All Comments on 'Big Dirk Allen and the Tiny Blonde VII'

by kittybeaver

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a finale! More People need to read this series.

Just when I thought I couldn't love this series any more. First, thank you so much for picking up that cliffhanger from the previous installment! You never know with authors here, lol. You had me worried about them. I mean, last time Tina was in trouble they didn't have to rely on just Dirk. I love Dirk but Dirk, well...he's Dirk. And he didn't disappoint. Neither did Tina. I've really loved this series. I've smiled and laughed and lusted the whole way through. How you left it was surprising but just right. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG

Another session of nose bubbles. I can not believe that there is someone out here with me. Way off the edge of normal. Thank you for your writing.

Dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Already impatient for the next book

This was an absolutely hilarious ending and only left me curious for what is going to happen next. I'm not sure when that is coming ( pun intended), but I'm eager for it even now. :-)

The dream sequence had me giggling from the start, even though I was still a little concerned about Tina after where the last story left off. And OMG, the supposed death of Face-Tel, complete with coughing, was a thing of beauty. I'm just glad it can be brought back. The stories wouldn't be the same without that AI whining about all the sex it is forced to endure hearing.

It was so nice to see them finally admit their feelings and have sex because they wanted to and not because it was the only way to save the day. LOL

I was kind of bummed out that Dirk lost his powers, but I'm so intrigued about where this is going now that Tina has a little something extra.

Excellent work on this. Start to finish, you had me laughing and "Aw"-ing and fanning myself with all the hot visuals. ;) No pressure, but I really can't for more of this team.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous