Big Dick Johnson's Booty Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was powerful. She was toned with muscle and drawn in gorgeous tattoos. Her breasts were large and full, her hips rounded in athletic femininity. Her long, blazing red hair accented her pale, heavily freckled skin fantastically.

She knelt down beside Eve and looked closer at the huge shaft. John gestured to Eve, "Share now, Eve."

The ebony beauty pouted and sat back, giving Boudicca room to scoot in.

Boudicca put a hand around it and stuck out her tongue. She slurped at his head and found it immensely delicious. With all the hunger of a woman starved, she shoved forward and deep throated the massive cock. John groaned loudly and Eve grumbled, "He's my mate. I wanted him."

Her complaints went unheard though because Boudicca kept blowing him. He groaned and ran his fingers through her curly hair. Her throat felt amazing and he bucked against her face.

Boudicca found herself quite excited by the way he was fucking her throat. His balls slapped on her chin and his musk filled her head. He grabbed tighter and pulled her hard against his crotch. Thick, gooey cum poured down her throat and bubbled in her belly. She gurgled and swallowed, chugging the enormous load he was loosing.

He sighed loudly and slumped back on the bed, "You are fucking amazing at that!"

She licked her lips and sat on her ankles, eyes half dazed as the flavor of his seed soaked through her mouth. Her pussy was seeping down her hot thighs and her breath was heavy. John took notice of this and took her hand. She wasn't thinking clearly as he guided her up on his lap and settled her over his hips. He lowered her down and the powerful girth of his cock plunged into her.

"That is huge!" Boudicca wailed happily and she shoved down until her tight ass pressed to his lap. Her belly was being assaulted by his enormity and she was trying not to pass out from the pleasure. He held to her hips and ground his cock around her insides. Her pussy was different than the others, different than most he had ever felt. She was very tight and her muscles worked him powerfully.

Eve crawled up on the bed, leaning down on John to kiss him, "I know you need more than I can provide, but I am still jealous my Mate. My womb aches for you."

John kissed her back as Boudicca gyrated atop him, "Don't worry. I'll fuck you like an animal as soon as she is done. I'll pound you and I'll fill you, I'll make you scream." She moaned and cooed, making out passionately with him.

He reached over and plunged two fingers into her pussy, making her cry out and cling to him. Boudicca continued writhing on top of her, giving little whimpers and gasps of pleasure as his cock touched her deepest parts. John humped against her and continued to pleasure Eve at the same time. Their tongues writhed hungrily together.

Boudica cried out in Celtic and her legs clenched almost painfully tight on John. She shuddered powerfully and fell down on him and Eve. John chuckled and pushed her over on the bed, "I guess that's all for the big, powerful Irish Queen."

He pulled himself free and Eve eyed his pussy-wettened cock. He wasted no time in taking utter domination of Eve, exactly how she liked. He grabbed her hips, forced her down on the bed away from him. Her ass was up in the air and he put a hand on the flat of her back, driving hard into her cunt. She screamed with ecstasy, "Yes! Oh my Mate! You're so forceful!"

His dick flew in and out of her warm, wet hole. She was well versed in his cock after as much fucking as he had given her. He grabbed her hands and held them back, shoving his hips harder. His dick was pile driving hard into her and her womb was burning hot, aching eagerly for his seed.

"Fuck me! Use me! My Mate!" Eve screamed happily, tongue lolling out as he fucked her. She was orgasming without stop. Her body throbbed with pleasure in every nerve and he dragged her up against his body.

"Eve! Take my cum." John grunted and pulled her body hard against him. He erupted deep within her and flooded her with so much cum that it splashed back against his crotch. He humped against her as she wailed and he came out the last of his orgasm. They collapsed on the bed, John laying on top of her and his dick pulsing inside her convulsing pussy.

"Amazing..." Eve cooed weakly. Boudicca gurgled an agreement on the other side of the bed.

*******

CHAPTER 14 - FINISHING UP

When Jeeves makes a feast, be does not disappoint. They each ate their fill of the most delicious meats and salads one could imagine. All followed up by hand made ice cream and cake. It was unbelievably delicious.

It was a few days past Boudicca's joining and they were still waiting on Eleven. The Time Device was apparently just that difficult to repair. , John led the six of them outside. Kaylee, Eve, Cleopatra, Joey, Elvira and Boudicca while Eleven went back to work on the time device. Their clothes ended up strewn about the back deck as all seven of then sunk into the hot bubbling water.

"Oh by all the gods, this is heaven!" Boudicca moaned like she was getting some dick.

"See? Kaylee showed me it already. Find one of the jets and just sit on it." Cleopatra cooed, a look of delight fluttering her eyes.

"Whoo! I just might have!" Elvira almost jumped out as soon as she had sat down. Her eyes grew hazy and she sank further into the water, huge tits floating on the bubbling surface.

"No hot spring could pleasure me more than my mate." Eve scoffed as she sat down in John's lap, "But both together are good."

"Joey?" John looked over at the boarder chick.

She barker a laugh, "Oh please, big dick. I've been in a hot tub before. This one isn't even that impressive, there's no molecular vibrators in the water."

"Oh listen to miss hoity toity over there." John chuckled, "Ohhhh yea, babe, that's good." He moaned as Eve worked his erect dick into her pussy. She settled back down on his lap and laid contentedly back against him.

Kaylee smiled, "If we get any more girls, we're going to need a bigger hot tub."

"Can he really fuck this many women and still want more?" Boudicca asked her bluntly, looking around at everyone. Her eyes lingered on Eve, who was just lightly gyrating her hips to grind his cock about inside her.

"Can he? Oh girl, you have no idea!" Kaylee barked a loud laugh, "Trust me, if he ever wakes up in one of his moods, you'll be lucky if you could keep up with him."

"No. No man is THAT virile. I've felt what he can do, its amazing, but he can't possibly do all of us." Boudicca fixed John with a skeptical look.

"I'm warning you now, don't challenge him. Your pussy can't take it." Kaylee said with a serious tone.

Boudicca snorted, "No man has the gall to best me. I have the endurance to take it."

Eve wailed suddenly as John pulled her hips tightly down against him and began to nut in her womb. He released a thick, heavy load and filled her with it. She shuddered joyously and he slipped her off his cock, settling her body down in the hot tub to relax. He stood up and looked down at Boudicca with a smile. Then he grabbed Joey's arm and pulled her to her feet. She squeaked in surprise, "What? Why me? What're you doing John?"

He bent her forward and thrust his cock into her pussy. Standing there in the hot tub, he began to pound her ruthlessly. His eyes were still fixed on Boudicca, "I'm evening the odds. If I went at her right now with everything, I'd kill her."

Joey moaned whorishly and her huge tits bounced all about. His hands were firmly clasped on her hips as he fucked her. His cock slammed into her womb with each thrust and his precum was already starting to fill her. He was letting everything go this time. Each time he had fucked them, he had always limited himself. He worked out a happy relief and then stopped. The only other time he had ever let himself go completely, he had fucked Kaylee for twelve straight hours. He very nearly drowned her in cum and left her sore for weeks.

Boudicca rolled her eyes, "Don't boast what you cannot fulfill."

John roared and shoved himself entirely into Joey. His cum erupted like a cannon, impacting her insides and sending her into orgamsic convulsions. It spewed out all over his legs and ran thickly into the hot tub. He came and came and came until Joey was gurgling incoherently and the water had started to turn cloudy. He pulled himself from her with a thick splurting of seed and handed her limp form to Kaylee. Even though his orgasm had ended, cum drooled steadily from his dick and he looked between Cleopatra and Elvira, "Next?"

Cleopatra smiled widely, "I won't be passing this up." She turned and kneeled on her seat, bending over the edge of the tub with her gorgeous pale cheeks in the air, "Fuck my ass to your hearts content."

John smiled and obliged her. He sank his fingers into her soft flesh and lined himself up with her asshole. His cum dribbled over the hot hole and ran down between her plump cheeks. He pushed himself inside her and she moaned excitedly, "You're so big and hard! I can't ever get enough of your dick!"

"You will tonight." John groaned and pushed himself down until his balls squished against her skin. She cooed with delight as he slowly pulled back, ensuring her hole was well lubed in all his cum. Then he started to fuck her in earnest. He hilted himself inside her at once and she yelped in shock. Pleasure burst through her like fireworks with each powerful thrust.

Boudicca crossed her arms and watched, trying to ignore the raging fire in her loins that demanded she take him now. She controlled herself though, it would be much more entertaining to let him make a fool of himself. Let him use up everything he had in his boasting and then she would ride him to exhaustion easily.

Kaylee on the other hand, cradled Joey in her arms and held a small smile on her face. What John was doing truly was a kindness because then he would likely only spend two or three hours fucking her unconscious body instead of six or eight. Joey stirred weakly, "Guhhh... That was amazing..."

"Oh, it's gonna get better. I've only seen this look in his eyes once before when I challenged him much the same. The man is a feral animal." Kaylee whispered with a smile.

Next to them, Eve was limp and dazed still, but a smile was plastered on her face. She cooed lovingly in her incoherency, "My Mate."

Elvira was practically drooling as she watched the Queen of the Nile take such a ferocious ass pounding. She had her pussy riding an underwater jet and her body buzzed with electric pleasure. She rolled her hips back and forth, letting the net pass between her holes and make her ass tingle too. Her fingers twisted her nipples and the sensation of delicious pain mixed with the pleasure to make her head spin. This hot tub was simply heaven.

John yanked himself from the screaming Cleoaptra. His first load sprayed up her back as he pulled her down. He held her face before his dick and blew cum so hard that it splashed up onto her head and splattered her thoroughly. He kept cumming until she was glazed completely above the shoulders and his semen was running in this streams all down her big breasts. She gasped with delight and wiped her eyes clear, sure to lick the cum from her fingers as she looked up at him with adoration, "This is the best." She slumped back in the water, lazily wiping and licking the cum that thickly coated her entire head.

He turned to Elvira and found her already cumming her brain out her ears with her hands buried in her pussy and her ass firmly planted on a water jet. That made him chuckle and he looked at Kaylee. She flashed him a smile, "Me next, John?"

"Only if your big fat ass wants it." He growled.

She set Joey aside and assumed the position over the side of the tub, "When is my ass not craving your cock?"

John smirked and ran his hands up her glistening wet bum. It was so big and round, plush beneath his fingers and absolutely perfect. There was a reason she was the ass he always went back to whenever he wanted a quick fuck. He laid his dick between her cheeks and rubbed it between them, pushing them together to squish around it. Cum lathered her skin and dripped down her legs from his constant stream. Kaylee giggled, "John, you have such a thing for asses, don't you?"

"Is there a more perfect shape? A better part of a woman's body? Hope you're ready." He said, drawing himself back. He ran his hands around her hips and gripped her waist. With all the fucking he had given it, her asshole was soft and inviting. He sank more than a foot of rock hard cock into her and felt her insides squeeze down upon him.

Kaylee moaned happily and jiggled her ass for him, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard, John! I want to give that Irish bitch a fighting chance!"

John laughed and rammed himself hard into her. Boudicca laughed loudly at that, "You all worship his cock, don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes. All the time." Kaylee swooned, groping her big, pierced tits as he fucked her asshole.

He rode her hard and fast like loved and his heavy balls slapped against her pussy lips repeatedly, sending shocks of pleasure through her nethers. Kaylee was panting, "John! You're making me cum so fast! You're out of control today!"

"That's the idea." John hissed, driving into her again and again. Her enormous ass was jiggling about uncontrollably and he kept at it until his cock was bulging. Cum blasted from him like a firehose and Kaylee screamed wildly, ecstatic in her orgasms. He pumped deep into her and then pulled his dick back. Cum erupted all over her big butt and he shoved the head of his dick into her pussy. She squeaked and heat flooded her womb. Gooey spunk filled her to the brim and spurted out of her. He pulled himself back again and jerked his cock hungrily up one side of her ass and down the other. He completely pasted her backside and left it dripping in a pearly shine.

Kaylee exhaled and collapsed into the hot tub with a splash. She slumped back in her seat and breathed hard, staring up at John, "Fuck... Fuck her up."

He smirked and turned on Boudicca. With the rest of his harem satisfied, he focused himself entirely on the Celtic Queen. She got to her feet and stood proudly before him, with a whole lot more than just water running from between her legs. She looked down at his cock. If anything, the constant stream of semen had increased and the hot tub water was almost entirely clouded by now. She clenched her hands, "Don't disappoint me now."

John grabbed her by the head and shoved her down to her knees. The water splashed around them and he held tightly to her head, shoving his cock between her lips. He forced himself entirely down her throat and held her there for a moment. His cum burbled into her belly and coated her tongue in it's delicious flavor. He was already abusing her fetish for blowjobs, getting her even more excited by throatfucking her first. He held fistfuls of her hair and thrust against her face, balls slapping messily on her chin. His orgasm came almost at his command and he pushed her face hard into his crotch. He slung a leg over her shoulder and rode her face like an animal. She could feel her throat stretching purely from the amount of cum flowing through his cock. It filled her belly quickly and her head began to swim. He was leaving her a little light on air and her lungs were burning.

Before her vision could start to darken, he pulled himself back. She gasped and coughed, mouthfuls of cum splattering into the hot tub. John's cock was entirely unimpressed and he gestured to her to turn around. She took a breath and sneered, "Can't take me down with pleasure alone? Need to strangle me?"

A laugh escaped him, "You loved every second of that. Now turn around so I can start proving you wrong." He twitched his cock in her direction and a thick streamer of cum splattered across her nose.

"If you think you can. I was not bested by Roman rapists, I'll not be bested by the most pleasurable dick I've ever seen." Boudicca said, turning her ass to him.

"We'll see just how long that lasts. Three hours is my bet. You won't even be able to form a coherent thought by morning." John growled, watching her gorgeously freckled ass rise up before him. It was smaller than all the others, but it was tight and athletic. Her body wasn't the soft plush he usually loved, but there was still something immensely enticing about such a toned, strong body. He slid his hands slowly up around her waist and brushed his cock against her pussy. She was blazing hot and just a little rub was all it took to garner a moan. He nestled his tip between her folds and watched her push a little eagerly back against him.

She opened her mouth to say something but the only thing that came out was a loud exhalation and a gasp. His dick bottomed out in her incredibly tight pussy and he pushed against her womb. He held into her hips and worked back and forth, sawing more and more of his cock into her until his balls pressed firmly to her tattooed thighs.

"Ahhh! Oh, if you think this is going to be enough." Boudicca growled, fire blazing in her eyes.

"Baby steps, darling. I'm going to have you screaming soon enough." John said, sliding a hand up her spine. Her back was strong and taut with muscle but there wasn't a scar on it. As he worked her slowly into a higher pleasure, he began to admire her body. A few words to distract her would go a long way. "God, you are beautiful not a scar on your back either. Don't run away much, huh?"

Boudicca moaned and her pussy squeezed tightly, her back arcing to his touch. She pushed herself back into his arms and grabbed her breasts. She moaned again when he thrust upward, "Never. Cowards run. I am no coward."

He wrapped his arms around her and cupped his hands against hers, feeling her breasts as well. Her chest had a number of scars though, including an ugly knotted number across her left breast that marred the tattoo there. He squeezed her breasts and ran a finger down it, his cock still steadily rubbing her insides. He kissed her neck, "Plenty up here though. Proud warrior."

She moaned as his cock rubbed against a pleasurable spot inside her again and she let her arms fall. Her chest was heaving and she was squeezing herself around him constantly, "I have much to be proud of."

"I'm sure you do." John said and he thrust deep into her again. She gasped and jerked against him. His cum was running out of her pussy now and her insides were heavy with it. He turned and sat back in the hot tub, letting her ride on top of him.

"Tired already?" She asked.

He smiled, "No, but I thought I wouldn't mind watching your cute face for a few minutes. Turn around."

She turned but there was a sheepishness to it. A red rosiness backed her freckled face and she didn't meet his eyes. Her pussy twisting around him felt exquisite. She settled her knees on either side of his hips and lowered herself entirely on his cock.

"Come on, give a smile." He said, rubbing her hips and working his fingers around to grasp her ass.

She huffed, "First you boast about how much you can fuck... Now you're trying to woo me?"

He laughed and shoved his hips up, making her eyes go wide and a little squeak of shocked pleasure escape her. He let her settle back down on his lap, "I love all you girls. You're all beautiful and you're all wonderful. Is it wrong to show it?"

She looked away, lip quivering as she tried to stay stoic. She growled, "No. Yes. I. Shut up and fuck." She raised her hips above the water and pushed back down, rubbing the length of him with her velvety insides.

"Gonna cum soon, aren't you?" He eyed her as her motions became shaky.

"No!" She barked.

He smirked and shoved hard into her as she started to lower herself. That was the end of her resistance. She whimpered and the glorious peak of pleasure took her body. She gasped and seized up, gripping his shoulders and squeezing her thighs. He let himself cum as well just to make hers all that much better. His seed flowed thickly into the mess already inside her, stretching her insides from pure volume. It erupted out around her hips in a thick cloud that whitened the water further. She gasped and flopped down on his shoulder, ass shaking with pleasure. He came for probably a straight minute, impacting her womb with a constant spray.