Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 08

Story Info
Gloria has a date.
3k words
4.78
2.6k
3
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers

Chapter 8 - Big Dave, An Autobiography

Hi, my name's Dave and I have an enormous cock.

This story takes place in the mid 1980s in England.

In Chapter 1 you meet me at age eighteen and my first sexual experience with Rachel.

In Chapter 2 you meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life during that long, hot summer.

In Chapter 3 you meet Brenda and the formation of the Big Dave Club.

In Chapter 4 we have adventures in a Soho Hotel and Miss Henderson.

In Chapter 5 we begin our first full session of The BD Club with a timid mouse.

In Chapter 6 I discover what it is like to be dominated.

In Chapter 7 we meet Clara and the first signs of doubt.

In Chapter 8 Gloria has a date.

Chapter 8

Gloria phoned me a few days later.

"Hey lovely boy!" she said breezily, "I've got a customer for you, a solo booking. Interested?"

"Sure!" I replied and we agreed a time for the usual pick up point.

Gloria appeared very perky on the drive to Brenda's, humming to herself and making chit chat about trivial things.

When we got to the house she pulled out a key to unlock the front door. Brenda's car wasn't parked in it's usual place.

"Bren not here?" I asked.

"No she's off doing something in Cambridge, I think. She seems a bit disinterested in the club these days, to be honest."

Gloria opened the door and we entered the silent house.

"When does our guest arrive?" I asked.

Gloria looked at me grinning. "She's already here!" she said.

It took a moment for the penny to drop.

Gloria

"Fucking hell Gloria." I exclaimed.

"What?" she said, innocently, "I thought it would be nice to have some 'me' time."

She looked a little disappointed at my reaction, but I was just taken by surprise.

"I'll pay, don't worry about that." she said.

I sighed. "It's not the money, Glo! I just wished you'd been honest, rather than setting this up as a club thing. Does Brenda know?"

"She's a bit distracted. I'm sure she wouldn't mind."

"Oh Glo." I said, shaking my head.

She came over and wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned against me.

"It's okay." she said softly, "I apologise for not be up-front with you."

I stroked my fingers across her hair.

"I just got a bit..." she paused, looking for the right word, "...jealous knowing you was servicing all those other women, when I was your first."

She looked up at me. "I was your first, wasn't I?"

"Yes." I said, "Yes Gloria, you were the one who corrupted me."

"Oh you." she said with a chuckle and gave my arm a friendly slap.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked.

She let me go and took a pace back.

"I want a date." she said.

"Okay." I said, "You want us to go out?"

"Oh no!" she said, "That can all be a given. No, this is the return home after we've been out. Just you and me."

I smiled at her. "Okay." I said.

She clapped her hands together and grinned at me.

"Great!" she said, "You get dressed. Your stuff is over there." Gloria pointed to a bag on one of the chairs, "And I'll make myself presentable. It may take some time." she said ruefully.

Gloria left the lounge and I heard her walk quickly up the stairs. I looked in the bag and saw my usual white shirt and black trousers, freshly laundered and folded. There was also a bag of toiletries, so I grabbed those and headed for the downstairs shower room to clean up and shave.

It was about forty five minutes before I heard Gloria descend the stairs. I had gotten a bit bored waiting and was watching Brenda's TV. I switched it off and turned to the door.

"Took long enough....."

My words trailed off as I saw Gloria standing in the doorway.

She was wearing a tight, red dress, that accentuated the curves of her bust and hips and was cut low enough at the front to show off a little cleavage.

Her legs appeared to be clad in dark brown stockings and she was wearing heels, which raised her height by around four inches.

Her face was beautifully made up with delicious dark red lipstick that highlighted her mouth, and a faint tone of blusher which gave contrast to her cheeks. She even had on small pearl earrings and a pearly necklace. I could smell a subtle perfume fragrance.

"What do you think?" she said.

"Bloody hell, Gloria." I said, "I've....I've never seen you dressed up before."

She chuckled at this. "Yeah, you're right. That first time, my god what was I thinking? Those clothes were about twenty years old. Fuck, that meant they were older than you!"

We both laughed at this, but I continued to stare at her.

"Not bad for fifty two?" she asked.

"Gloria, you're gorgeous." I said and she walked fully into the room and came to hug me again.

"Oh my lovely boy, what a wild ride this has been." she said, with a hint of sadness in her voice.

We held each other for a few moments and then she pulled herself together.

"Right." she said decisively, "We need some music."

Gloria walked over to Brenda's stereo and pushed play on the tape deck. 'Smooth Operator' by Sade started playing. Gloria adjusted the volume so that it wasn't too intrusive and then came back to me.

"I'll always think of you when I hear this song now." she said and pulled me to the centre of the room where we held each other and danced slowly, rotating on the spot to the smooth, jazzy sounding music.

"Was I really your first?" she asked looking up at me, "Honestly?"

"Gloria, the only experience I had prior to you was wanking off in front of an old school friend in a grotty shed."

"How romantic." she said with a grin, "Male or female?"

"Female." I replied.

"Do you still see her?" she asked.

"No." I said.

Suddenly she stopped dancing and looked up at me with a sad face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Sometimes....." she started but her voice caught with emotion, "...sometimes I wonder if we've....if I've ruined you."

"Don't be silly." I said.

"No Dave, this is not a normal life for an eighteen year old lad. Fucking strange women for money?" She said and sighed, "Don't you feel like you should have a proper girlfriend? Your own age I mean."

"Gloria, I am perfectly happy with this right now, okay?" I said, knowing that this was not strictly true. But it wasn't the lack of a girlfriend or whatever else which constituted a 'normal' life that weighed heavily on me, but rather it was seeing the intimate details of other people's lives, and especially their sadness, which I was finding difficult.

"Are you sure?" she asked. Instead of replying I lowered my mouth and kissed her painted lips.

At first Gloria seemed hesitant with the kiss, but after a few moments I felt her relax in my embrace and her mouth opened to allow my tongue to explore.

We parted from our kiss and I looked closely into her eyes.

Gloria sighed deeply, "Okay, you're alright." she said and grinned at me.

"Bedroom?" I asked.

"Bedroom." she replied.

We went upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms and continued to kiss. I felt it was almost a shame to undress her, given the effort she had gone to but Gloria said: "I can't wait to get out of this dress, it's making me squeak when I walk."

I pulled down the zipper at the back of it, which extended nearly to the small of her back and we eased the short puffy sleeves off her upper arms and down to her hands. Gloria was wearing a black lace bra, through which the skin of her breasts was just visible as well as her dark nipples.

I stroked her exposed cleavage with my fingers and then lowered my hands to her waist and slowly wriggled the dress over her hips until it lay at her feet.

Her panties matched the bra, with a similar hint of skin beyond. She also had on a suspender belt with the suspenders fastened to her stocking tops.

I looked at her appreciatively and allowed my cock to stir a little.

"I decided to splash out." she said, noting my gaze, "I mean, I had to spend my share on something, so I bought this outfit, and some jewellery."

I placed my hands on her waist again and we kissed. Then I reached around behind her back and found the clasp of her bra.

The garment fell away as I unfastened it and her large breasts were free. I cupped each one in my hands and rubbed my thumbs against the nipples which had become hard.

"I couldn't wait to get my hands on these, that day." I said, smiling.

"You did more than that, if I recall." she replied.

I lowered my mouth to her skin and sucked and licked her nipples. She moaned a little at that.

I then knelt on the floor in front of her, my face close to her crotch. Her perfume was still apparent here and I guessed she must have dabbed some on her thighs, but I yearned for the real scent of her.

I slid my fingers up the sides of her panties and eased the elasticated material down from her hips, exposing her freshly shaven pussy. I looked at her in surprise.

"Apparently, it all the fashion these days." she said.

I traced my finger over the smooth skin either side of the slit and then pressed it gently into the opening, just enough to feel the warmth and wetness within. Now I could smell her sex and allowed my arousal to increase.

"Now you, lovely boy." she said huskily and stepped out of her clothes and walked to the edge of the bed where she sat and observed me.

My trousers were bulging almost painfully so I unfastened them first and allowed my cock it's freedom. I heard Gloria give a little gasp and a sigh as it extended out from me and pointed in her direction. I continued to unbutton my shirt while staring at her staring at it.

Now that I was naked I moved to the edge of the bed and knelt again on the floor in front of Gloria. I raised her left leg and unfastened the buckle of her shoe, easing it off her foot and placing it to the side before repeating this with her right leg. I rubbed the side of my face against her stocking clad leg and enjoyed the feel of the material against my skin.

I then moved in closer and Gloria laid back on the bed as I held her legs and pushed them back towards her, exposing her completely.

I looked at her pink, fleshy lips and lowered my mouth, at first just to lick and kiss the soft pliable regions either side of her slit and then to press my mouth directly on to it.

Gloria moaned as I tongued her and tasted her juice. I moved my tongue up and down between the slippery lips and then all the way down to her anus which I made wet and probed it with the tip of my tongue.

"Fuck!" she gasped, "That feels fantastic."

I pleasured her there for many minutes, enjoying how she moved and responded to my touch. Then my mouth went back to her cunt which was dripping with her liquid. I tongued her clit and sucked on it as if it were a nipple.

Now Gloria moaned and groaned and thrust her hips to meet my mouth.

"In me." she gasped, "Put it in me."

I took my mouth from her quim, kissing wetly on to her thighs as I departed.

Then I stood and let my erection loom over her pussy. I trickle of pre-cum snaked it's way down and landed on her bare skin.

Gloria was looking down her body at me, while I was holding her legs up and apart. She put her hand between her legs and spread her lips showing me the moist pink interior.

I manoeuvred the head of my cock to rest between those lips and then slowly started to push into her.

"Ooooooosh." she gasped as my inches slid into her tight opening. I now placed her legs up on my shoulders and leaned forward so my hands were on the mattress either side of Gloria's head. I bowed my head down and kissed her mouth.

Slowly I started to move my hips, feeling the friction within her as my cock slid against her skin.

Her breathing was becoming faster and moans accompanied every exhalation.

Her hands were clawing at my back, her painted nails scratching at my skin as they travelled down to my buttocks which she grasped and pulled me to her, sliding even deeper into her.

Now I could feel her clenching against my glands and I knew her orgasm was near. I considered increasing the pumps and readying the valves but was too late as she clutched me tighter and pulled herself up off the bedclothes, her breath coming out as one long gasp.

As her spasms subsided she clung to me, with her head pressed against my chest. I allowed my cock to wilt but remained inside her in case she wanted seconds.

Gloria looked up at me with a beatific smile on her face. "Damn, you've learnt a lot these past weeks." she said with a chuckle. She lay back on the bed and asked me to join her so I pulled my cock out of her with a wet slurp and climbed on to the bed, snuggling up close to her side.

"That was very, very good." she said, "Ten out of ten."

"Only ten?" I asked cheekily.

"Okay then, twenty out of ten!" she said laughing.

After a pause Gloria said: "But we need to take care of you as well, my lovely boy." and she reached for my sticky cock with her hand.

I lay back and put zen into neutral, just enjoying how she massaged and stroked my member to erectness. She moved her body and I felt her mouth on me, licking and sucking on my glands while her hand ran up and down on my shaft.

I started up the pumps and told the engine room to prepare the valves. Gloria was looking up at my face as she started to masturbate me more vigorously, both hands pumping up and down on my length.

"Are you going to cum, lovely boy?" she asked, "Going to shoot that spunk for me?"

I gasped my assent to her and prepped the valves. I counted down in my mind and closed my eyes concentrating on the physical sensation of her wanking me.

The valves opened and I felt my own hot, sticky sperm land on my face and neck. Another spurt and another heavy ribbon of cum fell on me, across my nose and mouth. Then another and another. The smell of my cum was rich in my nostrils and the feel of it warm on my skin.

My final few spurts drenched my chest and my belly and slowly her massaging of me stopped.

My eyes were still closed as I felt Gloria moving her position and when I opened them her face was just above mine, looking intently at my spunk streaked face. Then she lowered her mouth to mine and pushed her tongue in between my lips forcing my own ejaculate into my mouth.

We kissed long and hard and I swallowed down the cum she shared with me.

After a while she said: "Told you I wanted to see that." and she grinned at me.

Gloria scooted off the bed and brought in a towel from the bathroom to wipe the worst of it off me and then we both went to have a shower together.

Once clean and relaxing in our bathrobes we sat together on the couch in the living room listening to Sade and chatting.

"So how kinky have I become?" I asked, tongue in cheek.

"Pretty fucking kinky if you ask me." said Gloria, with a chuckle, "I've not known any man eat his own cum, until now."

There was a few moments of silence as we listened to the music.

"Gloria, what's the kinkyest thing you've ever done?"

"You mean seducing a lad the same age as my son isn't kinky?"

"So that's it?" I asked, "That is the kinkyest you have been?"

Gloria sat back, closed her eyes and smiled and then spoke:

"No, well, I did have sex with ...... two...."

"Yes?" I said, encouraging her to finish.

"...women, once." she said, her face turning red.

"Gloria!" I said, in mock outrage, "Tell me more!"

She chuckled. "Nothing much to tell. It was a party, about twenty, twenty-five years ago now, a works do. It was in a hotel and rooms were booked so we didn't have to go home that night. I ended up in a room with....a work colleague.....and a waitress."

She stared at me and laughed at my open mouthed expression.

"It was the swinging sixties. You had to experiment sexually in those days, it was the law or something." she said.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Some of it. It was awkward, we didn't know what to do, really. No sex education in those days. And even if they did, they weren't going to teach lesbian technique." she said. "Only happened the once."

I smiled at Gloria and we settled back listening to Sade sing her song.

Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers