Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rig was too busy enjoying Shannon's hot mouth on his cock to pay attention to what was going on by the door. Shannon was sucking his cock in earnest like it was the biggest lollipop she'd ever had. She'd take him to the base, Rig reeling as the back of her throat spasmed on the head when she tried to keep from gagging. Then she'd pull back and suckle softly on the head while she stroked him.

"Oh, god," he moaned. He was close, feeling that familiar tingle on the head of his cock. "Doc, oh god, I'm about to cum," he warned her.

What she did next, Rig had never felt in his life. She took him to the base again, but this time she exhaled sharply through her nose as she sucked with her mouth. Rig felt her mouth seem to 'lock' around his shaft. It felt like she was trying to suck the skin off; it was so tight. She started bobbing up and down so fast that Rig's brain couldn't process what he was feeling, only that he needed release.

He heard Jasmine whine his name. He looked over, seeing Felicity's face buried in Jasmine's pussy. Jasmine had a death grip on the back of Felicity's head, grinding her hips against the nurse's face. Rig and Jasmine locked eyes, and he saw her brow furrowed, mouth open. She was about to cum, he knew. Just before Rig went over the edge himself, Jasmine mouthed I love you.

Rig lost control of his body. His eyes went wide, and his mouth opened in a fixed 'O'. His hips bucked into Shannon's mouth as his body arched in climax. He started unloading down Shannon's throat, and his body jerked every time she swallowed. She hummed in pleasure every time she gulped his seed down her throat, savoring the flavor. His body went limp, and he passed out.

Shannon continued to suck on his dick, draining him of every drop of cum he produced. As she finished, she heard moans behind her, and, releasing Rig's beautiful cock, she turned and stared in wide-eyed wonder as she witnessed Jasmine's orgasm.

Jasmine's pussy clenched up, and her body spasmed as her orgasm hit her. Her pussy gushed juices so hard they splashed around Felicity's face and coated her scrub top. Felicity didn't stop licking. Jasmine bucked and moaned, trying to keep as quiet as possible as she rode her orgasm. After what seemed like an eternity, she came down from her high. She pulled Felicity's face away from her pussy and stared at her in abject adoration. She cupped Felicity's cheeks. "How are you so good at that?" she whispered breathlessly.

"Because I taught her well." Shannon grinned, blushing sheepishly. "Come here, love." She helped Felicity to her feet. "I have a present for you." She stuck out her tongue, which had a bit of Rig's seed. "And I want to see what she," she motioned to Jasmine, "tastes like." They kissed each other then, both moaning as their tongues entwined, mixing flavorful juices from their respective partners. They pulled back from each other and turned to an astonished Jasmine.

"Are you two..." Jasmine trailed off.

"A couple?" Felicity asked. "No."

"More like fuck buddies," Shannon added, winking.

"Although, after that little incident...." Felicity shrugged her shoulders, trailing off. "I want more of that. And I want him." She pointed to Rig.

Shannon nodded. "He was absolutely delicious."

"What is it about him, do you think?" Jasmine asked as she pulled her panties and shorts back on.

Shannon and Felicity both shrugged simultaneously, but it was Felicity who spoke. "I don't know. He smells absolutely divine, though." She had a dreamy look on her face before continuing. "I do know that I've never felt like this before. Especially with someone I just met."

"I know," Jasmine agreed. "I felt the same way, and I only met him yesterday."

"It is something to be explored further," Shannon said. "If you're willing." She smiled warmly. "And, yes, he smells wonderful!"

"Oh, there's no doubt about that!" Jasmine exclaimed. "Maybe you two would like to come over for dinner tomorrow, and we can 'explore further' the topic then?"

They both agreed, and Jasmine gave them the address. Shannon went back to her clipboard and got some papers off of it, handing them to Jasmine. "Here's his prescriptions and his discharge papers. Let him sleep for now. He probably needs it. Hell, if I weren't working, I'd lay down with him." She smiled warmly. "We'll see you tomorrow," she said, then walked to the door.

Felicity lingered a moment more, then took Jasmine in her arms and kissed her softly, yet in earnest. She broke the kiss and then placed her forehead on Jasmine's. "I can't wait for tomorrow," she whispered, winked, then joined Shannon at the door.

Shannon tried to open the door, but it was held fast. She immediately received a phone call on her cell. "Hey, Janice, we can't get out of the room. Something's wrong with the do-." She was cut off. "Oh. Uh-huh." She rolled her eyes. "Well, shit." She looked over at Rig. "It might not be so bad, I guess. Okay, I'll call you back shortly." After hanging up, she looked at Jasmine and Felicity.

"Well, it looks like we're stuck with each other for much longer than we expected." She looked over at Rig before looking back at the two women. "Apparently, his test, while coming back positive, was also abnormal. They think it's a new strain of the virus, and they're treating it like a Level Four Biohazard Event until they know more." Felicity gasped.

"What does that mean?" Jasmine asked, worried. "We haven't covered that in school yet."

"It means," Felicity explained, "that we're not going anywhere for a while." She sighed audibly.

"I need to draw some blood from Rig and have it delivered to the nurses outside," Shannon said. "Then, we wait and see what the next phase of the plan is. It could be a few hours before we know anything. Until then, we're stuck in this room. May as well get comfortable."

Rig was still passed out, and Shannon had to pull his shorts back up to avoid getting distracted by his exposed manhood. At least it was returning to a normal flaccid state. She took two vials of blood and went and knocked on the door. Her phone rang a moment later, and she answered it immediately. "Hey Janice, I've got the blood...uh-huh...what!? Already!? Wait, what!? Are you fucking serious right now!?!?" She sighed in defeat. "Ok, make it happen, and we'll be ready."

After canceling the call, she looked back at Jasmine and Felicity, tears brimming in her eyes. "They've already got a plan. Jasmine, I need a key to Rig's house. They're sending a biohazard team over to 'sanitize and clean it'," Shannon said, ending with air quotes. Jasmine gaped. Felicity looked stunned. "It looks like we're staying with you guys for a while." She looked at Jasmine, a weak smile on her face.

"I need to make a call," Jasmine said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and called Sally.

"This is Sally," Sally answered.

"Miss Sally, it's Jasmine."

"Oh, Jasmine! How is our boyfriend?" she asked, teasing.

Jasmine blushed slightly. "Well, we both tested positive for the virus, and the doctors think it's some new strain. We're gonna be cooped up at home for a while."

"Oh my, honey, I'm so sorry," Sally said, concerned. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Well, Rig's asleep right now. But, if I had to guess, maybe just hold down the fort for the time being," she said. "I'll see what he wants me to tell you after he wakes up."

"Sure thing, doll," Sally said. "Keep me posted, huh?"

"Yes, ma'am," Jasmine said and ended the call after saying goodbye.

"Um," Felicity started hesitantly, "I don't mean to pry, but hold down the fort?"

Jasmine looked confused for a second. "Oh," she said when she realized what Felicity meant. "Yeah, Rig owns his own trucking company, and Miss Sally is one of his brokers he deals with regularly. He trusts her, so she's running the company until he gets better."

"Ah," Shannon said. "He must be doing pretty well, then, with the pandemic going on."

"Not so much," Jasmine replied. "I caught a glimpse of his company finances when he was showing me around the house. Let's just say he didn't build that house on the money he was making from the trucking company," she mused. The other two women looked confused for a moment, but Jasmine broke their reverie. "OH! The house!! Wait till you guys see it! It's fucking HUGE!!"

"How huge?" Shannon asked.

"The way he explained it to me," Jasmine replied, "is it's ten thousand square feet." Shannon and Felicity gasped. "Whatever that means, and it's on three hundred acres."

"Ten thousand square feet!?" Felicity barked. "That's ten times the size of my apartment!!"

"Over four times the size of my house," Shannon quipped.

"And I thought your house was huge," Felicity said, astonished, as she looked at Shannon.

"Let me just put it this way," Jasmine chimed in. "I drive a Honda Accord, and I could drive my car down the hallway without hitting any walls."

The other two women looked astonished. "I have to see this house now," Shannon said.

"Ditto," Felicity added.

"Do you guys like Avatar?" Jasmine asked.

"Blue elves or ATLA?" Felicity asked.

"Both," Jasmine grinned.

"Why?" Shannon asked, brow furrowed.

"You'll see." Jasmine winked conspiratorially.

An hour later, Rig still hadn't woken up. The girls tried everything they could think of, even smelling salts, but to no avail. Shannon had a worried look on her face as she picked up her phone and made a call. "Janice, Rig's not waking up. I need an ambulance and a week's worth of necessary equipment and supplies to keep him monitored...No, I know. They can bill me or take it out of my pay if they want. Just make it happen."

She hung up again and went to Rig, checking his vitals. The other two were at her side, ready to assist if needed. "Pulse is slightly elevated; blood pressure is just above normal, fever at one oh one point five." She looked at his chart. "Down slightly, so that's a good sign. So, why isn't he waking up?"

She looked at Jasmine, who looked so scared she was about to cry. She reached over and took Jasmine's hand. "He'll be okay. I'm sure of it," she reassured her. There was a knock at the door, and Felicity opened it. She pulled a gurney inside, and the door was closed behind her. "Okay, girls," Shannon said, "We've got to transfer him from the bed to the gurney. Jasmine, can you help us with that?"

Jasmine nodded. "We've done some bed transfers but not many. I'm only majoring in sports medicine, so there's not much need for a lot of hospital training."

"Well, you're getting plenty today," Felicity quipped. About that time, Rig started to stir. They rushed to his side.

"Rig!" Felicity said, relieved.

Rig groaned. "What...what...happened? Why...am I...so hot??"

Shannon retook his temperature while Jasmine got a washcloth and wet it with cold water. "SHIT!" Shannon exclaimed. "His temperature just spiked to one oh four."

Jasmine started wiping him down with the rag to try and cool him off. When she reached his stomach, she noticed his penis was rock hard again. She pulled down his shorts to confirm and try to wipe his crotch. "Uh, Doc. You might want to take a look at this," she said, pointing as Shannon and Felicity both came over. "That's not normal so soon, is it?"

Shannon shook her head in confusion. "Honestly, I'm not so sure what's considered normal about any of this right- OH!!" She jumped as Rig grabbed her breast and squeezed it, rolling the nipple around. She moaned. "What the fuck...mmmm...is going on?"

Felicity went to Rig's other side, and immediately Rig grabbed her by her pussy, rubbing it vigorously through her scrubs. "Ohhh, MMmmmmhh, fuck, that feels good," she moaned.

Jasmine tried to take his hands off the other two women, but he was persistent. "So hot," he mumbled. "So horny. Need...release." He started grinding his hips up and down as if he was fucking someone and looked at Jasmine. "Oh, fuck. So fucking horny. Why can't I cum?? I need to cum!!! Please, let me cum," he whined.

Rig kept on like that until Jasmine took off her clothes and climbed on top of him. She pulled his shorts down around his knees and positioned her pussy just above the head of his cock and, guiding it with one hand, slid slowly down over him, sheathing his manhood in her pussy. She moaned loudly as she started moving back and forth like he taught her. "Fuuuck! So fucking good!!"

Rig suddenly let go of Shannon and Felicity. The two women whined in disappointment as he reached up and grabbed Jasmine's small breasts, kneading them as she rode him. His breathing quickened, and he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her down on top of him, holding her fast as he started bucking into her. Every thrust sent a shockwave of pleasure through her, and she yelped and moaned in perpetual bliss.

His hold tightened on her back as he began pounding into her, holding her body close to his chest. Each slap of his hips into hers threatened to launch her over his head, but he held her close as she started to scream with every thrust. "OH!! FUCK!! OH!!! OHHH!! OH!! MY!! GOD! I'M! GOING! TO! CUMMMMmMMMmMm!!!" And her orgasm hit her like a freight train. She couldn't do anything but let it roll over her like a crashing wave threatening to drown her in depths of erotic bliss.

Rig's orgasm hit next, and as she felt his cock spasm and spurt deep inside her, she came again, just as hard as the first. She wasn't aware of the concept of time as her body jerked and spasmed. It may have been a few seconds or hours, she didn't know, but eventually, Rig's body went limp under her, and she just lay on his chest, panting heavily and trying not to pass out.

She felt soft hands take hold of her on each side of her body and lift her off her lover. Her body went rigid and spasmed again, threatening to orgasm a third time as she felt Rig's cock slowly slide out of her. She could make out voices associated with the hands that held her, and they tried to stand her up, but her legs wouldn't work. They lay her down on something soft, and she felt warmth running over her body just before she lost consciousness.

"God damn," Shannon whispered in awe as she absentmindedly cleaned Rig.

"You got that right," Felicity added as she cleaned Jasmine.

"Have you ever..." Shannon trailed off.

"No," Felicity answered.

"That was worse, or better depending on how you look at it than any hardcore porn I've ever seen," Shannon said. "And I've seen some pretty rough shit." She pulled Rig's shorts back up over his hips, covering him. "She's going to be sore for a couple of days, at the very least."

"Can't argue with that," Felicity said. "Did you see how hard he was pounding into her?"

"I did," answered Shannon. "That poor girl. I don't envy her, but, yet, I kind of do." She blushed, rubbing her thighs together.

"Why is there so much semen coming out of her?" Felicity asked, confused.

"What do you mean?" Shannon asked.

"There's like, a fuck-ton," Felicity said. "No pun intended. But look at this. There has to be, what, at least a fourth of a cup here. Don't most guys only ejaculate a couple, maybe three tablespoons at a time?"

"Is 'fuck-ton' a medical term of measurement I'm not familiar with?" Shannon quipped as she walked over to the gurney they lay Jasmine on to take a closer look. "And are we baking a cake?" she joked and winked at Felicity. "Wow." Her eyebrows shot up to her forehead. "That is a lot." She stopped joking as she saw how much of Rig's cum was oozing out of Jasmine's pussy. "Okay. A fuck-ton it is."

"See?" Felicity said.

Shannon looked genuinely perplexed. "I know that in times of sexual depravity, men have been known to produce above average amounts of ejaculate, but never that much. Especially considering he just came earlier." She blushed.

Felicity was biting her bottom lip in thought. Then, without warning, she bent down and started licking Jasmine's pussy clean.

"Well, that's certainly one way to do it." Shannon giggled.

"Mmmm," Felicity moaned as she finished up. "You were right. He is delicious." She giggled. Jasmine started to stir, and they leaned over her, concern written all over their faces. "Hey there, sexy girl. How are you feeling?"

Jasmine held her forehead. "Did somebody get the license plate of that big ass cock after it speared me?" she joked. The other two laughed. "God damn. If that's what sex is like all the time, I'll have to dial it back to once a week."

Shannon and Felicity looked perplexed. "Is that the first time you've had sex with a man?" Shannon asked.

Jasmine shook her head weakly. "That was last night. With him." She smiled warmly at the memory.

"Wow," Shannon said as Felicity gasped.

"Yup," Jasmine started. "Fucked it up, too. Well, at the start anyway."

"What do you mean?" Felicity asked, brow furrowed.

"Later," Shannon interrupted. "We've got to get ready to go."

"Jasmine, are you okay? Can you grab a top sheet from the cabinet over there?" Shannon asked as she and Felicity walked back over to Rig.

Jasmine stood up. She wobbled slightly but righted herself, holding onto the gurney until she got her legs under her. She took a step, and pain shot through her pelvis, but not so much that she couldn't function. She ambled stiffly, with her legs slightly apart as she did as she was asked, and handed the sheet to Shannon. Shannon unfolded it all the way, then placed it longways beside Rig. She bunched it up from head to toe right next to his body, hanging it off the edge of the bed slightly.

"Wait." Felicity stopped her. "Aren't we gonna try to wake him up again? Maybe he'll wake up after...." She looked over at Jasmine.

"No time," Shannon said simply. Felicity got on Rig's other side, opposite Shannon, and, grabbing his leg closest to the bunched-up sheet, bent it at the knee and placed it over his other leg, keeping that leg straight. She then grabbed his arm closest to the sheet and put it over his chest. She grabbed him by the butt with her forearm against the side of his leg and grabbed his shoulders, and pulled, turning his body to face her. Shannon pushed the bunched-up sheet as far as she could under Rig and motioned for Felicity to lay him back down.

Then, Shannon did the same thing from the other side, allowing Felicity to pull the sheet out from under him on her side. Once they had the sheet entirely under him, they bunched it up on both sides, then pulled the gurney alongside the bed. Shannon reached across the gurney and grabbed the sheet just above Rig's head and below his butt. Felicity did the same on the other side.

"Okay, Jasmine," Shannon said. "What we need you to do is from up top, keep your hands on the sheet just above his head. When we lift and slide, you lift and slide, but try to keep his head from moving as much as possible, okay? We don't want to give him a concussion on top of his sex coma."

She winked at Jasmine as she nodded, grinning at the jab. Shannon looked at Felicity and nodded. "On three. Ready? One, two, three!" They lifted slightly and slid Rig from the bed to the gurney in one swift motion.

Felicity started putting the safety restraints on him to keep him in place while Shannon called Janice again. "Okay, we're ready to go. Is everything loaded up in the ambulance and ready? ... No, that's okay. Felicity can drive. She used to be a paramedic before becoming a nurse. ... Okay, we'll wait for you to open the door. Oh, are our purses and personal belongings from our lockers in there, too? ... You're awesome, Janice. Thank you. We'll keep in touch. Bye."

A minute later, the door swung open, and they started out, Shannon and Felicity wheeling Rig out the door. What Jasmine saw reminded her of that scene in the movie E.T. where they had those paper-looking tubes going in and out of Elliot's house after they found the adorable little alien.