending strong waves of pleasure all through my body even as she tortured my cock. My butt lifted off the couch as I tried and tried to make myself cum. But she was so good at keeping me right on the edge.

"Cum for me!" she said. Suddenly her hand moved faster up and down my shaft, twisting at the head, and it was going to be enough to make me explode.

I could barely hear anything. It was like a train was running through my head, but I knew I was grunting loudly as I came hard sending ropes of cum into the air. My eyes were twisted shut hard and every muscle in my body was tense, contracted hard.

I felt her hands leave my cock and ass and opened my eyes a little to see her wiping my cum off. It was splattered all over her chest and face and she slid her hands over her body to scoop it into her mouth.

"Wow..." she smiled. "That was fun!"

I let air out in a little laugh and let my body relax into the couch. I could barely keep my eyes open long enough to watch her stand, straighten her bathing suit, and open the curtain to join her friends to their hoots and hollers.

I laid my head back on the couch and breathed. God, I'd never cum so hard before and have never felt to drained before. I could hear the girls shuffling the deck of cards as they settled back in for the next round.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
543 Followers