Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 07

Story Info
We meet Clara and the first signs of doubt.
2.6k words
4.61
2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
127 Followers

Chapter 7 - Big Dave, An Autobiography

Hi, my name's Dave and I have an enormous cock.

This story takes place in the mid 1980s in England.

In Chapter 1 you meet me at age eighteen and my first sexual experience with Rachel.

In Chapter 2 you meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life during that long, hot summer.

In Chapter 3 you meet Brenda and the formation of the Big Dave Club.

In Chapter 4 we have adventures in a Soho Hotel and Miss Henderson.

In Chapter 5 we begin our first full session of The BD Club with a timid mouse.

In Chapter 6 I discover what it is like to be dominated.

In Chapter 7 we meet Clara and the first signs of doubt.

Chapter 7

Like A Virgin

The knock at the door was effectively loud and rapid. I opened it to find a rather stout lady, possibly in her late thirties, standing on the landing with a big smile on her face.

"Hiya babe!" she said before I had a chance to speak, "In here is it?"

"Yes." I said, "Yes, please come in."

"Lovely." she said, "I do like Brenda's house. Good of her to let us use it, I think."

I closed the door and she turned to face me.

"I'm Clara!" she said holding out her hand and smiling at me, "Clarice really, but I hate that so everyone calls me Clara or Clar."

I smiled back and shook her offered hand.

"I'm...."

"Big Dave!" she interrupted, "Of course you are. I was down there when they paraded you. Must admit it felt a bit off, making you stand there naked so we could get an eyeful. Bit like a cattle market really."

"Yes, well, it's early days for the club. We might change how we do some things."

"Right." she said looking around the room, "If you don't mind I would just like to attend to something." and with that she turned her back to me, hoisted up her long skirt and quickly pulled down her knickers and stepped out of them. She scooped them up and pushed them into her purse. She turned back to face me.

"Sorry about that. I was debating all morning what to wear. Thought about not bothering with undies, given what we're going to do, but then I thought 'what if I get hit by a car?' eh?" she started laughing loudly, "I mean, my mum always said you should wear clean undies in case that happened, but no undies at all? I don't know, we do think some stupid things don't we?"

I laughed with her.

"It's nice to let the air circulate." she continued, "I think I'll lose the bra as well, if you don't mind." she said and started contortions with straps beneath her wide necked top and eventually her bra emerged from beneath the garment. She placed this on top of her purse and adjusted her décolletage.

"So much better without that." she said, "Not like in the movies, where they whip them off and perfect tits are underneath. No strap marks or sweaty crevices for them."

She looked at me grinning at her.

"Some people say I talk too much, sorry."

"No, no you're fine, seriously. It's nice." I said, "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Oh Christ yes." she said, "We got through a bottle...or two, between us downstairs waiting for you to be finished with the others. I do like Brenda and Gloria though, great laughs."

I popped the cork and poured the sparkling wine into two glasses.

"Cheers!" she said, lifting hers to her lips.

After we both had a few mouthfuls I suggested we sit at the table.

"Lovely idea, great to take the weight off." she chuckled and sat down.

"So how'd you get into this lark?" she asked.

"Ummmm...." I tried to think of a quick response.

"No, sorry. None of my business." she said, "Just quite a strange thing for a young man like you to be doing, I would have thought, out here in the sticks anyway. Maybe in London, but out this way? Still, here you are."

"Yes, here we are." I said.

"So I'm going to the third woman you've had sex with today?" she asked.

"Well, not really, no."

She arched an eyebrow.

"The other two didn't really result in sex." I said.

"Oh....what then?" she asked bluntly.

"Ahh, I can't really discuss other...."

"No, fair enough, 'discretion is assured', that's what Brenda said." She held up her hand indicating the subject was dropped, "Not for me to know what disgusting, perverted things other women want."

I nearly choked on the wine as she said that and we both started laughing again.

"You're bad." I said

"Well, I have my moments. I'm not all that boring, you know? I can get wild when I want to."

"Your questionnaire said you wanted...."

"Ravished!!" she said loudly and laughed, "Oh my, I had a giggle at that. It just popped into my head so I put it down. Wasn't even sure what it meant!"

"Okay." I said, "So what do you want?"

She grinned at me. "You know that song by Madonna? Like a Virgin?"

I nodded. Everyone knew that song.

"Well, that's how I want to feel!!" and she laughed loudly again.

"So you just want me to..."

"Put it in me? Yes. In fact, how would you feel about giving me another look? I mean, if that's okay."

"That's no problem." I replied and stood and moved away from the table.

"I know I said it was a bit like a cattle market, but it's different now it's just us two, right?"

"Right, Clara." I said and dropped my trousers and unbuttoned and removed the shirt.

"Yeah, it's a biggun." she said looking at me, "Much bigger than my old man's, not that I had any complaints. God knows what he'd think of me doing this though!" She briefly looked up at the ceiling and then back down to me.

She sipped more wine and then stood and moved closer to me, and put her arms up on my shoulders, looking me in the eye.

"Look I know I aint no supermodel and I've got big, saggy tits and a belly, and yes I can be a bit self conscious of my body, but I am a passionate woman and I do have needs." she said and quickly kissed me, then continued "I do have some requests, which hopefully you won't find too difficult. Okay?"

"Okay." I said

"First, I want taken from behind, you know, on all fours. Fanny only mind, I don't think that will fit up me bum. It's just I'll be more comfortable that way, with your size and all, and it's what I'm used to."

"Okay."

"Second." she said and then paused briefly collecting her thoughts, "Second I would like you to lick my bumhole and then finger it when you're inside me."

My eyes must have widened.

"Don't worry, it's all clean down there, I showered. It's something we used to do, my late hubby and I, and it does turn me on, and the girls downstairs said I should be absolutely honest with you about what I wanted. So there it is. Me being honest."

I stared at her, trying not to burst out laughing.

"Clara, that all sounds perfectly fine. Thank you for telling me."

"Phew!" she said dramatically, "Well, there you go, you can't be expected to be a mind reader."

"So, would you like to get comfortable on the bed."

She looked at the double bed and then me.

"Sure." she said, "But first, you have to tell me what you would have done without knowing my requirements?"

I thought for a moment.

"Okay, well, I would have undressed you and we would have laid on the bed and kissed and I would then have stroked and kissed your breasts and eventually gone down on you and stimulated you there until you were ready for me to penetrate you."

"Uh huh" she said softly.

"Then I would have had sex with you until you experienced orgasm and then, depending on how you felt about it, I would either cum in you or on you or not at all."

She stared at me. "Bloody hell." she said, "Can I have that and the doggy and bum stuff?"

"Yes, Clara, you may." I said

"We'll deal with your cum closer to the time." she said.

I took her arms from my shoulders and lifted off her woollen top. Large pendulous breasts greeted me, with big saucer shaped nipples. I stroked my hands over them and then down to her skirt, which unfastened easily at one side and then she was naked.

I allowed my dick to stir and it slowly throbbed into an erection. I felt Clara's hand grab my shaft and she stared down at it. "Crikey." she said.

We kissed standing at the foot of the bed for a few minutes and then climbed on to the soft mattress.

Lots of touching and kissing led to my head positioned between her thighs and my tongue exploring her.

She moaned. "You're good at this." she said

Tonguing and probing her cunt with my fingers started to build her orgasms and she moaned loudly as the spasms burst within her.

"Oh fuck, you're very good." she said, panting.

Then she gathered herself and got into position on her hands and knees on the soft mattress, her arse pointing at me. My cock was at full stretch and ready to serve.

Firstly I grabbed her bum cheeks and parted them, revealing her dark, puckered anus. I lowered my mouth to it and licked the sensitive skin.

"Oh fuck, yes." she cried.

I probed her anus with the tip of my tongue and she moaned encouragingly.

"Ooooh that is soooo good." she said, muffled by the pillow she was pressing her face into.

After teasing her ring for a few minutes I grabbed her hips and steered my member to her slit. She put her own hand between her thighs and held herself open as my glands touched her. I pushed and then slowly inserted myself into her.

"Ooosh." she said as I slid inside, "Yep......Madonna was right."

I began slow purposeful thrusts in and out of her tight snatch and then wet my finger with my mouth and started to tease and probe her anus once again.

"ooooowoooo!" she cried.

The sex continued like this for about fifteen minutes, with Clara making various noises into the duvet and me trying to stay focused and not laugh at her vocalising.

Eventually she could feel her crisis approaching and focused on that.

I pounded her a little harder, our bodies making the bed bang against the wall.

"Christ, yes!" she suddenly shouted, "Fucking yes!"

Her tight clenching around my dick indicated she had reached her climax and I slowed my thrusting to give her time to recover.

"Oh god!" she said, "You're still in there." it was a statement rather than a question, I thought. "I don't think I can take it anymore." She gasped.

I slowly pulled myself from her and allowed her to lay flat on the bed. I laid beside her and stroked her shoulders and down to the small of her back.

"Oh that's nice." she said. I rested my hand there for a while.

After a few minutes she rolled onto her back and pulled the duvet over from the side partially covering her nakedness. She smiled up at me, her face shiny and red.

"You're pretty good, young Davey." she said and glanced at my wilted, flaccid cock which was glistening with her moisture and my pre-cum.

"Look after that thing." she said, "It'll take you places, I reckon." Then she was thoughtful for a moment, "But be careful, some places you might regret as well."

I moved in to kiss her, but she turned away. "Sorry babe, but I know where those lips have been and I've never been one for tasting myself. Not good with those sorts of flavours, if you get my meaning."

I was surprised but not offended. I indicated that she could use the en-suite to get freshened up and that I'd be happy to help her if she wanted.

But, somehow now that the deed was done her demeanour had changed and there was a melancholy air about her.

"Nah, it's okay love." she said, "I think I'd like to have a few minutes on my own." she sighed deeply and for a moment I thought she was going to cry. "Just to think of my Russel. Stupid, I know."

I got up off the bed

"I'll leave you to it." I said and patted her exposed ankle fondly as I withdrew from the bed.

I went out to the landing and walked to the family bathroom at the end of it.

After having a pee and a shower I returned to the bedroom and found that Clara had left. There was an arched piece of paper on the dresser table with my name on it, and I picked it up and read:

"Thank you Loverboy.

You was great.

Never mind me and my emotions,

it was great fun and I'd love to do it again some time.

Love C xxx"

I dressed and went downstairs to Gloria and Brenda.

They were waiting in the lounge, both had flushed faces and too many empty bottles of wine.

"There he is!" called out Gloria, who staggered over and put a glass in my hand.

Brenda starting clapping and then held up a large wad of cash.

"That's what it's all about." she exclaimed.

"What a day, eh?" said Gloria and then grabbed me in a tight hug.

Brenda came over and joined us and the three of us stood in her lounge as the sun was going down, holding each other tightly.

I wanted to tell them there and then that I didn't think I could do this again, but they seemed so pleased with how things had gone, from their point of view, so it just felt like the wrong time to make that decision.

It wasn't the physical side of things that was bothering me, but rather the mental; getting inside someone's head and experiencing their feelings, which seems to come from the intimacy of sex. I felt mentally exhausted.

Brenda ended up driving me to the usual rendezvous point as Gloria was too drunk to drive and would stay the night at Brenda's.

Brenda looked at me occasionally during the drive.

"Not all is well, I think." she said at one point.

"Just tired, Bren." I said and smiled at her.

"Fair enough. But if you ever need to talk..." she said.

"Thanks, but I'm fine." I said, "It's been quite an experience."

I walked home from the old bus shelter and back to a normal family life. No one knew what I was really doing with my time away from home, except that I had spending money and the police weren't knocking on the door.

As a postscript, I can say that I did see Clara on two more occasions and while she was still a fun and amusing person to be around, it was never quite as good as that first time, for either of us I think.

But the days were now running out on this long summer and soon I would be off to University.

However, there was still time for some more adventures.

Calorific
Calorific
127 Followers