Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Shannon said meekly. "And you're right, unfortunately for me. I should have known better. I've just never put myself in a position to be a victim of sexual violence potentially."

Kayla growled. She dug in her purse and pulled out a sheet of birth control pills. "Will these do?" She asked as she tossed them over. She sounded annoyed, and a bit put out. "My mom sends me some regularly. She doesn't know I have an IUD."

"Yes, thank you again," Shannon said, genuinely grateful.

"Just remember to-"

"I'm a doctor," Shannon said with a smirk as she cut her off. "I think I know how birth control pills work."

"Good," Kayla said, and her lips turned up into a half-smile. "Now, can I go see Rig now?"

Shannon chuckled and nodded. "Sure. And...thanks again," she said as she held up the pills.

"No problem," Kayla said over her shoulder as she walked to the revolving doors and disappeared through them.

"I'm fucking starving," Brittany suddenly said. "What time is it?"

Felicity's stomach took that exact moment to rumble loudly. "Apparently, dinner time." She giggled.

Kayla softly opened Rig's door and called out to him. "Rig? Baby, you awake?" No answer. She heard his soft breathing, so she walked the rest of the way in, closing the door behind her and stopping at the side of the bed. He was on his back, breathing evenly, apparently in a deep sleep. She felt his forehead and caressed his cheek. He was burning up. Her heart almost broke seeing him like this, and a single tear trailed down her cheek. She wiped it away. Her only saving grace was that he seemed so peaceful. "I'm sorry, baby," she whispered. "I should have been here for you. But I'm here now, and I'm not leaving this time." She started taking her clothes off.

She realized that Shannon was, indeed, telling the truth. She was drawn to him like metal to a magnet. Her pussy began to moisten as she continued undressing. Once fully nude, she climbed into bed and lay next to him, pressing her body to his, almost as if she was trying to mold herself to him. She ran her hands up and down his stomach, stopping and holding his soft shaft in her hand. She felt it start to stiffen. "Well, apparently some part of your body isn't in a coma." She grinned. She started slowly stroking him as he grew harder. He groaned as he stirred. "Hey, baby," she said as his eyes fluttered open.

"Sky?" he asked, confused.

"No, baby. It's Kayla," she answered.

"Kayla." He drawled her name like he was drunk. "Why am I so hot? So...hot. And horny. I never get horny like this. Why?" He slurred his words.

"I don't know, baby, but I can take care of it for you if you want," Kayla said as she leaned up and looked into his eyes. They were unfocused, almost as if he was seeing some other time. "Do you want me to take care of you, baby?"

"Mmmhmmm." He nodded absently, then grabbed her small breasts and squeezed them, rolling her small nubs between his fingers.

"MMmmmm, that feels so good, baby," Kayla cooed.

"Are you gonna make me cum?" he asked. "I need to cum. Can I cum? Please?"

"Sure thing, baby," she said as she sat up and, moving down, licked his shaft from base to tip, pointing her raised ass towards his face. His body vibrated as she did so. She took his cock into her mouth and began working up and down, relishing his taste. He began raising and lowering his hips in time with her bobbing head as a finger pushed through her wet pussy and into her hole. She moaned loudly as she arched her back further, allowing him total access. "Mmmm."

"Get off him," Jasmine said from the foot of the bed.

Kayla froze and looked her way as anger flashed in her eyes. She pulled Rig's manhood from her mouth with a loud pop. "Jealous?" Kayla asked.

"You don't understand-" Jasmine began, but Kayla cut her off.

"I understand completely," Kayla said bitterly as she stroked his shaft. "You want him all to yourself. Well, so do I." She took him back in her mouth and started repeatedly bobbing, eyeing Jasmine the whole time.

"No, you don't understand," Jasmine said, sounding worried. Something in how she said that gave Kayla pause. Oh, she continued sucking this beautiful dick but mentally, she paused and waited, relishing the feel of Rig's fingers caressing her insides. "He could hurt you if you suck him off. He could break your jaw, and he wouldn't even know he did it. He's not himself. I don't care if you fuck him. I don't care if you blow him. I'm more than willing to share, but the last thing we need is to have another person in this house incapacitated. If you're going to be with him right now, as he is, especially alone, then you need to fuck him. And let him fuck you."

Kayla backed off of him, stroking him again as she spoke. She noticed Rig's hips bucking slightly faster, harder. "You're serious, aren't you?"

A single tear rolled down Jasmine's cheek. "Very," she said with a hesitant smile. "I love him, too, and it hurts me to see him like this. Something's going on. Something that we can't explain right now, so if one of us is going to be alone with him when he wakes up, we have to let him fuck us, whether it be pussy or ass; it doesn't matter. But no blowjobs or hand jobs unless others are in the room to help."

"Sky?" Rig mumbled. "Why'd you stop, Sky? I need to cum, baby. Please let me cum." He fingered her pussy greedily.

"MMMmmm, I'm sorry, baby," Kayla answered, moaning. "Here I come." She moved down to straddle him reverse cowgirl style. She guided him in, and he began to thrust up as she fell down on him, impaling herself with his shaft. Her eyes never left Jasmine's as she worked him, leaning back and placing her hands on his chest. Jasmine smiled warmly back at her and nodded, leaving the room.

"Good luck," Jasmine said over her shoulder as the door closed.

Kayla didn't know why Jasmine said that or why she had a mischievous grin on her face, but she began to pant and moan. It had been so long since she'd had a cock, and she was already on the verge of orgasm. Rig's hips thrust faster, harder into her. It would have been painful if not for the mind-numbing pleasure he was causing. His cock hit her in all the right spots with every thrust, and suddenly she crested that wave of orgasmic bliss and came so hard she thought the sheer eroticism would tear her to shreds.

"OH! GOD! WHAT! THE! FUCK!" she screamed as Rig continued to pound into her. His hands groped the front of her body and found her breasts, kneading and squeezing almost painfully.

Then, he pulled her down on top of him, her back resting against his forearms as he gripped her shoulders from behind. He angled his hips upward slightly. Then, the pounding really began. He was hitting her so hard she thought he'd break her. It hurt. But the pleasure was greater than the pain. She relaxed her body and let him take total control of her. She was his, for the moment. She gave herself to him. Her mind and body were his to do what he wished.

She could feel he was close, and so was she, again. For the first time in her life, she was going to orgasm twice in one night. She relished it. She welcomed sweet surrender with open arms. Her body was his toy, now. When she came this time, there were no moans, screams, or cries of bliss. Only the eternal pleasure slamming into her repeatedly as her body jerked and spasmed as if she was in her death throes. She felt his seed hitting her insides like lava pouring out of an erupting volcano, and she lost touch with reality.

The next thing Kayla knew, she was slowly waking in a cocoon of warmth and silk. Her eyes fluttered open to see she was in a bed. This wasn't Rig's bed. It was far too small. It wasn't Rig's room either. Ah, the water tribe.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

She looked over to see Shannon sitting on the side of the bed. "What?" She was momentarily disoriented, even though she knew where she was.

"Don't worry," Shannon said. "It happened to Jasmine the first time, too." She giggled. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine, I think," Kayla said, then she tried to move. It felt like everything below her waist was on fire. "OH! GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME!?" she gasped in pain.

"Uh-huh. Thought so." Shannon chuckled. "I believe that's what's called getting your brains fucked out."

"Fuck!! Why do I hurt so much!?" Kayla wondered aloud.

"Well, from how you two sounded from the kitchen, I'm surprised you don't hurt more," Shannon said with a laugh. "You took quite a beating. But since I don't hear you complaining too much, I'm gonna say you rather enjoyed it." She winked.

"It was fucking amazing," Kayla said dreamily, a goofy smile on her face.

"Come on, love," Shannon prodded. "Let's get you up and walking around. It helps somewhat."

"Love?" Kayla asked, bewildered.

Shannon shrugged. "You may be an asshole." She winked at her. "But, you're one of us now, asshole and all." She laughed. She helped Kayla sit up on the side of the bed.

"What time is it?" Kayla asked.

"Nine PM," Shannon answered. "And before you ask, yes, he fucked you into a four-hour coma. Luckily for you, though, you slept right through Felicity's turn. That horny bitch moaned and screamed so loud you would have thought he was killing her with his cock. She's still asleep, too, and it's been almost two hours. She might sleep through the night. We're hoping he does, too." She chuckled wryly. "He's like a god-damned monster. And we're the prey that goes willingly into the jaws of death to please him."

Kayla took the proffered panties, but before she could put them on, she looked at Shannon in a panic. "Bathroom, now!" She interrupted Shannon before jumping up and hobbling towards the door. Shannon helped her onto the toilet, and before her ass even touched the seat, a torrential downpour of piss gushed out of her, and she cried out in pain. "OH, FUCK, THAT HURTS!!" She leaned forward into Shannon, and she let herself be held as she powered through it. When it was over, she blushed deeply as she felt Shannon dabbing softly at her pussy to clean her up.

Shannon offered her the panties again, and she gingerly put them on. She stood up and wobbled as Shannon babbled on as if nothing had happened. She righted herself, with Shannon's help, and pulled her panties up around her hips. She took the plain white t-shirt Shannon offered and pulled it over her head. She then began the slow process of working blood back into her lower extremities by taking small steps towards the bedroom door.

They got to the door and opened it, walking into the hallway, and Kayla's stomach suddenly rumbled as she smelled the aroma wafting from the kitchen. When was the last time she ate? "You're babbling, you know," Kayla said.

Shannon went quiet, then whispered, "I know. I tend to do that when I'm scared or nervous. And this time, I'm both." She chuckled again. "The sad part about it is, I'm looking forward to it. It'll be only my second time having a real cock in my pussy in my life, you know?"

"I'll go with you if you want," Kayla said nervously, surprising herself with her declaration as they made their way slowly down the hall to the kitchen.

"Will wonders never cease?" Shannon teased. "The asshole being nice." She winked, then looked suddenly crestfallen as a tear threatened to escape her eyes. "I'd like that," she whispered again. "But enough about that. Let's get some food in you. Turns out, Brittany isn't just good with computers. Girl can cook better than Gordon Ramsay. Ok, maybe not, but she can cook. Rig will wake up soon, and she's offered to go next. She went into the room after your turn to help clean you up and get you into the bed across the hall. Should have seen her. Pussy dripping like a leaky faucet. Smelled so good I...well, you don't want to hear about that."

Shannon motioned her to sit on one of the barstools in the kitchen as she made a plate for her. "Any ideas yet?" Kayla asked. "About why we're so affected by him?"

Shannon shook her head. "Not yet. We think it has to be something to do with the virus."

"Makes sense," Kayla said. "Wonder if anyone else has the same side effects."

"Look at you talking all medical jargon and shit," Shannon teased. "Sorry, still nervous. The truth is, we don't know yet. I got a call from the CDC for an update, and they couldn't, or wouldn't, tell me much, only that this new strain of the virus has mutative properties." She shrugged. "Honestly, I kind of figured that was going to happen when he didn't wake up the first time. I mean, I hoped it wouldn't, but when he about broke Jasmine on that hospital bed, I knew."

"You mean she went through this, too?" Kayla looked stunned for a moment.

"Yup. Poor girl. Honestly though," Shannon said, "you had it worse than anyone so far. And before you try to act all fe-macho and get your ego bruised, I don't think it had anything to do with you. It's like he's gone feral or something."

"Is that even a word?" Kayla asked with a chuckle.

"Nope. Just made it up." She handed Kayla a plate of grilled chicken with broccoli and carrots. "I know it looks bland, but wait till you taste it. Now eat up. You're gonna need your strength." She winked again.

"Has anyone tried to just, I don't know, not fuck him to see what will happen?" Kayla asked between bites.

Shannon paused in thought a moment. "Hmm, how to explain. You know how when you're sick, your momma makes chicken noodle soup for you to eat?" Kayla nodded. "What most people don't realize is that it's not necessarily the soup that helps you get better, other than to keep you hydrated with a minimal amount of nutrients. It's the comfort the food brings that helps you get better.

"In the same way, you've heard the phrase 'laughter is the best medicine'. There are four types of hormones that the body produces to promote well-being: Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin, and Endorphins. The short version of how each hormone helps promote healing is thus: Dopamine is associated with pleasurable sensations. Serotonin helps regulate your mood. Oxytocin, while not necessarily doing anything to help promote self-healing, it does help with bonding, and building relationships, which in turn releases Endorphins. Endorphins are the primary healing hormones released naturally when we are in pain or stressed. However, they also tend to increase even more when engaging in reward-producing activities. Ergo, sex. Sexual activity releases all four of these hormones and, when combined, boosts self-healing.

"All in all, Rig's body is fighting to stay alive. Why he's so aroused at waking, I still don't know. We may never know. Have you ever been able to explain the reasoning for the aptly named 'morning wood'?" Kayla shook her head, swallowing the last of her chicken. She left the vegetables on the plate. "Neither have I. But he's fighting to stay alive. If we did nothing, I'm fairly certain he wouldn't get any rest, and combined with the absence of the hormone boost we give him by fucking him," she shrugged one shoulder, "he'd most likely die. By us taking turns with him and allowing him to rest, his chances of survival skyrocket compared to if we did nothing."

"Did you read all that out of a book?" Kayla asked with a chuckle.

"Actually, yes." Shannon winked. "I am a doctor, after all." She bent and kissed Kayla's cheek as she walked off to head to the living room.

"So," Kayla said, following, "are you, er, we, basically having sex with him to keep him alive?"

Shannon paused at the door and thought about that for a second. "I would say yes, but at the same time, no. As I said earlier, we are drawn to him." She turned around to look Kayla in the eyes. Kayla could see the woman's conviction, desire, and love for Rig. "I love him. It's maddening that I can't explain why, but I do. I want to help him because I am a doctor, and this is all new territory with the virus and all. But, first and foremost, I will fuck him because I love him." She shrugged and turned, continuing out the door. "If he breaks me, I will welcome it, no matter how much pain I have to take to make him feel good and heal. Yes, I am scared shitless, but I will do it because I love him."

"I love him, too, Shannon," Kayla said.

"I know you do, love," Shannon responded. "We all do, whether we want to admit it to ourselves or not."

"That's not...that's not what I mean. I've loved him from the moment I laid eyes on him. Before all this virus crap and being drawn to him," Kayla explained. "I loved him first, I guess, is what I'm trying to say. I can't help but be a little possessive of him. I've always been in monogamous relationships. I've never even entertained the idea of polyamory. I'm entering new and dangerous territory here by sharing him with you all, Jasmine, especially." She whispered that last part.

"Because she looks identical to Rig's wife, who passed away?" Shannon asked.

Kayla's head shot up in surprise. "You know?"

Shannon nodded as she sat in the living room next to Felicity on the couch, placing Felicity's head on her lap. Felicity was just stirring. "We found her pictures," Felicity said weakly.

"Hey, love," Shannon said, looking down into her beautiful brown eyes. "How are you feeling?"

"Like death warmed over," Felicity replied. "Seriously, I'm so glad there are five of us taking turns. I don't think I could live through that every two hours." She cocked her head as they heard moaning coming from the hallway.

"He's awake," Kayla stated flatly, sitting in a seat opposite the two women.

"Jasmine must be in there with Brittany," Shannon said.

"Every two hours?" Kayla asked.

Shannon said, "We have a preliminary theory. A hand job puts him out for about thirty minutes; a blow job, about an hour; full-on vaginal or anal intercourse, about two hours."

"Anal?" Kayla said, looking shocked.

Felicity grinned weakly. "Well, we've decided not to test that theory yet. But, it's not completely out of the question."

"We're thinking," Shannon added, "that the more pleasure we can induce, the longer he'll stay asleep. That's partly why I'm glad you volunteered to go with me on my turn." She blushed.

"You did!?" Felicity's eyebrows shot up.

Kayla nodded. "Seeing as the good doctor here hasn't been with a man in some time, as I understand it, I decided to go with her, to lend my physical and emotional support where I can."

"Well, I'll be damned. I'm going, too, of course," Felicity said.

"Only if you're feeling up to it," Shannon told her as she stroked her hair. "There's no guarantee that this will work, so we need everybody to be in the best shape possible for their turn. I'm going to ask Jasmine to come with us as well. It'll be her turn after me, but I'll see if she can do some passive foreplay to enhance his pleasure. You as well, Kayla, if you're up for it."

"I'd be more than happy to." Kayla smiled warmly.

"Even still," Felicity said, "I'm going regardless of how I feel. I want to be there for you. I know how scared you are about this."

Shannon smiled warmly down at the nurse and leaned down, kissing her, their tongues intertwining lazily, before pulling back and looking at Kayla. She blushed slightly, noticing Kayla blushing as well. "Sorry about that," Shannon apologized.

Kayla waved away her apology. "No need. I'm not a homophobe or a prude." She bit her lower lip. "I've never been into women, but that was kinda nice." She knit her brows together. "Do you think that's a side effect of what's happening with us?"

"It's possible," Shannon answered, feeling Felicity's warm breath caress her pussy. She looked down and smiled, moaning softly. Felicity had fallen asleep again, her face buried in Shannon's lap, mouth inches from her panty-covered pussy. Shannon closed her eyes and lay her head back, enjoying the innocent yet erotic sensations.