Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 05

Story Info
We begin our first full session of The BD Club.
2.8k words
4.68
3.3k
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers

Chapter 5 - Big Dave, An Autobiography

Hi, my name's Dave and I have an enormous cock.

This story takes place in the mid 1980s in England.

In Chapter 1 you meet me at age eighteen and my first sexual experience with Rachel.

In Chapter 2 you meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life during that long, hot summer.

In Chapter 3 you meet Brenda and the formation of the Big Dave Club.

In Chapter 4 we have adventures in a Soho Hotel and Miss Henderson.

In Chapter 5 we begin our first full session of The BD Club with a timid mouse.

Chapter 5

The First Big Dave Club

Brenda did most of the marketing of the club to her close friends and others in the area. There was not internet in those days and advertising for 'sex work', as we would call it these days, was not easy.

But word soon got around to those who needed to know that there was a club for very select ladies (i.e those who could afford it) where a rather well hung young stud (Me!) was available for their delectation and delight.

Discretion was assured and a variety of tastes would be catered for.

Eventually we had three ladies who were prepared to take a chance on me.

Gloria had concocted a questionnaire for each to fill out. It was nothing too complicated but sought to find out what they were looking for from me.

When the three customers were gathered in Brenda's lounge I was led in by Gloria, completely naked but wearing an eye mask. They could see me but I couldn't see them.

The idea was that if they decided after inspection of me to no longer proceed, then there would not be any embarrassment of me knowing who they were. Full payment for my services would only come after we had finished our activity, but Brenda insisted on 15% up front to cover the costs of setting things up.

There was much whispering amongst our guests and a few nervous giggles, and then Gloria led me back out to the kitchen.

After this, it was a lottery as to which lady would be first.

We waited for Brenda to report back.

After about ten minutes Brenda appeared with the sheets of paper and Gloria and I studied the who, what and when.

Gloria seemed more nervous than me.

Number one seemed to indicate that she wanted plain old missionary position sex. All very vanilla.

Number two indicated that she wanted to receive oral sex and that she wanted to explore female domination.

I asked Gloria what she thought of that.

"She just wants to tie you up a bit and then sit on your face, I reckon." she said, "So you'll need that stuff from Soho, the handcuffs and whatnot."

Number three wanted to be 'ravished'. Again I looked at Gloria, but all she could do was wave her hand in the air and say "Well, I suppose...she wants you to ravish her." and with that she shrugged.

Well at least that one was last and maybe Gloria or Brenda could get a better idea of what she wanted before the time came for her to visit me.

I then went upstairs and prepared for my first visitor.

It was agreed that, unless a specific outfit was requested, I would await the customer while wearing black trousers and a white shirt. It seemed better than waiting up there on the bed with my dick out, and was neutral enough not to imply any particular theme.

I got dressed and sat at a small table we had set up which included an ice bucket and a bottle of sparkling wine, though I was under instructions to avoid drinking it if I could.

The minutes passed slowly and I started to get nervous.

Then there was a soft tap at the door.

The Mouse

I stood and walked calmly to answer it.

I smiled at a dark haired, petite lady wearing large, black plastic framed glasses and fidgeting nervously on the landing.

"Welcome." I said and opened the door fully.

I invited her into the room and held out a chair for her to sit at the table.

She laughed nervously as I popped open the wine and poured a glass for her and a small amount for me.

"It's all a bit weird this, isn't it?" she said with a strong northern accent.

"I guess so. I haven't really been doing it for long so everything is new to me."

That seemed to put her at ease and she sipped at her wine.

"So, what...how, I mean...." she fumbled for the right words, "...what happens now?"

I looked at her and sat opposite, reaching out across the table and holding her free hand.

"What would you like to happen?" I asked.

"Ohh....oh...I'm not sure....I....I don't have that much experience me-self." she said with another nervous laugh.

I stroked her hand gently.

"Well," I said, "we could go and sit on the bed, if you're comfortable with that?"

She looked over at the double bed and then quickly turned her head away.

"Ummm not right now." she said and finished her glass.

"Would you feel more comfortable with less light?" I asked, thinking I could close the curtains and put on a small table lamp that Brenda had draped a red silk scarf over.

"No...no...I don't want to be any bother." she replied.

The woman fidgeted again and seemed to want to look anywhere other than at me or the bed.

I poured her some more wine and she took a couple more gulps of that before setting down the glass.

"Can we kiss?" she suddenly asked.

I smiled. "Yes, of course."

I stood and went to her chair and gently cupped her head in my hands and lowered my mouth to hers.

The kisses to begin with were hesitant and brief, but gradually I started to feel her pushing to meet my lips and sustaining the kiss for much longer, and then our tongues were touching and she was pulling my head down to hers.

When we did finally break from the kissing, her face was red and her hair a little dishevelled.

"He never kisses like that." she said bluntly.

I didn't know if I should enquire who she was talking about, but my silence enabled her to continue.

"I was a virgin when we married." she said, "Imagine that, these days. Thirty five and still a virgin!" She paused and drank some more wine and I pulled my chair closer and sat with her.

"I didn't know any better....you know, regarding sex. I thought people must be easily pleased going crazy for it like they do, when my experience with him is.....pathetic, really." Her voiced trailed off.

She looked around the room including at the bed and then at me.

"I suppose you've always had girls chasing you." she said, "Wanting what you've got?"

Now I felt she wanted a response. "No." I said softly, "It's more complicated than you think. I have only been having sex for the last couple of months."

"Oh my god!" she said, "Doing this?"

"Well, today is the first full day doing this. I had one client previously."

"Client?" she laughed, "Is that what we are? Sounds like you're a solicitor.....Oh!" she suddenly saw the irony in that word and laughed more freely at the sudden realisation.

She looked at me. "So, I'm number two really, then?"

"I hope so." I replied.

"Okay!" she said and drained her glass.

She stood and stared at the bed.

"Do I get undressed myself or do you....?"

"I would like to, if you'd allow me?" I said and walked to stand in front of her.

"Okay." she said.

Her blouse was a lavender satin affair that felt slippery to touch. I slowly unfastened the buttons until I got to the waistband of her grey skirt, which I then unhooked and let slide down her legs, and then released the final buttons of her top.

I slid the blouse off her shoulders and kissed her mouth. Our tongues rubbed and my hands held her at her waist until we separated. I looked at her, standing nervous but also defiant.

Her breasts were quite modest in size, encased in a plain white bra that fastened at the front. I wondered if that had been chosen specifically for today.

Her knickers were plain black with a lace trim. The colour contrasted against her pale tan lines that had never been exposed to direct sunlight.

"I know they don't match, but I like them anyway." she said, noticing my stare.

I stroked my finger tips over the curve of bare skin above the cups of her bra and then unfastened it. Little brown nipples greeted me, an excited swelling around their bases making them stand prominent.

I touched her breasts and she made a little moan in her throat.

Then my hands stroked all the way down to her belly and her hips, finding her waistband and easing the knickers downward.

"What about you?" she asked, blushing profusely.

I took her hand and placed it on the fastener of the trousers and left her to unsecure them. Soon the lightweight material was around my ankles and my flaccid cock was peeking out from beneath my shirt.

Her fingers then went to my shirt buttons and she released those moving from the bottom upwards and then my shirt was on the floor.

"That's a bit scary." she said eyeing my cock. "I nearly chickened out when they paraded you downstairs."

"Don't worry." I said, "I won't hurt you."

I smiled at her and indicated the bed and she climbed on and lay stiffly on her back. I climbed on beside her and stroked her cheek with my hand and we kissed again.

"I never even played with me-self much, you know? When I was younger." she said, looking up at me, "Friends would talk about it sometimes but I never understood. Was too shy to ask, I guess....." Her nervous chatter faded to a stop.

"Have you never had an orgasm?" I asked.

"I dunno, really. Maybe I have, but how would I know?"

I looked at her.

"Do you play with yourself these days?"

Her face flushed red and her eyes darted away from mine.

"Yes," she said, "Sometimes. But, I never feel.....satisfied. I keep feeling there's more, something missing. Maybe I'm just hoping there's more." She paused. "That's why I'm here. If you can't please me with that....thing of yours, then nobody can. But then maybe I'm.....abnormal."

"I doubt that." I said, softly.

"Well, how would you know?" she asked, "You're new to this you said."

"Well, let's find out then." I conceded.

I stroked her breasts and teased her nipples with my fingers and then kissed those as well.

She sighed audibly as I did this and her hand stroked through my hair.

Slowly, I started to move my hand down her body, gently caressing her skin over her ribs and down to her belly and then to her thighs. She parted her legs a little as she felt my touch nearby.

"He just puts it in." she said bluntly, "Wham bam, thank you ma'am. Sometimes it's uncomfortable. I keep Vaseline handy for those times."

I continued to stroke my fingertips around the tops of her thighs, coming close to her pussy but holding off from touching there for now.

"He seems to enjoy it, I suppose. The sex. He doesn't complain so neither do I."

I placed my hand over her pussy, my index finger just touching the lips. She gasped and closed her eyes.

"He finishes quickly." she said softly, "Then I clean up in the bathroom and he's fast asleep when I get back."

I parted her lips with my fingers and slowly slid one a little way inside her.

"Oh!" she said and spread her legs wider while keeping her eyes tightly shut.

I felt her slippery warm wetness on my skin and moved my finger back up to the top of her pussy, seeking out her clit.

I found the little button and rubbed my slick finger across it.

"Oh god!" she said.

I rubbed her clit faster and she began to move her hips and arch her back. She spread her legs fully and was holding her breasts and squeezing them.

I alternated between stimulating her clit and penetrating her with my fingers until she was panting and a sheen of perspiration covered her.

I could smell the scent of her sex and feel the heat of her body as her excitement continued to build.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried and then clamped her thighs together, trapping my hand between them.

She stared at me wide eyed, her face flushed red and shiny.

"What....what did you just do?" she asked breathlessly.

I hid my amazement that this lovely woman was so out of touch with her own body. I slowly extricated my hand from between her thighs and smiled at her.

"I can show you." I suggested, and she nodded her head.

In one corner of the bedroom was a small dressing table and on this was a small, hand held mirror.

I collected the mirror and brought it back to the bed.

"Sit up a little." I said, "Spread your legs again."

She did as instructed and I placed the mirror between her legs, angled so that she could see herself reflected in it.

"Oh that is so ugly." she said and turned from the reflection.

"No!" I responded, "No, it's not ugly. It's beautiful. It's part of you. A very special part."

She turned her eyes back to the mirror. I used my free hand to part her lips again, exposing pink wetness within and far enough open to expose her clit.

"That!" I said, "That, is what I did."

She stared at the reflection as I took her hand and guided her fingers to the little nub.

"Oh!" she said as I rubbed her fingertips across it. "Oh, that's....lovely."

We both stared intently at her crotch as my hand left hers and she carried on stroking herself.

I then moved her other hand to join the first and she explored herself, revelling in the sensations her fingers produced by stroking and rubbing those sensitive areas.

While she was administering to herself I had an idea and went to the dresser again to take a magazine from the drawer.

She was moaning softly when I got back to the bed and I watched her masturbate herself, manipulating her clitoris and stroking her own soft, wet skin.

I waited in silence until she gasped and clenched her thighs together again.

"Oh my god, I've never done that before." she said, looking at me incredulously, "Wow!"

I smiled and settled myself next to her on the bed, holding the magazine.

"Now." I said, "Never mind the contents of this mag, but here on these pages they have adverts for things you might find interesting."

I showed her the page of companies offering dildos and vibrators and other paraphernalia.

"You might want to consider purchasing something like that. It's mail order." I looked at her studying the adverts, "You're welcome to keep this page."

She eyed the illustrations with interest.

"So, you use this like I did with my fingers?" she asked.

"I imagine so." I replied, "Remember, I'm new to this as well."

She looked at me and smiled broadly and then grabbed my face and kissed me hard on the mouth.

"Thank you!" she said, "Thank you."

I tore the page from the magazine and folded it for her.

I watched her dress and then we kissed briefly as she left the room. It had been a strange encounter during which I hadn't even become erect.

I sat back for a few minutes contemplating my experience and then Gloria was tapping on the bedroom door.

I called for her to enter and she stepped into the room.

"So?" she asked in a whisper.

"Okay, I guess." I replied, "Did she pay?"

"Of course!" said Gloria, grinning. "Why wouldn't she?"

"We didn't have sex." I admitted, "She came in here like a timid little mouse."

"Oh.....okay...well, she looked as if she had enjoyed herself."

"Good." I said, deep in thought, "Good. You know, Glo, I have a feeling there's lots of unhappy people out there. It's a bit scary."

Gloria looked at me with concern. "What happened, Dave?"

I shook my head. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I took a deep breath and put on a smile, "Right, I need a shower."

Gloria looked at me and smiled.

Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers