Big Johnson Trucking Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla noticed that Shannon and Felicity both had on the same skimpy outfit that she did. A simple t-shirt and a pair of panties. She was surprised to feel wetness between her own legs. Was she turned on by what she was seeing? She put a hand in her panties and lightly caressed her pussy, shivering at the unexpected pain dulled by pleasure. She was wet, and it felt so good! She closed her eyes and leaned back, breathing deeply and moaning softly as she gently rubbed herself. Her hips started responding by gyrating in small circles. She stopped suddenly as she felt warm hands on her thighs. Her eyes shot open, and Shannon was there, gazing into her eyes. Kayla suddenly got lost in her beautiful blue eyes. "What...what are you..."

"Shhh," Shannon interrupted her with a finger on her lips. "I won't do anything you don't want me to do," she whispered, her voice husky. "But I think you secretly want this."

Kayla bit her bottom lip in desire. She warred with herself. She'd never been attracted to women before. Why did this one so turn her on? "I've never...been with a woman before," she finally said.

"You don't have to do anything to me if you don't want to," said the sexy doctor with a sultry voice. "But I'd love the chance to taste you. If you're willing."

"I'm not sure..." Kayla trailed off as she bit her bottom lip again. She desired this woman. Shannon was gently caressing her thighs, coming closer and closer to her pussy as she rubbed back and forth. This was wrong, though, wasn't it? Women weren't supposed to lay with women. She was so, so horny, though! Shannon's fingers started absently stroking her clit, and she moaned. "Ohhhh, godddd." She decided to go for it. If it became too awkward, she'd just stop. She lifted her hips, and Shannon pulled her panties off.

The smile on Shannon's face was eager, almost predatory. She wanted to devour this woman. She looked at Kayla's neatly trimmed bush and couldn't wait to rub her face all over it. She had a beautiful little pussy covered in a peach fuzz of dark blonde hair, with inner labia that barely peeked out of her outer lips. She reached up and pulled Kayla's hips towards the edge of her seat, lifted her legs, and placed one on each arm of the chair, spreading her legs wide to get a better look at this fantastic pussy she was about to taste. "Are you sure?" Kayla looked uncertain but nodded slightly, still adorably biting her bottom lip. "You'll tell me to stop any time it becomes uncomfortable?" she asked.

"Please," Kayla begged, "eat me out before I change my mind?" Her voice became a tentative command. Shannon obliged, grinning broadly. She took a slow lick along her left inner thigh, just outside the valley between her pussy and leg. Kayla shuddered, her breath hitching slightly. Shannon moved and did the same on the other side, and Kayla moaned, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them. "Ohhh." Shannon then tentatively licked her left outer labia from bottom to top. Kayla's hips bucked softly, and she moaned again, a bit louder, breathing quicker as she pinched her nipples through her shirt. "Ohhhhhhmmmm."

Shannon then just rubbed her face on Kayla's pussy, like a cat rubbing against a human's face. Softly, sensually, the feeling was unlike anything Kayla had ever felt before. She was used to men with facial hair, so the softness of Shannon's face rubbing against her pussy almost sent her over the edge. She began making soft whimpering noises that Shannon found adorably irresistible.

Shannon pulled back and flattened her tongue along Kayla's slit, not spreading the lips and licking from bottom to top, thickening her tongue to a point at the top and dipping in to flick her clit once. Kayla's hips bucked once, violently, as she gripped the arm of the chair and cried out. "OH, GOD!!"

Shannon relished Kayla's flavor. Sweet cinnamon with a hint of musk. She suddenly felt Kayla's hands cup her cheeks and pull her face up to look down at her. Shannon looked into the gorgeous sea-green eyes and smiled wickedly.

"If you don't quit teasing me," Kayla warned through gritted teeth, "I'm going to throw your ass on the floor and fuck you till you can't see straight!"

"Don't threaten me with a good time," Shannon said and winked seductively, but she gave in to Kayla's demand. She darted her tongue in Kayla's opening and swirled it around as Kayla started softly grinding her hips on her face. She then licked Kayla's valley from hole to clit, and, not touching the clit, circled the top and back down the valley to her hole once again. She repeated the figure-eight movements as Kayla's hips were bucking against her face. The girl was moaning loudly now. "OHhh. Ohh god. Sooo goood. Yes! Lick my pussy. Just like that. OHhhmmm!"

Shannon kept repeating the same motion over and over, licking from hole to clit, still not touching it, up around it, and back down to the hole. "I need to cum." Kayla begged, her breath ragged with desire. "Let me cum. Lick my clit. Suck it. Take it in your mouth and roll it around. OH, GOD! MMmmmmhhhh!!!"

Shannon did as she was ordered. She licked with a wide tongue from the hole to the clit and over it agonizingly slow. Kayla cried out. "OHHH FUUUCK!! OHHH GODDDD!!" Shannon took her clit in her mouth and rolled it around like it was a nipple as her hands moved up to squeeze Kayla's breasts and tug at her nipples through her shirt. She noticed, absently, that her nipples were moist.

Kayla's body went rigid as her orgasm blasted through her. "AAAAAHHHHH, FUCK, FUCK, YES!! OHHHHMMM." Shannon felt warm liquid gush out onto her chin and down her shirt. She let go of Kayla's clit and started lovingly licking her pussy as she came down from her orgasm. Kayla gripped Shannon's hair on top of her head and suddenly pushed her head back away from her pussy. She was panting, trying to catch her breath.

Shannon grinned. "Now you want to get rough," she teased. "I confess, I'm a bit disappointed you didn't grip my hair earlier." She offered her a coy wink.

Kayla released her. "Next time." She panted. "Too much."

Shannon raised an eyebrow. "Next time, huh?" she asked. "You liked it that much?"

"Fuck, yes!" Kayla laughed.

Shannon moved up to get right in front of Kayla's face. "Have you ever tasted yourself?" she whispered.

Kayla took a deep breath. Her mouth went dry as she shook her head uncertainly. "No."

"Would you like to?" Shannon asked as she cupped her cheeks. Without waiting for an answer, Shannon kissed her. Her tongue invaded Kayla's mouth, and her eyes went wide as she tasted her own juices on Shannon's tongue. She pulled back and looked deep into Shannon's eyes before darting in again to lick her own juices off of Shannon's chin, moving to her neck, savoring every drop as she cleaned the doctor. "You taste delicious!" Shannon said, breathing heavily with desire as Kayla licked her smooth skin, trailing her tongue up the front of her throat, up her chin, and darting it in her mouth again, kissing her passionately.

They pulled back from each other, and Kayla blushed profusely as they suddenly heard clapping from both behind Shannon on the couch and by the door. Kayla's blush turned even more scarlet as she looked around Shannon's head to see Felicity on the couch, watching them both, her hand going back between her legs and rubbing her crotch softly outside her panties. She winked.

"That was fuckin' hot," Felicity said. Kayla looked away and instantly regretted it when her gaze went to the door. Jasmine and Brittany both were standing there, Brittany a little worse for wear but still standing and being supported by Jasmine. Kayla covered her eyes in embarrassment but didn't pull away from Shannon, holding her by the back of her neck.

"I concur," Jasmine chimed in.

Brittany added, "If I hadn't gotten my brains just literally fucked out, I think I might have rubbed one out to that." She grinned weakly. Jasmine helped her, and they both walked to the couch next to the chair Kayla was in.

Shannon made no move to get up, kneeling there, her face buried in Kayla's chest. Her breathing was ragged, and her body was jerking. Was she crying, laughing? Kayla looked down and gasped. She was masturbating!! Her body jerked back, and she hit the floor on her back, legs spread wide for all to see, hand in her panties, and vigorously rubbing herself like she was trying to warm up her hands. She suddenly cried out in pleasure as she came. "AAAHHH! AH! OH! FUCK! YES!" Her body vibrated on the floor as she orgasmed. Her pussy gushed juices, and her panties were so wet they were almost see-through.

The other four women stared at her with a mixture of shock and wonder as they took in the outline of her pussy through her now almost sheer panties. Shannon lay there a long moment, panting.

Felicity had a knowing smile as she gingerly continued rubbing herself. She wouldn't cum, yet, but it felt good, regardless.

Jasmine stared at Shannon with evident desire.

Brittany stared, exhausted. She looked like she could barely keep her eyes open.

Kayla just sat there staring in shock. For her to masturbate so openly in front of all the others...If Shannon weren't embarrassed, she'd be embarrassed for her. She quickly came to her senses and closed her legs, snatching her panties off the floor and pulling them on faster than she thought possible. She sat back in her chair, face beet-red, looking at the floor.

Eventually, Shannon sat up slowly. She moved to Kayla and, not wanting to embarrass the girl further, gave her a soft kiss on her knee before getting up and walking to the couch she shared with Felicity. She sat back down, placing the nurse's head on her lap again as she composed herself.

"That...was amazing," Jasmine said in wonder, breaking the silence. "The fact that you can do that so publicly. Well, it's just the five of us here, but still."

"You should tell them about New York," Felicity said dreamily.

Shannon blushed slightly. "Maybe some other time. There are a couple of things we need to discuss; if you're up for it, Brittany? Think you can stay awake for another few minutes?" Brittany nodded. "Good, first of all," she hesitated, "it's my turn next, and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm terrified. This will be the first time I've had anything other than my or Felicity's fingers in me since my sophomore year of college, aside from the gyno. Don't get me wrong; I'm fucking horny enough, still, to want this. I do want this. I'm just scared, which is why I'm asking any of you who want, or can, to join me.

"My reasoning is two-fold. First, as I said, I'm scared, and having anyone else there for moral support will help. Kayla has already volunteered, and I love her for it." She looked at Kayla and smiled warmly as their eyes met.

"And the second?" Jasmine asked.

"I have a theory," Shannon explained. "I believe the more pleasure we can give him, the longer he'll stay asleep. And the longer he sleeps, the shorter the healing process, if that is what he needs." She looked around the room. "Brittany, I'm assuming you're automatically out. You look beat." Brittany nodded. "Felicity has already stated that there's no way she's not going so that just leaves you, Jasmine. I know you're next after me, and if this doesn't work like I plan, you might have to take him on again two hours after I do."

"I'll go," Jasmine said without hesitation. "I can hold his hand and let him finger me or something." She blushed.

"That settles it then. Thank you," she said, suddenly shy.

"Hey," Jasmine started softly, "we're here for you. For whatever reason, we're all a family now; however that's going to work." She eyed Kayla, who just looked away, red-faced. Jasmine looked back to Shannon. "How did you come by this theory, though?"

"When I sucked him off in the hospital, it took about an hour for him to wake up. After he about broke you in half while fucking you, it took about two hours before he woke up and nailed Kayla and another two hours after her. Vaginal sex is much more pleasurable than oral, or so I'm told, so that's what I'm basing this theory on.

"Which brings me to my next topic," Shannon said. "When I talked to the CDC earlier today, they had more information on Rig's bloodwork. They said that his strain of the virus has mutative properties. What that means, in a nutshell, is that his DNA could mutate. To what, God only knows."

"What about us?" Brittany asked weakly, through half-lidded eyes.

"Tomorrow, Felicity and I will draw blood from everyone in the house and send it out to be tested." Shannon looked nervous again for a moment. "I think we need to prepare ourselves for the real possibility of our DNA being mutated as well."

They all looked back at her, eyebrows raised to their hairlines. Brittany's fearful eyes shot open as all evidence of exhaustion dissipated. "I don't want to be a zombie!" she cried. "I don't want to die! I don't want..." She trailed off as tears started streaming down her face, and she started crying. Jasmine took her in her arms and tried to comfort her.

"I'm not going to lie to you," Shannon said as she looked around the room at each of the women in turn. "I don't know what's going to happen, but I do know this. We are strong women individually, but we are stronger together. We are here for each other. We need to band together and do whatever is necessary to protect each other, and our Master." She suddenly looked confused.

Kayla scoffed. "Did you just say, Master?"

"I...did," Shannon hesitated. "I don't know where that came from, but it just feels...right."

The others looked thoughtful for a few moments. Finally, Jasmine piped up. "I already call him Master. He is my Master, and I am his submissive. I live to serve and please him, and I will do whatever is necessary to achieve that.

"As such, what I know of him, he would agree with you, Shannon, that we need to band together. He would agree that we are stronger as a cohesive unit, and we need to be there for each other. Balk at submitting to him if you will," she looked at Kayla, resting her gaze on the bartender briefly before moving on to the others, "no one is going to force you, especially him, but he is a kind, loving Master, and will put your needs above his own if you let him.

"My mother taught me the ways of submission. She also taught me not to take any crap off any man who wasn't my Master." The others laughed, even Kayla. "She told me that one day I would meet a man worthy of that submission. The thought just never occurred to me that he would be a man over twice my age, much less one she used to date. I love him deeply, despite having just met him. Is it the pull to him that causes me to love him? I don't know, and I don't care because I choose to love him, now, of my own free will. And I am terrified that I might lose him. So, if it takes him breaking me over and over to help him to heal, then I will do that without hesitation.

"As such, that devotion carries over to you, my sisters. Because you are now devoted to him for whatever reason, I am now devoted to you. I will do everything I can to protect you, regardless of how you feel about me." She looked at Kayla again.

"About that," Kayla said. "Since we are all sisters now, in this little cult, or whatever it is." She chuckled dryly, trying to mask her embarrassment. No one corrected her. "We shouldn't hide anything from each other. That being said, I owe you an apology, Jasmine. The truth is, I had it out for you from the beginning simply because you look exactly like his dead wife, Skylar. I felt threatened by you. I thought that he would turn me away because, in a sense, he had his wife back. A much younger and hotter version," she blushed deeply, "but still." Jasmine smiled warmly.

"When I got here today, I hadn't planned on leaving. I love him, too. As I told Shannon earlier, I've loved him from the moment I met him. I was just scared that I would never be able to help him heal from losing Skylar. That's why I left in the first place.

"I tried dating for a while. Most of the guys I dated were my age and, honestly, pretty immature. They only saw me as a hot piece of meat. The few that were good to me couldn't handle my attitude. I eventually realized that I was comparing everyone I dated to Rig. So, I made the decision that I was going to beg him to take me back. Then I got here and saw the shit show that ensued, and I lashed out. As you all now know, I'm an asshole, and I know it. But I shouldn't have treated you like I did, Jasmine." She shrugged. "For that, I'm truly sorry."

Jasmine got up and walked over to Kayla, sat down, and straddled the girl in her chair. Kayla started, unsure of what was happening. Jasmine wrapped her arms around Kayla's neck, hugging her, pressing her body into her. Their small breasts mashed together, nipples touching. Kayla hesitantly wrapped her arms around Jasmine's waist. They held each other for a long moment. Then, Jasmine sat back, released the bartender, and cupped her cheeks with soft fingers, raising her head to meet her eyes. Jasmine kissed her softly on the lips. No tongue, just a brief, sensual kiss. After breaking the kiss, Jasmine touched her forehead to Kayla's. "You are forgiven," she whispered softly, so only Kayla could hear.

Kayla nodded as tears rimmed her eyes but didn't fall. Jasmine slid off of Kayla to the side and squeezed in the seat next to her, holding her close. Jasmine had a big smile on her face as she looked back at Shannon, while Kayla looked uncertain, bordering on uncomfortable.

"Anyone else need to get something off their chest?" Shannon asked. When no one spoke, Shannon suddenly sat up straight in her seat, looking at Kayla, almost knocking Felicity's head off of her lap. "It's not a cult. It's a harem!!" She grinned almost excitedly.

"God fucking dammit!" Kayla exclaimed, facepalming and shaking her head. Jasmine and Felicity laughed heartily while Brittany began to snore. "She snores? Great," Kayla remarked dryly.

"Hey, I don't want to hear it, miss chainsaw," Felicity responded. "Why do you think we put you in the bedroom and not the living room like us?" She motioned to herself and Brittany.

Kayla looked shocked. "I don't snore," she scoffed and looked around, confused.

Jasmine kissed her on the cheek as she grabbed her phone off the end table. "Sorry, love, but you do." She brought up her videos and hit play. The sound from Kayla's mouth as she was sleeping was loud enough to wake the dead. Even Brittany, who was sound asleep, stirred briefly on the couch before resuming her slumber.

"You videoed me!?" Kayla exclaimed. "What the fuck!?"

Jasmine giggled and shrugged her shoulders as she held close to Kayla. "I was planning on using it for revenge, but since we've made up, maybe I'll just delete it now." She looked at her mischievously. "Then again, maybe not."

"You delete that right now!" Kayla demanded.

"Maybe." Jasmine winked and pulled her phone away as Kayla grabbed for it. "I'm sure all my friends on Facebook would love to see this," she teased.

Kayla went white as a ghost as she stopped breathing for a split second, and her eyes went wide. "You wouldn't!" she whispered, terrified.

Jasmine laughed, ending the charade. "No, I wouldn't." She promptly deleted the video.

Kayla visibly relaxed into Jasmine as she sighed in relief. That is until she heard snoring from across the room. Her head snapped up to look over at Felicity, holding her phone out towards Kayla. "I would, though," Felicity snickered.

Kayla facepalmed in embarrassment. "Fucking kill me now," she said in defeat.

"Not a chance," Shannon chimed in, smiling broadly, adding to the teasing. "You taste too good." She winked.

Kayla went white in shock, then almost purple in embarrassment. "Oh, God." She facepalmed again as she shrunk as far as she could in her chair.